Author Topic: Yet another Special Anfield night - Liverpool V Arsenal post game comments  (Read 91376 times)

Offline TheHulk

• Kopite
Credit to all the lads in Harrys in Singapore. Amazing night in there.  :wave

Offline zimmie'5555

• passenger on an intergalactic spaceship... sometimes wishes he was a woman
  • Legacy Fan
I have only two words. Fuck & Me. :)

Offline Franck Le Poof

• Blonde transvestite who is utterly haunted by the idea of sitting in other mens piss. Has ticked the box for no publicity ;)
  • Legacy Fan
What was Adebayor's celebration all about?
Whenever I meet a French girl I kiss her on both cheeks. Then I stand up and say hello

Offline grooverider527

• Main Stander
I think this is the forum you're after: http://www.itv.com/loosewomen/
haaaaaaa haaaaaaaa, ,LOL!!! brilliant, that guy was a total deluded fool, why are they on this forum.
What a game tonight, it had everything, cant wait for semis again!

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
so to put it bluntly arsenals "free flowing football" is total bollocks as proven tonight  ;D
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Benno_lfc

• Lock shock & ridiculous. Annoying Feedback Tourist #3
  • Anny Roader
  • My artwork at it's finest.
Fuck me, what a game. I had this one down as a crap 0-0.

Offline ManicRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • JFT 96
FUCKIN SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!!!!!

What a game!! Hoarse, shattered and LOVE nights like these!!

What a truely special thing we have with this great, great club..

Cherish it people!!!

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
You know it hurts when you play the better football deserve to go through and the ref gives that decision a joke hope Babel misses a penalty against Chelsea.

yeh but you know, it also hurts to know that arsenal have nearly all of their players being from africa, since africans are more athletic, plus arsenal have a younger team, another advantage...so yeh it shouldnt hurt u....u had the bigger advantage...
“I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us!” “For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

(Bill Shankly)

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline LFCfan4Life

• Legacy Fan
What was Adebayor's celebration all about?

when he scored? guess he was saying it was all theo cheer him or something
Two bulls, one old and one young, standing at the top of a field watching a herd of cows. The young one says, "hey let's run down and fuck one of them", and the older one says, "patience, let's walk down and fuck them all".

JUSTICE 4 THE 96.

Offline Andy-Bayor

• Main Stander
  • Oh to be a gooner.
  • Super Title: Banned for being a prick
Oh and give credit to our players showed class at the end when I wouldn't have blamed them if they nutted that c*nt of a ref.

Offline cyf622

• Boys Pen
I almost have a fucking heart attack at the end of the game. 

Offline StormyDog

• You know had only 4 shots on target
  • Legacy Fan
  • Give yourself the chance to be Heroes
I want sky to spend 2 days talking over why man marking cost goals. Had Arsenal Zonally marked Hyppia's space he would not have got his header on target.
Pep Guardiola: "We knew immediately when the draw was made - Anfield, they won it five times, the fans believe - it will be hard. We were beaten by an exceptional team."

Offline JohnSullie

• van, missing in burma, any news contact Dave, Grace n' Terry
  • Legacy Fan
"bloked by Hypia"

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
two out of two against chelsea, I hope it is not a case of third time lucky

Offline thredworm

• Makes mods cry.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Stop ze cock jokes!"
  • Super Title: Might be a bit thick if trying to agitate mods.
I did a course in lip-reading and watched Adebayor after his equalising goal and what he was saying to the gooner fans.

Watch carefully after his goal and you can clearly see him saying the words...

"Stop applauding!"
"We're still going out"
"Why are you still here?"
"Watch them fuck us up the ass any minute"
"Stop and go home"

You'll see.
"We were looking for them to suffer from the very first minute, and they have suffered until the 90th minute."
Rafa Benitez on Real Madrid, 10th March 2009. Liverpool 4 - 0 Real Madrid

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
So happy :)

Offline JohnSullie

• van, missing in burma, any news contact Dave, Grace n' Terry
  • Legacy Fan
SAMI IS  THE MAN

Offline howes hound

• Legacy Fan
  • underdearm
I had to watch with the sound off, otherwise I've got that ape Smyth doing colour for ESPN. So I had no idea the penalty was even disputed until I upped the volume at the end of the game. What's the debate? You clatter into a man who's moving at speed, without touching the ball, what debate is there? At that pace, I don't think Babel had any choice but to go down. Unlike Hleb, who was just about static when he was contacted, and clearly opted to go to ground.

Unbelievable game. Congrats to both teams. Can't say enough about Kuyt. Normally I'd give him a 10 for effort, 3 for effectiveness but tonight he made a huge impact on the game in all respects. MOTM.

Walcott's run was amazing, but what was more amazing was the end result. 99 times out of 100 his final pass is pathetic, but this one was a peach. I was so pissed that he chose this game to finally do something. Until Babel took a leaf from the same book and produced two goals out of similar direct runs at the heart of defence.

Wenger is a classless, petulant little man.
"Ders fuck'n arms goin in, ders fuck'n legs goin in, ders de 'ole fuck'n yuman fuck'n body goin in."  - expression of admiration from kopite behind me, Leeds v. L'pool, late '60s.

Offline freedom

• Legacy Fan
  • ♥ You'll never walk alone ♥
unbelievable... what a great night!!
Bill Shankly: " A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. "

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
\¸.¤ LIVERPOOL¤*¨*¤.
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
..\
☻/
.▌
/ \

Offline leiva-pool

• Anny Roader
Did you guys see Fabregas face after Diaby scored hahahah
Gary Neville is a c*nt - FACT!!!

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
:wave

You can add me. I thought Aurelio was excellent. Had it not been for Babel's 15 minutes of match winning, I would have given the MOTM to Aurelio. Now it has to go to Babel. He made the difference tonight. He sent us throught. But Aurelio was excellent.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I want sky to spend 2 days talking over why man marking cost goals. Had Arsenal Zonally marked Hyppia's space he would not have got his header on target.

I said the EXACT same thing to my dad

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Highlights on ITV right now. If you watch carefully... we STILL go through.

Their first goal was fantastic... they were brilliant first 30 mins.
Tyldsley gutted when Billy Ocean misses then creams himself when he scores

Offline Carra23

• Legacy Fan
Oh and give credit to our players showed class at the end when I wouldn't have blamed them if they nutted that c*nt of a ref.

About 4 Arsenal players showed class at the end by applauding your own fans, the rest just walked off.  Yep, that's class!
Sent from my laptop using my fingers to type

Offline LFCfan4Life

• Legacy Fan
I did a course in lip-reading and watched Adebayor after his equalising goal and what he was saying to the gooner fans.

Watch carefully after his goal and you can clearly see him saying the words...

"Stop applauding!"
"We're still going out"
"Why are you still here?"
"Watch them fuck us up the ass any minute"
"Stop and go home"

You'll see.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Two bulls, one old and one young, standing at the top of a field watching a herd of cows. The young one says, "hey let's run down and fuck one of them", and the older one says, "patience, let's walk down and fuck them all".

JUSTICE 4 THE 96.

Offline kopconnor

• Kemlynite
NIGHTS LIKE THIS MAKE ME REALSIE WHY I LOVE LIVERPOOL. WOT AN AMAZING GAME, THE ATMOSPHERE WAS ELECTRIC. THE TEAM GAVE 100%, RIGHT TO THE END. WOT A FANTASIC RESULT... CHELSEA WILL B SHITTING IT...

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
FUCKING DANCE NOW ADEBAYOR YOU FUCKING c*nt!!!!

Offline evie

• "Might have to think about it for a bit, k? No! That's not what I meant! Damn....." Prefers to hold it in.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hero
Did you guys see Fabregas face after Diaby scored hahahah

It was just like in those Fabregas photoshop pics

:lmao

Offline Poolbyheart

• Kopite
It was a penalty, was exactly the same as the Kuyt one, but irrelevant cause Babel finished it off.

Praise should go to Aurelio, who as of late has looked something special imo, and now producing the stuff he did at Valencia.

Offline LFCfan4Life

• Legacy Fan
arsenal played better football...well let me see, it was actually unfair, how many black players do you have? Nearly the whole teams black. The reason i ask is, black players are  really skillfull, tall and fast, so yeh, it was more like liverpool playing brazil...arsenal not even a british club lol, dude, u knw it...

wtf re you going on about whats black players got to do with anything

JUSTICE 4 THE 96.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
I said the EXACT same thing to my dad

Can't be man marking's fault. Never has a goal been conceded using man marking. Don't you listen to the pundits?

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Andy-Bayor

• Main Stander
  • Oh to be a gooner.
  • Super Title: Banned for being a prick
As a side note, Theo Walcott really looks like he's going to become something extraordinary.

I think he will explode next season.

Offline woof

• Barking up the wrong tree.
  • Legacy Fan
Penalty or not, the fact is we won the game.

Offline grimreaper

• this is a new one... ok it's shite but it is a no-brainer
  • Legacy Fan
two out of two against chelsea, I hope it is not a case of third time lucky

i told me local shop keeper [who is a lfc fan] we would knock le'arse out, but loose to the rent boys,  as it is a matter of law of averages

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
I've calmed down abit sorry if I was a bit abusive.
Here's something we can all enjoy http://youtube.com/watch?v=0kimdS-4om8

Nah, you're just a twat that doesn't deserve to be on these boards. Simple. Twat!!!

Offline Oingy Boingy

• Bisquitts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Watching Liverpool at home goes a bit like this....
Sent my son to bed at half time but my screams of joy when we scored and my cries of despair when they scored saw the poor bugger running up and down the stairs to see what was going on.
My wife is not allowed to come in the living room when Liverpool are as as teams have scored when she has come in. Silly cow comes to the door and starts talking to me - "Get out!" I scream but it is too late and they score. "Fuck Off" I scream at her. Luckily for her we scored again as divorce was on the cards :D

Get the fuck in!! Bring on your fucking Chelsea....
:lmao been there and done it mate so so many times
Indeed...

Offline Listen Up

• Main Stander
Fucking Hell. Still Buzzing!

Torres' finish was wanktastic. As was Hyypia's header

arsenal fans - hard luck. go and roll united over this weekend.

Bring on Chelsea!!! (Again!)
"As always, I am concentrating on coaching and training my players" x 20 - the most illuminating and important interview Rafa has ever given

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
Boss. Just boss.

Don't like doing it the easy way do we?

One of the best games in years. Might sink in tomorrow.

Kuyt and Skrtel were brilliant, Torres' goal was sexual

Babel was the difference at the end on the counter, looked dangerous every time he got the ball

Reina running the full length of the pitch and doing the Arbeloa after Babel's goal

Oh and Fabio should have put Walcott in row Z during his little run

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
You know what Arse wankers who come into our thing on the wind up... you will never understand the love that we feel for our club. It's not about football. It's about our heritage, our love. I'm glad it's over your head.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/