Author Topic: Kewell Back vs. Crewe this weekend  (Read 23043 times)

Offline wickolfc

• Seriously Thick Feedback Tourist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "He's big an he's fuckin' ard"
Re: Kewell Back vs. Crewe this weekend
« Reply #280 on: October 11, 2007, 01:51:45 pm »
He hasnt been named in the reserve game for tonight either :(

Offline KOPKING1

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #281 on: October 11, 2007, 02:29:03 pm »
Nice, were did you meet her?

She was on the train tuesday morning goin to Euston, unfortunately her train had to terminate at the station where i work. Looking very good with her bump!

Offline scutty

• Kopite
  • Know nothing.
« Reply #282 on: October 11, 2007, 02:32:44 pm »
If he quits football after we stop chucking money at him. What will people think?
Why was my post deleted?

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: October 11, 2007, 03:16:33 pm »
If he quits football after we stop chucking money at him. What will people think?

That he was a player who once looked like he could be amongst the best in the world but whose career was cruelly blighted by repeated injury.

Alternatively, he was a workshy thief who deliberately injured himself and stole money from Liverpool Football Club and probably blinds orphans for fun in his spare time.

It depends whether you're a dickhead or not really.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.