Author Topic: Mingebags  (Read 259773 times)

Offline stevemacsteve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
Re: mingebags
« Reply #240 on: October 21, 2007, 11:40:00 pm »
Would it not have made sense to send them back and get them cooked properly?
http://twitter.com/stevewatt1

John looks like a "special" guy who's just won a day out training with his heroes.
"My names John!  I like crayons!"

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #241 on: October 21, 2007, 11:45:30 pm »
Would it not have made sense to send them back and get them cooked properly?

Might have been a idea? Maybe the image of the Raw food put them off? Who knows?

Offline jim.

• Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #242 on: October 22, 2007, 02:05:36 am »

Now they do have a washing machine and a tumble dryer, but won't use it, preferring to dry their laundry on the bannisters.   Mr May was invited to examine their new roof extension and ran the gauntlet of our neighbour's drawers hanging all over the place.   He was not happy.

That's what he told you, bet he's got a pair of her's in his secret drawer  :D

Offline Valore

• Why Don't You Come On Over
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Help Rafa, help us. Help Rafa... Help Us...
« Reply #243 on: October 22, 2007, 04:36:16 am »
Sorry to bump this thread guys.
But today one of my mates(who is known for his tightness) was sitting there while we were having our meal, my two mates ordered a steak(but forgot to ask for it well done) so anyway the steak came back and it was as Red as my Liverpool top 
So our tight mate(who previously wasnt hungry) said he wasnt ordering anything, but when he realised my two mates werent going to eat their Raw Steaks, he offered to have it instead!!
So he threw both Raw Steaks on the plate and decimated the steaks with Tomato Ketchup and eat the two of them, you could tell he was just eating it as a freebie because he was almost green in the face when he was eating it

To be fair, I'd do that because I like my steak rare, and if no one was having it anyways, I'd give it a go. But from what it sounds, your mate just ate them just out of sheer cheapness, and that's a different story altogether=P

Phil, being violent doesn't always mean you are a Neanderthal.

Seeing violence as your only answer, that's being neanderthal. But having violence as one of your options is perfectly fine imho. And besides, threats of violence often work equally well if you're any good at it ;D
They beat better teams on the way, won in circumstances when other teams would have surrendered, were given the last rites and pronounced dead at the scene, before grabbing the attendant by the throat on the slab in the morgue, making everyone jump.

- Martin Samuel, after we beat Arsenal 4-2 in the second leg of the CL QF 2007-200

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #244 on: October 22, 2007, 09:08:17 am »
But today one of my mates(who is known for his tightness) was sitting there while we were having our meal, my two mates ordered a steak(but forgot to ask for it well done) so anyway the steak came back and it was as Red as my Liverpool top 
So our tight mate(who previously wasnt hungry) said he wasnt ordering anything, but when he realised my two mates werent going to eat their Raw Steaks, he offered to have it instead!!
So he threw both Raw Steaks on the plate and decimated the steaks with Tomato Ketchup and eat the two of them, you could tell he was just eating it as a freebie because he was almost green in the face when he was eating it

Why didn't the place just cook the steaks a bit more?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #245 on: October 22, 2007, 11:47:41 am »

I can see this on the grounds that minges will eat anything - and I do mean absolutely anything free.  Non minges can't understand this at all. 

On other matters:

Seeing violence as your only answer, that's being neanderthal. But having violence as one of your options is perfectly fine imho. And besides, threats of violence often work equally well if you're any good at it ;D

Totally agree. Its worked for me for years.

That's what he told you, bet he's got a pair of her's in his secret drawer  :D

No.  Though he's changed it several times over the years, I know where his present secret drawer is.  And I keep on checking on past locations in case he's doubled back.  And of course I've trained my tracker cats to sniff out any prospective futures.  And while Mr May is partial to frilly, lacey drawers on occasion, he draws the line at grey bloomers. 
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: November 4, 2007, 11:55:17 am »
Whats peoples views on this?

I lent a mate of mine some money when he was in a tough situation a few months ago and for weeks now he's been saying he's going to pay, you know the "oh ill pay you next week" line.

Then a couple of months went by with no sign of the money so I said to him he was taken the piss and it had been long enough now. So he promises he will pay the week after.

The week comes and the same old line "got no money lad, carn't pay you back" then he goes into town twice this weekend! For weeks hes been saying he carn't pay back and then going out on this piss.

So last night I just told him to keep the money but to never speak to me again

Do people think thats a bit harsh?

Offline The Bill Hicks Appreciation Society

• It's not much I know, but this is the best Barney could come up with at short notice. Too tight to buy his own cross-dressing gear. AKA 'Condomhead'. Has apparently had Elton John.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
    • Check out my RedmenTV Blogs
« Reply #247 on: November 4, 2007, 12:00:14 pm »
Whats peoples views on this?

I lent a mate of mine some money when he was in a tough situation a few months ago and for weeks now he's been saying he's going to pay, you know the "oh ill pay you next week" line.

Then a couple of months went by with no sign of the money so I said to him he was taken the piss and it had been long enough now. So he promises he will pay the week after.

The week comes and the same old line "got no money lad, carn't pay you back" then he goes into town twice this weekend! For weeks hes been saying he carn't pay back and then going out on this piss.

So last night I just told him to keep the money but to never speak to me again

Do people think thats a bit harsh?

Nope that's fine. How much was it though?
Please take a look at my latest blog for theredmentv "Dispelling the Rodgers/Martinez myth" http://www.theredmentv.com/blog/p/263 All other blogs can be read at www.theredmentv.com/blog Let me know your thoughts

Offline WorldChampions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: November 4, 2007, 12:04:44 pm »
Nope that's fine. How much was it though?

£150, even knocked it down to 100 to try get it back

Not alot but is to a student like me!

• It's not much I know, but this is the best Barney could come up with at short notice. Too tight to buy his own cross-dressing gear. AKA 'Condomhead'. Has apparently had Elton John.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
« Reply #249 on: November 4, 2007, 12:05:37 pm »
£150, even knocked it down to 100 to try get it back

Not alot but is to a student like me!

and he's going out on the piss, was he a good mate? could you afford to lend it to him?
Please take a look at my latest blog for theredmentv "Dispelling the Rodgers/Martinez myth" http://www.theredmentv.com/blog/p/263 All other blogs can be read at www.theredmentv.com/blog Let me know your thoughts

Offline WorldChampions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: November 4, 2007, 12:07:39 pm »
and he's going out on the piss, was he a good mate? could you afford to lend it to him?

Yeah he is/was

He was a fairly good mate yeah

Yeah I could afford on the basis he paid back! Had enough of fucking around trying to get it back, asking for it back is no more like a chore and I'm the one being a c*nt

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: November 4, 2007, 12:08:47 pm »
That's why I stingily never lend any mates money. Family yes, mates no.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: November 4, 2007, 12:12:24 pm »
Yeah he is/was

Yeah I could afford on the basis he paid back! Had enough of fucking around trying to get it back, asking for it back is no more like a chore and I'm the one being a c*nt
I'm a bit short at the moment Tom, any chance of a sub? :wave
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline WorldChampions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: November 4, 2007, 12:14:20 pm »
I'm a bit short at the moment Tom, any chance of a sub? :wave

Yeah, send me 100 quid via western union for admin purposes and I will gladly lend you up to 1k

;)

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: November 4, 2007, 12:16:27 pm »
Yeah, send me 100 quid via western union for admin purposes and I will gladly lend you up to 1k

;)
give us your credit card details first ;)  seriously though mate, kick his fucking door in and take goods the the value of £200 and then never speak to him again.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
« Reply #255 on: November 4, 2007, 12:19:02 pm »
Yeah he is/was

twat of the highest order. if he was skint i might let him off but going on the piss with your money is well out of order. least you've found out his true nature.

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #256 on: November 4, 2007, 12:32:13 pm »
Have a chat with your mate, tell him that you need the money and your fucked off at the fact that he has being going on the lash instead of paying you back.

Some fellas don't realise how things really effect their mates, he mighten really think its a big deal unless you let him know your fucked off

Maybe he's not a c*nt
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #257 on: November 4, 2007, 04:12:12 pm »
twat of the highest order. if he was skint i might let him off but going on the piss with your money is well out of order. least you've found out his true nature.

Mate you have made the right decision, one of my mates is like that, goes round saying hes skint and he cant pay you back then he goes out 5 NIGHTS ON THE TROT!
Im like ERRRRR NO! That is not being skint you have more money back than I do, in the end I gave him a ultimatinum, pay me back or I would take it out of his face, then funnily enough the money appeared out of nowhere and back in my hand(the money he claimed not to have).
I call him magic money because he goes on he has only got a fiver or tenner on him when we all go out and you see him later on when hes had a few, shuffling pure notes around when he is in a private place i.e:the toilets, corner of a bar etc.
I told him afterwards that if we want to stay mates dont ask me for a lend again because he takes the piss and I will do something that we will both regret

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #258 on: November 4, 2007, 04:21:01 pm »
I can see this on the grounds that minges will eat anything - and I do mean absolutely anything free.  Non minges can't understand this at all. 

On other matters:

Totally agree. Its worked for me for years.

No.  Though he's changed it several times over the years, I know where his present secret drawer is.  And I keep on checking on past locations in case he's doubled back.  And of course I've trained my tracker cats to sniff out any prospective futures.  And while Mr May is partial to frilly, lacey drawers on occasion, he draws the line at grey bloomers. 

Oh yes the Raw Steak Friend bumped us again last night!!
In the Taxi to Town it came up to £13 and he gave us £2 between HIM AND HIS GIRLFRIEND!!! (thats quite extravagant for him usually you get the 33p in loose change to make it look like hes given us a lot of money, or sometimes he says hes gave his money to such and such when he hasnt OR the old chestnut Ill get you two bevvies later)
Then he told us he wants to go straight to the Krazyhouse(I hate the place as it is so theres no way I was staying there from 9 pm-3 am!), so anyway we tell him its too early and we want to go to a few places first, so we try the 90's Bar in Matthew Street and he was reluctant to go in at first but when I told him it was 2 for 1 on bottles, he nearly had a orgasm and couldnt get in there quick enough saying, 'Oh go on then its a change' :D
What disturbed me more though was the fact he came back with 2 bottles from the Bar and give his Girlfriend one of the bottles :D
Then we went to the Welkin, he asked me to get him a bevy and he would buy me one back next round, I buy him a drink, then about half a hour later I go the toilet and tell him to get me one in.....I COME BACK FROM THE TOILET AND ASK WHERE HES GONE, AND MY MATES SAY HES GONE TO THE KRAZYHOUSE WITH HIS BIRD!!
I thought you c*nt! :D

Offline Lo

• is Hamilton
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: November 4, 2007, 04:32:52 pm »
In the Taxi to Town it came up to £13 and he gave us £2 between HIM AND HIS GIRLFRIEND!!! (thats quite extravagant for him usually you get the 33p in loose change to make it look like hes given us a lot of money, or sometimes he says hes gave his money to such and such when he hasnt OR the old chestnut Ill get you two bevvies later)
Then he told us he wants to go straight to the Krazyhouse(I hate the place as it is so theres no way I was staying there from 9 pm-3 am!), so anyway we tell him its too early and we want to go to a few places first, so we try the 90's Bar in Matthew Street and he was reluctant to go in at first but when I told him it was 2 for 1 on bottles, he nearly had a orgasm and couldnt get in there quick enough saying, 'Oh go on then its a change' :D
What disturbed me more though was the fact he came back with 2 bottles from the Bar and give his Girlfriend one of the bottles :D
Then we went to the Welkin, he asked me to get him a bevy and he would buy me one back next round, I buy him a drink, then about half a hour later I go the toilet and tell him to get me one in.....I COME BACK FROM THE TOILET AND ASK WHERE HES GONE, AND MY MATES SAY HES GONE TO THE KRAZYHOUSE WITH HIS BIRD!!

Do you have any friends that arent cheap c*nts?

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #260 on: November 4, 2007, 04:50:30 pm »
Do you have any friends that arent cheap c*nts?

In our group of mates theres about 16 of us, I would say about 6 are tightarses :D

Offline bradigor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Henrik Zetterpig
    • Pucks Across The Pond
  • Super Title: Loves Ron Dennis
« Reply #261 on: November 4, 2007, 04:57:36 pm »
I'm a very bad judge of character.

Is how I read it

Offline Lo

• is Hamilton
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: November 4, 2007, 06:05:05 pm »
In our group of mates theres about 16 of us, I would say about 15 are tightarses :D

:P

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: November 4, 2007, 07:37:47 pm »

I am sorry, Roberts.  What's your mates' view on this?  Are they as pissed off as you are and want to do something about it, or are they just tolerating the situation all the time?

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #264 on: November 4, 2007, 10:32:18 pm »
I am sorry, Roberts.  What's your mates' view on this?  Are they as pissed off as you are and want to do something about it, or are they just tolerating the situation all the time?

I was the first to get onto it, because people who know me know how I never miss a trick, no one else got onto it at first until I mentioned it and then everyone else started talking about it.
Whats funny about these people is that they think they are onto a good trick and no one realises, but really they are a object of ridicule and are always the butt of everyone elses jokes.
We have wound them up over being tight but I dont think they realise how serious we are being.
Ive got the lads together and we have a plan, we have all worked out who gets what round in and when it comes to their round we are going to have a last minute change of plan and go somewhere dead expensive and see the look on the tight c*nts faces when they have to pay it :D

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: November 5, 2007, 10:50:43 am »

I was the first to get onto it, because people who know me know how I never miss a trick, no one else got onto it at first until I mentioned it and then everyone else started talking about it.
Whats funny about these people is that they think they are onto a good trick and no one realises, but really they are a object of ridicule and are always the butt of everyone elses jokes.
We have wound them up over being tight but I dont think they realise how serious we are being.
Ive got the lads together and we have a plan, we have all worked out who gets what round in and when it comes to their round we are going to have a last minute change of plan and go somewhere dead expensive and see the look on the tight c*nts faces when they have to pay it :D

Aye well, good luck with it.  Perhaps they'll learn their lesson.

We had to cut off seeing our particular tight c*nt altogether, because we just couldn't stand it any more, it was a constant irritation, and just spoiling a good night out.  It wasn't for lack of telling, either - I stabbed him in the back of a hand once with my fork because he tried to sneakily palm a prawn in a Chinese restaurant.   We went on a coach trip to Germany once and he tried to put a quarter full bottle of wine in his inside pocket after a wine tasting, and I remarked on it very loudly, so he had to put it back - and no, I didn't mind grassing, on account of I won't keep company with a thief.  He'd put his breakfast of cold meat and cheese into his pockets to eat throughout the day - often forgetting about them and they'd stink.  You never knew what he'd be up to next.  And this fella was seriously minted.

It just seemed that he took delight in seeing if he could get one over on us all the time - and anyone else come to that, and just taking the piss.  And you don't do that with friends.  A shame, because he could be a really good laugh. 

Offline cissepower

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: November 5, 2007, 11:42:57 am »

We went on a coach trip to Germany once and he tried to put a quarter full bottle of wine in his inside pocket after a wine tasting, and I remarked on it very loudly, so he had to put it back - and no, I didn't mind grassing, on account of I won't keep company with a thief.  He'd put his breakfast of cold meat and cheese into his pockets to eat throughout the day - often forgetting about them and they'd stink. 

That is shocking mate! You did the right thing in getting rid of him.
~~Justice For The 96, You'll Never Walk Alone~~

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: November 5, 2007, 12:28:57 pm »
That is shocking mate! You did the right thing in getting rid of him.

Cheers mate.   :wave

The German one was particularly bad, because they were very nice people and it was horrible to see them being robbed.  OK, the price of the tasting was very likely included in the cost of the trip, but there was plenty of food and bottles of wine, and it wasn't a "sip and spit"  ;D do either - you could have got ratted if you wanted.  And there was absolutely no pressure to buy either, so in no way were they rip off merchants.  An otherwise nice afternoon spoiled, and all for a quarter of a bottle of wine, when the mingy c*nt could have well afforded to have bought ten cases of the stuff and not noticed the difference.

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #268 on: November 5, 2007, 03:12:06 pm »
Maggie May you have done the right thing.
You reminded me of a time last year with Raw Steak Boy when we were in the Chinese(the one next door to Varsity), as it was a pay and eat all you can he nearly cummed in his pants  ;D
Anyway he demolished about  8 plates and by then his face was nearly green, and after the 8th plate, he continued to get food stuffing it down his stingy mouth, half of the restaurant were looking at him  ;D
So he then goes to the Toilet to make himself sick, comes back and eats again, then as we are about to go home, we see him getting into a argument with the Chinese Fella because HE GOT CAUGHT PUTTING FOOD INTO HIS POCKETS. The two of them were screaming at each other, I nearly died of shame.
And to top it off we gave one of my mates(a non tight c*nt) our share of the bill, and Raw Steak Boy said he would pay him later....You guessed it he fucked off again without telling anyone  ;D

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: November 5, 2007, 03:28:04 pm »
Dear God, Roberts mate, I thought Geoff the Minge (as I thought I'd christen him to match your Raw Steak Boy  ;D) was bad enough, but that's horrific.  And you mention the shame.  It is the shame of it - you think that whoever's getting ripped off and/or cheated will think you are as bad as the minge because you're in his company.

Puts me in mind of another incident on the German trip (which we'd been looking forward to, but which turned into a nightmare).  He pretended to be crippled (turned up with a stick and a limp and everything), to get the best seat on the coach, get the special lift for wheelchairs at both ends of the ferry terminals, stay on the coach at Dover customs while the rest of us wandered through in the freezing cold, his duty frees unloaded by the driver, and then when we drove him home, hopped out of the car and strode up the path, swinging the stick. 

To my intense fury, Mr May actually got the boot open to unload his stuff.   :o  Well.  I was out of the car faster than a jackrabbit with its arse on fire.  Screaming at Mr May to leave the stuff where it was, and for Geoff the Minge to fucking well unload it himself or I'd chuck it up the road.  He did a silly smile, a shrug, and a wave of his stick, which cost him a case full.  After that, he forgot all about being crippled.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: November 5, 2007, 03:33:20 pm »
I live away and a mate of mine came over to visit. He owed me 50 quid, which i brought up with him."Yeah mate I will get it for ya from the machine later" sound no probelm with that, but then he says that the machine is charging him 1-50 so he will go another one tomorrow etc.This went on for the two days he was here. On the last day we went out got hammered woke up in the morning and first thing he says o me "you owe me a fiver for the cab last night" Twat.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #271 on: November 5, 2007, 03:48:24 pm »
Dear God, Roberts mate, I thought Geoff the Minge (as I thought I'd christen him to match your Raw Steak Boy  ;D) was bad enough, but that's horrific.  And you mention the shame.  It is the shame of it - you think that whoever's getting ripped off and/or cheated will think you are as bad as the minge because you're in his company.

Puts me in mind of another incident on the German trip (which we'd been looking forward to, but which turned into a nightmare).  He pretended to be crippled (turned up with a stick and a limp and everything), to get the best seat on the coach, get the special lift for wheelchairs at both ends of the ferry terminals, stay on the coach at Dover customs while the rest of us wandered through in the freezing cold, his duty frees unloaded by the driver, and then when we drove him home, hopped out of the car and strode up the path, swinging the stick. 

To my intense fury, Mr May actually got the boot open to unload his stuff.   :o  Well.  I was out of the car faster than a jackrabbit with its arse on fire.  Screaming at Mr May to leave the stuff where it was, and for Geoff the Minge to fucking well unload it himself or I'd chuck it up the road.  He did a silly smile, a shrug, and a wave of his stick, which cost him a case full.  After that, he forgot all about being crippled.

Lol thats class that mate :D
Geoff the Minge lol.
What is funny with Raw Steak Boy though he has had the same bird for well over a year now and how she puts up with his tight fisted ways I dont know.
She must realise what hes like surely? Or maybe shes like that herself.
Mind due in Wetherspoons hes put left over food in her handbag before, so she mustnt be bothered by it

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Jagadambe Mata ♡
« Reply #272 on: November 5, 2007, 04:33:32 pm »

People who fuck off when they know it is their round.

Or when walking into the pub heads straight the toilet.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: November 5, 2007, 04:59:58 pm »
Lol thats class that mate :D
Geoff the Minge lol.
What is funny with Raw Steak Boy though he has had the same bird for well over a year now and how she puts up with his tight fisted ways I dont know.
She must realise what hes like surely? Or maybe shes like that herself.
Mind due in Wetherspoons hes put left over food in her handbag before, so she mustnt be bothered by it

Eeeeeeeeyuk.

What's the saying?  God made 'em and matched 'em?  Or perhaps she's like Diamond Jill (Geoff the Minge's missus).  Quite happy to go along with his general mingey ways, but made sure she got money spent on her.  We thought originally his mingeyness was because of her spending until we realised how loaded he was (an Osteopath with two sets of books - one for the cheques and one for the cash business).

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Jagadambe Mata ♡
« Reply #274 on: November 5, 2007, 05:08:01 pm »
I have a confession to make. When I am really skint and cooking pasta for instance I boil it in a kettle and place the pasta in the water and cover it with a lid. It takes takes about 30 minutes but saves on me gas.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: November 5, 2007, 05:10:19 pm »
I have a confession to make. When I am really skint and cooking pasta for instance I boil it in a kettle and place the pasta in the water and cover it with a lid. It takes takes about 30 minutes but saves on me gas.

Nah, mate.  There's a difference between being skint and being a minge.  You're no minge by any means.   :wave

Offline cissepower

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: November 5, 2007, 05:13:42 pm »

That doesn't make you a mingebag mate!
~~Justice For The 96, You'll Never Walk Alone~~

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
  • Jagadambe Mata ♡
« Reply #277 on: November 5, 2007, 05:15:51 pm »

That doesn't make you a mingebag mate!

OK . How about boiling the kettle and keeping water in a flask to save on me lecky.             :wave

Sometimes I even cook on a fire in me back garden.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: November 5, 2007, 05:19:27 pm »
OK . How about boiling the kettle and keeping water in a flask to save on me lecky.             :wave

Sometimes I even cook on a fire in me back garden.

Nope.  Not if you're skint.  Skintness is the defining factor.  I've never come across a skint Mingebag yet.

Offline Emlyn18

• Sorviodunum SU145305. Tossing over Pat Butcher or Barry Evans. Rhi's girlfriend.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bargin Booze. Making life richer for the pourer.
« Reply #279 on: November 5, 2007, 05:21:08 pm »
Mingebags are never skint, thats why there minge bags because they have it but dont fuckin spend it!
Emlyn, you were a very bad influence on my younger brother in Barcelona! I don't know what you gave him but he was a nuisance the entire day, have banned him from Eindhoven!  :missus