Author Topic: Awesome documentaries thread  (Read 286492 times)

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Awesome documentaries thread
« Reply #1320 on: October 18, 2018, 04:59:26 pm »
Their investigation unearths that this chemical is actually found in the blood of 99.7% Americans.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gwZSXdjAqSk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gwZSXdjAqSk</a>

Every time you hear talk about corporate self regulations or ending regulations, remember this story.
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1321 on: October 18, 2018, 06:43:45 pm »
Looks good a limited release in the Cinema and being shown on the BBC on November 11th. And they are going to give a free copy to every secondary school in the UK.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EHYRfukHToc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EHYRfukHToc</a>

that looks amazing - can't wait to see it.

just googled the lyrics to Hinky Dinky Parlez-Vous - which they say the soldiers are singing over the closing credits, rather ribald and brutal lyrics - although there are many versions - but I like this one.

They say this is a mechanized war parlez-vous
They say this is a mechanized war -  so what the fuck are we marching for
Hinky dinky parlez-vous

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #1322 on: October 23, 2018, 09:19:43 am »
Another excellent Storyville last night. This one about modern day slavery in Hungary.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1323 on: October 23, 2018, 10:09:57 am »
Another excellent Storyville last night. This one about modern day slavery in Hungary.
Yep. Eye opening.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.
« Reply #1324 on: October 23, 2018, 01:11:42 pm »
Can anyone recommend a decent true crime documentary? Think I may have watched all the decent ones after watching
Making a murderer
The Jinx
The staircase
The long shot
The kalief browder story.
Evil Genius

Theres only so much Forensice files I can watch to get my fix haha.

Might start the 9 hour OJ one.
Have you seen ‘The Keepers’ on Netflix?
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #1325 on: October 23, 2018, 04:51:50 pm »
Have you seen ‘The Keepers’ on Netflix?

Harrowing.
I wouldn't watch it again because it disturbed me alot but its one of those stories that needs to be told.

Intro music to that show is amazing btw
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1326 on: October 25, 2018, 05:00:27 am »
that looks amazing - can't wait to see it.

just googled the lyrics to Hinky Dinky Parlez-Vous - which they say the soldiers are singing over the closing credits, rather ribald and brutal lyrics - although there are many versions - but I like this one.

They say this is a mechanized war -  so what the fuck are we marching for
Hinky dinky parlez-vous

I was reading they also used experts in lip reading and got actors to also give them a voice again.

And a lot of it is never seen before footage I hope they are showing it on BBC1 seeing they are showing it on Armistice day its around 1 hr 40 mins long.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 05:07:05 am by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline gerrardsarmy

• Wouldn't say no to a spanking
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1327 on: October 25, 2018, 01:27:37 pm »
Can anyone recommend a decent true crime documentary? Think I may have watched all the decent ones after watching
Making a murderer
The Jinx
The staircase
The long shot
Evil Genius

Watch the OJ doco. You won't be disappointed.
“I always think that there’s something unpleasant lurking in people who avoid drinking, gambling, table-talk and pretty women. People like that are either sick or secretly hate their fellow-men.”

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #1328 on: October 25, 2018, 10:39:55 pm »
Got to see Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 11/9 in the cinema this week. (£6 @ the barbican, London subsidies eh?) , as always MM is on fire with his subject this time Donald Trump and the scandals of the US election he somehow won. The young people of America come out of this brilliantly, Donald less so. Some seriously creepy behaviour from Trump is displayed dangerously by Moore who I would suggest now find himself a good bomb disposal staffer quite soon. The outrage over Flint Water is a scandal to shame all of the US and the details about West Virginia and  other states basically ignoring the instruction of the voters in making Hilary their candidate will chill any democrat. I love a movie that has everyone sat still at the end not wanting to be the first to leave, this has that impact.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1329 on: November 8, 2018, 09:13:31 pm »
On Netflix next April made by the same team that made Planet Earth 2 and  narrated by Sir David Attenborough,

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JqKniwxDkVQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JqKniwxDkVQ</a>
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #1330 on: November 9, 2018, 10:49:47 pm »
This and this are perhaps quite apt.

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #1331 on: November 10, 2018, 04:14:34 am »
Next Conspiracy Documentary - from Naomi Oreskes - Merchants of Doubt
Topic: Climate change, toxic chemicals and big pharma (Scientific Authority is the underlying theme)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hqiCLuOtXts" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hqiCLuOtXts</a>
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 04:17:58 am by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1332 on: November 10, 2018, 07:51:30 am »
I enjoyed this 10m short. It's about Marie Wilcox, the last fluent speaker of the Wukchumni language and the dictionary she spent 7 years making to try and keep her language alive.

https://goprojectfilms.com/films/maries-dictionary/

Watched this during my lunch break at work. It's incredible, the amount of effort and time devoted by Marie to document her language for the future generations.

Really cool documentary! Thanks for sharing. :)
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #1333 on: November 12, 2018, 04:15:06 pm »
Apologies if mentioned before

The Netflix/Showtime documentary about John McAfee

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I was looking through this thread on Friday and saw you mention this, so gave it a go this weekend.... Jesus!

What a prick!

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1334 on: November 13, 2018, 11:10:54 am »
I watched this Stalin documentary last night on TV on the Youtube app.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ugeUGnxvm_U&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ugeUGnxvm_U&amp;</a>
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #1335 on: November 13, 2018, 12:31:17 pm »
I watched this Stalin documentary last night on TV on the Youtube app.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ugeUGnxvm_U&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ugeUGnxvm_U&amp;</a>
Looks interesting. Thanks for the link.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1336 on: December 9, 2018, 02:25:10 pm »
Just watched Ken Burns documentary on the Vietnam War. Superb viewing. The last episode was particularly moving. I highly recommend it.
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1337 on: December 23, 2018, 03:11:51 pm »
Making a murderer
The Jinx
The staircase
The long shot
Evil Genius

Not sure if you've seen this as its relatively old but I watched a really interesting film similar to these a few years ago called Dear Zachary. Don't think its on Netflix but a really good watch

/

Anyone watched The innocent man on netflix? Relatively new I think

I'm 3 episodes in and hooked. Really interesting and in the same kind of style as making a murderer and the staircase for anyone who enjoyed those.

Still need to properly watch The Keepers

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1338 on: December 23, 2018, 06:34:56 pm »
Just watched Ken Burns documentary on the Vietnam War. Superb viewing. The last episode was particularly moving. I highly recommend it.

Have you seen his series on the American Civil War?.

Equally as good as Vietnam.

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1339 on: December 31, 2018, 09:57:35 pm »
Really interesting doc I just watched on Sky Atlantic about Zola Budd and Mary Decker..looks like it’s a few years old so may have been discussed before
Defo taught me some things about the both of them I never knew before
Didn’t know how involved the Daily Fail were...that Athletics journalist Wilson should be fucking ashamed of himself rather than appearing in the doc
Budd herself although a terrible terrible pawn in a game played between her father , the Fail , the British government and whoever ran British athletics at the time never quite gets round to criticising Aparthied , for my liking. I can slightly understand her issue with saying anything at 17 but interviewed in modern times she skirts the issue

I stumbled across this the other day, it was surprisingly brilliant and I'd recommend it to anyone. It's on the Sky player... 'The Fall.The story of Mary Decker and Zola Budd'

Back in the day I hated the tory govt, hated apartheid and hated the tory press - Zola Budd seemed a hate figure that represented them all, so I hated her too. Mary Decker was never likable either so I remember cheering when it turned to shit for both of them.

Watching this doc I feel so bad now - regardless of what Budd knew about apartheid she was just a frail tiny teenage girl and a witless pawn in so many peoples games. Decker still seems quite hard faced and the poster girl for sneering 'win at all costs' american arrogance but it's difficult not to feel sorry for her too and how her dreams came crashing down around her. Overall it's just such an amazing story though - two young girls from different continents, both from troubled backgrounds who just wanted to run but got caught up in two of the massive political storms of the their time, namely apartheid and the posturing between USA v Soviets. The way their destinies collided in one massive political sporting fck up is just incredible.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 10:00:00 pm by boyspenhoolie »

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1340 on: January 1, 2019, 12:58:34 am »
Agree, it's a great documentary. I was a young athlete at the time so I sort of followed it but never knew the in depth political stuff and also the background of the 2 athletes. Wendy Sly was 2nd in the race and a Romanian lass 1st. Given what we know now regards doping it wouldn't surprise me if we should have had a gold.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #1341 on: January 1, 2019, 02:55:26 am »
The Netflix Sunderland documentary. Like watching a car crash in slow motion over 7 episodes.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1342 on: January 2, 2019, 10:31:29 am »
The Netflix Sunderland documentary. Like watching a car crash in slow motion over 7 episodes.

It's bizarre how the club is a total shambles and somebody thought "Yeah, let's make a documentary, so everyone can see how fucke up things are..."

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1343 on: January 2, 2019, 11:31:29 am »
It's bizarre how the club is a total shambles and somebody thought "Yeah, let's make a documentary, so everyone can see how fucke up things are..."

I thought that too before watching it, but then five minutes in everyone on screen from the CEO and the manager to the players and the fans mention that their target is to get promoted and that they should be too good for that division. They were just deluded and thought it would be an inspiring documentary about a club fighting their way back to the Premier League.

And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1344 on: January 3, 2019, 01:00:43 am »
Anyone watch that Bros documentary on Netflix? Do you need to like/know Bros to enjoy it? People are saying it is Office-like brilliant.

Offline AndyInVA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #1345 on: January 3, 2019, 01:06:37 am »
I thought that too before watching it, but then five minutes in everyone on screen from the CEO and the manager to the players and the fans mention that their target is to get promoted and that they should be too good for that division. They were just deluded and thought it would be an inspiring documentary about a club fighting their way back to the Premier League.

That is what I heard also. The General Manager guy was so convinced they would be nailed on for promotion that a documentary to observe the achievement for posterity made so much sense.

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1346 on: January 3, 2019, 02:11:52 pm »
Anyone watch that Bros documentary on Netflix? Do you need to like/know Bros to enjoy it? People are saying it is Office-like brilliant.
Wouldn't say it was brilliant but I did enjoy it. Does have some class one liners.

I'm a child of the 80s and my sister loved Bros so I knew about them beforehand but they give enough background information so you don't really need to know much about them or be a fan.

Offline AndyInVA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #1347 on: January 5, 2019, 12:22:10 pm »
Part documentary part reality TV. The premise is amazing though so maybe worthy of putting on here.

Bomber Boys - Amazon Prime (US at least)

There was a Lancaster at the end of the war that completed 30 missions and 6 of the 7 seven crew were still alive at the time of filming. The TV crew recruited a grandson of each crew member and another young man with a grandfather in 617 squadron.

Its a Canadian TV piece and is filmed at the former Empire Flying School in Canada. The kids (age 17-24) from UK, America, Canada, NZ are put thru their paces in the same training as their fore bears in 1940s style training. It is just interesting to see what the training was like and what the living conditions were like and seeing how the group mesh.

It is pretty dry in many places but it is interesting to see what the training was like. However when you see the original crew members go back up in a Lancaster and also see the youngsters graduate in front of their grandads it is pretty touching.

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1348 on: January 6, 2019, 01:45:48 pm »
Watched LA 92: The Riots on National Geographic last night. Pretty graphic but really gave a sense of how bad they were.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1349 on: January 7, 2019, 11:16:20 am »
Wouldn't say it was brilliant but I did enjoy it. Does have some class one liners.

I'm a child of the 80s and my sister loved Bros so I knew about them beforehand but they give enough background information so you don't really need to know much about them or be a fan.

Watched it yesterday afternoon and it was toe-curlingly brilliant. Didn't know anything about them - knew that When Will I Be Famous song but that was literally it. Quite enjoyable on a level I don't quite yet understand.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #1350 on: January 7, 2019, 01:49:04 pm »
Watched it yesterday afternoon and it was toe-curlingly brilliant. Didn't know anything about them - knew that When Will I Be Famous song but that was literally it. Quite enjoyable on a level I don't quite yet understand.

Knew about Bros...was very young at the time but didn't like them much..just watched this last night in an attempt to find about what happened to them etc.

Must be the only person who hasn't watched the Office aswell so didn't get the similarities on that, but I did enjoy this documentary. Strangely entertaining....learnt a bit about them I guess including the lead singer being a bit of a tit but they both seemed harmless enough. Clearly in a different reality to most folk

Funny and interesting at times
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1351 on: January 7, 2019, 02:20:09 pm »
Knew about Bros...was very young at the time but didn't like them much..just watched this last night in an attempt to find about what happened to them etc.

Must be the only person who hasn't watched the Office aswell so didn't get the similarities on that, but I did enjoy this documentary. Strangely entertaining....learnt a bit about them I guess including the lead singer being a bit of a tit but they both seemed harmless enough. Clearly in a different reality to most folk

Funny and interesting at times

Honestly, if it was a spoof then I think Gervais would be proud of that. The fact it's not is what makes it so interesting.

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1352 on: January 7, 2019, 02:42:22 pm »
Just watch the Bobby Robson film, quite slick but very good. He seemed like a pretty extraordinary man and was clearly a brilliant leader and supportive coach. The link between him, Pep and Mourinho is interesting too and he probably got the best of and the best out of the great Ronaldo.

Barca sacked him, signed Van Gaal - who comes across as an arsehole - and won the league twice but with drastically reduced points totals than when Robson finished second and won several trophies with them. It was probably a mistake to sack him the way they did. The ending is sad as it's a cross between eras and you can see that he had knobhead, rich kids at Newcastle and couldn't deal with the way they behaved.

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1353 on: January 7, 2019, 02:47:45 pm »
That Bros doco and the Sunderland Till I Die one were made by the same company. Both have a strange lack of authenticity to me, the Sunderland one is particularly frustrating for how it creates Roy of the Rovers narratives out of moments that in context when you look at their results sort of didn't mean anything. The imposed narrative is less interesting than the real one and you felt they didn't push or get a single interesting statement out of Bain.

The club appeared to be run completely by soundbites from chief exec to manager to player. Bizarre. And the fans came across as obviously passionate but to the point where they were brutal and heart attack inducingly angry, summed up by that bellend confronting Coleman near the end.

The person I found most interesting was Jonny Williams, the Welsh midfielder. He seems talented, polite and very fragile - kind of the opposite of how footballers often come across.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1354 on: January 7, 2019, 03:38:31 pm »
That Bros doco and the Sunderland Till I Die one were made by the same company. Both have a strange lack of authenticity to me, the Sunderland one is particularly frustrating for how it creates Roy of the Rovers narratives out of moments that in context when you look at their results sort of didn't mean anything. The imposed narrative is less interesting than the real one and you felt they didn't push or get a single interesting statement out of Bain.

The club appeared to be run completely by soundbites from chief exec to manager to player. Bizarre. And the fans came across as obviously passionate but to the point where they were brutal and heart attack inducingly angry, summed up by that bellend confronting Coleman near the end.

The person I found most interesting was Jonny Williams, the Welsh midfielder. He seems talented, polite and very fragile - kind of the opposite of how footballers often come across.

I felt it was a bit car-crash too (like Bros). Knowing they had been relegated and watching the first episode where they vocalise how they want to get promoted back into the Premier League and appear to have a decent start to the season, it was just a case of watching to see how and why it all went wrong.

Agree with Jonny Williams - he is very likeable. He got released from Sunderland and signed for Charlton last week. Came on for Charlton v Sunderland this weekend.

Offline AndyInVA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #1355 on: January 7, 2019, 05:58:50 pm »

Agree with all of that. Great analysis. I imagine the camera crew only dropped in one day a month or so and they must have had limited access and didn't do long interviews when they came in. I thought I had heard though (Barry Glendenning - Guardian podcast)  that it was Sunderland who invited the production company in, so they were probably not too keen to ask the hard questions that they knew no one wanted to answer.

Also agree with the comment on Andy WIlliams. He also seemed like he saw the transfer as an opportunity and didn't moan and groan.

It just seemed clear to me I guess that despite the club staff having the best intentions, it just seems the owner sold all the best players mid season and from then onwards they were basically doomed.

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1356 on: January 7, 2019, 07:23:57 pm »
I enjoyed that Bros one, can't believe I was 17 when their first single came out, thought it was much earlier.

Although they came across as a couple of drama queens it was quite sad to hear about all the shit they got due to their success.
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1357 on: January 8, 2019, 03:59:26 pm »
It’s not normally something I thought I would watch, but I saw that Bros documentary.  I got drawn in by the clips of them saying silly stuff.  They did say a lot of silly stuff, the singer is a bit of a wally and an Elton John type diva at times but he, like his brother, is ultimately harmless. They’re both obviously carrying a bit of baggage from the way they were chewed up and spat out as kids, and I can see why they might blame each other a bit, but they’ve done okay by themselves.  Would be incredibly easy for one or the other, or both of them,  to have ended up sat at the end of a bar and at the bottom of a bottle every night.  I think they deserve a bit of credit for going off, not feeling sorry for themselves and making a pretty good go of their lives.  (I'm not sure they're quite as successful as was made out, probably a fair slice of artistic license from the makers there. Still doing well for themselves, mind)

What I don’t really understand is why they agreed to even do a reunion in the first place.  They both seem to be busy doing stuff, satisfied with their lot and looked like they had pretty comfortable lives.   It appeared to be a lot of stress, a lot of churning up of bad memories and grudges to go through for a couple of gigs which wouldn’t net them much cash, and by the looks of it, they didn’t need anyway.  I guess that’s performers for you.

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1358 on: January 24, 2019, 10:54:42 pm »
Just watched Abducted in Plain Sight on Netflix. The manipulation and naivety shown is unbelievable.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #1359 on: January 24, 2019, 10:57:36 pm »
Currently watching, Conversations With a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes on Netflix. Its very good.
Y.N.W.A.