Author Topic: Our fantastic away support  (Read 1532199 times)

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Re: Our fantastic away support
« Reply #8200 on: March 10, 2018, 06:27:04 pm »
Allez Allez Allez..

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/ZqCGdvsQ59E" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/ZqCGdvsQ59E</a>
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8201 on: March 10, 2018, 07:43:57 pm »
Good that so many were still singing afterwards today. Would have been better if more had sung when we went behind instead of going for an early pint, but there were a lot of confused faces around as we looked like we had won by the noise after :D

We were in with them in the Upper East.   We sounded great at the start and after we scored but could have been better after going behind.   Fucks me off yet again that Scousers have to go in with the opposition whilst whoppers end up in our end.   How the fuck do they get tickets, really pisses me off. On a different note their support remains as pitiful as always singing more about us than their own team.   The murderers chant came across loudly,  don’t know if it was picked up on tv and commented on.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 07:58:17 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #8202 on: March 10, 2018, 07:51:20 pm »
We were in with them in the Upper East.   We sounded great at the start and after we scored but could have been better after going behind.   Fucks me off yet again that Scousers have to go in with the opposition whilst whoppers end up in our end.   How the fuck do they get tickets, really pisses me off. On a different note their support remains as pitiful as always singing more about us than their own team.   The murderers came across loudly,  don’t know if it was picked up on tv and commented on.

Yes it came across loud and clear, as well as 'always a victim' a couple of times. Hate the c*nts. Spent more time singing about Gerrard not winning the league than they did about their own team. Absolutely shite support. 80,000 supporters and not one of the thick c*nts can come up with an original song about their team. If they weren't such a massive bunch of wankers id feel sorry for them, but I don't.
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #8203 on: March 10, 2018, 09:22:42 pm »
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/ZqCGdvsQ59E" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/ZqCGdvsQ59E</a>

I need to sort my razors.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 09:27:19 pm by CHOPPER »
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8204 on: March 10, 2018, 09:49:59 pm »
I need to sort my razors.

6 inches from the camera mate? Otherwise I can't spot you :)

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8205 on: March 10, 2018, 11:22:39 pm »
By the way, I fucking love ’Allez, Allez, Allez’. Hope it becomes a mainstay.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #8206 on: March 10, 2018, 11:50:33 pm »
Allez Allez Allez..

Defiance. Love it.

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8207 on: March 11, 2018, 01:01:21 am »
By the way, I fucking love ’Allez, Allez, Allez’. Hope it becomes a mainstay.

Already being sung at double speed, can't wait for it be a mainstay at Anfield and get sung like everyone's had a line
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8208 on: March 11, 2018, 09:25:59 am »
Already being sung at double speed, can't wait for it be a mainstay at Anfield and get sung like everyone's had a line
True. Hope it doesn’t get the Poor Scouser Tommy treatment. Someone posted a clip of Napoli fans singing the same tune at the correct pace and it’s amazing. Nice words too.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #8209 on: March 11, 2018, 10:31:11 am »
Allez Allez Allez..

Love it.

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8210 on: March 11, 2018, 10:35:30 am »
Good few tourists in that away end. How do they get the tickets?!

Anyway; vocally, we were brilliant.

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ  :scarf
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #8211 on: March 11, 2018, 11:18:17 am »
Good few tourists in that away end. How do they get the tickets?!

That is the million dollar question! We'd all like to know that.
Some will be via the club's partners, some will have bought from touts.... but there does always seem to be a lot at the "glamour games"!  >:( With rows of cameras, half & half scarves and no clue what our club is about or any of the songs... :no

Row after row of them yesterday, esp in E233 (we were in E232 next to them). Makes me sick when so many real Liverpool SUPPORTERS would love to go.....United on their scarves, Man U club shop bags... :wanker
We are a team of one half.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #8212 on: March 11, 2018, 12:51:31 pm »
You what?? We lost coz we were crap in the first half! Unlucky to wrt to pens maybe but primarily that.

what a hero..... only tourists hey..... your such a fuckin jobsworth and your how old...? something tells me youra twat that says  union jacks aint never been held up in the kop and true scousers support Hatton . My  advice is shut the fuck up superfan and accept we got beat regardless of Danish supporters wearing half and half scarfs and seeking recognition for your tutoring of the same

At what point did I say there were only tourists? I didn't, but we all know there are loads at "big games", and that they do sod all to add to he atmosphere. Wouldn't you rather there were more people actually supporting the team than taking photos all game? Most would.

At no point did I claim to be a superfan, but I AM a supporter, getting behind the team and trying to cheer them on. That is our role IMO, but each to their own. It was how I was brought up and I am not apologising for that.

I have never commented on union flags in the Kop. I don't recall seeing one but so what. They used to be there, I know.

Half and half scarves are generally hated on here, but the Danish lads were sound and understood why. They were not typical of those wearing them and hence took them off. I didn't say anything to them if you read my post, but I was impressed they listened and didn't want to be associated with the image they give of people now.

But you are entitled to your opinion. But I won't be taking your advice. Opinions on here differ, so what?

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8213 on: March 11, 2018, 01:10:08 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/kaX8xLkeB_Q" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/kaX8xLkeB_Q</a>
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8214 on: March 11, 2018, 03:08:37 pm »
what a hero..... only tourists hey..... your such a fuckin jobsworth and your how old...? something tells me youra twat that says  union jacks aint never been held up in the kop and true scousers support Hatton . My  advice is shut the fuck up superfan and accept we got beat regardless of Danish supporters wearing half and half scarfs and seeking recognition for your tutoring of the same

So that's why you don't post very often.

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8215 on: March 11, 2018, 04:04:08 pm »
only tourists hey...

For me, tourists and day-trippers are welcome at Anfield but away ends, (particularly away ends against our big rivals), should be reserved for hardcore supporters who regularly travel to away games.

I was in block E232 yesterday and there were plenty of tourists around me who didn't know any of the songs etc. They're wasted tickets IMO. Roll out the red carpet for them at Anfield, but not Old Trafford!  :duh
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #8216 on: March 11, 2018, 04:07:21 pm »
For me, tourists and day-trippers are welcome at Anfield but away ends, (particularly away ends against our big rivals), should be reserved for hardcore supporters who regularly travel to away games.

I was in block E232 yesterday and there were plenty of tourists around me who didn't know any of the songs etc. They're wasted tickets IMO. Roll out the red carpet for them at Anfield, but not Old Trafford!  :duh

Spot on.

I suppose with some they can kill two birds with one stone, or even three.

Watch Liverpool, United and visit Old Trafford.

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8217 on: March 11, 2018, 05:59:31 pm »
True. Hope it doesn’t get the Poor Scouser Tommy treatment. Someone posted a clip of Napoli fans singing the same tune at the correct pace and it’s amazing. Nice words too.

Don't get me wrong, I can't fault anyone that was there yesterday. Made plenty of noise and it looked like they had a great time which is the most important part, having said that they're singing that song at double speed already and half of them are saying ole ole....

I know that football crowds aren't professional singers but I do wonder what the obsession with singing songs at 3 times the normal speed is with our lot. It's weird and it ruins so many decent songs.

That Jurgen Klopp one was the perfect example, supposed to be slow and pronounced but because no one knew what the tune was supposed to be it got sung at 200mph, sounded shite and got binned off.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #8218 on: March 11, 2018, 06:09:46 pm »
I know that football crowds aren't professional singers but I do wonder what the obsession with singing songs at 3 times the normal speed is with our lot. It's weird and it ruins so many decent songs.

Someone should take a drum...

(gets coat...)
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8219 on: March 11, 2018, 06:14:02 pm »

(gets coat...)

I know you're only kidding but the frenetic nature of our support is what makes it so special imo. Couldn't be doing with a continental style drone all the way through a game, just feels totally soulless and rarely does it ever have any real impact on a game.

Baffles me for example that Palace get lauded for their support, may as well just record a game of theirs and play it over the loudspeaker whenever they're at home. It's the same every week.

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8220 on: March 11, 2018, 06:38:13 pm »
The Allez Allez Allez song is new to a lot of people and you could see in our end yesterday loads didn’t know the words and the way it’s meant to be sung. There was a group of young lads at the front of E230/231 trying to start it slow but it just ended up getting a bit muddled and the fast pace won it.

It’s a great song and will sound class once everyone gets the hang of it. I think it’s perfect for a Champions League evening in the Spring with scarves twirling during the Allez part, like the way we used to with ring of fire.

As for the tourists in our end, it’s nothing new and the question is as it always has been - how are they getting tickets and what’s being done to stop it? It wasn’t too bad round us but it looked like there were loads of them beside the divide in the East stand.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #8221 on: March 11, 2018, 08:41:04 pm »
Fucking tune is proper ingrained in me skull.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/dadHhCyS2So" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/dadHhCyS2So</a>
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #8222 on: March 11, 2018, 08:54:23 pm »

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/dadHhCyS2So" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/dadHhCyS2So</a>
Yep, went to sleep singing it and woke up this morning with it still going around my head.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #8223 on: March 11, 2018, 09:00:26 pm »

Absolutely class!
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #8224 on: March 11, 2018, 09:32:14 pm »
It’s a belter. Had to nip to the shops this morning and stuck that clip from the ground on a loop like an absolute loser. :D

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #8225 on: March 11, 2018, 09:38:36 pm »
The Allez Allez Allez song is new to a lot of people and you could see in our end yesterday loads didn’t know the words and the way it’s meant to be sung. There was a group of young lads at the front of E230/231 trying to start it slow but it just ended up getting a bit muddled and the fast pace won it.

It’s a great song and will sound class once everyone gets the hang of it. I think it’s perfect for a Champions League evening in the Spring with scarves twirling during the Allez part, like the way we used to with ring of fire.

As for the tourists in our end, it’s nothing new and the question is as it always has been - how are they getting tickets and what’s being done to stop it? It wasn’t too bad round us but it looked like there were loads of them beside the divide in the East stand.

Sunday night and I've had a couple of drinks but shouldn't that be taken up with the new fan representative, whose name escapes me?

The away tickets that is, in my mildly drunken state.

Offline Marty 85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8226 on: March 11, 2018, 10:18:24 pm »

Just tagged our kid in this video on facebook. It's a quality tune and seeing that video from the away end has cheered me up no end. After eading all the negativity and criticism on the board after the United defeat you would think we're in crisis ffs.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8227 on: March 11, 2018, 10:40:13 pm »

And we were in the Upper East having to keep quiet whilst tourists were in our end. Total disgrace.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8228 on: March 12, 2018, 11:48:05 am »

(gets coat...)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #8229 on: March 13, 2018, 02:03:38 pm »

2 tourists were stood next to me for the whole of the 2nd half, I asked them during the lock in how much they had paid for their tickets...turns out that it was their 1st ever match and they had paid £2K...each  :o even if that had included flights, that is a crazy amount of money.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline KopiteWD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8230 on: March 13, 2018, 05:36:50 pm »
E233 was terrible for day trippers, plenty wearing other clubs colours + had visited uniteds shop prior. Half & Halfs galore as well as you can imagine.
AMF

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8231 on: March 13, 2018, 06:18:32 pm »
2 tourists were stood next to me for the whole of the 2nd half, I asked them during the lock in how much they had paid for their tickets...turns out that it was their 1st ever match and they had paid £2K...each  :o even if that had included flights, that is a crazy amount of money.

Was that paid to Thomas Cook, mate?

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #8232 on: March 13, 2018, 06:29:02 pm »
E233 was terrible for day trippers, plenty wearing other clubs colours + had visited uniteds shop prior. Half & Halfs galore as well as you can imagine.
How are they even allowed in in different colours? :butt

Sounds like we were lucky in E231, pretty sound there.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #8233 on: March 14, 2018, 01:15:31 pm »
Was that paid to Thomas Cook, mate?
I don't know as I didn't ask, Idid well to find out what I did as he could hardly speak English.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #8234 on: March 14, 2018, 01:16:17 pm »
How are they even allowed in in different colours? :butt

Sounds like we were lucky in E231, pretty sound there.
Agreed. Apart from the 2 tourists that I've mentioned above, is was decent in E231.

Offline Jonny-LFC

• Kopite
  • Yorkshire Red
« Reply #8235 on: March 15, 2018, 08:41:45 am »

Yep, there were a lot around. Two young lads took offence and had a go at a half and half. Somebody defended him by saying "respect him, he's players family" - the person defending him I'm sure was also there as a family member/friends of players and a few of them had Manc club shop bags.
@JonnYNWA

Offline KopiteWD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8236 on: March 15, 2018, 12:58:40 pm »
Yep, there were a lot around. Two young lads took offence and had a go at a half and half. Somebody defended him by saying "respect him, he's players family" - the person defending him I'm sure was also there as a family member/friends of players and a few of them had Manc club shop bags.

Was right next to me that going on, think the fella with the half & half moved in the end and the person 'defending' him was calmed down by another players family member.
AMF

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #8237 on: March 15, 2018, 04:55:10 pm »
Just out of interest. I know lots or Reds end up in with the Mancs at OT. My question is; do the Mancs also have a similar thing were some of theirs wear half and half utd/LFC scarves? To be honest, I can't get my head around any of ours wearing such an abomination with a Manc badge on it. I just wondered if they some of theirs also do this and if their fanbase take issue with it too?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #8238 on: March 15, 2018, 07:53:36 pm »
Just out of interest. I know lots or Reds end up in with the Mancs at OT. My question is; do the Mancs also have a similar thing were some of theirs wear half and half utd/LFC scarves? To be honest, I can't get my head around any of ours wearing such an abomination with a Manc badge on it. I just wondered if they some of theirs also do this and if their fanbase take issue with it too?
I went out in Manchester on Saturday afternoon and half Utd half Liverpool scarves were everywhere post-match, so I’d say it’s similar

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #8239 on: March 15, 2018, 08:24:10 pm »
Some wore Utd-Manchester City ones too! ::) I just don't get it at all - no way would I have a club I hate on anything near me...

Have always wondered if they sell Rangers-Celtic half & Half ones these days! :D