Author Topic: condoms  (Read 23862 times)

Offline lachesis

• RAWK Scribe
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • МАРКСИСТ
condoms
« on: March 17, 2008, 07:57:39 pm »
Been a burning issue now after noticing my mates and their birds attitude towards rubbering up.

I've always used condoms, never had a problem with it and still would if me missus was on the pill just in case, but a couple of mates have never used them (ironically both now have unwanted pregnancies), but I was just wondering what the general attitude is towards them on here?

My missus has also spoken to her mates and even birds have given her a bit of attitude about it saying things like 'it's like having a shit with your pants on'. And then automatically said go on the pill or rather 'fuck about with the hormones in your body rather than use a rubber'.

Is it really that big a deal? It seems that theres a stigma attached to it and it's cooler to pull out and cum everywhere - people like dicing with the risk do they? Interested in your thoughts.

disclaimer - this was posted for an erm....um......good friend :D

Offline Something Else

• that car's fine lookin' man (clearly insured with confused.com)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bazinga
  • Super Title: something else required
Re: condoms
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 08:02:51 pm »

Is it really that big a deal? It seems that theres a stigma attached to it and it's cooler to pull out and cum everywhere

:lmao

watched a few bluies your mates?

Splash your cream all over her headlights

each to their own i suppose

ps

dont be a fool rap your tool

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 08:04:31 pm »
It depends lad. If i met some bird in a club and brought her home id be sure to use a condom. A hundred fellas could have dipped their wicks in her before me. Id take the safe option in that scenario. If she wanted it bare-back then id tell her to fuck off. But if youre in a relationship it may be different.
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline tellusajoke

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 08:06:02 pm »
Been a burning issue now after noticing my mates and their birds attitude towards rubbering up.

I've always used condoms, never had a problem with it and still would if me missus was on the pill just in case, but a couple of mates have never used them (ironically both now have unwanted pregnancies), but I was just wondering what the general attitude is towards them on here?

My missus has also spoken to her mates and even birds have given her a bit of attitude about it saying things like 'it's like having a shit with your pants on'. And then automatically said go on the pill or rather 'fuck about with the hormones in your body rather than use a rubber'.

Is it really that big a deal? It seems that theres a stigma attached to it and it's cooler to pull out and cum everywhere - people like dicing with the risk do they? Interested in your thoughts.

disclaimer - this was posted for an erm....um......good friend :D

keep doing what you are doing mate, don't give into peer pressure! It isn't just pregancies you have to be careful about, it's skanky diseases too! Maybe, when you've been together for a while AND you're both STD free AND she has a good way of birth control then yes. As far as "having a shit with your pants on" I don't think it's quite the same.
"It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for, and to remind the opposition who they're playing against."

Offline JonnyCigarettes®

• Airfix salesman (rumoured to be training a secret wankfest monkey arsegravy army)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty fly for a white guy
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 08:16:37 pm »
It seems that theres smegma attached to it
Johnny Sack: 200 grand for insulting my wife. What's next, Carmine, he gets to fuck her for a million?

Carmine: He wants to fuck her?

Johnny Sack: I'm making a point.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 08:17:43 pm »
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 09:30:45 pm »
Im more of a crisp wrapper or binbag man myself, beats the old rubber johnny anyday  ;D

Offline rotistgeil

• Unflabbable in the face of lesbian scenes in public park.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 09:38:04 pm »
Fucking hate the things. Give me sex with the wife without any day. Feels so much nicer.

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 09:40:19 pm »
Condoms, If I got someone pregnant my mum and dad would kill me
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline AdamR

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 09:41:21 pm »
Fucking hate the things.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 09:42:36 pm »
My missus has also spoken to her mates and even birds have given her a bit of attitude about it saying things like 'it's like having a shit with your pants on.
Classy girls, any chance of getting there digits?

Offline Dermot

• Rent this renovated space for just £3.99/month. Price includes neon backlighting.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 09:43:59 pm »
Don't be a fool...... Unless she's on the pill.
The cheek of that mon, deserves a shlap

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 09:50:56 pm »

;D

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2008, 09:57:25 pm »
Been a burning issue now

is all you need to say about the issue because sooner or later its going to be molten magma shooting out of yer japs eye after some sorry moose gives you syphilis
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2008, 10:00:03 pm »
Depends how many bevvies I have had

Offline rotistgeil

• Unflabbable in the face of lesbian scenes in public park.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 10:03:53 pm »
Funny balloons

Offline Lottie

• Kopite
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 10:09:04 pm »
One of my mates very rarely use condoms with her last boyfriend because "he doesn't like using them". In the space of about a month she'd had pregnancy scare and been to the doctor's for an STI test because she was pretty sure she'd caught something. Amazingly, after this she carried on the same way, even though she was certain (and eventually proved right) that her boyfriend was cheating on her ::)
I'm more of a man than you'll ever be - and more of a woman than you'll ever get.

Whacked her a few times last night. She's good. Ought to set up a group rate for our gang though. 2 pts each? I'll take 10 goes.

Offline gerrardspetal

• Rabid psycho nut harvester with no idea - but she did have some points
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • miaaaaaaaaaaow
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 10:11:31 pm »
One of my mates very rarely use condoms with her last boyfriend because "he doesn't like using them". In the space of about a month she'd had pregnancy scare and been to the doctor's for an STI test because she was pretty sure she'd caught something. Amazingly, after this she carried on the same way, even though she was certain (and eventually proved right) that her boyfriend was cheating on her ::)

silly girl. ::)
“You could say it’s not about being local, but about being vocal.
Kristian is a idiot.  A bad idiot.  Also a virgin.

@gerrardspetal - twitter

Offline Something Else

• that car's fine lookin' man (clearly insured with confused.com)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bazinga
  • Super Title: something else required
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 10:13:13 pm »

yeah, they get at least 4 in

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2008, 10:16:47 pm »

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 10:26:24 pm »

Pheeny

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 10:35:27 pm »
Some of the comments here piss me off as someone in my family died due to the fact he didn't wear one .Condoms stop other things besides pregnancies...

Offline Lottie

• Kopite
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2008, 10:46:21 pm »
silly girl. ::)

I know, it pisses me off that some girls let their boyfriends treat them like this. No wonder there are still men out there that have absolutely no respect for women!
I'm more of a man than you'll ever be - and more of a woman than you'll ever get.

Whacked her a few times last night. She's good. Ought to set up a group rate for our gang though. 2 pts each? I'll take 10 goes.

Offline Melanie.

• Redheads Rule. Redheaded REDS rule MORE. Fact. Vodka-sucking-non-warbling-Dorothy.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Has red hair
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2008, 10:49:32 pm »
If I was single again, there is no way I would have sex without a condom. If the thought of pregnancy isn't bad enough *shudders* then all the other stuff that you can catch should put you off.

God only knows what diseases some people carry round with them. And if they can't be responsible then you must be. You wouldn't want to be responsible for passing something around to somebody else.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 10:51:48 pm by Melanie. »
to be honest I didn't know the old meaning but having googled, this means the next time someone called me ginger pubes i can go "NO! FIRE_CROTCH"
Me too.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2008, 10:56:52 pm »

To be honest, if a girl is happy to take the pill, I think it's a little sad when couples don't trust each other enough to not use condoms. Early in a relationship its sensible to use condoms for at least the first couple of months, but then if you're in love and stay together a while, you believe in monogamy, that means you trust each other enough not to have to use them. Because you're in love you trust that he / she won't screw around and catch something and give it to you. But if that trust's not there you don't have a real relationship. In which case you're best just sowing your wild oats, stay safe, and then move on and meet someone you can trust.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2008, 11:00:36 pm »
If you're in a long term, committed relationship then I can understand not using a condom.
But early in a relationship, or for one night stands, it's just not worth the risk.
Not only is there pregnnancy, but there's STDs as well, and you can't prevent STDs with the pill.

Offline Fiend

• Want's a Mod to 'give him one'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Got Weird Enough For Me
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2008, 11:03:25 pm »
Condom are a bag of shite.

One of the worst things about the whole AIDS thing.
The Pilll was a great old love thing

And condoms fucking ruined it...

Offline Melanie.

• Redheads Rule. Redheaded REDS rule MORE. Fact. Vodka-sucking-non-warbling-Dorothy.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Has red hair
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2008, 11:04:56 pm »
Condom are a bag of shite.

One of the worst things about the whole AIDS thing.
The Pilll was a great old love thing

And condoms fucking ruined it...
I'd rather have a less sensitive shag than chlamydia.
to be honest I didn't know the old meaning but having googled, this means the next time someone called me ginger pubes i can go "NO! FIRE_CROTCH"
Me too.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2008, 11:05:02 pm »
from another thread :

I saw a programme ages ago about research into the Male Pill.

Fella from Horizon " are there any side effects "

Researcher " Only very minor ones, mainly an increase in BO, halitosis  and Acne "

I've noticed it's not on the market yet

Offline Canada Loves Anfield

• Everything you do is a balloon
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Under a Liverbird
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2008, 11:06:12 pm »
If the girl asks you NOT to wear one - then WEAR IT
If it acts like a cock and a banner appears on the kop with its name written down the shaft of a cock, it probably is...

Liverpool FC - Toronto Supporters Club: http://lfctoronto.com/

Offline Emlyn18

• Sorviodunum SU145305. Tossing over Pat Butcher or Barry Evans. Rhi's girlfriend.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bargin Booze. Making life richer for the pourer.
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2008, 11:06:31 pm »
why has there always gotta be all these shite horrible things you can catch and that? fun ruiner's.
Emlyn, you were a very bad influence on my younger brother in Barcelona! I don't know what you gave him but he was a nuisance the entire day, have banned him from Eindhoven!  :missus

Offline Dermot

• Rent this renovated space for just £3.99/month. Price includes neon backlighting.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2008, 11:16:12 pm »
why has there always gotta be all these shite horrible things you can catch and that?

Because some birds are slappers.
The cheek of that mon, deserves a shlap

Offline berrno3333

• Taliban Arse
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Noodles i slipped",
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2008, 11:16:40 pm »
To be honest, if a girl is happy to take the pill, I think it's a little sad when couples don't trust each other enough to not use condoms. Early in a relationship its sensible to use condoms for at least the first couple of months, but then if you're in love and stay together a while, you believe in monogamy, that means you trust each other enough not to have to use them. Because you're in love you trust that he / she won't screw around and catch something and give it to you. But if that trust's not there you don't have a real relationship. In which case you're best just sowing your wild oats, stay safe, and then move on and meet someone you can trust.

AIDS  can stay in your body and if im right can hide itself,to lay dormant now .
STD, can cause problems with fertility in the future years.
I have no need for sex education,as im commited to someone but there is a need to educate yourself.
An arsehole of the first order and proud of it.                                                                                   Founder member of the Popular front of Judea

Offline leighton

• adopter of peasants, spelling mistakes are the iPads fault - obviously.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter @smee05
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2008, 11:17:36 pm »
i can play push me-pull me with one through me nose and mouth.
Everton fc, the slogans club. More slogans than trophies - now available in pink.

Offline Melanie.

• Legacy Fan
  • Has red hair
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2008, 11:19:55 pm »
And some men are worse than that
Me too.

Offline nidgemo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.
  • Super Title: Coming soon! Official Launch May 2008
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2008, 11:23:15 pm »
Never, ever understood
Fucking hate the things.
Fucking hate the things.

That kind of thing.

Having used plenty of condoms, but also being married for years so having had plenty of shagging without, there really is little difference.

Sure, the stopping to put one on is inconvenient (though any man worth his salt should be able to bet one out and put it on properly without stopping some kind of foreplay anyway) but beyond that, what harm do they do? Miniscule loss of sensation? Is that it?

People who don't use them (unless in a long term relationship and they're sure of their choice not to) are dickheads.
I'm no longer on RAWK, but if you need to contact me about anything, you can email me on nigelmorrison@connectfree.co.uk

Offline gerrardspetal

• Rabid psycho nut harvester with no idea - but she did have some points
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • miaaaaaaaaaaow
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2008, 11:23:49 pm »

Not just women  ::)
“You could say it’s not about being local, but about being vocal.
Kristian is a idiot.  A bad idiot.  Also a virgin.

@gerrardspetal - twitter

Offline Fiend

• Want's a Mod to 'give him one'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Got Weird Enough For Me
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2008, 11:28:37 pm »
They are not the answer

Fuck sake

We've all tried 'em. We all know that they are not the same.

You need to feel skin on skin

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2008, 11:35:17 pm »
AIDS  can stay in your body and if im right can hide itself,to lay dormant now .
STD, can cause problems with fertility in the future years.
I have no need for sex education,as im commited to someone but there is a need to educate yourself.

Get tested together then. If you're in a long term trusting loving relationship you should be able to do it as naturally and comfortably as you like. The thought of never being able to do it like that with anyone is bleak.

Pheeny

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2008, 11:52:37 pm »
Right I'm off to share a needle with a junkie.

Well its the same as having unprotected sex with a stranger...