Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 1054332 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #11200 on: May 3, 2024, 12:02:26 pm »
Love this guy.

He hates the media and the refs as much as we do.

Can't wait for his final press conference. Was told a few weeks back that he was going to unload on his last one.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11201 on: May 3, 2024, 12:02:57 pm »
Absolutely on the money, just a shame Jurgen didn't say this on the TNT broadcast on Saturday.

The problem is most fans of other clubs are c*nts, they will complain about the "big 6" doing things for selfish reasons, but they are happy for selfish decisons to be made if it helps their clubs. Solidarity falls away for bantz everytime.

Fuck TNT, fuck Sky, we need subscribers to cancel en masse before anything is done.

The Guardian are already at it, tarring Klopp as a moaner and saying he's whinging again over 12:30 kick off times. Missing the point entirely as usual just to score more points with rival fans.

Absolute blind stupid c*nts.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #11202 on: May 3, 2024, 12:03:32 pm »
He's talking to a brick wall unfortunately.

And the media will just frame it against him as sour grapes because we're losing.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #11203 on: May 3, 2024, 12:04:13 pm »
The Guardian are already at it, tarring Klopp as a moaner and saying he's whinging again over 12:30 kick off times. Missing the point entirely as usual just to score more points with rival fans.

It's that arse Barry Glendenning whose always hated us.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11204 on: May 3, 2024, 12:04:33 pm »
I never thought he was, a bit surprised by how many expected him too. Or perhaps hoping which was more understandable.

I was clinging to it, he has said he will work again, I thought why not for us  but its hit home now and its horrible.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #11205 on: May 3, 2024, 12:05:36 pm »

The Guardian writers are fucking cowards. Always writing their snivelling shite about us. I fucking dare any one of the inbred c*nts to wander around outside Anfield on any match day.

Fucking Manc c*nts.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11206 on: May 3, 2024, 12:12:43 pm »

The Guardian writers are fucking cowards. Always writing their snivelling shite about us. I fucking dare any one of the inbred c*nts to wander around outside Anfield on any match day.

Fucking Manc c*nts.

It's fucking infuriating and it's the same with PGMOL or the cheating 115 charges lot, nothing is ever done as it's always one club moaning and rivals who benefit.

Non of these blind, stupid dickhead clubs, media or fan bases can scramble the grey matter needed to understand these things are for the good of the game and competitiveness of the league. They will just watch on as it rots.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11207 on: May 3, 2024, 12:19:04 pm »
It's just part of the "banter" that footballs become. Valid points ignored and off cuts turned into 30 second snippets so rival fans can have a laugh.

They need him more than he needs them. The league is going to be pretty fuckin boring, no manager has any charisma or the balls to stand up to a reporter let alone Guardiola, or have a word about the PGMOL
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #11208 on: May 3, 2024, 12:19:18 pm »

Said this in relation to the West Ham match:

it seems the blame for their failure to take all three points lies squarely at the door of TNT Sports

Absolutely pathetic and childish reading of the situation. What a c*nt

Believer

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11209 on: May 3, 2024, 01:23:55 pm »
It's that arse Barry Glendenning whose always hated us.

Ah yes, Barry Glendenning and his unsolicited dick pics that he accidentally shared on social media some years back.

That's the level of football analysts in this country.

Dirty fecker.
« Last Edit: May 3, 2024, 01:26:19 pm by mattD »

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #11210 on: May 3, 2024, 01:26:06 pm »
He really doesn't like Simon Hooper! :)
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Online Jean Girard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #11211 on: May 3, 2024, 01:27:19 pm »
Going to miss him a lot, love that man .

Also really looking forward to the press conference once he's off the payroll and can really say whatever the fuck he wants.
And now, the matador shall dance with the blind shoemaker!

Offline Cracking Left Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11212 on: May 3, 2024, 01:34:27 pm »
Can’t stand that wanker Glenndenning, stopped listening to Football Weekly thanks to him regularly having a pop at us. Had a particular hatred of Kenny for some reason which struck me as weird (even the Blues I know have time for Kenny, given what he’s done for the city)
Thank you Jurgen

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11213 on: May 3, 2024, 02:14:06 pm »
The idiots who go on radio or social media or whatever who start with the "Klopp moaning again about 12.30 kick offs". I would strongly suggest that they watch that Press Conference. It's class. You can clearly see that he is offering advice to the Premier League, to the TV companies. If they don't want to listen a man like Klopp, then they desreve everything that will come their way eventually

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11214 on: May 3, 2024, 03:03:19 pm »
Love Klopp, hope he just goes full tonto on the media these next couple of weeks and lays into them. Get all that frustration out of over 8 years dealing with these fucking simpletons and half wits, will be like live therapy and I am sure he will feel loads better.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11215 on: May 3, 2024, 03:07:00 pm »
I was clinging to it, he has said he will work again, I thought why not for us  but its hit home now and its horrible.

He said he'll never manage in England again and I fully believed it, he seems like the kind of fella that once his minds made up, that is it.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #11216 on: May 3, 2024, 03:12:32 pm »
He said he'll never manage in England again and I fully believed it, he seems like the kind of fella that once his minds made up, that is it.
Fully expect him to manage Wrexham at some point then.

Would be great for their Hollywood image.

And technically the club is not in England, even though they play in the English league.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11217 on: May 3, 2024, 03:12:50 pm »

I heard him say  he will never manage another club in England, I took that to mean other clubs, not us.  :'(

Sounds to me like hes going to replace Rob Page as Wales manager.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11218 on: May 3, 2024, 03:14:48 pm »
TNT tweet responding to Klopp presser:

https://x.com/footballontnt/status/1786381599216431459?s=46&t=e519ai5zWd5MFfuZ4_Rvrg

Good bantz innit mate
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #11219 on: May 3, 2024, 03:45:35 pm »

https://x.com/footballontnt/status/1786381599216431459?s=46&t=e519ai5zWd5MFfuZ4_Rvrg

Good bantz innit mate

Did TNT say we pay you to play football

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11220 on: May 3, 2024, 03:46:08 pm »
He has the knack of saying the truth when noone else has said it before him, and we end up thinking why hasn't anyone said that before, because it's so clear?

E.g. in today's press conf he was putting this cold, clear logic forward:

A: He watches a lot of footy from around the world, and the PL is the strongest league in the world.
B: So PL teams are the strongest in the world.
C: So PL teams should be highly-represented in finals and latter stages of continental comps.
D: But they haven't consistently been. Why?
E: Because these strong teams are fatigued due to too many games.

QED

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #11221 on: May 3, 2024, 03:53:49 pm »
Can’t stand that wanker Glenndenning, stopped listening to Football Weekly thanks to him regularly having a pop at us. Had a particular hatred of Kenny for some reason which struck me as weird (even the Blues I know have time for Kenny, given what he’s done for the city)

Glenndenning is a fat, stupid c u next Tuesday, with limited football knowledge. Stealing a living.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11222 on: May 3, 2024, 03:57:30 pm »
Gona be a whole load of tears shed when this great man does his last presser and has his last match.. Can’t be said enough - A brilliant manager but an even better person.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #11223 on: May 3, 2024, 03:59:29 pm »

He's the worst.
The old soak down the pub who has an opinion on everything and wisdom about nothing.
He hates successful people but particularly charismatic successful men who show emotion because he isn't one but craves it
The only emotion he can openly express, without it being obvious insecurity and vulnerability, is cynicism - attempting to get laughs through the tearing down of others.. except of course the emotion he feels when he's alone at night knee deep in a scotch consumed by regret and what might have been and the tears come

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11224 on: May 3, 2024, 04:01:45 pm »
He has the knack of saying the truth when noone else has said it before him, and we end up thinking why hasn't anyone said that before, because it's so clear?

E.g. in today's press conf he was putting this cold, clear logic forward:

A: He watches a lot of footy from around the world, and the PL is the strongest league in the world.
B: So PL teams are the strongest in the world.
C: So PL teams should be highly-represented in finals and latter stages of continental comps.
D: But they haven't consistently been. Why?
E: Because these strong teams are fatigued due to too many games.

QED

You could add England to that as well. Why haven't they won a tournament or underachieved for so long? Various reasons but how many times have they turned up knackered to Euros and World Cups? World class players who've played constant football for 12 months and have nothing left.

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #11225 on: May 3, 2024, 04:02:44 pm »
His presser whenever he feels no longer bound not to criticise the british refs is going to be pretty epic.
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11226 on: May 3, 2024, 04:25:42 pm »
Just watched the presser - fuck me, he's had enough of the circus that is football. Loved the digs at TNT, the PL, UEFA and FIFA. First thre Premier League games of the season in America, he sees the future this fella
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11227 on: May 3, 2024, 04:38:46 pm »
Just watched the presser - fuck me, he's had enough of the circus that is football. Loved the digs at TNT, the PL, UEFA and FIFA. First thre Premier League games of the season in America, he sees the future this fella

What did he say about the FIFA President job paying well, something like, but not officially ?

Him leaving me is sinking in today

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #11228 on: May 3, 2024, 04:38:52 pm »
Already being reported as deadly serious on social media and Sport sites that he quoted 'Amnesty International' as if he actually was deadly serious that he wanted them involved.

Just FUCK OFF. I hope he goes out all guns blazing, and spends an hour absolutely slaughtering everyone in his final press conference.

Fucking HATE the media in this country. Almost at the point now where I just won't watch / listen / read any of it ever again.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11229 on: May 3, 2024, 04:48:27 pm »
What did he say about the FIFA President job paying well, something like, but not officially ?

Him leaving me is sinking in today

You can make a living off it it looks like :lmao
Jurgen YNWA

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #11230 on: May 3, 2024, 05:02:26 pm »
Already being reported as deadly serious on social media and Sport sites that he quoted 'Amnesty International' as if he actually was deadly serious that he wanted them involved.

Just FUCK OFF. I hope he goes out all guns blazing, and spends an hour absolutely slaughtering everyone in his final press conference.

Fucking HATE the media in this country. Almost at the point now where I just won't watch / listen / read any of it ever again.

and that’s the problem. Just seen a tweet from the sodding BBC done purely as click-baiting, about him ‘really going in on Liverpool’s fixture schedule’.

And the replies are all of course as you’d expect, and as the BBC wanted, people saying he’s a moaner, can't wait till he’s gone etc etc.

Proving that not a SINGLE ONE OF THEM watached the actual comments he made, and the boisterous mood he was in making them.

It wasn’t about LFC, I mean, why would that be an issue now? It was about the general state of too many games in England and the effect on all teams especially those in Europe. 

Tribalism in football is a disease. HE cares about the state of the game for all teams, but nope, little whoppers on Twitter don’t want to admit that.

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11231 on: May 3, 2024, 05:06:27 pm »

As he said:

The media need the football clubs more than the football clubs need the media.
People often forget that.
So no need to bend over when TNT money is slapped on the table, for example.

When Klopp retires, who will the media turn to for clickbait?
Will be interesting to see.
I don't think Arne Slot will give them enough ammo, so that's good for us.

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11232 on: May 3, 2024, 05:08:40 pm »
You could add England to that as well. Why haven't they won a tournament or underachieved for so long? Various reasons but how many times have they turned up knackered to Euros and World Cups? World class players who've played constant football for 12 months and have nothing left.
Yep 100%

Makes total sense.

Otherwise it just doesn't make sense logically.

There is also the alternative view that the English mentality is weak. And they therefore fair worse than other cultures that have more of a 'dominant/f*** you' mentality.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #11233 on: May 3, 2024, 06:10:00 pm »
Whisper is there is some mild applause planned for his final game.

Sa’nowt

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11234 on: May 3, 2024, 06:12:18 pm »
Another telling comment was about training time. Klopp said we barely even train because it's one match and then you're preparing for the next one. He said how the players could actually get a couple of days off after West Ham and then have had a good week training for once. I've stated we've looked undercooked a lot, but when we have such a short turnaround game to game, it's hardly a wonder. Slot won't get loads of training time when it's a game every 3 days all season.

Always said if we can just see it out past West Ham then the last 3 games will be a better schedule but even when we were going well, that 4 away games in 9 days was such a brutal schedule and it was never realistic for us to win them all. In a way it's better we cocked it ourselves before then, rather than have TNT fuck us over that bit more.

I don't think the domestic cups helped in terms of our own fatigue though. We had a lot of midweek games Jan and Feb while Arsenal were resting their legs (and they had a few weeks without a game at one point and went on a long break). League Cup was fair enough but Arsenal in the FA Cup was a real pyrrhic victory.
If City win out though and win the double, at least we'll have something to show for the season, no other English club would have won anything (top level obviously)
« Last Edit: May 3, 2024, 06:24:43 pm by Fromola »

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #11235 on: May 3, 2024, 06:26:49 pm »
Hah, demob happy. CL guaranteed, league an impossibility, took his time and leisurely shot TNT  (what a wanker's name) to death. My only regret is he didn't finish with "...and Jake Humpphrey's is a turbo c*nt"
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Bincey

• Legacy Fan
  • Is that Joe Pasquale? In the garden?
« Reply #11236 on: May 3, 2024, 06:31:25 pm »

Even his Guardian colleagues think he's a bell end.

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
« Reply #11237 on: May 3, 2024, 06:31:38 pm »
German with superior football knowledge to anyone who asks him questions explains that there is too much football. Que the media and rival fans saying here we go again using the old “ how dare Jonny foreigner tell us how we should run the game”, despite the Germans dominating world cups every 4 years so maybe they know a thing or two. . The English press and the nob head pundits who were shite are completely ignorant.
LFC a bastion of invincibility.

Online bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #11238 on: May 3, 2024, 06:32:35 pm »

Good bantz innit mate

They could only dream of getting him on for a match - he’s way above that

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11239 on: May 3, 2024, 06:40:01 pm »
German with superior football knowledge to anyone who asks him questions explains that there is too much football. Que the media and rival fans saying here we go again using the old “ how dare Jonny foreigner tell us how we should run the game”, despite the Germans dominating world cups every 4 years so maybe they know a thing or two. . The English press and the nob head pundits who were shite are completely ignorant.

There's still uproar over cup replays going, so Klopp's comments will just be framed around that.