Author Topic: Any decent lost or found sites in Liverpool?  (Read 1425 times)

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
Any decent lost or found sites in Liverpool?
« on: March 16, 2015, 08:47:32 am »
Bit of a long shot but does anyone know of any decent lost and found websites or pages for Liverpool? Like a tit was rotten drunk on Friday and lost my ipod and house keys. They keys can be replaced, but the ipod I am gutted about. Its literally on its last legs but its got about 900 tracks on.

Think I lost it in the Bierkeller but they say nothings been handed in.  :(
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Any decent lost or found sites in Liverpool?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 02:30:12 pm »
Don't know of any lost and found sites, but have you tried the Liverpool ONE help desk, up by HMV?
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
Re: Any decent lost or found sites in Liverpool?
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 02:55:40 pm »
Don't know of any lost and found sites, but have you tried the Liverpool ONE help desk, up by HMV?

No, good idea, thanks bud.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."