Author Topic: Liverpool Audio/Video Thread  (Read 10581477 times)

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool Audio/Video Thread
« Reply #34600 on: September 27, 2016, 07:03:23 pm »
Not sure if this belongs here, but apparently Jürgen danced his butt off at a Robbie Williams concert the other night. As a woman, I applaud his great taste. As if I needed a reason to love him more.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3809747/Jurgen-Klopp-dances-Robbie-Williams-concert-Liverpool-manager-shows-no-regrets-letting-musician-entertain-him.html

Robbie Williams? First black mark against him since he's been here.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline wellred82

• Now considers himself properly educated around the significance of his birthday.....
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #34601 on: September 27, 2016, 07:40:18 pm »
You'll find a lot of content on the LFC subreddit.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/

edit: Specific goal: https://streamable.com/r6fp
Thanks !

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #34602 on: September 27, 2016, 07:45:16 pm »
As a woman, I applaud his great taste.
As a human being with functioning ears, I despair.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #34603 on: September 27, 2016, 11:12:24 pm »
Bloody Germans and their music taste.  Bet he has The Hoff blasting out in the car too.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34604 on: September 28, 2016, 02:04:51 am »
I would rather Jurgen was listening to the Velvet Underground while contemplating the complexities of life, but that doesn't seem to be his personality.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Online Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34605 on: September 28, 2016, 02:34:47 am »
It could have been Bieber or something truly abysmal, but I was kinda hoping he'd have some fairly obscure musical obsession like 30s delta blues or No Wave.

I'm not sure I can support him anymore after this.

Offline cricketrocks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34606 on: September 28, 2016, 08:43:29 am »
I would rather Jurgen was listening to the Velvet Underground while contemplating the complexities of life, but that doesn't seem to be his personality.
8)

I don't mind Robbie Williams, personally; there are many more offensive sounds than that, mostly in the charts.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #34607 on: September 28, 2016, 10:25:04 am »
Robbie Williams? First black mark against him since he's been here.
He probs took his wife out. There are also certain girly films married men &  boyfriends sit through, because we like what happens after.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #34608 on: September 28, 2016, 02:14:10 pm »
Bloody Germans and their music taste.  Bet he has The Hoff blasting out in the car too.

Blame Mrs Klopp, she dragged him to a Celine Dion concert in the summer as well  ;D

Offline timdaw

• Main Stander
    • Tim Daw Photography
« Reply #34609 on: September 28, 2016, 09:55:07 pm »
Did anyone ever put together a compilation of Ian Rushes goals against Everton? I'm sure there's loads but if anyone has a link that'd be great. Thanks.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #34610 on: September 29, 2016, 12:12:10 am »
For those in countries with access to PL-produced programming, the daily show "Football Today" was  devoted to LFC today with Chris Kirkland and Luis Garca discussing LFC under Ged, Rafa and Klopp for over an hour. Very interesting.

Kirkland told a great story about sitting next to Ray Clemence at the Leicester match and Ray's reaction to Mignolet's pass to Lucas.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 12:28:21 am by Giono »
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Shabby14

• Anny Roader
« Reply #34611 on: September 29, 2016, 10:23:26 am »
Ragnar Klavan posted on his Facebook that an Estonian broadcaster aired a documentary about his new life in Liverpool. Slim chance that anyone has found it with subtitles?

Offline dakid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34612 on: September 29, 2016, 10:15:17 pm »
For those in countries with access to PL-produced programming, the daily show "Football Today" was  devoted to LFC today with Chris Kirkland and Luis Garca discussing LFC under Ged, Rafa and Klopp for over an hour. Very interesting.

Kirkland told a great story about sitting next to Ray Clemence at the Leicester match and Ray's reaction to Mignolet's pass to Lucas.
I am guessing they thought it was a bad pass? If this is the case they are not going to like our new keeper.

I honestly have no idea how anyone could blame Mignolet for that. When Lucas (an experienced midfielder used to recieving the ball with players closing him down) recieved the ball there was I would say 7 meters between him and the attacker. Yes 7.

He had three passing options available in Mignolet, Milner and Gigi. Even though he stayed static and stiff when recieving the ball then dwelled on the ball when he recieved it he still had those three options available to him when he tried to pulll the ball back with his studs.

The fact that he tries to do a pull back yet hits it forward then panicks is all his own fault. You have to know what is around you at all times on the football pitch and where and who you will pass to if you recieve the ball. This was thought to us as kids and Lucas as an experienced Midfielder should know this. It was poor from 18year old Allan in similar circumstances. It was shockingly poor from Lucas. Now I am not a Mignolet fan at all but to attach blame for him on that goal is ridiculous knowing the type of play Klopp expects from his keeper.

Incident in question - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybxsNUYpGNw

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34613 on: September 30, 2016, 12:06:38 pm »
I am guessing they thought it was a bad pass? If this is the case they are not going to like our new keeper.

I honestly have no idea how anyone could blame Mignolet for that. When Lucas (an experienced midfielder used to recieving the ball with players closing him down) recieved the ball there was I would say 7 meters between him and the attacker. Yes 7.

He had three passing options available in Mignolet, Milner and Gigi. Even though he stayed static and stiff when recieving the ball then dwelled on the ball when he recieved it he still had those three options available to him when he tried to pulll the ball back with his studs.

The fact that he tries to do a pull back yet hits it forward then panicks is all his own fault. You have to know what is around you at all times on the football pitch and where and who you will pass to if you recieve the ball. This was thought to us as kids and Lucas as an experienced Midfielder should know this. It was poor from 18year old Allan in similar circumstances. It was shockingly poor from Lucas. Now I am not a Mignolet fan at all but to attach blame for him on that goal is ridiculous knowing the type of play Klopp expects from his keeper.

I'm pretty sure I'd read elsewhere that Kirkland had had a pop at Migs for this, it was Lucas' fault for the poor touch. Also, the goal shouldn't have stood due to the Leicester player encroaching.
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline smiggers

• Kopite
« Reply #34614 on: September 30, 2016, 01:13:26 pm »
Follow @MerseyGoals
#OnThisDay 
Everton 1 Liverpool 4
Screen Sport Super Cup Final 2nd leg
30/09/1986
https://youtu.be/pQ7nZoZXykw
@Ian_Rush9 @SteveNicol61 #LFC #Liverpool #OTD

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #34615 on: September 30, 2016, 01:32:26 pm »

The criticism was that it was a pointless pass to Lucas under no pressure. Kirkland pointed out that the two LCFC forwards were anticipating the pass and that is why they were able to close in on Lucas so quickly. Basically he said it was needless.

Interestingly they showed the clip of Migs dawdling and punting it out of bounds on the right and Klopp's reaction on the bench. Kirkland was saying that Klopp wanted him to see that if there is pressure from the right, put it to the left. Basically that the point of a keeper distributing the ball is to draw opponents and take advantage of space. He showed a couple of other poor distribution choices by Migs.

Kirkland said that he actually likes Migs as a keeper, but understands why Klopp has brought in Karius.

There was a general discussion about goalkeeping after wards and Kirkland defended Joe Hart. But he also showed clips of Bravo's awareness before distributing the ball and how he takes pressure off of defenders being pressed.

So basically his criticism was not to absolve Lucas for his poor touch, but that the choice to pass to Lucas was needless. 

"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #34616 on: September 30, 2016, 02:15:15 pm »
The criticism was that it was a pointless pass to Lucas under no pressure. Kirkland pointed out that the two LCFC forwards were anticipating the pass and that is why they were able to close in on Lucas so quickly. Basically he said it was needless.

Interestingly they showed the clip of Migs dawdling and punting it out of bounds on the right and Klopp's reaction on the bench. Kirkland was saying that Klopp wanted him to see that if there is pressure from the right, put it to the left. Basically that the point of a keeper distributing the ball is to draw opponents and take advantage of space. He showed a couple of other poor distribution choices by Migs.

Kirkland said that he actually likes Migs as a keeper, but understands why Klopp has brought in Karius.

There was a general discussion about goalkeeping after wards and Kirkland defended Joe Hart. But he also showed clips of Bravo's awareness before distributing the ball and how he takes pressure off of defenders being pressed.

So basically his criticism was not to absolve Lucas for his poor touch, but that the choice to pass to Lucas was needless. 

Thanks, that's very clear.

The other problem with Mignolet's pass - a frequent one for him - is the utter lack of pace on the ball. Not only does this allow more time for the Leicester attack to close Liverpool down, it also makes the ball fractionally harder to control and, in particular, narrows Lucas's options. A harder hit pass would have allowed Lucas the chance to open his body and let the ball reach his left foot.

(Again, this is not to absolve Lucas for his unusually wretched touch.) 
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #34617 on: September 30, 2016, 06:07:52 pm »
Really awesome video.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vxfyi0lbnEg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vxfyi0lbnEg</a>

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #34618 on: October 1, 2016, 03:40:01 am »
LFC Carpool: Prank calls, initiation songs and mad celebrations featuring Dejan Lovren, Marko Grujic and Lazar Markovic:

https://youtu.be/Z3MBDaT7j34

Read Dejans got in trouble for this for his driving and the video has been pulled.

I can imagine the Police tipline log

Call        -       6.23pm   23/09/16

Name     -       Anon... gave name as "Phil c."

Loc.       -       Merseyside
« Last Edit: October 1, 2016, 03:42:24 am by Daniel Cabbaggio »
YNWA

Offline hansenite

• Main Stander
« Reply #34619 on: October 1, 2016, 06:48:32 am »
Really awesome video.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vxfyi0lbnEg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vxfyi0lbnEg</a>

what quality. pumped for swansea even more

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #34620 on: October 1, 2016, 02:30:39 pm »
« Last Edit: October 1, 2016, 05:40:38 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #34621 on: October 1, 2016, 04:58:14 pm »
Post match with Klopp - https://streamable.com/893u

Post match with Milner - https://streamable.com/024n

Post match with Mane - https://streamable.com/wbdl

These aren't for Swansea are they?

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #34622 on: October 1, 2016, 05:00:18 pm »

That's from the Hull game.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #34623 on: October 1, 2016, 05:02:16 pm »
This is from today.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/fJStw6rLjEM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/fJStw6rLjEM</a>

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #34624 on: October 1, 2016, 05:03:04 pm »
That's from the Hull game.

Yeah I was wondering , thinking what first half did they play in lol

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #34625 on: October 1, 2016, 05:33:37 pm »

:-[   Doh!

Thought Klopp was little overimpressed by how we played in the 1st half!

Apologies lads.

Klopp's post match interview (for the Swansea game ;)) is here:-

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/10/video-jurgen-klopp-post-match-press-conference-swansea-1-2-liverpool/
« Last Edit: October 1, 2016, 05:39:28 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34626 on: October 1, 2016, 06:23:49 pm »

Swansea number 22 enjoyed the Milner penalty

Milner - https://streamable.com/ml5v
« Last Edit: October 1, 2016, 07:40:33 pm by whtwht »
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline AirConGipsyRed

• The Floater in Camerons Toilet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34627 on: October 1, 2016, 07:21:27 pm »

Swansea number 22  enjoyed the Milners penalty

wtf?

Angel Rangel
« Last Edit: October 1, 2016, 07:25:26 pm by AirConGipsyRed »
The wheels on my house go round and round, round and round..........

"I don't care about pollution, I'm an Air-Conditioned Gipsy, That's my solution, Watch the police and the tax man miss me, I'm mobile"

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #34628 on: October 1, 2016, 08:08:57 pm »

Nice fist pump there! ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Red Bird

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34629 on: October 1, 2016, 08:45:45 pm »

Closet red?

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34630 on: October 1, 2016, 08:55:24 pm »
:-[   Doh!

Thought Klopp was little overimpressed by how we played in the 1st half!

Apologies lads.

Don't worry about it mate, it's very rare that a Jason makes a mistake.    :)
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline Barrow Shaun

• Legacy Fan
  • Off the coach, through the park.....
« Reply #34631 on: October 2, 2016, 12:25:12 am »
Really, desperately need some help from someone out there who's more savvy than me....

I'm working in China for a year and unable to get/do the following: access my gmail account, access anything Google-related, access Youtube....SO I'm going to spontaneuosly combust before long if I can't get my footy fix. I need a way/links to possible downloads for MOTD, any LFC clips, etc. If I can download them (like I've just done for the Firminho goal link above) then all is well and I can watch them - I don't mind if they are days later I just want to watch footy.

Someone out there, please please, be my saviour and help me.
Thanks.
officially accepted RAWK source of information

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #34632 on: October 2, 2016, 12:27:58 am »
Don't worry about it mate, it's very rare that a Jason makes a mistake.    :)

Thanks fellow Jason - I like to think that the links were actually correct - and it's Klopp and the players that were actually talking about the wrong game - amateurs!

Match Of The Day link - http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2016/10/01/bbc-match-of-the-day-week-07-full-show-2/ and http://www.footballorgin.com/epl-bbc-match-of-the-day-motd-saturday-01-october-2016/

« Last Edit: October 2, 2016, 01:02:07 am by oojason »

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #34633 on: October 2, 2016, 12:40:33 am »
Really, desperately need some help from someone out there who's more savvy than me....

I'm working in China for a year and unable to get/do the following: access my gmail account, access anything Google-related, access Youtube....SO I'm going to spontaneuosly combust before long if I can't get my footy fix. I need a way/links to possible downloads for MOTD, any LFC clips, etc. If I can download them (like I've just done for the Firminho goal link above) then all is well and I can watch them - I don't mind if they are days later I just want to watch footy.

Thanks.

Ok, first off I hope the following works - but must point you could get into trouble with your employer / the Chinese authorities etc for not respecting their laws/rues/guidelines etc... and if you follow this suggestion it's on your own back...

Try some of the links here mate (hope they work) - http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg14854588#msg14854588 - and Mikaels' superb thread here for live streams to games - http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=323139.0

If they don't work try download and installing this web browser - it's not quite Google Chrome - though it is Chromium based...

https://www.srware.net/en/software_srware_iron_download.php

and after you've installed the web browser try some of the links above again.

If it still doesn't work try going here to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/apps and search for, download and install a vpn piece of software - for eg https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/betternet-unlimited-free/gjknjjomckknofjidppipffbpoekiipm or similar (this will give the impression to the website you are trying to to visit that you are in the UK or USA or whichever country setting you have chosen - and it is 'ok' to do so) and try the links above again - hopefully they'll work and you'll get to see the game, or at least highlights or goals etc.

Good luck mate (hopefully there is someone who has been to China previously on here that may be able to help you more than I can - and has more of a definitive / likely way of watching the mighty reds)

Online Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34634 on: October 2, 2016, 12:44:59 am »

Thanks.

You tried lfc.vn, Vietliv's site? It's Vietnam-based I think, so might be ok in China though I've really no idea how all that stuff works... Apologies if this is a dumb suggestion.

I wish I was more tech-savvy mate and I'd hook you up myself, but computer stuff and me don't really mix. Hopefully some lovely poster who's better at the digital stuff than I sorts you out. Best of luck in China, must be a fascinating place to spend a year.

Offline vietliv

• Audio/video star
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vietmoment
    • Liverpool FC Vietnam Community
« Reply #34635 on: October 2, 2016, 02:19:59 am »
MOTD | Swansea v Liverpool | Week 07 | 14 mins | HD 720p

http://feeds.lfc.vn/pl17motd07swa

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34636 on: October 2, 2016, 05:25:14 am »
Thanks fellow Jason - I like to think that the links were actually correct - and it's Klopp and the players that were actually talking about the wrong game - amateurs!

Exactly what happened.

If you watch the Klopp interview he keeps looking down to his left, just out of shot is a guy holding a board saying 'Talk about Hull'.

Also notice the background, made to look like we were playing at home and not Swansea. All very clever if you ask me......
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline invader_gir

• Anny Roader
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #34637 on: October 2, 2016, 05:37:32 am »

Thanks.

Hey buddy here are some tips. I lived in Shanghai for 10 years till 2014 so here are some tips you need to survive in China.
1. get a vpn. there are many vpn softwares , google chrome wont even upgrade by itself in china if you dont have a vpn. which one to get? well there are free vpns like DotVPN or you can buy one for a few dollars a month, Hotspot shield is a good example. paidone also include Astrill (my friends are using that rightnow)
2.there are many alternatives to watching the games in China. Unfortunately it requires some knowledge of mandarin. But dont worry I got your back. So there are some websites you need to be familiar with  Liverpool is 利物浦 in mandarin.
the main websites they use in china are baidu(the equivalent but moderated version of Google) www.baidu.com
http://www.baidu.com/s?ie=utf-8&f=8&rsv_bp=0&rsv_idx=1&tn=baidu&wd=%E5%88%A9%E7%89%A9%E6%B5%A6&rsv_pq=fe1e32ba000667a9&rsv_t=025eAvusNzlVkFktRbYivZS30VlXIIrZRWPGVCsXVgboVwNbsg0lLiIavb4&rqlang=cn&rsv_enter=1&rsv_sug3=6 :the latest of liverpool

there are many alternate softwares to sopcast etc in china that provides HD quality streaming (although it will be in chinese but the quality is good), you need to just find the current one in vogue , if you have a chinese  collegue just ask them what they use to stream tv channels on their laptop , here is one browser option for live streaming http://www.jisutiyu.com/live/sports/shty.html
the channels i remember showing the games are wuxingtiyu 五星体育 , 东方卫视 , 中央电视台   and some more from beijing.
HERE IS A WORKING LINK : http://epg.sports8.cc/huikan/1788/ try to see which channel is showing the game.

3. we have sth call youku there the equivalent of youtube.
for liverpool videos here is the search in terms of newest http://www.soku.com/search_video/q_%E5%88%A9%E7%89%A9%E6%B5%A6_limitdate_0?site=14&_lg=10&orderby=2&spm=a2h0k.8191407.0.0

here is the liverpool section on youku http://i.youku.com/i/UNDEzMTMxMjQw?spm=a2h0k.8191407.0.0

motd search on youku http://www.soku.com/search_video/q_motd_limitdate_0?site=14&_lg=10&orderby=2&spm=a2h0k.8191407.0.0
match of the day search on youku

but as I said if you buy astrill for a year you can get all your favorite stuffs again.  1 year is about $60-70 not that expensive.

Offline Yasar

• Phantom Desk Shitter
  • Kopite
  • Doug Stanhope appreciation society
« Reply #34638 on: October 2, 2016, 07:02:35 am »
Seen this posted on the reddit, YNWA and Shankly sung in the tune of Amazing Grace, 1974 FA Cup final:

http://soundcloud.com/thapricorn/shankly-amazing-grace-and-ynwa

Quality listen this, if anyone missed it last time round. Wish we still sung YNWA at this pace too!
They proved that if you quit smoking, it will prolong your life. What they haven't proved is that a prolonged life is a good thing. I haven't seen the stats on that yet.
-Bill Hicks

Offline Barrow Shaun

• Legacy Fan
  • Off the coach, through the park.....
« Reply #34639 on: October 2, 2016, 07:30:46 am »
To all of you lovely people who have given me tips on internet access above, I can't thank you enough. As it happens a lady mentioned Baidu last night but there's tons of Mandarin around it so I don't know what I'm doing. Still, I meet a good few new people this week (Shanghai also) so we'll see where that leads, In the meantime I've got all your comments saved as a Word doc so I can start going through methodically if for some reason a Chinese person I befriend can't help.

Brilliant, all of you. Cheers very much.
officially accepted RAWK source of information