Author Topic: Youth and Under 23 Thread  (Read 12369621 times)

Offline JoeTwerp

• Leader of the Maryland Vigilante Child Army. Mayor of Twerpville. Population 2
  • Legacy Fan
Re: So what are these Youth/Reserve Lads like?
« Reply #6400 on: January 15, 2009, 11:04:37 pm »
to me it seems like the team is the opposite of the Heighway cup winning teams. Those teams were mostly decent to fairly talented players that were very familiar with each other, that knew how to grit out a tough win with Spearing saving off the line or Lindfield poaching around the goal, or Jimmy Ryan unleashing a vunderstrike.  Their total was greater than the sum of their parts. This team, all everybody talks about is how talented everyone is, and although we did win, you would think we would boss kids from Bristol 3 or 4 nill like the first team vs. a team from the football league.

But I am not complaining, because I don't care what the team's record is like or how well they play together, all that matters is that the most talented players grow to their full potential.

If we really wanted to win the cup so badly I think we would have seen: Gerardo Bruna, Daniel Pacheco, Nikola Saric and Vincent Weijl.

Offline JoeTwerp

• Leader of the Maryland Vigilante Child Army. Mayor of Twerpville. Population 2
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6401 on: January 15, 2009, 11:07:34 pm »
Just got back home from the Bristol Rovers Liverpool game. No LFC players to get excited about in my view. We were the better team, but not by a lot. I was expecting better/more talent.
tonights game was one of the best games i have seen this season including first team and reserves

ince is going to be a top player really impressed tonight
de la valle is a top striker took his goals really well

i was also impressed by kennedy the centre half

bristol rovers also deserve credit for there performance

these guys watch the same game?

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6402 on: January 15, 2009, 11:12:31 pm »
The difference here is that Insua takes part in an official U20 tournament, which means that Liverpool can do nothing to prevent his going while in Lauri's case the trip to Japan by Finland takes place outside FIFA's international fixture dates, which means that no club has to release their players without club consent for that trip. 

Says who?

Offline Benjiman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6403 on: January 15, 2009, 11:12:34 pm »
Great crowd at tonights game. I turned up expecting a few hundred but found a queue stretching out of the gates to The Mem. Almost 2500 I think was the official crowd. The game itself was a little dissapointing as Liverpool never really grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck and ended up being frustrated by a stuborn and rather over physical Rovers Team.
I'm not sure what all the confusion over the amount of extra time was all about, the announcement was for 1 period of ten minutes but they ended up playing the standard 2x15.
I just wish the Gas Heads hadn't brocken out into "Goodnight Irene" I really hate that song.
Anyway LFC's impressive penalty shoot out record continues.

Offline JoeTwerp

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6404 on: January 15, 2009, 11:15:22 pm »
Is Finland going to be playing a Japanese "B" team as well?  Are they flying all the way over just for one game or a couple games?

Playing with the Finnish "B" team against a Japanese "B" team halfway cross the world seems like more of a pain than its worth.

Also we don't play Chelsea's youth team very often (although we did beat them in the youth cup a few years back IIRC) and I think it would look good to other young recruits if we beat them and LDV would really help our chances.

Offline JoeTwerp

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6405 on: January 15, 2009, 11:19:36 pm »
have we sold Ajdarevic yet?

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Moaning bed wetter, cry wanks for Torres
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6406 on: January 15, 2009, 11:21:28 pm »
Lfc.tv has Marvin Pourie as an unused sub for the cup game tonight.  I know he was sold to Schalke last week, who then promptly loaned him on to TSV 1860 Munich, so he couldn't have been on the bench.

"Liverpool: Dean Bouzanis, Jack Metcalf, Christopher Buchtmann, Andre Wisdom, Joe Kennedy, Steve Irwin, David Amoo, Adam Pepper (Eccleston, 68), Lauri Dalla Valle, Tom Ince, Alex Kacaniklic (Ellison, 77).
Unused substitutes: Marvin Pourie, Deale Chamberlain, Michael Roberts."

Alex Cooper was the other unused sub, replace his name with Pourie's
"I was pleased also with Peter Crouch. We have been talking to him, before and after his nose operation, to show more confidence with his heading.

"Now it seems to have worked. Lets say that if he has a few games without scoring again, maybe we should arrange to break his nose again."

Rafa.

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #6407 on: January 15, 2009, 11:27:53 pm »
have we sold Ajdarevic yet?

Don't think so. Bit of a mess all round really - He thinks he's too good for our reserves, but no one else wants him. Had a trial at Blackburn didn't he?

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6408 on: January 15, 2009, 11:33:43 pm »
Don't think so. Bit of a mess all round really - He thinks he's too good for our reserves, but no one else wants him. Had a trial at Blackburn didn't he?

I think he feels he should be playing for the reserves at this stage not that he's too good for the reserves, as he was dissapointed he wasn't promoted in the summer what with him being older than alot of the u18s.
"I was pleased also with Peter Crouch. We have been talking to him, before and after his nose operation, to show more confidence with his heading.

"Now it seems to have worked. Lets say that if he has a few games without scoring again, maybe we should arrange to break his nose again."

Rafa.

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #6409 on: January 15, 2009, 11:53:52 pm »
I think he feels he should be playing for the reserves at this stage not that he's too good for the reserves, as he was dissapointed he wasn't promoted in the summer what with him being older than alot of the u18s.

I heard he wanted to be training with the first team - could be wrong though (see the Agger thread ;)).

Offline thredworm

• Makes mods cry.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Stop ze cock jokes!"
  • Super Title: Might be a bit thick if trying to agitate mods.
« Reply #6410 on: January 16, 2009, 12:04:39 am »
I heard he hit a prostitute.
"We were looking for them to suffer from the very first minute, and they have suffered until the 90th minute."
Rafa Benitez on Real Madrid, 10th March 2009. Liverpool 4 - 0 Real Madrid

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6411 on: January 16, 2009, 12:05:46 am »
I heard he wanted to be training with the first team - could be wrong though (see the Agger thread ;)).

I'm not sure to be honest. If he thinks he should be training with the first team then he must be smoking some of Jamaica's Finest.

Rafa.

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6412 on: January 16, 2009, 12:17:18 am »
I agree and it would be a brilliant experience for him.

the FA youth cup has launched many players careers, it's a competitive game and even against lower division sides like you saw against Bristol, they take it very seriously and they're always tough games it's like our own FA Cup and players give their all.

competitive youth game is much better for Dalle Valle than some meaningless kick about in a friendly for his national team, especially if it's against Chelsea at Anfield. 

being part of that team and part of that cup run is better for him than playing friendlies that he can play many times in a year when they're properly arranged

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6413 on: January 16, 2009, 01:22:08 am »
thought Amoo was awesome on the wing,  Ecclestone got into a lot scoring positions despite the limited time.

And the Captain - he's a monster. 

Offline Dave Skywalker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6414 on: January 16, 2009, 02:28:51 am »
For those who didn't know he was on the way out, like I didn't until now....

Astrit Ajdarevic

Date of birth: 17-04-1990
Born: Kosovo
Position: Midfield
Year: 3rd year

Under-18s manager Hughie McAuley said: "At the end of last season Astrit went down to Melwood to train with Gary Ablett's reserve team squad. The decision was made not to take him there full-time so he is currently looking for another club.

"Until he gets another club Astrit will be available to us. We are allowed to play three over age players at Under-18 level and Astrit will be one of those. He is trying to secure his future with another club and will continue to do that, but in the meantime we will continue to use him in our team.

"We feel he is capable of playing at a higher level and it's important for him that he looks after his long term future. He is our player and we will help him try and secure his future. We will continue to look after him and let other clubs watch him."

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #6415 on: January 16, 2009, 11:45:09 am »
For those who didn't know he was on the way out, like I didn't until now....

Astrit Ajdarevic

Date of birth: 17-04-1990
Born: Kosovo
Position: Midfield
Year: 3rd year

Under-18s manager Hughie McAuley said: "At the end of last season Astrit went down to Melwood to train with Gary Ablett's reserve team squad. The decision was made not to take him there full-time so he is currently looking for another club.

"Until he gets another club Astrit will be available to us. We are allowed to play three over age players at Under-18 level and Astrit will be one of those. He is trying to secure his future with another club and will continue to do that, but in the meantime we will continue to use him in our team.

"We feel he is capable of playing at a higher level and it's important for him that he looks after his long term future. He is our player and we will help him try and secure his future. We will continue to look after him and let other clubs watch him."

Suppose he wants to play at an even higher level than we advise and he's good(I'm sure as he had been undoubtedly the star of our last FA Youth Cup as he sprayed passes left, right and center), but he's attitude is not right(stinks)?

Its always a shame to lose obvious talent because of attitude and the lad's prolly not helping his cause, but in the end the club is bigger and the coaches know whats best. If they say 'jump', you shouldn't even ask 'how high'.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 11:58:02 am by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #6416 on: January 16, 2009, 11:55:21 am »
Well done young Redmen!
Regards Lauri- Fantastic attitude for such a young lad. He either wanted to stay, but instead of moaning and playing hardball decided to change the outcome on the pitch or he wants to, but still feels he needs to do his job(could've easily sulked or tried to bottle that peno).

Fantastic attitude either way, young man! Well done. Incey could shape up to be a star and I hope Ecclestone continues to improve. Amoo always puts in a good shift and overall I'm excited about these lads, in particular.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 01:35:38 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Dave Skywalker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6417 on: January 16, 2009, 12:01:26 pm »
Sure is a shame, caught a couple of games at the start of the season, and he looked like a real prospect...

Oh well, we still have Dalle Valle, Nemeth, Ince, Amoo, Eccelstone and many more great lads coming through.

Not all that bad at the Academy at the minute, is it..

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #6418 on: January 16, 2009, 12:02:27 pm »
to me it seems like the team is the opposite of the Heighway cup winning teams. Those teams were mostly decent to fairly talented players that were very familiar with each other, that knew how to grit out a tough win with Spearing saving off the line or Lindfield poaching around the goal, or Jimmy Ryan unleashing a vunderstrike.  Their total was greater than the sum of their parts. This team, all everybody talks about is how talented everyone is, and although we did win, you would think we would boss kids from Bristol 3 or 4 nill like the first team vs. a team from the football league.

But I am not complaining, because I don't care what the team's record is like or how well they play together, all that matters is that the most talented players grow to their full potential.

If we really wanted to win the cup so badly I think we would have seen: Gerardo Bruna, Daniel Pacheco, Nikola Saric and Vincent Weijl.

exactly what i think.  its harder to win things with so many  bright sparks trying to outdo each other but i think this is the right way for the club to play it at this stage as there is no real glory in winning the youth cup, its all about making players for the first team or for profit.

Offline Strawberry Fields

• Pending....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6419 on: January 16, 2009, 03:33:46 pm »
DATE SET FOR CHELSEA YOUTH CUP TIE

Liverpool will take on Chelsea in the fifth round of the FA Youth Cup on Thursday, February 5, at Anfield, with a 7pm kick-off.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N162872090116-1513.htm

Offline Walking Through A Storm

• Kopite
  • Forward the Rafalution!
« Reply #6420 on: January 16, 2009, 05:24:14 pm »
Anybody got links to the highlights?

Offline Helsinki Red

• ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline lfcmaster

• of pith
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6422 on: January 16, 2009, 07:01:29 pm »

our team on paper is really good
hughie admitted after the game that there are a few things to work on

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #6423 on: January 16, 2009, 07:04:49 pm »
our team on paper is really good

as vialli once said, 'the trouble is we play on grass' :)

Offline Pankaka

• Kopite
« Reply #6424 on: January 16, 2009, 07:15:29 pm »
To be fair, the lads hadn't played a competitive game for about a month so it's understandable that they were rusty.
At half time, 2-0 down to Manchester City 05/10/08
Quote from: heather123
If we win, I will eat my own head.  Seriously.
We went on to win the game... ;D

royhendo

« Reply #6425 on: January 16, 2009, 07:36:58 pm »
How could Pacheco, Saric and Weijl play? Aren't they too old? Irwin, Ayala and Bouzanis were drafted in...

Offline lfc_bhoy

• muppet
  • Legacy Fan
  • You is getting twatted, possibilities no-FS
« Reply #6426 on: January 16, 2009, 08:11:43 pm »
How could Pacheco, Saric and Weijl play? Aren't they too old? Irwin, Ayala and Bouzanis were drafted in...

I think if you turn 19 after a certain date you can't play.  Not sure though.
"Because like Bill Shankly, on more days and nights than those expert pundits ever care to recall, he made the people happy."

"There was no other color in the middle of the field except the red of Liverpool"

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #6427 on: January 16, 2009, 08:24:22 pm »
from the official site:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N162867090116-1405.htm

OWENS' YOUTH CUP VERDICT
John Owens 16 January 2009
    In this week's Academy diary John Owens discusses last night's pulsating Youth Cup clash with Bristol Rovers.

I think the only way to start this week's Academy Diary is to reflect on last night's epic Youth Cup encounter with Bristol Rovers.

For most of the week we have been completely focused on the clash with the Pirates and even though the match turned out to be a bit of a struggle for us, I was pleased with the work we did going into the clash.

As ever, cup football is about progress to the next round, and although we were pushed all the way, we managed to hold our nerve in a penalty shoot-out to set up a fifth round meeting with Chelsea at Anfield.

I don't think we did ourselves justice in terms of our overall performance, particularly with the talent we have available. We twice took the lead courtesy of Lauri Dalla Valle but each time we were pegged back almost straight from the restart. That's something we need to address and look at before the next round.

But I think we also have to give credit to Bristol Rovers. Ahead of the match we had expressed our concern at what state the pitch might be in. Football and rugby are both played at the Memorial Stadium so we thought it may affect the quality of the surface.

That wasn't the case and we can only applaud Rovers for their spirit and never-say-die attitude.

We feel we can play better and there is no doubt we will have to do that when we face Chelsea in the next round.

To be honest I'm not too familiar with the Blues at this moment in time. All I know is that they have invested heavily in their youth team and it is unlikely that they will have spent so much on players who aren't of the highest calibre.

I remember the last time we played them they had the highly-rated Scott Sinclair on the wing. He has gone on to make a name for himself as one to watch, but on that occasion I remember Stephen Darby marking him out of the game.

Obviously, this tie will involve new faces and it will also take place a week or so after the first-team face them, so it will bring some added spice to the encounter.

The players will also be buoyed by the opportunity to play at Anfield in a competitive game. It is a dream for any youngster at the Academy to play on the famous turf in front of a crowd and now this group know that they will realise it at some point in the weeks ahead.

We have no league game this weekend, so we can now recharge our batteries and look ahead to next week's clash at home to Manchester City.

Offline Walking Through A Storm

• Kopite
  • Forward the Rafalution!

Offline JoeTwerp

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6429 on: January 16, 2009, 11:30:52 pm »
I think if you turn 19 after a certain date you can't play.  Not sure though.

If you turned 18 BEFORE  1 September you can't play. Gary Mackay Steven missed the cut by one day.   I have a post in this thread or maybe a different thread that has all the players at the club listed by birth year
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 11:40:40 pm by JoeTerp »

Offline JoeTwerp

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6430 on: January 16, 2009, 11:40:10 pm »
The Squad by year of birth (people on the books as of January 16):
age listed is the age the player on December 31st 2008

1973 (35 years old):
Sami Hyypia   CB

1978 (30):
Jamie Carragher  CB

1979 (29):
Andriy Voronin  ST
Fabio Aurelio   LB

1980 (28):
Steven Gerrard  CM
Robbie Keane    ST
Dirk Kuyt      ST/RW
Yossi Bennayoun    AM/winger

1981 (27):
Andrea Dossena  LB
Xabi Alonso    CM

1982 (26):
Pepe Reina      GK
Charles Itandje   GK
Diego Cavalieri      GK
Albert Riera         LM

1983 (25):
Philipp Degen    RB
Alvaro Arbeloa    RB
Jermaine Pennant   RW

1984 (24):
Fernando Torres     ST
Javier Mascherano    CM
Martin Skrtel     CB  (born in December)
Daniel Agger      CB (born in December)

1986 (22):
Ryan Babel       LW/ST
David Martin     GK
Sebastian Leto     LW
Nabil El Zhar       RW

1987 (21):
Lucas        CM

1988 (20):
Damien Plessis      CM
Adam Hammill      winger
Craig Lindfield     ST
Jay Spearing       CM
Stephen Darby     RB
Jack Hobbs          CB
Paul Anderson      RW
Ryan Flynn        midfield
Robbie Threlfall     LB
Godwin Antwi       CB
Jordy Brouwer       ST
Ryan Crowther       RW
Francisco Duran       CM
Miki Roque            CB

1989 (19):
Krisztian Nemeth     ST
Emiliano Insua      LB
Ray Putterill      winger
Mikel San Jose        CB
David N'Gog           ST
Ronaldo Huth         CB
Michael Scott          RB/ST

1990 (18):
Vitor Flora                     ST           (21 February)
Andras  Simon               ST/AM/winger    (30  March)
Emmanuel Mendy       RB   (30 March)
Martin Kelly                RB/CB (27 April)
Peter Gulacsi                 GK   (6  May)
Martin Hansen               GK    (15 June)
Gary Mackay-Steven     LW (31 August)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Steve Irwin            midfield/RB  (29 September)
Dean Bouzanis              GK   (2 October)
Dani   Ayala                 CB   (7 November)
Vincent Lucas Weijl      AM/winger   (11 November)
Joe Kennedy            CB   (24  November)
Nathan Eccleston      ST (30 December)

1991 (17):

Dani Pacheco        ST  (5 January)
Nikola Saric          ST     (6  January)
Chris Oldfield           GK  (14 January)
Gerardo Bruna      LW  (29 January)
Zsolt Pölöskei     AM/CM  (19 February)
David Amoo          RW/ST   (23  March)
Gudlaugur Victor Pálsson     CM     (30  April)
Alexander Kacaniklic   LW   (13 August)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Eligible for Next years 09/10 FA Youth Cup:

Hakan Duyan         GK       (8 September)
Laurie Dalla Valle   AM/ST  (14 September)
Alex Cooper        LM/LB  (4 November)
James Ellison         ST  (25 October)
Adam Pepper        ST (2 December)
Michael Roberts     CM    (5  December)

1992 (16):
Thomas Ince         ST/winger (30 January)
Deale Chamberlain    GK      (10 March)
Chris Buchtmann   LB  (24  April)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Eligible for 10/11 FA Youth Cup:
1993 (15):
Andre Wisdom     CB (Can't Confirm)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 08:28:35 pm by JoeTerp »

Offline dmn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6431 on: January 16, 2009, 11:48:21 pm »
If you turned 18 BEFORE  1 September you can't play. Gary Mackay Steven missed the cut by one day.   I have a post in this thread or maybe a different thread that has all the players at the club listed by birth year
Hehe, I see you edited 19 to 18 while I was logging in to correct ya :p

It's very simple in the domestic tournaments: It's called U18 because you have to be under 18 when the season starts. Who could have guessed, huh? :P (start of season is defined as the shift from august to september).

In the league though, you're allowed to have 3 overage players, plus some special rules for overage goalkeepers. Hence why Ajdarevic etc could play in the league.

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #6432 on: January 17, 2009, 12:07:10 pm »

from the official site: kacanaklic -signs pro-contract

does this mean he moves up to melwood?

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N162880090117-1127.htm

YOUNGSTER SIGNS PROFESSIONAL DEAL
Paul Eaton 17 January 2009
    Swedish midfielder Alexander Kacanaklic has signed his first professional contract with Liverpool Football Club.
Kacaniklic was brought into the Academy in the summer of 2007 from Helsingborg and has performed well for the under-18 team this term.

He also played for the Reds' youth side during their FA Youth Cup victory at Bristol Rovers in midweek.

His new contract runs until June 2010.

Offline Helsinki Red

• ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6433 on: January 17, 2009, 12:17:55 pm »

Not necessarily. LDV has signed a pro contract but is still training at Academy. He will soon start going to Melwood though.

Offline dmn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6434 on: January 17, 2009, 12:23:05 pm »

Nah, it just means that other clubs can't poach him without agreeing a deal with us (the way we've signed youngsters, especially from Spain, without making any deal with their clubs).

He's been quite impressive though, as you have to consider that he's just born a few days too early to still count as a U17 player this season.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 12:25:13 pm by dmn »

Offline liverpoolfcmike

• custom title thread lurker - easily amused
  • Legacy Fan
  • through the wind and rain (and fog)
« Reply #6435 on: January 17, 2009, 12:23:36 pm »
It's great that we're signing up the best of our young talents to pro contracts.

Now Rafa needs his completed!

Offline LFCfan4Life

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6436 on: January 17, 2009, 12:25:26 pm »
Not necessarily. LDV has signed a pro contract but is still training at Academy. He will soon start going to Melwood though.

i think i heard ablett say he has him a few days a week already

kacanaklic is a good left footer nice to have him under contract so no one else can pinch him
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 12:28:56 pm by LFCfan4Life »
Two bulls, one old and one young, standing at the top of a field watching a herd of cows. The young one says, "hey let's run down and fuck one of them", and the older one says, "patience, let's walk down and fuck them all".

JUSTICE 4 THE 96.

Offline JoeTwerp

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6437 on: January 17, 2009, 12:27:14 pm »
i think i heard ablett say he has him a few days a week already

The Finn or the Swede?

Offline LFCfan4Life

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6438 on: January 17, 2009, 12:29:26 pm »
The Finn or the Swede?

Lauri i think i remember hearing something on LFC.tv when doing the replays of his first goal
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 12:31:23 pm by LFCfan4Life »
Two bulls, one old and one young, standing at the top of a field watching a herd of cows. The young one says, "hey let's run down and fuck one of them", and the older one says, "patience, let's walk down and fuck them all".

JUSTICE 4 THE 96.

Offline liverpoolfcmike

• custom title thread lurker - easily amused
  • Legacy Fan
  • through the wind and rain (and fog)
« Reply #6439 on: January 17, 2009, 12:52:48 pm »
He's been quite impressive though, as you have to consider that he's just born a few days too early to still count as a U17 player this season.

His delivery into the box is exceptional in my opinion. He's just very one-footed.