Author Topic: Kewell Back vs. Crewe this weekend  (Read 22959 times)

Offline StevieG26

• Would like to be the first of offer his criticisms.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Kewell Back vs. Crewe this weekend
« Reply #240 on: October 3, 2007, 02:06:41 pm »
Yes, its all a big scam. He's not really injured, he's just in it for the money. He hasnt even seen a physio since early in his career. Doesn't do any rehab work whatsoever, all those surgeries were for fun, he loves being under the knife. Actually, he uses a lot of his wages to bribe Rafa to play him in the big matches, so his Aussie loyals don't forget him. Most of the staff at Melwood are in on it and being paid off too. Just don't tell Rick Parry, he hasn't got a clue (as usual).

OK Don Corleone.
"Football is not a matter of life and death. I can assure you that it is much more important than that."

Bill Shankly.

Offline 12Kings

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: October 6, 2007, 01:53:13 pm »
I hope they get rid of kewell come January, IMO he's been one of the biggest piss takers we've had. Goes and plays for his country after finally recovering from a long haul out the game, then gets himself in a mess again. Crouchie will obviously want to go also. Think a new winger will come in and babel will be put more closer to his ideal position as striker.

Offline Ardent

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #242 on: October 6, 2007, 03:04:45 pm »
10 million fucking hits. I don't know which is sadder.

We're way off topic here, this reply had me pissing muself. I'm sure there's plenty of gems in there somewhere.

"Jesus she brought that shit on herself, you should be ashamed of yourself by doing this you might as well sell away your testicles on ebay like that publicity whore did with her hair. I hope your eyes explode and you vomit out your intestines"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCZSDxA8_JA&mode=related&search=   ;D

Sorry for the off-topic post, just saw this off-topic discussion. Afore-mentioned gem:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z1NemVcDF_4

Had me pissing myself! :)

Offline Hank Scorpio

• is really a Virgo, three pinter. Royhendo's stalker.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #243 on: October 6, 2007, 03:06:50 pm »
Is he out for another month?

Offline M(oaning) B(ecomes) E(mbarrassing)

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thoroughly thought through
« Reply #244 on: October 6, 2007, 03:11:36 pm »

Thursday, October 25 is a date Harry Kewell has marked down in his diary in bold black ink.

http://203.15.102.152/home/index.php?pid=st&cid=96720#

Shame it doesn't say what year. 
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Offline Webster

• Kopite
« Reply #245 on: October 6, 2007, 03:50:31 pm »
So when will we play this match against Crewe?

Offline anglelockgms

• Kopite
  • Survived a Stevie G Screamer in the Holte End
« Reply #246 on: October 6, 2007, 03:55:32 pm »
this weekend accordin to the title

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: October 6, 2007, 04:32:00 pm »
Goes and plays for his country after finally recovering from a long haul out the game, then gets himself in a mess again.

With the blessing and encouragement of his manager...

As far as it goes, I think he'll be leaving come the summer. Don't think he'll have long enough to impress Rafa enough to offer him a new contract, unless it's pay-as-you-play.

Fucking shame how it ended up for him.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #248 on: October 6, 2007, 04:35:18 pm »
With the blessing and encouragement of his manager...

As far as it goes, I think he'll be leaving come the summer. Don't think he'll have long enough to impress Rafa enough to offer him a new contract, unless it's pay-as-you-play.

Fucking shame how it ended up for him.

Agree. On his day, he was a quality player.

Fininshed now though.
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Offline Webster

• Kopite
« Reply #249 on: October 6, 2007, 04:37:37 pm »
this weekend accordin to the title

Look at the date on the first post.  :P

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: October 6, 2007, 04:41:12 pm »
When is the next game vs Crewe?  :P

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline M(oaning) B(ecomes) E(mbarrassing)

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thoroughly thought through
« Reply #251 on: October 6, 2007, 05:01:55 pm »
When is the next game vs Crewe?  :P

The way we're playing?  Maybe not too long off! 
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Offline StevieG26

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: October 6, 2007, 05:48:23 pm »
The way we're playing?  Maybe not too long off! 
Shame it doesn't say what year. 

Two quality posts there!

Harsh, but potentially true.
"Football is not a matter of life and death. I can assure you that it is much more important than that."

Bill Shankly.

Offline Neil D

• The new Kop pin-up model. Met Momo in the ASDA.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: October 7, 2007, 07:12:38 pm »
Fucking hell come on Harry that left wing spot is yours if you can stay fit for five minutes

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
« Reply #254 on: October 7, 2007, 07:27:43 pm »
I hope they get rid of kewell come January, IMO he's been one of the biggest piss takers we've had. Goes and plays for his country after finally recovering from a long haul out the game, then gets himself in a mess again. Crouchie will obviously want to go also. Think a new winger will come in and babel will be put more closer to his ideal position as striker.

I personally don't like any players playing for their country.

Playing for your country while having a broken toe, earning 120K a week isn't taking the piss though is it?

His injury had fuck all to do with playing for his country anyway.

I hope Kewell is here for the season. If we can get 25 - 30 games out of him with the rotation system our manager likes, then that is enough.

When fit he is still the best option we have on the left.

And I wouldn't say he is finished either.

"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #255 on: October 8, 2007, 01:07:49 pm »
Fucking hell come on Harry that left wing spot is yours if you can stay fit for five minutes

Yep, we are THAT desperate.

If we can get 25 - 30 games out of him

If we get that I'll be double-teaming Halle Berry and Angelina Jolie every night until Xmas and the girlfriend wont mind!
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #256 on: October 8, 2007, 01:19:28 pm »
Bury this thread until he's fit and ready to come back. I just hope if and when he does come back, he can show us what we've been missing out on all these years.
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline StevieG26

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: October 8, 2007, 06:07:43 pm »
Bury this thread until he's fit and ready to come back. I just hope if and when he does come back, he can show us what we've been missing out on all these years.

Good one :lmao

Bill Shankly.

Offline Comrade

• Kopite
« Reply #258 on: October 8, 2007, 06:22:08 pm »
And I wouldn't say he is finished either.
Gutsy.

Offline mouse

• Main Stander
« Reply #259 on: October 9, 2007, 08:01:24 pm »
Injured Kewell ready to make his Premier League return

Article from: The Daily Telegraph, Australia

By Tom Smithies
October 10, 2007 12:00am

SOCCEROOS star Harry Kewell has some light at the end of the tunnel as he targets a return from a miserable run of injuries since playing for Australia at the Asian Cup.

Interestingly, Kewell could be in line to make his Liverpool comeback a week on Saturday in the Merseyside derby against Everton - the same match fellow Australian Tim Cahill has earmarked for his return in Everton's colours.

Neither of the men has played this season since returning to their clubs after the Asian Cup - Cahill after breaking a metatarsal in pre-season and Kewell with a thigh injury.

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez is anxious to have Kewell available again following this weekend's international break, particularly as the Reds' form has stalled in in recent weeks.

He only returned to Liverpool's side at the end of last season after recovering from career-threatening injuries suffered at the World Cup, though he came on as a substitute in the Champions League final against AC Milan.

He played more than expected at the Asian Cup, scoring Australia's fourth against Thailand.

Cahill, meanwhile, didn't start a game at the Asian Cup as he was recovering from a previous injury - though he scored the equaliser against Oman - and then snapped a bone in his foot during a season warm-up game for Everton.

"As soon as I had the problem in the Werder Bremen game I was looking at when I could get back," he told the Everton website.

"The first goal was the Uefa Cup games and then it was the derby.

"It is a brilliant game to play in and I have enjoyed some good times (in those games).

"As you get older and play more, I have to look after my body."

Meanwhile, the Socceroos could have one more international this year as Football Federation Australia looks to add a fixture in Europe in November.

It's believed the FFA are in negotiations with several opponents for a game they would ideally like to hold in the UK, probably at Loftus Road in west London.

The tie would be on one of the two FIFA dates in November, 17 or 21 - by which time they could have a new coach.

Dick Advocaat, the man ready to take the Socceroos reins, will see his tenure as coach of Russian side Zenit St Petersburg end the previous weekend with the climax of the Russian Premier League season on November 11.

Without him the FFA would have to decide whether to take Graham Arnold away from the Olyroos' final qualifier for the Beijing Olympics, in North Korea on November 21.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22559680-5006068,00.html
You'll never walk alone.

Offline KOPKING1

• Main Stander
« Reply #260 on: October 9, 2007, 08:36:21 pm »
I asked his mrs today when he will be back and she said very soon.

Offline wickolfc

• Seriously Thick Feedback Tourist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "He's big an he's fuckin' ard"
« Reply #261 on: October 9, 2007, 08:38:30 pm »

Offline wickolfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: October 9, 2007, 08:39:05 pm »
Nice, were did you meet her?

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: October 9, 2007, 08:40:52 pm »

can you put the details in the spotted thread.   :D

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=90815.520#bot

Online Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #264 on: October 9, 2007, 09:41:27 pm »
When he's fit Harry Kewell is the best winger we have at LFC and reading the number of people who put him in there team on here in the 4-5-1 thread many RAWKites agree with me. Its just a shame that he's never Fucking fit.

Offline wickolfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: October 9, 2007, 11:25:44 pm »
When he's fit Harry Kewell is the best winger we have at LFC and reading the number of people who put him in there team on here in the 4-5-1 thread many RAWKites agree with me. Its just a shame that he's never Fucking fit.
I agree.

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 friends who we all miss...
« Reply #266 on: October 10, 2007, 10:24:59 pm »
Fucking sick note... should make him give half his wages back. Never seen a player asking to be taken off in a cup final... TWICE.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 10:35:19 pm by Shanks1965 »
Seen more titles than he can remember...

Offline Mark_P

• Stupid fucking little gosbite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: October 10, 2007, 10:28:26 pm »
Fucking sick note... should make him give half his wages back. Never seen a player asking to be taklen off in a cup final... TWICE.
Yet have most of our support sing his name after about 30 minutes of a cup final ::)
Just GO you Yank twats.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #268 on: October 11, 2007, 12:12:35 am »
Sorry for bumping this again but can anyone give a definitive prognosis of kewell? has he been playing reserve? how are his match fitness levels? is an appearance against everton likely to happen?
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Maltese Red

• Is in no doubt in his assessment that Rafa should be sacked
  • Kopite
  • An OOC with York/Leicester roots
« Reply #269 on: October 11, 2007, 05:47:36 am »
Kewell is no sick note. He's just made of glass

Offline Finnred

• Anny Roader
  • "Life sucks and then you fucking die"
« Reply #270 on: October 11, 2007, 07:36:05 am »
Is this Crewe game going to be played this year or the next or when?  ;D
PSN : finnred

Offline wickolfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: October 11, 2007, 10:10:25 am »
Sorry for bumping this again but can anyone give a definitive prognosis of kewell? has he been playing reserve? how are his match fitness levels? is an appearance against everton likely to happen?
Dont know mate the last i heard he may be fit for the Derby. I dont think hes been playing reserves but hopefully he'll be back in the first team within 3 weeks.

Offline wickolfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: October 11, 2007, 10:11:51 am »
Fucking sick note... should make him give half his wages back. Never seen a player asking to be taken off in a cup final... TWICE.
So if you snapped your groin an could hardly walk and your team was down 1-0 and getting slaughtered you wouldnt ask to be takin off so someone else could come on and do a better job?

Offline todda

• Who the fuck you trying to kid....
  • Legacy Fan
  • My Team, My Club, MY Life!
« Reply #273 on: October 11, 2007, 10:31:03 am »
I'm sure he's not been in the rezzies coz I've been watching them on LFCTV on Setanta and he's not been playing.  When he's fit we should not play him and get rid coz he's been the biggest waste of money (wages wise) in our history.  Get him fir and sell him on in Jan, I know we'll get peanuts for him, nut peanuts are better than paying him £60odd k (don't know what he's actually on but, that would be about right) a week to use our gym. 
Sorry Harry.  When we signed him I was made-up but, I'm affraid he's turned into a disaster.  Leeds must be thinking "thank the Lord we got rid of him when we did" even though we got him (relitively) cheap (or what we thought was the bargin of the Century - ha what a joke)
"Friend 1st, Boss 2nd,......... Enteratiner 3rd!,  If I was asked to name 3 intellegent people, I wouldn't say Einstein, Newton..... erm you know, I'd Say Cleese, Milligan, Everett................ Sessions!" David Brent.

Offline didi

• A complete Klopp out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: October 11, 2007, 10:34:04 am »
according to Oz papers he should be in back in the squad for the derby

Offline rogermoore

• rush hour bus shuffler
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fancy a game you non-bamboo eating gimp?
« Reply #275 on: October 11, 2007, 10:40:40 am »
Why the bitternes towards Kewell?  He has done nothing wrong other than suffer from injuries.  This is not his fault and anybody who thinks it is must be into self harm.  We all love football and would do whatever we can to play or watch, so, what makes Kewell different? 

Ok he has hardly played for us and when he has he has not set the world on fire this I admit but truthfully he has done nowt wrong other than require treatment.  We cannot resent that.  Surely we should just sympathise.

royhendo

« Reply #276 on: October 11, 2007, 11:07:13 am »
no bitterness - we just need to get rid of him now n buy someone resilient.

Offline Jokerfish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Nothing to see here move along now.
« Reply #277 on: October 11, 2007, 11:09:40 am »
For a second there I thouht I was going to read this thread and find that he's fit again.  Should have known better really

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #278 on: October 11, 2007, 11:58:05 am »
For a second there I thouht I was going to read this thread and find that he's fit again. 

LOL  :jong :wellin :shocked :odd :jester :lmao*********That is a brilliant one!!!!!!!!!!!
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline wickolfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: October 11, 2007, 01:11:29 pm »
LOL  :jong :wellin :shocked :odd :jester :lmao*********That is a brilliant one!!!!!!!!!!!
Prick.