Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 1058115 times)

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #11080 on: April 27, 2024, 02:59:49 pm »
U wot M8!!!!!!! Let's av it
Nice try but that is far too polite

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11081 on: April 27, 2024, 03:00:29 pm »

;D Dunno why people are so against a fight. Lets off steam. Id have bought tickets to watch that go off in the dressing room.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11082 on: April 27, 2024, 03:00:41 pm »
See. Klopp called him a c*nt, Salah called him a dickhead. Hugs followed and its all good.

Lmao 😂

Pretty much. I rather like it. They care and I also trust that they have the intelligence and maturity to hug it out and move on. Bless those two honestly - given me some of the happiest times as a Liverpool supporter and I will stick up for them both.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11083 on: April 27, 2024, 03:02:43 pm »
And guess what happens after.

Salah literally threw his arms up and challenged Klopp publicly then stormed down the tunnel after the game. You really think he should be afforded the benefit of the doubt? It would only be the magnamity of Klopp that allowed him to continue like this.

No player is above the manager. Never. Especially not in this club.

What happened after?  What happened after this?

We had one moment where he was sharing his thoughts and I was sharing mine and I remember him smashing his hands on down the table and shouting, "Will you shut the f*** up"

Klopp and James Milner almost started a physical fight. It was the period when there was Boxing Day in England and they almost started fighting but eventually Milner stepped back,' Klavan said.

Did Klopp get rid of Milner because he publicly disrespected him in front of all his players and staff?

This is what happens at the top level, it’s a one off, nip it in the bud and move on.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11084 on: April 27, 2024, 03:05:23 pm »
Lmao 😂

Pretty much. I rather like it. They care and I also trust that they have the intelligence and maturity to hug it out and move on. Bless those two honestly - given me some of the happiest times as a Liverpool supporter and I will stick up for them both.

Me too I’m tired of having a team full of meek soft players, we desperately need players who show some fire, call them c*nts if you want but you don’t create dynasties without players like Keane, Ramos, Souness, Ronaldo, Suarez

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11085 on: April 27, 2024, 03:05:42 pm »
And guess what happens after.

Salah literally threw his arms up and challenged Klopp publicly then stormed down the tunnel after the game. You really think he should be afforded the benefit of the doubt? It would only be the magnamity of Klopp that allowed him to continue like this.

No player is above the manager. Never. Especially not in this club.
Salah is single minded and to an extent selfish, made reaction a few weeks ago at being pulled off.

Salah has been shocking and Klopp has given him more minutes than he's deserved, but Salah will have not liked it.

Poor from Salah in so many ways and totally disrespectful to a manager that has always championed him.

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11086 on: April 27, 2024, 03:09:14 pm »
Nah.  In any walk of life you show respect to your manager.  It’ll blow over, probably, but Salah acted poorly, very poorly actually. Can’t wait for this season to be over now.

Nobody is saying he didn't act poorly. They had an argument and he didn't control himself. It happens, both will act like the professional adults they are and Salah will apologize to Klopp and they will laugh about it later. It's not the first time this happened but some are trying to make it like it's a big deal.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11087 on: April 27, 2024, 03:10:53 pm »
Me too I’m tired of having a team full of meek soft players, we desperately need players who show some fire, call them c*nts if you want but you don’t create dynasties without players like Keane, Ramos, Souness, Ronaldo, Suarez

Yup 👏 Klopp and Salah both have an inner cunty streak and we saw it today. They suppress it so well, but humans tend to drop their guard when under emotional pressure. It’s why we love the game. It’s about so much more than putting a ball in the net.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11088 on: April 27, 2024, 03:11:25 pm »
What happened after?  What happened after this?

We had one moment where he was sharing his thoughts and I was sharing mine and I remember him smashing his hands on down the table and shouting, "Will you shut the f*** up"

Klopp and James Milner almost started a physical fight. It was the period when there was Boxing Day in England and they almost started fighting but eventually Milner stepped back,' Klavan said.

Did Klopp get rid of Milner because he publicly disrespected him in front of all his players and staff?

This is what happens at the top level, it’s a one off, nip it in the bud and move on.

Because it’s Klopp, and he is a man who’s always taken the high road. But if this happened at another club, you will be having a laugh right now.

It doesn’t look good in any angle. I can’t understand how anyone can defend Salah right now, not when he throws arms and storms off like a baby.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11089 on: April 27, 2024, 03:11:46 pm »
See. Klopp called him a c*nt, Salah called him a dickhead. Hugs followed and its all good.

Normal day in my workplace
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11090 on: April 27, 2024, 03:12:16 pm »
Nobody is saying he didn't act poorly. They had an argument and he didn't control himself. It happens, both will act like the professional adults they are and Salah will apologize to Klopp and they will laugh about it later. It's not the first time this happened but some are trying to make it like it's a big deal.

It happens, and obviously one is leaving imminently anyway, but it was a mess that’s just added to the uneasy feeling at the minute. Like I said, roll on June.  Klopp looks absolutely knackered and tempers are frayed.

Online ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #11091 on: April 27, 2024, 03:12:40 pm »

Someone should tell Mo that Arne doesnt start for another 2 months.

:duh :duh :duh :duh :duh :duh :duh
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 03:16:07 pm by ChaChaMooMoo »

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11092 on: April 27, 2024, 03:13:44 pm »
Someone should tell Mo that Arse doesnt start for another 2 months.

Constipated to hell.

Offline MosDefKop

• Main Stander
« Reply #11093 on: April 27, 2024, 03:14:17 pm »
Salah is single minded and to an extent selfish, made reaction a few weeks ago at being pulled off.

Salah has been shocking and Klopp has given him more minutes than he's deserved, but Salah will have not liked it.

Poor from Salah in so many ways and totally disrespectful to a manager that has always championed him.

I agree with that.

However Salah is an absolute legend and given us all so much joy. Overall we should pass it off as a bad moment in a glorious career.

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11094 on: April 27, 2024, 03:14:58 pm »
I wouldnt be surprised if that twat of an agent says something on twitter in the next day or so. Him and Mo are very delicate when it comes to any criticism.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11095 on: April 27, 2024, 03:17:37 pm »

There is only one manager in this club. If every player gives the manager stick every time they are poorly spoken to, it undermines the authority of the manager and chaos will ensue.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #11096 on: April 27, 2024, 03:20:45 pm »
Slot wont have that...he'd skulldrag him back down the tunnel....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11097 on: April 27, 2024, 03:26:33 pm »
Half of you clearly didn’t play anything competitive in your life.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #11098 on: April 27, 2024, 03:29:21 pm »
Slot wont have that...he'd skulldrag him back down the tunnel....

That's the beauty of a shaved head when it comes to a skulldragging contest.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11099 on: April 27, 2024, 03:30:43 pm »

Or it feels to me that half of you feel like it’s ok to show up your boss in public and expect no repercussions.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #11100 on: April 27, 2024, 03:34:28 pm »
Or it feels to me that half of you feel like it’s ok to show up your boss in public and expect no repercussions.

It happens between two competitive individuals especially when things aren't going right. It's just frustration talking. They will sort it out away from the media.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11101 on: April 27, 2024, 03:42:46 pm »
It happens between two competitive individuals especially when things aren't going right. It's just frustration talking. They will sort it out away from the media.

The issue is not just about frustrations. Players get angry, you see it during substitutions all the time. But you hardly ever see players openly challenge their manager in public. Usually when that happens it either doesn’t end well for the player or you would say the manger has lost the dressing room.

This isn’t normal. And it shouldn’t happen. Salah is probably angry but he shouldn’t be allowed to be placed on the same level as Klopp. Even if he doesn’t apologize he can’t just get away with ‘iI’m too angry to say anything today’.

Again, there are 25 players on this squad, and only one manager. If all the players are allowed to do this at any given time, then there is no point in having a manager. Let the players run their own team.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #11102 on: April 27, 2024, 03:53:16 pm »

pretty sure you didn’t do it at a level when the cameras of the world are you you like  ;D

Makes me laugh how people equate their behaviour to this :lmao

Yes be frustratred, but this sort of shit is ridiculously petulant and childish, especially with the behviour after the game too refusing to just let it go publicly with the media.

Anyway, best not ruin the Klopp thread even more due to this bizarre episode from Salah.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11103 on: April 27, 2024, 03:54:50 pm »
the main issue for me is that its happened in one of Klopp's last games as manager. 

it isnt the first time Salah has been petulant and he even threw a strop after being substituted in a recent game where he was awful.

From Salah's persepective its frustration with his form, from Klopp's it disappointment that his main man hasnt been there when needed and, to be honest, im with Klopp on that. Salah, along with Van Dijk, is now the main man in this team and his showing this season fell far short in terms of leadership.

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11104 on: April 27, 2024, 03:59:58 pm »
pretty sure you didn’t do it at a level when the cameras of the world are you you like  ;D

Makes me laugh how people equate their behaviour to this :lmao

Yes be frustratred, but this sort of shit is ridiculously petulant and childish, especially with the behviour after the game too refusing to just let it go publicly with the media.

Anyway, best not ruin the Klopp thread even more due to this bizarre episode from Salah.

It was disrespectful in the moment but not maliciously done, it's just emotions overflowing.

It's the downside of an ultra competitive person, on their day they super focused, deteremined, confident.. On a bad day, arrogant, angry.

I find it funny as Klopp is exactly the same personality, he's had similar public "spats" with Hendo and Milner.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11105 on: April 27, 2024, 04:06:12 pm »
It was disrespectful in the moment but not maliciously done, it's just emotions overflowing.

It's the downside of an ultra competitive person, on their day they super focused, deteremined, confident.. On a bad day, arrogant, angry.

I find it funny as Klopp is exactly the same personality, he's had similar public "spats" with Hendo and Milner.

Not excusing what Klopp may have done, but ultimately he’s the boss. His word should be final.

Online Draex

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11106 on: April 27, 2024, 04:07:43 pm »
Not excusing what Klopp may have done, but ultimately he’s the boss. His word should be final.

I'm not blaming Klopp at all, just offering mitigation for Salah. Heat of the moment, Mo gets questioned maybe, he's already pissed off with himself because he's out of form, he makes a comment back and there you go. So easily done in a pressurised situation.

Offline HomesickRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #11107 on: April 27, 2024, 04:09:56 pm »
When all the nonsense about Klopp and Salah dies down, we'll probably have time to reflect that both now look out on their feet after giving everything over the last few years. Since he announced he was leaving, results have steadily declined.
This has all the markings of not so much end-of-season, but end-of-era stuff written all over it.
Next season neither will be here.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11108 on: April 27, 2024, 04:25:06 pm »
I'm not blaming Klopp at all, just offering mitigation for Salah. Heat of the moment, Mo gets questioned maybe, he's already pissed off with himself because he's out of form, he makes a comment back and there you go. So easily done in a pressurised situation.

But we should never condone this type of behaviour. Never. Especially at our club where we value our managers above all else.

We rightly criticise players like Bruno Fernandes throwing tantrums all the time. You can’t turn around and say it’s ok for Salah to throw tantrums either. If anything, to say it’s ok is to say Klopp in effect was wrong, because you are justifying shit behaviour in the name of sporting intentions.

Players these days already have all the power. Whilttling down the last prestiges of a manager’s ability to run and govern their team. What if next week it’s VVD telling Klopp off, and the week after that Alisson? This should never be seen as ok, we know Klopp will never come out publicly to criticise Salah. But doesn’t mean we should turn a blind eye to this type of behaviour.

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11109 on: April 27, 2024, 04:40:29 pm »
But we should never condone this type of behaviour. Never. Especially at our club where we value our managers above all else.

We rightly criticise players like Bruno Fernandes throwing tantrums all the time. You can’t turn around and say it’s ok for Salah to throw tantrums either. If anything, to say it’s ok is to say Klopp in effect was wrong, because you are justifying shit behaviour in the name of sporting intentions.

Players these days already have all the power. Whilttling down the last prestiges of a manager’s ability to run and govern their team. What if next week it’s VVD telling Klopp off, and the week after that Alisson? This should never be seen as ok, we know Klopp will never come out publicly to criticise Salah. But doesn’t mean we should turn a blind eye to this type of behaviour.

You are talking like Klopp is weak and can't do anything if someone disrespect him or need someone to tell him what to do.

He is the boss and he decides what need to be done not you.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #11110 on: April 27, 2024, 04:45:34 pm »

Ever thought of taking a break so many posts on this subject.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11111 on: April 27, 2024, 04:45:41 pm »
You are talking like Klopp is weak and can't do anything if someone disrespect him or need someone to tell him what to do.

He is the boss and he decides what need to be done not you.

If anything, Salah being provoked shows that his feelings are too easily hurt and that he should be babied above all else.

If anything, Klopp is always able to turn it around and say it’s all ok while Salah needs to feel respected all the time. This happened during the contract negotiations, this happens everytime he gets subbed off. This is happening now as we speak.

You don’t seem to understand that no player is above the club. None.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11112 on: April 27, 2024, 04:50:38 pm »
Ever thought of taking a break so many posts on this subject.

But why should I though? I have not posted in the Salah thread because it’s his thread. But I think it’s important that our fan base don’t sweep shit under the rug like this all the time. It’s what the tories do.

In the future, if Salah is still here and Slot decides to bench him, if the same thing happens we will have a big problem. We should always back our managers, it is important. And we as fans should not condone petulant behavior like this, it’s not part and parcel of the fabric of our club.

Online Draex

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11113 on: April 27, 2024, 04:58:25 pm »
But why should I though? I have not posted in the Salah thread because it’s his thread. But I think it’s important that our fan base don’t sweep shit under the rug like this all the time. It’s what the tories do.

In the future, if Salah is still here and Slot decides to bench him, if the same thing happens we will have a big problem. We should always back our managers, it is important. And we as fans should not condone petulant behavior like this, it’s not part and parcel of the fabric of our club.

I think what Jill is saying this is getting silly, you’re referencing the tories? It’s a tantrum, it’s childish and disrespectful but that’s it and I’d expect sorted in privatel

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11114 on: April 27, 2024, 05:11:50 pm »
I think what Jill is saying this is getting silly, you’re referencing the tories? It’s a tantrum, it’s childish and disrespectful but that’s it and I’d expect sorted in privatel

It’s all about standards and what we hold ourselves to. We are always pointing out the embarrassing things that happen at other clubs, but it bothers me when our players do bad things we are seemingly ok with it and leave it be.

Even though it is just the heat of the moment, but Salah really should be addressing this directly, say he should have handled it better and he already spoke with Klopp about it. Now the media will have their inquisition questioning if Klopp is still effective as a lame duck manager, all because Salah is able to get away with ‘I’m too pissed off to speak today’. It’s disrespectful to Klopp and it directly affects our club going forward.

Klopp will make sure it gets sorted in private because he is the type of man he is. But Salah not speaking to it implies he has power over this club and that he shouldn’t need to face the repercussions. I mean, this is just wrong on so many levels.

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11115 on: April 27, 2024, 05:12:29 pm »
If anything, Salah being provoked shows that his feelings are too easily hurt and that he should be babied above all else.

If anything, Klopp is always able to turn it around and say it’s all ok while Salah needs to feel respected all the time. This happened during the contract negotiations, this happens everytime he gets subbed off. This is happening now as we speak.

You don’t seem to understand that no player is above the club. None.

You don't seem to understand Klopp is the boss. Again you are talking like he is a weak manager not one of the greatest in football ever. He will fk any player who think he is bigger than club.

Offline aoaaron

• Clueless
  • Kopite
« Reply #11116 on: April 27, 2024, 05:23:30 pm »
Easy to say with hindsight but I think not starting Salah was a mistake.

We've sadly just not dealt with this run-in well at all. I'm sure Klopp will admit he hasn't handled it as well as he could have. The business end of the season is hard - this is where some managers are just ridiculously good.

Thank you Klopp for everything you've done for us. You have been absolutely phenomenal and amazing. Its sad we couldn't give you the send off you deserved. He's dragged us from mediocrity to the pinnacle of every competition. He's put us in a position to make that next step with a fantastic, phenomenal squad full of potential to hopefully go toe to toe with  City again for the next decade.

I hope his last few games; we give a fair representation of the style of football, passion and power he's brought to the club.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #11117 on: April 27, 2024, 05:23:39 pm »
Teams tend to play in the identity of their manager and Jurgen has spent virtually every minute of his time here as an energetic and charismatic leader. The three occasions where performances dropped off a cliff were: early 2021 when his mother was on her death bed, the first half of 2022/23 where the squad were absolutely done in after the exertions of the previous season and finally this last 6 weeks where Jurgen looks completely shot to pieces. We’d all love him to stay but he needs the break, he must be absolutely exhausted and in the last few weeks his lack of energy seems to have transmitted to the players. I just hope they’ve got another decent home performance in them, ideally against Wolves, to see the great man off in style
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11118 on: April 27, 2024, 05:24:41 pm »
You don't seem to understand Klopp is the boss. Again you are talking like he is a weak manager not one of the greatest in football ever. He will fk any player who think he is bigger than club.

I am saying Klopp is the boss, and that he should not be shown up publicly like he was. If he was less of a man, he could have sat Salah back on the bench instead. But Klopp isn’t like that, and that’s why we have love him so much. Nor will he fuck Salah off, because the club now is effectively no longer his, and he needs to take the high road so not to create more problems for the club going forward.

So do you see what the problem is here? On the weekend Slot is going to be announced as the next manager Salah publicly challenged Klopp in public because he took exception to something he said. He feels defiant like a man wronged but yet one who now holds the cards. He stormed into the dressing room, left without answering the questions, while Klopp had to take the press conference, where he always praises individual players but never calls any players out. And now we have a player who is openly challenging his authority because he knows he no longer controls his future.

Now, should we be calling this type of behaviour out? If we as a fan base allow this type of behaviour to continue, I’m afraid in the future we will have no ground to step on as more incidences like this happen. At any club.

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11119 on: April 27, 2024, 05:29:31 pm »
I am saying Klopp is the boss, and that he should not be shown up publicly like he was. If he was less of a man, he could have sat Salah back on the bench instead. But Klopp isn’t like that, and that’s why we have love him so much. Nor will he fuck Salah off, because the club now is effectively no longer his, and he needs to take the high road so not to create more problems for the club going forward.

So do you see what the problem is here? On the weekend Slot is going to be announced as the next manager Salah publicly challenged Klopp in public because he took exception to something he said. He feels defiant like a man wronged but yet one who now holds the cards. He stormed into the dressing room, left without answering the questions, while Klopp had to take the press conference, where he always praises individual players but never calls any players out. And now we have a player who is openly challenging his authority because he knows he no longer controls his future.

Now, should we be calling this type of behaviour out? If we as a fan base allow this type of behaviour to continue, I’m afraid in the future we will have no ground to step on as more incidences like this happen. At any club.

Good post. Completely agree.