Author Topic: FA cup tickets stolen.  (Read 105704 times)

Offline geesyub

• Kopite
Re: FA cup tickets stolen.
« Reply #640 on: May 9, 2006, 09:28:37 pm »
The Millennium Stadium provided any duplicate ticket when they hosted this season's Carling Cup, but I don't understand why they changed their mind to not provide any duplicate ticket for the FA Cup  ???

Offline RedBoywonder

• The Big E
  • Legacy Fan
  • and could he play.....
« Reply #641 on: May 9, 2006, 09:29:00 pm »
Found out today that three tickets we have been waiting on all week were in the batch of 1600.

Fuckin c*nts, FA, Millenium Stadium & the scally fuckin theif who robbed me & my mates a chance to watch the FA cup final.

Fuckin fumin!!!
Justice for the 96.

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #642 on: May 9, 2006, 09:33:43 pm »
Found out today that three tickets we have been waiting on all week were in the batch of 1600.

Fuckin c*nts, FA, Millenium Stadium & the scally fuckin theif who robbed me & my mates a chance to watch the FA cup final.

Fuckin fumin!!!

Pathetic mate.

Feel for you, and the others, I really do.

What I don't understand is how you all appear to be reasonably docile.

I know I, who have a different problem, and others who have been hacked about in various ways, are all going daft.... yet you lot, with the biggest grievances of all appear resigned to yer fate.  I'd be going fucking bananas... hats off to you guys.

I wish fervently something could be done.  You lads/lasses are being treated like dirt in my view.

Offline LFC on tour

• Lawn Mower.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #643 on: May 9, 2006, 09:37:32 pm »

Fuckin fumin!!!
I thought i was pissed off and gutted about the whole thing, and i wasnt even guaranteed a ticket.
I have to say, i really fucking feel for you mate. Its out of order the way our fans have been treated in this whole saga, it will only look bad on the FA and the millenium stadium. Are you going to be claiming any compo? Take the royal mail for all you fucking can. Stress has meant you cant get to sleep and all that..This whole episode is a disgrace.
Absolutely disgusted.

Offline jward85

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96 - We Will Not Forget
« Reply #644 on: May 9, 2006, 09:40:00 pm »
If they can't control a bunch of pissed up lads whatever the reason then they're in the shit. Having said that I've seen them Cardiff stewards in action, quite a few rugby players amongst them, and they don't fuck about.

Anyway, would you queue up in a line of 200 people to buy of a tout?

Theres a big difference between controlling a few pissed lads at a normal game and controlling anything up to 1600 pissed lads at a cup final. I personally think it should work out alright from a purely "safety issues" perspective, however, on the other hand, it wouldn't surprise me if it went off.

The Millennium Stadium provided any duplicate ticket when they hosted this season's Carling Cup, but I don't understand why they changed their mind to not provide any duplicate ticket for the FA Cup  ???

Good point, but I genuinely think we are a victim of our own makings, we always abuse the duplicates, maybe the FA has had enough.
Justice for the 96
RTK

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #645 on: May 9, 2006, 09:40:29 pm »
Pathetic mate.

I know I, who have a different problem, and others who have been hacked about in various ways, are all going daft.... yet you lot, with the biggest grievances of all appear resigned to yer fate.  I'd be going fucking bananas... hats off to you guys.

I wish fervently something could be done.  You lads/lasses are being treated like dirt in my view.

Wait till it kicks off on saturday. I'll be fucking well pissed off if i don't get sorted for a ticket. If i do i'll be happybut with the knowledge that some other poor sod might have got it if it wasn't for some thieving bastard.

Name and shame the thief, and let it sort itself out afterwards.
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Offline davewigan

• Boys Pen
« Reply #646 on: May 9, 2006, 09:40:31 pm »
Has anyone ordering their tickets on line on Thursday had theirs delivered or confirmed stolen?

Offline fintanm

• Kopite
    • Fintan Istanbul
« Reply #647 on: May 9, 2006, 09:41:38 pm »
I ordered mine online on Thursday and they arrived this morning.

Offline davewigan

• Boys Pen
« Reply #648 on: May 9, 2006, 09:43:57 pm »
Cheers did you have the special delivery aswell?

If uour not in what do they do?

I haven't got mine yet!!

Offline fintanm

• Kopite
    • Fintan Istanbul
« Reply #649 on: May 9, 2006, 09:49:01 pm »
Special Delivery mate.

I wasn't in so they left a card where to collect them.

Offline Jsk

• Anny Roader
« Reply #650 on: May 9, 2006, 09:54:25 pm »
Special Delivery mate.

I wasn't in so they left a card where to collect them.

You have given me a glimmer of hope! but as others seem to be in U37 aswell I'm not too optimistic......

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #651 on: May 9, 2006, 09:57:30 pm »

It is quite simple, they know the location of the stolen tickets. If for example they know tickets are out of, for example, blocks U2, N1, M6, L35, M36 etc which corresponds to gates 2, 3 and 4 for example. It is quite simple. At those gates they check the block number and if it comes up as an affected block you go to the turnstiles at the left. (there is at least 10 turnstiles per gate, actually more I think). So all they do is reserve 2 turnstiles per gate, where they have copies of the black list of tickets. Then if it is not on there, in you go. If it is, goodbye. There should be plenty of police and stewards on duty to facilitate this. We always send a load down too!

It really is that fuckin simple. Maybe I need to open my eyes and realise there are a lot of very fuckin thick people in this World, and not everyone is at a level of what I consider acceptable intellect.

Exactly. It shouldn't really be a problem, and you would think that a supposedly world-class, multi-purpose venue would have some sort of procedure or contingency plan for such an eventuality.

If they became aware that there were 1,600 good quality forgeries in circulation for particular blocks, you could bet your last pound that they would put in place some sort of system similar to what you suggest.

I just wonder, if a load of tickets for a Welsh rugby international had gone missing from a Royal Mail van in Cardiff, would they have stuck to their 'no duplicates' policy then?

Offline steve bic

• Main Stander
« Reply #652 on: May 9, 2006, 09:59:14 pm »
Mine came this morning thank fuck,with the usual bollocks on an a4 sheet from the FA. A few intereting items on it about terms & conditions.....
     1.The FA is the promoter of the match.The stadium is owned by the stadium owner.The FA & the stadium are together called "the management".
    12.No exchange of,nor refund for,tickets shall be made,save in the following circumstances...
         Postponment of match before kick off.
         Postponment of match after kick off.
         Abandonment of a match.
         Match played behind closed doors.
      April 2006

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #653 on: May 9, 2006, 10:00:07 pm »
Exactly. It shouldn't really be a problem, and you would think that a supposedly world-class,

World class venues don't require you to piss up the walls in the bogs.

Offline Miracle

• Boys Pen
« Reply #654 on: May 9, 2006, 10:02:48 pm »
The postman who left the van doors unlocked MUST be gutted.

Offline esselle

• Anny Roader
  • we all live in a red and white kop
« Reply #655 on: May 9, 2006, 10:05:17 pm »
3 tickets ordered on thurs special delivery.been told by liverpool our tickets were not in the stolen batch,still not here today though.absolutley U/S
me too ...why is there so many of us that haven't had them stolen but still haven't received them yet?

Offline DaveLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #656 on: May 9, 2006, 10:05:43 pm »
Heard it has been reported on Radio Merseyside that the tickets were stolen from a royal mail van outside the Everton Megastore on Walton Lane.

The consequences of rejecting reality are not immediate but they are inevitable

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #657 on: May 9, 2006, 10:12:21 pm »
Heard it has been reported on Radio Merseyside that the tickets were stolen from a royal mail van outside the Everton Megastore on Walton Lane.

It's all very suspicious. A guy dressed up as a postman and hung around Goodison, on the off-chance that a van containing FA cup final tickets would turn up, AND that the driver would accidentally leave the door unlocked? And presumably there were quite a few sacks in the back, and he just happen to take the one which contained the above mentioned tickets? And the real postman was able to give a description of the guy, yet wasn't able to chase the thief despite him having the handicap of carrying what was presumably a very heavy sack?

Offline scouser4eva

• but is Eva4Scouser? Wants an old willy
  • Legacy Fan
  • " god wanted west ham to win but gerrard said no "
« Reply #658 on: May 9, 2006, 10:13:19 pm »

haha the van was parked outside the everton shop, looks like a few bluenoses are going to jail or a cup final.

Offline lfcdave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #659 on: May 9, 2006, 10:14:44 pm »
Wait till it kicks off on saturday. I'll be fucking well pissed off if i don't get sorted for a ticket. If i do i'll be happybut with the knowledge that some other poor sod might have got it if it wasn't for some thieving bastard.

Name and shame the thief, and let it sort itself out afterwards.

If you end up with one of these stolen tickets though you aint going to know till your inside the ground and in your seat and then according to the radio there going to arrest you!!

Offline driftinwest

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone.
« Reply #660 on: May 9, 2006, 10:28:33 pm »
It's all very suspicious. A guy dressed up as a postman and hung around Goodison, on the off-chance that a van containing FA cup final tickets would turn up, AND that the driver would accidentally leave the door unlocked? And presumably there were quite a few sacks in the back, and he just happen to take the one which contained the above mentioned tickets? And the real postman was able to give a description of the guy, yet wasn't able to chase the thief despite him having the handicap of carrying what was presumably a very heavy sack?

Yep setup written all over it but with a £4.+ special delivery charge you'd think they had enough profit to deliver the bloody tickets without other mail in the van, and not piss about on other routes they must have taken almost £20,000 in postage for the lost tickets.  It will be interesting to see the crowd at the courts if they catch the bastards. Who would take a chance now buying a spare of someone you don't know?
If my assistant had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off goalkeeper Patr Cheh. he beeped me to signal the foul. The noise from the crowd  stopped me hearing it, I have been involved at places like Barcelona, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Arsenal, but I've never in my life been involved in such an atmosphere. IT WAS INCREDIBLE

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #661 on: May 9, 2006, 10:32:24 pm »
If you end up with one of these stolen tickets though you aint going to know till your inside the ground and in your seat and then according to the radio there going to arrest you!!

And since one of the ones that is stolen is mine, it would be rather ironic.

Offline Joshytoohotty

• Potty Mouth
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #662 on: May 9, 2006, 10:32:47 pm »
Josh, don't forget our friends at the Royal Mail as well.

I'm not paranoid after all  ;D

Thankfully I'll be living in Liverpool next season John so any tickets you can sort me I will be able to pick up in person!
They only drink water and bottles of coke, the Everton boys are a joke...

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #663 on: May 9, 2006, 10:45:41 pm »
Sorry but what has Parry done wrong?

Blame the FA and the Millenium for this.

And let me remind you,  Liverpool Football Club are not without blame.  It is not correct to lay all the blame at Parry's door, of course not.

But, can anyone explain, satisfactorily, the following concerns I have?

1.  How can a club with the experience of 1 major final in 25 years, decide on selling arrangements, and begin distribution, almost a full week before a club involved in 5 DOMESTIC finals in 5 years?

2.  Why were fans asked to pay a £5 charge for ''next day delivery'' ?   Patently the biggest waste of cash I can recall.  Normal 2nd class post would have been as fast;  and what extra peace of mind did the £5 provide.  Its a fucking laugh.  Was there a fucking rip-em-off deal between the Post Office and Liverpool FC or something??  Makes me fucking seethe.  And I'm not affected by that by the way.  I just cannot understand why loads of people appear to have been granted tickets last Wed/Thursday or whenever,  paid an exorbitant charge, only to find their bloody tickets get nicked (no comeback), or still are waiting for the bastard tickets.

3.  Why sell crappest seats possible first?  Wherever did the best seats go?  Never did find that out.  What the hell did it matter in the end.  Why restrict the seats on sale in the first place?  What purpose did that serve... no-one fucking better say it made the process smoother.  And then, as usual,  fuck up the carefully thought-out dates of sale by allowing people to buy online when ineligible?  Not saying this made much difference mind,  just does not suggest the 'well-oiled wheels' of this particular apparatus are entirely corroded.

4.  Why can TO staff be allowed to sign for perfectly filled out applications, submitted in the requested fashion,  and then allow said applications to fester in a corner until no tickets remain?

5.  Why raise expectations by telling of a ballot, when little (if any at all) was ever going to take place?    And why not be transparent about the number of tickets left, and the potential number of applicants?? Is that too much to hope for?

6.  Why not increase the phone-lines/staff available in the few days running up to major games?  Is it reasonable to expect to try 30 times on the phone, before eventually joining a queue, to be told you are number 28??  Why is it not possible to respond to e-mails within an hour, rather than 24 hours??   This is 2006.

Our club have let '' an important member of our family ''  down yet again.   I could think of another 10 things, if I was not so fucked off with the whole shambles this is.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #664 on: May 9, 2006, 10:47:59 pm »
1.  How can a club with the experience of 1 major final in 25 years, decide on selling arrangements, and begin distribution, almost a full week before a club involved in 5 DOMESTIC finals in 5 years?

For this one, i would say its due to a lack of any loyalty system in place for WHU, whereas our TO had to put in one in (well done too really)

Offline cowtownred

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #665 on: May 9, 2006, 10:51:57 pm »
For this one, i would say its due to a lack of any loyalty system in place for WHU, whereas our TO had to put in one in (well done too really)

Fair enough.

But it takes a number of friggin geniuses a week to decide

Shareholders    DAY 1
ST with 3+        DAY 2
ST/2    FC 3       DAY 3

etc

Well fucking blow me down.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #666 on: May 9, 2006, 10:53:44 pm »
Fair enough.

But it takes a number of friggin geniuses a week to decide

Shareholders    DAY 1
ST with 3+        DAY 2
ST/2    FC 3       DAY 3

etc

Well fucking blow me down.

But if we gave a thousand monkeys a thousand typewriters...

Offline ttnbd

• RAWK Chief Financial Officer
  • Legacy Fan
  • ANFIELD4EVER
« Reply #667 on: May 9, 2006, 10:54:28 pm »
And let me remind you,  Liverpool Football Club are not without blame.  It is not correct to lay all the blame at Parry's door, of course not.

When have LFC ever started selling tickets before they have had them in their possession?

2.  Why were fans asked to pay a £5 charge for ''next day delivery'' ?   Patently the biggest waste of cash I can recall.  Normal 2nd class post would have been as fast;  and what extra peace of mind did the £5 provide.  Its a fucking laugh.  Was there a fucking rip-em-off deal between the Post Office and Liverpool FC or something??  Makes me fucking seethe.  And I'm not affected by that by the way.  I just cannot understand why loads of people appear to have been granted tickets last Wed/Thursday or whenever,  paid an exorbitant charge, only to find their bloody tickets get nicked (no comeback), or still are waiting for the bastard tickets.

It is next working day delivery.  It also depends on when they are posted and the reliability of the postal service.

3.  Why sell crappest seats possible first?  Wherever did the best seats go?  Never did find that out.  What the hell did it matter in the end.  Why restrict the seats on sale in the first place?  What purpose did that serve... no-one fucking better say it made the process smoother.  And then, as usual,  fuck up the carefully thought-out dates of sale by allowing people to buy online when ineligible?  Not saying this made much difference mind,  just does not suggest the 'well-oiled wheels' of this particular apparatus are entirely corroded.

Every thought that most people might have requested the cheap seats first? Especially given the price of the other seats.

4.  Why can TO staff be allowed to sign for perfectly filled out applications, submitted in the requested fashion,  and then allow said applications to fester in a corner until no tickets remain?

Are you talking about your postal application?  If so then they also had window and telephone sales to deal with at the time.  Also they had guarenteed tickets to a certain number of people.  That indicates that there were tickets left.  They just didn't have chance to deal with postals.

If you are talking about the ballot then there may well have been tickets left, until the theft on friday.

5.  Why raise expectations by telling of a ballot, when little (if any at all) was ever going to take place?    And why not be transparent about the number of tickets left, and the potential number of applicants?? Is that too much to hope for?

On friday morning there was going to be a ballot.  Some prat who stole upto 1,600 tickets has put paid to that at the moment.  As for transparency on numbers, why should they?  What good is it to anyone?

6.  Why is it not possible to respond to e-mails within an hour, rather than 24 hours??   This is 2006.

Maybe because they were busy?

Our club have let '' an important member of our family ''  down yet again.   I could think of another 10 things, if I was not so fucked off with the whole shambles this is.

The Millenium stadium and FA have let our fans down.  Had duplicates been released immediately then the issue would more than likely have been sorted by now and the club would have been able to do the ballot.
So all say thanks to the Shanks

He never walked alone

Lets sing our song for all the world

From this his Liverpool home

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #668 on: May 9, 2006, 10:54:31 pm »
I ordered a Retro shirt off Nidge (BTW Nidge got it today it looks great thanks man) and that came quicker and he had to make that....
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline cowtownred

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #669 on: May 9, 2006, 10:54:54 pm »
But if we gave a thousand monkeys a thousand typewriters...

;D

I'm still cross.

Offline hooded claw

• Foiled by the Anthill Mob
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Plate Licked Clean
« Reply #670 on: May 9, 2006, 10:56:24 pm »
I ordered a Retro shirt off Nidge (BTW Nidge got it today it looks great thanks man) and that came quicker and he had to make that....

Fuck off. He's got a sweatshop full of underage Philipinos at the bottom of his garden.

Offline LFC on tour

• Lawn Mower.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #671 on: May 9, 2006, 10:57:16 pm »

2.  Why were fans asked to pay a £5 charge for ''next day delivery'' ?   Patently the biggest waste of cash I can recall.  Normal 2nd class post would have been as fast;  and what extra peace of mind did the £5 provide.  Its a fucking laugh.  Was there a fucking rip-em-off deal between the Post Office and Liverpool FC or something??  Makes me fucking seethe.  And I'm not affected by that by the way.  I just cannot understand why loads of people appear to have been granted tickets last Wed/Thursday or whenever,  paid an exorbitant charge, only to find their bloody tickets get nicked (no comeback), or still are waiting for the bastard tickets.

6.  Why not increase the phone-lines/staff available in the few days running up to major games?  Is it reasonable to expect to try 30 times on the phone, before eventually joining a queue, to be told you are number 28??  Why is it not possible to respond to e-mails within an hour, rather than 24 hours??   This is 2006.

Our club have let '' an important member of our family ''  down yet again.   I could think of another 10 things, if I was not so fucked off with the whole shambles this is.

Fucking spot on mate. The ticket office really do act like they havent experienced a major league game before. Semi final ballot going on the day before the game and now this. They need to pull their finger out.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #672 on: May 9, 2006, 10:57:28 pm »
Pathetic mate.

Gratefully I'm not in their position either CTR, but I don't think they're being docile.   I think they're exhausted by the waiting, the not knowing, the whole God awful stuff that's been going on in the last few days.   Anger will come later.   And quite right too.   
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline cowtownred

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #673 on: May 9, 2006, 11:00:31 pm »
Tim, are you Rick's love-child?  ;D

Cannot be arsed going through all your rebuttals, but one immediately stands out...  if they knew they were gonna be busy... why not open more phone lines/allow faster e-mail responses/ employ a few more staff?  No?   

Offline Kez

• hallowed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #674 on: May 9, 2006, 11:01:58 pm »
Tim, with respect, have a little heart. People are desperate, pissed off and angry. There's been next to no information from the club about anything that has happened and Cardiff are being worse than useless.

Is it any wonder people are getting ratty and ranty when this is the third time in the same competition that LFC have faffed about with tickets and arrangements? The ManU free-for-all was bad, the semi ballot system against Chelsea was hell - no idea how many tickets, how many applications, eligible people not getting letters etc. And now this?

Have a heart. Save picking peoples arguments apart until everyone has calmed down a bit yeah?

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #675 on: May 9, 2006, 11:04:29 pm »

It is next working day delivery.  It also depends on when they are posted and the reliability of the postal service.

Yea but if you don't post them and I know for a fact that today they still had tickets there to be posted you leave youself way open to the possabilities battling against time problems.
These tickets were ordered last week its so unnecessary to leave it till now to organise.
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline ttnbd

• Legacy Fan
  • ANFIELD4EVER
« Reply #676 on: May 9, 2006, 11:08:55 pm »
Have a heart. Save picking peoples arguments apart until everyone has calmed down a bit yeah?

No thanks.  Yes there is a problem with the tickets but people are being idiotic with who to blame here, they see the ticket office as an easy target.  Everyone on here are just getting themselves worked up.

Everyone on here knows the club are ringing those affected by the robbery.  No need to come on here ranting and raving over it.

As for extra staff, the club sold about 6,000 more tickets for the semi final in the same time period as the final tickets have been on sale for.

He never walked alone

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #677 on: May 9, 2006, 11:10:11 pm »
Tim, with respect, have a little heart. People are desperate, pissed off and angry. There's been next to no information from the club about anything that has happened and Cardiff are being worse than useless.

Is it any wonder people are getting ratty and ranty when this is the third time in the same competition that LFC have faffed about with tickets and arrangements? The ManU free-for-all was bad, the semi ballot system against Chelsea was hell - no idea how many tickets, how many applications, eligible people not getting letters etc. And now this?

Spot on!!! For whatever reason, Stolen, missing or unprocessed tickets & the fact that these guys say they will phone you at certain times and they don't its very demorilising on the people involved. I'm sure things will happen one way or the other but until then were do
we vent our concerns? My missus won't listen to me

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #678 on: May 9, 2006, 11:11:25 pm »
Tim, can i assume you have a ticket?

At this moment in time i have no idea if i will be getting in to the ground because of the stolen tickets.

I think you might deserve to get a few comments thrown back at you.

Offline ttnbd

• Legacy Fan
  • ANFIELD4EVER
« Reply #679 on: May 9, 2006, 11:12:19 pm »
& the fact that these guys say they will phone you at certain times and they don't its very demorilising on the people involved.

they've 1,600 people to contact.  That is over 130 man hours to phone them and see if the tickets have arrived.  Then they've got to sort everything else out.

He never walked alone