Author Topic: Mingebags  (Read 259770 times)

Offline DowntheLine1981

• Ignorant of the Dhamma
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici
    • Work's MySpace page....
Re: mingebags
« Reply #360 on: April 22, 2008, 11:37:42 am »
lol, love this thread!  Keep 'em coming.

On a side note, I wonder how the phrase 'mingebag' originated, since err.... going from its literal meaning.... err.... I can't really see the correlation with that and tightness.

Quite the opposite in fact.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 12:27:08 pm by DowntheLine1981 »
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
~Aristotle

"The trouble with having an open mind is that people will come along and try to put things in it."
~Terry Pratchett

“If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #361 on: April 22, 2008, 12:08:46 pm »
i had a mate who used to keep a ciggy box in his front jacket pocket with one ciggy in it. if anyone tried bumming a ciggy off him he would say it was his last one. he would keep a full pack in the lining of his jacket.  ;D
:lmao

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #362 on: April 22, 2008, 12:49:13 pm »
and it was this lad's (lets call him mike finnegan)

;)

Would seriously f**k him off though. Thats unreal.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #363 on: April 22, 2008, 12:52:30 pm »
The PX80 collection?

Yeah.  Did it on the back of a Skoda pick up.  The salesboy who brough it out to the car wasn;t impressed, but we put cushions below it and strapped it down so it was as asturdy as it could be :D

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #364 on: April 23, 2008, 11:15:58 am »
Mingebags are spoilers.  Always looking for an "edge" to take advantage in some way - which for some weird reason seems to give them incredible pleasure - like as if the rest of the world is their prey, and getting one over on people is their main aim in life. You can never relax and be normal when they're around.  They just trade on the good nature of people who see them as friends, but they don't see the same way back.  They just see them as creatures to be used and exploited.

We (well I - Mr May is far too tolerant) ditched our mingebag years ago and have never regretted it.  But it was difficult because Geoff the Minger was uninsultable (even by my standards), and clung on like a leech.  Even going to the lengths of calling Mr May, and getting him to agree to go out  when I'd prevously told the Minger we would do no such thing - if you please.   :no

So he was clearly not bovvered about causing trouble between us so long as he got his own way.  Crass manipulation.  So since he'd picked the ground for a battle of wills, there was no way he was ever going to win.  Cheeky fucker for ever thinking such. 

Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #365 on: April 23, 2008, 04:36:30 pm »
Some lad in work came up to my boss the other day and asked to borrow two quid. My boss didn't have it so she asked if my colleague would lend it to him. The borrower asked if he could lend it to my boss who would in turn lend it to said borrower.

We all thought this was a bit weird but they went along with it anyways. Today, one week after borrowing the two quid and not mentioning anything about paying it back since, my boss has asked the lad about the money. He's just said, and I kid you not, "Can I give it you back on Friday, that's when I get paid".

TWO FUCKING QUID and he's got to wait til he gets paid to pay it back!?!? The lad must be on about £25k p/yr min. FUCKING MINGEBAG.

Couldn't stop pissing myself when he asked if he could pay it back on Friday.

This same lad, who must be about 26/27 came in with the WORST limp yesterday too (miraculously it has gone today) and when asked what caused it, he said he fell off his skateboard!!!!! BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 10:09:37 pm by .adam »

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #366 on: April 24, 2008, 12:09:01 am »
Forgot to tell about the BIGGEST mingebag EVER. We've barely spoken to him and don't know him. Yet, he'll come down from his room and just sit there chatting shite, but without fail he'll ask one of us for something. Once he came in and asked us what we were upto- I replied that we were thinking of what to get from takeaway, cheeky c*nt says "yeah I'm up for eating out, how much money you guys got?" I was stunned. He'll come in and as us if he could borrow your phone (despite the c*nt receiving texts and sending them on his own phone). Fair enough- I lent it to him the first time, probably ran out of credit. But he does it ALL the time when he comes in. Once he came in, and we were having a bit of a session- drinks and pizza flowing- a few of my mates from back home had come up to uni, and there were mates from here... he came in (by this time we'd stopped letting him in, but the door was open this time and he wlked in) and proceded to ask us if anyone had minutes. I said I was out (was I fuck) and my other mates had said they were all on Pay as you Go (thye weren't). Funny thing is we'd just been telling our other mates about this twat. One of my mates was about to hit him- he was also being a cheeky c*nt. Then, he called US all fucking CHEAP! Cheeky c*nt...
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline mickdundee

• Kopite
« Reply #367 on: April 24, 2008, 04:45:31 am »
This fella i work with at the mine(Australia) is a proper mingebag. He earns a decent wedge around 40-50k a year.

he works shifts, 7 days on , 7 off. when he's on site he knicks loads of tinned food and biscuits to take home, knicks the bog rolls, wouldn't mind but its that stuff that like sand paper. You can buy a beer on the mine for 90p, the fucker will never get one, the minute the boss throws a shout(free round) he appears from nowhere, he found out that we were chucking out a load of nuts that where past their sell by date, he nearly bit the lock off the store room to get first dibs.

He went on his Hols back to the UK for him and his missus holiday of a lifetime, he sent a postcard back to the lads which read "looking forward to coming back as everything is too expensive"

His daughter got married last year, she bought her wedding dress on the Wednesday, got married on the Saturday then took ker fuckin dress back to the shop for a refund!!!!

Rugby League is a simple game played by simple people. Rugby union is a complex game played by wankers." Former Australian captain Laurie Daley

Offline marvellous10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #368 on: April 25, 2008, 06:19:32 pm »
His daughter got married last year, she bought her wedding dress on the Wednesday, got married on the Saturday then took ker fuckin dress back to the shop for a refund!!!!
Must run in family - tight c*nts!  :no
SoS #364

Offline Oingy Boingy

• Bisquitts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #369 on: April 26, 2008, 02:22:54 am »
This is one were me an a few mates got called mingebags...a couple of years back we were stuck in traffic leaving creamfields flaked out and dieing to get home and this girl came up to the window asking if we had any smokes.....we did but none of us could be arsed an we all said no..well this didnt go down to well and the bitch fuckin flipped ;D started kicking an punching the car shoutin "yas must be the healthiest fuckin clubbers ive ever met ya miserable lyin bastards"...but because there was loadsa cops about and none of us were fit to be driving we just sat there until  my mate stuck his head out the window and uttered "so did yer have a goodnight then love" ;D classic.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 02:25:18 am by wearthefoxhat »
Indeed...

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #370 on: May 4, 2008, 12:53:27 am »

This same lad, who must be about 26/27 came in with the WORST limp yesterday too (miraculously it has gone today) and when asked what caused it, he said he fell off his skateboard!!!!! BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.

Now thats funny that!! Fell off his skateboard hahahaha!

Well yesterday I was having a few pints with my mate in Wetherspoons in Kirkby and one of the lads I used to work with came over talking to me about what went on with me and just telling me to fight them all the way.
Next to us we notice this man glancing at me with his bird(two scruffy looking c*nts) so the lad who I worked with wished me all the best and got off and me and my mate are sitting there enjoying our pint.
But the scruffy fella says to us. 'Thats where I know you two from! I used to work on DWP', so we start having a chat to this fella and hes going on about how hes seen people getting chopped up and how much money hes made through scams etc(all bullshit of course).
Then about 20 minutes later he says to me, 'Hey mate sorry to ask this but can you spare me and my bird a few quid..you know help a brother out'.
So I tell him politely no as I have my own problems at the moment, he then says, 'Come on mate just a couple of quid', this time I tell him No again.
He then says, 'Come on mate dont be a tight c*nt just 10 bob im sure you have it there'.
So then I say, 'Listen mate I liked you at first dont push your fucking luck okay'.
So I go the toilet about five minutes later and my mate only texts me to say 'Come down quick lad this fella is doing my fucking head in asking me for money now, the c*nt had the cheek to ask me for a tenner saying he has to feed his kids'.
So I come down, by now the fella asks me if I have any credit on my phone or ciggie papers and I blow my top and tell the fella straight to fuck off, so my mate knows Ill end up punching his head in so he says 'lets go somewhere else after here', so I drink up and my mate leaves near half a pint, because he can see the red mist flaring up in my eyes.
The fella then says to my mate, 'hey mate you finished with that pint' my mate replies 'yes', so the dirty c*nt picks the half pint up and starts drinking it!

Offline kitano

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #371 on: May 4, 2008, 01:11:50 am »
Some lad who used to go to our college, never met anyone like him, worst tightarse ever.

His bird broke her phone so being the gentleman that he is, he decided to lend her a spare phone he had lying around.
He only had the cheek to charge her, £10 a week i think it was..disgusting!

Bare in mind she was using her own sim card and put her own credit on.

Bill Shankly (to a translator when surrounded by Italian journalists)
"Just tell them I completely disagree with everything they say!"

Offline Conde

• scendingly banned for being an arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #372 on: May 4, 2008, 01:22:23 am »
what a fucking stig, whats your mate doing leaving half a pint :P

Offline Conde

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #373 on: May 4, 2008, 01:23:06 am »
Some lad who used to go to our college, never met anyone like him, worst tightarse ever.

His bird broke her phone so being the gentleman that he is, he decided to lend her a spare phone he had lying around.

hahahaha, without doubt the winner.

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #374 on: May 4, 2008, 01:33:35 am »
what a fucking stig, whats your mate doing leaving half a pint :P

My mate realised I was on the verge of twatting the fella, Ive had the worst 9 days of my life this week probably so I was in no mood for fucking bums like the man trying to ruin our night when we had just come out for a quiet few pints to take our minds off things.
Besides theres not many decent places to drink in Kirkby nowadays so I wouldnt want to get barred from there for smashing the fellas teeth in.

Offline Conde

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #375 on: May 4, 2008, 01:34:49 am »
My mate realised I was on the verge of twatting the fella, Ive had the worst 9 days of my life this week probably so I was in no mood for fucking bums
Sounds a long week.

Offline wickolfc

• Seriously Thick Feedback Tourist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "He's big an he's fuckin' ard"
« Reply #376 on: May 4, 2008, 02:21:03 am »
Ive had the worst 9 days of my life this week
Only 7 days in a week you know.

Offline DowntheLine1981

• Ignorant of the Dhamma
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: May 7, 2008, 10:09:57 am »

Now thats funny that!! Fell off his skateboard hahahaha!

Well yesterday I was having a few pints with my mate in Wetherspoons in Kirkby and one of the lads I used to work with came over talking to me about what went on with me and just telling me to fight them all the way.
Next to us we notice this man glancing at me with his bird(two scruffy looking c*nts) so the lad who I worked with wished me all the best and got off and me and my mate are sitting there enjoying our pint.
But the scruffy fella says to us. 'Thats where I know you two from! I used to work on DWP', so we start having a chat to this fella and hes going on about how hes seen people getting chopped up and how much money hes made through scams etc(all bullshit of course).
Then about 20 minutes later he says to me, 'Hey mate sorry to ask this but can you spare me and my bird a few quid..you know help a brother out'.
So I tell him politely no as I have my own problems at the moment, he then says, 'Come on mate just a couple of quid', this time I tell him No again.
He then says, 'Come on mate dont be a tight c*nt just 10 bob im sure you have it there'.
So then I say, 'Listen mate I liked you at first dont push your fucking luck okay'.
So I go the toilet about five minutes later and my mate only texts me to say 'Come down quick lad this fella is doing my fucking head in asking me for money now, the c*nt had the cheek to ask me for a tenner saying he has to feed his kids'.
So I come down, by now the fella asks me if I have any credit on my phone or ciggie papers and I blow my top and tell the fella straight to fuck off, so my mate knows Ill end up punching his head in so he says 'lets go somewhere else after here', so I drink up and my mate leaves near half a pint, because he can see the red mist flaring up in my eyes.
The fella then says to my mate, 'hey mate you finished with that pint' my mate replies 'yes', so the dirty c*nt picks the half pint up and starts drinking it!

I live in Kirkby, and sadly, that kind of person isn't unusual.  Horrible mingebag twat.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
~Aristotle

"The trouble with having an open mind is that people will come along and try to put things in it."
~Terry Pratchett

~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #378 on: May 9, 2008, 05:22:18 pm »
I live in Kirkby, and sadly, that kind of person isn't unusual.  Horrible mingebag twat.

I know mate the place is infested with the twats, thats one of the reasons why people dont drink in our towny anymore is because you always get random tramps in pubs asking you for spare change or to buy them a bevvie, Im like fuck off!

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: May 9, 2008, 08:17:15 pm »
mingebags, are you one? do you know one? fella i work with in his early 60's is one tight twat. i know for those born during or after the 2nd world war times were very hard and this could be a factor, heres a few of his moves.fills a flask in work before going home to save his leccy, has a beard "too dear razors", eats crackerbread and dabs the crumbs up, we went on the piss a few years ago and had a kitty, one of the lads ordered the round and passed the money to scrooge to pay while he went the bog, came back and said to the lad "jammy c*nt,only a pound a pint"then rattled off the prices from the previous rounds, we then said it was a kitty whats the problem? any stories from yourselves or tips i could pass on would be put into practice by the door hinge as long as they are free.
The minge brought his leccy razor into work this week to charge it up on the company leccy.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #380 on: May 9, 2008, 09:08:29 pm »
I work with a bloke who recycles his foil from his butties, uses the same foil all week, wont let you chuck it, even has got it out the bin if it has!
And if he needs bread and butter,(say if he brings soup in) he'll stand in front of the fridge waying up which tub won't miss much and which loaf won't miss a slice or two.
Rarely comes out for a beer when we have a works night out.

Proper door hinge.

Offline Joshytoohotty

• Potty Mouth
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #381 on: May 10, 2008, 12:53:44 am »
I used to know a lad when we were at School who would spit on his popcorn when we went the pictures so that nobody asked for any!
They only drink water and bottles of coke, the Everton boys are a joke...

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #382 on: May 10, 2008, 12:13:08 pm »
I used to know a lad when we were at School who would spit on his popcorn when we went the pictures so that nobody asked for any!

Should have punched it out of his hand all over the floor

Offline Conde

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #383 on: May 10, 2008, 12:15:33 pm »
my mate does that brings biscuits in to the front room and licks them all so i can't eat em, fair enough coz i have a record of nabbing them when hes looking at the TV.

Offline albertared

• Left England in 1990 - probably chased by a mob.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #384 on: May 10, 2008, 05:38:45 pm »
The minge brought his leccy razor into work this week to charge it up on the company leccy.

you must be kidding?
Left England 1990...still on our perch...I think I'd better come back because it's all gone haywire since!

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #385 on: May 10, 2008, 09:41:09 pm »

:lmao
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #386 on: May 10, 2008, 09:47:28 pm »

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #387 on: May 12, 2008, 11:39:16 am »
you must be kidding?

Oh no he ain't by no means.  I think I've mentioned earlier on in the thread about the fella who trained himself to only poo in work and so not contribute to the very minor sum of the household budget that covered a pack of toilet rolls.  And they were only buying the flimsy "Value" stuff - not the Andrex Super Lovely Bum Caring Tissue With Extra Expensive Bum Moisturising Stuff In it - anyway.  Absolutely true. 
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline 6BigCups

• RAWK Journeyman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #388 on: May 19, 2008, 12:50:30 pm »
people who ask for saveys on drinks. tight arses.

Offline OOT'erConnie

• ...but I'm alright Jack...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #389 on: May 19, 2008, 07:43:34 pm »
people who ask for saveys on drinks. tight arses.

I do that all the time to be honest. Specially when im skint and in need of a drink.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #390 on: May 19, 2008, 08:03:31 pm »
I do that all the time to be honest. Specially when im skint and in need of a drink.

But do you make up for it when you do have some cash?
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #391 on: May 19, 2008, 08:13:03 pm »
I went for a night out with a bloke who I hadn't seen in years.  He'd moved away and I was in the town which he'd moved to for some work meeting, so organised a bit of a session.  Had heard stories he was a bit of a tightwad.  Anyway the lager I was drinking was 30p more per pint than his tipple.  Everytime it was his turn to buy he asked me for the 30p.  Couldn't believe it!  Thought he was joking at first.

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #392 on: May 19, 2008, 08:18:04 pm »
Would have told him to go fuck himself, the mingebag bastard!

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #393 on: May 19, 2008, 09:28:24 pm »
Would have told him to go fuck himself, the mingebag bastard!
Would have swilled the c*nt first.

Offline stevie h g

• Kopite
« Reply #394 on: May 20, 2008, 03:49:17 pm »
some bloke in work got double glazing fitted so the kids couldn't hear the icecream van - joke!

Offline grimreaper

• this is a new one... ok it's shite but it is a no-brainer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #395 on: May 20, 2008, 04:23:40 pm »
some bloke in work got double glazing fitted so the kids couldn't hear the icecream van - joke!
;D  :D

Offline blurred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #396 on: May 20, 2008, 04:32:38 pm »

How much ice-cream do his kids eat to make that decision economically viable, eh? Jesus...

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #397 on: May 20, 2008, 05:48:02 pm »
Do what the best minges do, tell the kids the tunes mean there's no ice cream left.

Offline DowntheLine1981

• Ignorant of the Dhamma
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #398 on: June 3, 2008, 11:44:42 pm »
Do what the best minges do, tell the kids the tunes mean there's no ice cream left.

or lock them up in a cellar for 20 years and tell them that its the sound that a bird makes when angry.

... what?  what did I say?
~Aristotle

~Terry Pratchett

~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #399 on: July 6, 2008, 11:32:40 am »
Last night we had a belter with my mate who we call the Taxi Dodger.
He brought his mate from work with him who to be fair is a sound lad, his mate asks us if we wanted a drink, so me and my other mate said okay.
He came back with 4 pints, then it was my round the Taxi Dodger said he would have a JD and Coke(A Double!) despite he never drinks JD, I wouldnt mind if he drank it on his round, BUT OH NO THE BEST IS STILL TO COME!
I go for a piss, and Taxi Dodger goes up the bar, when I come back im looking around asking where my pint of Strongbow is, Taxi Dodger looks puzzled and says, 'Strongbow?', I say, 'Yes my Drink that you got from the bar?'
Then Taxi Dodger points at the table and I SEE 4 SHITTY £1 APPLE SOUR SHOTS ON THE TABLE(MY ROUND WAS OVER £10).
I said to him, 'Tell me thats a joke, That your round is it? IS IT??!!??'
He then conviently walks off and pretends hes got a phonecall off one of his fantasy birds, then my mate gets a text, 'Im in the Fudge, I will see you there'.
I thought you can fuck right off you cheeky c*nt, my mate sent him a text saying, 'We arent going there, we will be in the Reflex, get a proper round in when you get there'.
Funnily enough we got no reply back and never seen him again all night.