Author Topic: condoms  (Read 23695 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Re: condoms
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2008, 11:52:45 pm »
OUTBNHD
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Bennyo

• Wasn't arsed about having a custom title, so all he got was this.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2008, 11:55:50 pm »
Never, ever understood
That kind of thing.

Having used plenty of condoms, but also being married for years so having had plenty of shagging without, there really is little difference.

Sure, the stopping to put one on is inconvenient (though any man worth his salt should be able to bet one out and put it on properly without stopping some kind of foreplay anyway) but beyond that, what harm do they do? Miniscule loss of sensation? Is that it?

People who don't use them (unless in a long term relationship and they're sure of their choice not to) are dickheads.

Completely agree.

My girlfriend's on the pill, but we still use them most of the time (sometimes I've run out and haven't bought more yet), but I have to say I prefer using them for a couple of reasons..

a) Because the sensation of finishing inside is 9999999999999999x more pleasurable than whipping it out.
b) She doesn't have to get up afterwards if you cum inside her and it all drips out.
c) If you whip it out you don't have cum all over the sheets.
d) I like the fact that since there is a bit less sensation, I can last longer. To be honest I enjoy sex a lot more when she's clearly enjoying it - hopefully more than once! I'm sure I'm not the only guy on here who sometimes has to distract himself when bareback, as Alan Partridge says 'to keep the wolf from the door'. With a jonny on I don't feel the need to do that.

There are negative sides to it I agree. The putting it on one, and the that fact that it might kill the moment are utter myths though. My main gripe is the cost. Unless you order from the various websites which sell cheap condoms (which are still the top brands), you have to pay a fuck of a lot.. and I don't like the idea of paying for sex, even if it is £10 for 12 shags.

Plus they do tend to break. Durex avente's are the worst for this in my experience - I'm not kidding you, I once went though a pack of 6 in one session, without being able to cum once.. that's killing the mood! Plus we had a scare once before she started taking the pill when one broke and we didn't notice until it was too late.. the problem being that it was in Rome on a Sunday.. now you try to find the morning after pill in that town  on that day! Fucking shit day that was!

Offline berrno3333

• Taliban Arse
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Noodles i slipped",
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2008, 12:01:19 am »
Get tested together then. If you're in a long term trusting loving relationship you should be able to do it as naturally and comfortably as you like. The thought of never being able to do it like that with anyone is bleak.
Ive been with my women about 14 years ,so i do not have no worries.

An arsehole of the first order and proud of it.                                                                                   Founder member of the Popular front of Judea

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 12:08:05 am by kiNki »

Offline rotistgeil

• Unflabbable in the face of lesbian scenes in public park.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2008, 12:06:20 am »
Never, ever understood
That kind of thing.

Having used plenty of condoms, but also being married for years so having had plenty of shagging without, there really is little difference.

Sure, the stopping to put one on is inconvenient (though any man worth his salt should be able to bet one out and put it on properly without stopping some kind of foreplay anyway) but beyond that, what harm do they do? Miniscule loss of sensation? Is that it?

People who don't use them (unless in a long term relationship and they're sure of their choice not to) are dickheads.

I am married for 10 years, wife is on the pill and yeah, I can't fucking come with them most of the times, they are too fucking tight. Minuscule. Sorry, but every one has their own sensitivity.  Me and the wife have tried them of course but without is natural and to both of us feels much better!!!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 12:08:51 am by rotistgeil »

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2008, 12:08:56 am »
Hate them, but a necessary evil. looking forward to the man pill, either that or get some seeds frozen and get the plumber in to seal up the pipes

Offline berrno3333

• Taliban Arse
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Noodles i slipped",
An arsehole of the first order and proud of it.                                                                                   Founder member of the Popular front of Judea

Offline Bennyo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2008, 12:19:23 am »
There's also the thing about the pill I learned about at uni..

The pill is, obviously, a pill that affects women's hormones. The trouble stems from the fact that we are only just beginning to learn about the role hormones and pheromones play in how we find the opposite sex attractive, and how we choose our mates. We choose them apparently on whether or not they possess genes that we do not, increasing the chances that the offspring will be better equipped.

However, increasingly, there have been cases of women who are filing for divorce because they no longer find their husbands attractive. This is apparently because when they met and fell in love with their husbands they were on the pill, and when they go off the pill in order to start a family, their hormones would return to normal and she no longer finds his pheromones attractive! Worrying for us all!

So some might say it's better to put a jonny on than have to sort out that mess in the future. Plus, some girls actually become even more insane when on the pill. My girlfriend's best friend is a great example. She's now an emotional wreck, she cries nearly every day. All because of the pill.

Offline rotistgeil

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2008, 12:21:28 am »
There's also the thing about the pill I learned about at uni..

The pill is, obviously, a pill that affects women's hormones. The trouble stems from the fact that we are only just beginning to learn about the role hormones and pheromones play in how we find the opposite sex attractive, and how we choose our mates. We choose them apparently on whether or not they possess genes that we do not, increasing the chances that the offspring will be better equipped.

However, increasingly, there have been cases of women who are filing for divorce because they no longer find their husbands attractive. This is apparently because when they met and fell in love with their husbands they were on the pill, and when they go off the pill in order to start a family, their hormones would return to normal and she no longer finds his pheromones attractive! Worrying for us all!

So some might say it's better to put a jonny on than have to sort out that mess in the future. Plus, some girls actually become even more insane when on the pill. My girlfriend's best friend is a great example. She's now an emotional wreck, she cries nearly every day. All because of the pill.

No issues to report here, wife has been on the pill for ages.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2008, 12:23:01 am »

I have something to report. My ex-girlfriends tits became massive after she started taking the pill.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2008, 12:26:33 am »
No such thing as STDs, its just another way for the gov to make us buy stuff and keep the economy going. Everyone has sex, and they have fooled us all into using rubbers.

<puts on foil cap before they find me>

"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline berrno3333

• Taliban Arse
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Noodles i slipped",
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2008, 12:27:21 am »
I have something to report. My ex-girlfriends tits became massive after she started taking the pill.

[/quo

Someone else will have a great time with them.

Offline Bennyo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2008, 12:29:00 am »

Yeah.. that is true..

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2008, 12:29:07 am »
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2008, 01:29:57 am »
It is like having a shit with trousers on.  But they save your life, so they've got to be worn.  I don't have a problem with wearing one, it's just sex WITHOUT one is so much better.
She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

Offline LFC on tour

• Lawn Mower.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2008, 01:43:45 am »
If the girl asks you NOT to wear one - then WEAR IT
Thats the rule to follow.

I'll be honest though and say it's a pain in the arse at times and i generally don't. Mainly because the girl at the clinic is fit.

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2008, 06:12:14 am »
Thats the rule to follow.

I'll be honest though and say it's a pain in the arse at times and i generally don't. Mainly because the girl at the clinic is fit.

They have lubricated ones now to prevent that don't you know ;)
He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline Valore

• Why Don't You Come On Over
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Help Rafa, help us. Help Rafa... Help Us...
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2008, 07:45:59 am »
I'd prefer to do it without the rubber. No matter what most people say, there's some odd satisfaction in finishing off in the hole. But I read up about the pill, and the fact there's a possibility that it causes various increased health risks in someone I love is not enough to justify any extra satisfaction I get with doing it bareback.

And with a random its always a condom. Anything otherwise is playing russian roulette with your dick.
They beat better teams on the way, won in circumstances when other teams would have surrendered, were given the last rites and pronounced dead at the scene, before grabbing the attendant by the throat on the slab in the morgue, making everyone jump.

- Martin Samuel, after we beat Arsenal 4-2 in the second leg of the CL QF 2007-200

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2008, 08:01:21 am »
Condom are a bag of shite.

I think you're using them wrong mate.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline wickolfc

• Seriously Thick Feedback Tourist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "He's big an he's fuckin' ard"
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2008, 08:01:28 am »
They're too small for me.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2008, 09:29:47 am »
It depends lad. If i met some bird in a club and brought her home id be sure to use a condom. A hundred fellas could have dipped their wicks in her before me. Id take the safe option in that scenario. If she wanted it bare-back then id tell her to fuck off. But if youre in a relationship it may be different.

Liewise.

If it was a one off and i didnt really know the girl in question theres no way id get within 10 feet without a condom, even if she said she was on the pill (would you take someones word??). Not worth the risk mate.

As it happens though ive been in a relationship for about 5 years now. My missus has been on the pill for about 4 of those years. For the first year i used condoms and didnt really mind that much to be honest and neither did she.

Dont see the problem with it to be honest.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline rotistgeil

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2008, 09:39:25 am »
They're too small for me.

That's what I meant when I wrote too tight. They cut off the fucking blood supply. I have yet to find one big and comfy enough. Me and the wife had a chat about this. I agreed to get injected with the male "pill" once we have read up on it a bit more. This way, we can swap taking protection.

Offline gerrardspetal

• Rabid psycho nut harvester with no idea - but she did have some points
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • miaaaaaaaaaaow
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2008, 09:44:33 am »

My main gripe is the cost. Unless you order from the various websites which sell cheap condoms (which are still the top brands), you have to pay a fuck of a lot.. and I don't like the idea of paying for sex, even if it is £10 for 12 shags.

Family planning give them out free.
“You could say it’s not about being local, but about being vocal.
Kristian is a idiot.  A bad idiot.  Also a virgin.

@gerrardspetal - twitter

Offline tellusajoke

• Anny Roader
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2008, 09:45:36 am »

My main gripe is the cost. Unless you order from the various websites which sell cheap condoms (which are still the top brands), you have to pay a fuck of a lot.. and I don't like the idea of paying for sex, even if it is £10 for 12 shags.

If you go to your local family planning clinic and sign up then they give them to you for free. You get about 24 to get on with and when they're used up you just go back for more and they give you another 24. They tend to be pretty decent one's too, so that'll save you a fortune.
"It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for, and to remind the opposition who they're playing against."

Offline rotistgeil

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2008, 09:52:05 am »
Family planning give them out free.

What about the Pill? Free too?

Offline Dam

• Legacy Fan
  • Rush scored 1, Rush scored 2,...
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2008, 09:54:32 am »
That's what I meant when I wrote too tight. They cut off the fucking blood supply.
Same here. Real passion killer when you're stretching the condom for 5 minutes before hand. Only with featherlite was there any sensation other than, 'fucking hell I'm being garroted.' Even that is better than catching the AIDS tho

Offline tellusajoke

• Anny Roader
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2008, 09:59:06 am »
"It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for, and to remind the opposition who they're playing against."

Offline rotistgeil

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2008, 10:01:48 am »
yes

I guess your NHS does have it's good side. When I lived in the UK, I thought that it could do with some improvements but overall, it's ok.

Helly

« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2008, 10:02:35 am »

Yes, the pill is free.

Offline gerrardspetal

• Rabid psycho nut harvester with no idea - but she did have some points
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • miaaaaaaaaaaow
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2008, 10:04:06 am »

yes it is
“You could say it’s not about being local, but about being vocal.
Kristian is a idiot.  A bad idiot.  Also a virgin.

@gerrardspetal - twitter

Offline Tim

• Make that an umbrella in my Breezer. Jimmy Anderson's stunt double.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Welcome to Heaven
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2008, 10:05:01 am »
Deffo with randoms but I don't see the problem with not using them if you're in a relationship though...
If you're going to sign up on Betfair please use my code N4TFVF4PK

We'll both get £20

:wave

Offline nidgemo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.
  • Super Title: Coming soon! Official Launch May 2008
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2008, 10:16:42 am »
PS - All those saying they're too small - you're fooling no-one, needle dick.

I've seen a condom put over a phone box. I've had one over my head. I've filled them with water to the size of a small child.

They couldn't possibly be too small. Either that, or you're buying those little water ballons by mistake.
I'm no longer on RAWK, but if you need to contact me about anything, you can email me on nigelmorrison@connectfree.co.uk

Offline Valore

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2008, 10:21:39 am »

I've seen a condom put over a phone box. I've had one over my head. I've filled them with water to the size of a small child.

They couldn't possibly be too small. Either that, or you're buying those little water ballons by mistake.

You've got a bloody small head :P

Although condoms from different countries come in different sized. I know for a fact that the ones I got in Australia were looser than the ones I got here in Thailand.
They beat better teams on the way, won in circumstances when other teams would have surrendered, were given the last rites and pronounced dead at the scene, before grabbing the attendant by the throat on the slab in the morgue, making everyone jump.

- Martin Samuel, after we beat Arsenal 4-2 in the second leg of the CL QF 2007-200

Offline davidg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2008, 10:23:09 am »

I've seen a condom put over a phone box

Was the phone box about to have sex with another phone box that had a reputation as a slapper?
' When you over simplify, you become unjust ' - Ernest Hemingway

Offline rotistgeil

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2008, 10:23:19 am »

So, that's a condom being stretched to abnormal levels, Elephants will be glad to know that it will fit them too. When it is on my willy, it's fucking tight at the bottom, it feels crap. If you do not believe me that is your issue. You keep on using them, I will keep fucking without one. TA.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 10:27:53 am by rotistgeil »

Offline Dam

• Legacy Fan
  • Rush scored 1, Rush scored 2,...
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2008, 10:23:24 am »

Nice try, Freud

Offline Waterloo Phil

• Cheeky bleeder. Thinks the mods are here to answer to his beck and call
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ya Get Me
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2008, 10:51:23 am »
Johnnys are for wimps

Offline Valore

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2008, 10:52:06 am »
Johnnys are for wimps

Because we know real men can't get AIDS :P

Offline wickolfc

• Seriously Thick Feedback Tourist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "He's big an he's fuckin' ard"
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2008, 10:53:22 am »

Phone box? They maybe stretchy, but they can still be tight. Needle dick ;)

Offline Something Else

• that car's fine lookin' man (clearly insured with confused.com)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bazinga
  • Super Title: something else required
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2008, 10:55:37 am »
If its a random, or early on in a relationship then yes you should

once there is then trust then its possible to bin them and use other methods

Would rather have a rubbery shag than an std