Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4028494 times)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
Re: For all the auld arses.
« Reply #1400 on: February 6, 2009, 08:21:29 pm »
i cant believe no one mentioned marine boy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't remember him, but here you go...
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 friends who we all miss...
« Reply #1401 on: February 6, 2009, 08:24:49 pm »
Now listen here, Sonny Jim....
Now were talkin...
Seen more titles than he can remember...

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1402 on: February 6, 2009, 08:25:52 pm »
Ena Sharples what about Minnie Caldwell and her milk stout was it
Not forgetting Martha Longhurst.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #1403 on: February 6, 2009, 08:26:28 pm »
Not forgetting Martha Longhurst.

and Mr Tatlock

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1404 on: February 6, 2009, 08:27:55 pm »
and Mr Tatlock

and ofcourse Mr Swindley. Leonard to his mates.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1405 on: February 6, 2009, 09:15:54 pm »
Eh up Chuck....
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

royhendo

« Reply #1406 on: February 6, 2009, 09:27:06 pm »
Emma Peel. Sharon McCreedy. Both are gorgeous, but who is best? Only one way to find out.....

Oofyah! DR every time with a sprinkling of Lumley on the top...

I must be old. I remember a good 90% of these bloody programmes.

royhendo

« Reply #1407 on: February 6, 2009, 09:31:24 pm »
Jenny Agutter

In the shower. American Werewolf in London.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1408 on: February 6, 2009, 09:35:55 pm »
Oofyah! DR every time with a sprinkling of Lumley on the top...

I must be old. I remember a good 90% of these bloody programmes.
I prefer Pussy Galore meself. But here you go mate....

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1409 on: February 6, 2009, 09:37:35 pm »
Jenny Agutter

Bet not many remember this.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1410 on: February 6, 2009, 09:41:04 pm »

I see your Railway Children and raise you one Walkabout...

Offline richmond-red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A stranger in a strange land.
« Reply #1411 on: February 6, 2009, 09:42:40 pm »

Walkabout. Swimming in that billabong.

Edit:  Shit, FS beat me to it.

Didn't she do nude scenes in Equus as well?
« Last Edit: February 6, 2009, 09:44:23 pm by richmond-red »

Offline jaydog

• Main Stander
« Reply #1412 on: February 6, 2009, 09:42:42 pm »

Prefer to remember Walkabout, in the Desert (that one)  See FS & Richmond, see you thought the same lol.  good film that.
« Last Edit: February 6, 2009, 09:45:16 pm by jaydog »

royhendo

« Reply #1413 on: February 6, 2009, 09:44:23 pm »
I prefer Pussy Galore meself. But here you go mate....

Still reckon Diana Rigg is up there tho. Kinky Boots.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1414 on: February 6, 2009, 09:46:14 pm »
I see your Railway Children and raise you one Walkabout...

Logan's Run ?

Offline jaydog

• Main Stander
« Reply #1415 on: February 6, 2009, 09:46:47 pm »
Forgot about her in that one Roy.

Offline jaydog

• Main Stander
« Reply #1416 on: February 6, 2009, 09:47:54 pm »
Logan's Run ?
F*****g hell she was something else

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1417 on: February 6, 2009, 09:57:56 pm »
More my mark, until the lovely Missus FS saved my life....

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1418 on: February 6, 2009, 10:00:17 pm »
Well, I've got to go now, but as a little parting gift....

Offline jaydog

• Main Stander
« Reply #1419 on: February 6, 2009, 10:07:45 pm »
Well, I've got to go now, but as a little parting gift....
how could anyone not be happy looking that, heaven.  wasn't her got her kid to take a picture of her with Rafa a few weeks back.  she's a true Red
« Last Edit: February 6, 2009, 10:12:24 pm by jaydog »

Offline jaydog

• Main Stander
« Reply #1420 on: February 6, 2009, 10:23:30 pm »
Anybody remember Wanda, think she is still around somewhere.  She is on UFO think she was in something about a Rugby player, a series sometime in the mid 70's too.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1421 on: February 6, 2009, 10:27:52 pm »
how could anyone not be happy looking that, heaven.  wasn't her got her kid to take a picture of her with Rafa a few weeks back.  she's a true Red

What???

royhendo

« Reply #1422 on: February 6, 2009, 10:28:05 pm »
Anybody remember Wanda, think she is still around somewhere.  She is on UFO think she was in something about a Rugby player, a series sometime in the mid 70's too.

Is that her out of Buck Rogers?

Anyway - watching The Shining just now - Halloran is the voice of Hong Kong Phooey!

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1423 on: February 6, 2009, 10:30:09 pm »
Straight up, I was on the same train from Euston to Liverpool with her once back in the 80's. I know she was dying to, put I had some cans from the offie and couldn't fit them both in. Poor girl

Offline jaydog

• Main Stander
« Reply #1424 on: February 6, 2009, 10:30:24 pm »

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #1425 on: February 6, 2009, 10:30:32 pm »
OK, here we go.

Atlanta's dad was called Commander Zero. Troy never shagged her because of the obvious problem of threading the string on his tadger up through her body and out of her mouth which kept making her throw-up, Aqua Marina used to just lay a load of eggs on the ocean bed and Troy would come and have a Joe Loss all over 'em.

Supercar consisted of my good self, Professor Popkiss the boffin, Mike Mercury the super hero, little Jimmy and his pet monkey Mitch, and the bad guys, Master Spy and Friend Zarin.

Every week Mike would take Jimmy on some cool adventure and late on in the show Mitch would reveal that he had stowed away in the back seat; he would then generally cause havoc - but we knew he was there anyway because his strings were like fucking mooring ropes.

Did Jenny Agutter come from Liverpool by the way cos I'm sure me mate's sister used to know her or something and I can't figure out why?

Sophia Loren - I had a mate who recently died, he was a big bluff Geordie, crackin' character. He'd been an ITN cameraman for 25 years - achieved some fame by filming that little girl in Vietnam running up the road almost on fire. Also got taken hostage in Angola for 6 months but I digress. When he worked for Tyne Tees Telly Miss Loren was on some show and someone was required to take her out to dinner - Tom was such a character there was no choice, it had to be him. I only found that one out at his funeral - he had so many stories he hadn't even told me that one.
« Last Edit: February 6, 2009, 10:33:28 pm by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline jaydog

• Main Stander
« Reply #1426 on: February 6, 2009, 10:31:45 pm »
Is that her out of Buck Rogers?

Anyway - watching The Shining just now - Halloran is the voice of Hong Kong Phooey!
nah, different actress- can't remember what you call her, cute too though (Wilma in the show I think)

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1427 on: February 6, 2009, 10:37:32 pm »
OK, here we go.

Atlanta's dad was called Commander Zero. Troy never shagged her because of the obvious problem of threading the string on his tadger up through her body and out of her mouth which kept making her throw-up, Aqua Marina used to just lay a load of eggs on the ocean bed and Troy would come and have a Joe Loss all over 'em.

Supercar consisted of my good self, Professor Popkiss the boffin, Mike Mercury the super hero, little Jimmy and his pet monkey Mitch, and the bad guys, Master Spy and Friend Zarin.

Every week Mike would take Jimmy on some cool adventure and late on in the show Mitch would reveal that he had stowed away in the back seat; he would then generally cause havoc - but we knew he was there anyway because his strings were like fucking mooring ropes.

Did Jenny Agutter come from Liverpool by the way cos I'm sure me mate's sister used to know her or something and I can't figure out why?

Sophia Loren - I had a mate who recently died, he was a big bluff Geordie, crackin' character. He'd been an ITN cameraman for 25 years - achieved some fame by filming that little girl in Vietnam running up the road almost on fire. Also got taken hostage in Angola for 6 months but I digress. When he worked for Tyne Tees Telly Miss Loren was on some show and someone was required to take her out to dinner - Tom was such a character there was no choice, it had to be him. I only found that one out at his funeral - he had so many stories he hadn't even told me that one.

About time you turned up.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1428 on: February 6, 2009, 10:39:46 pm »
About time you turned up.

I'm going soon but I'll be back later. :)
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1429 on: February 6, 2009, 10:41:52 pm »
I'm going soon but I'll be back later. :)

Anyway it was Commander Shore not Zero  ;)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1430 on: February 6, 2009, 10:43:17 pm »
Anyway it was Commander Shore not Zero  ;)

Absolutely no way! I'd stake me Scalextric on it.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1431 on: February 6, 2009, 10:47:55 pm »
Fuckinell doc, that picture of that poor little girl is one of the most iconic things ever. I only say this cos when I was a young fella and I went to the States, I ended up with some bird who's auld fella was a pilot in Vietnam. The bird was sound, but I hated her auld fella that much that every time I looked at him all I could think of was that poor little girl. And I couldn't get it out of me head. I was convinced that kunt had down that. Mind you his daughter could go like a rip-rap so fuck him.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1432 on: February 6, 2009, 10:52:56 pm »
Absolutely no way! I'd stake me Scalextric on it.

I'll raise you my Johnny Seven tommy gun

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1433 on: February 6, 2009, 10:55:18 pm »
I'll raise you my Johnny Seven tommy gun
Stop arguing and I'll give you both a....

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1434 on: February 6, 2009, 10:56:39 pm »
Stop arguing and I'll give you both a....

Was that one you made earlier?

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1435 on: February 6, 2009, 10:59:51 pm »
Was that one you made earlier?
Sticky back plastic and an egg box

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1436 on: February 6, 2009, 11:01:36 pm »
Sticky back plastic and an egg box

;D

Have you ever heard anybody else call it sticky back plastic?

Not a bad show, that John Leslie spiced it up a bit though.
« Last Edit: February 6, 2009, 11:03:09 pm by redprodigal »

Offline jaydog

• Main Stander
« Reply #1437 on: February 6, 2009, 11:05:26 pm »
;D

Have you ever heard anybody else call it sticky back plastic?

Not a bad show, that John Leslie spiced it up a bit though.
After Abbie (Abi) it all went tits up though for poor old John
« Last Edit: February 6, 2009, 11:09:30 pm by jaydog »

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1438 on: February 6, 2009, 11:14:13 pm »
After Abbie (Abi) it all went tits up though for poor old John

In more ways than one  ;)

Offline jaydog

• Main Stander