Author Topic: NBA Discussion  (Read 625637 times)

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
Re: NBA Season 2015-16 Discussion
« Reply #280 on: January 26, 2016, 05:47:17 pm »
They're untouchable
I don't think so. Still very reliant on Curry switch starting the offense, which isn't a problem in itself, but come playoff time he won't have the freedom he has now (limited as it is).
And the Spurs are notorious for playing better in the playoffs than the season. If Popovich has any tactics he's planning on using on players like Curry, he tends to keep them shelved until playoff time. I wouldn't take too much from the scoreline, playoffs are different. I look back at the Finals, and I don't recall seeing a dominant Curry, in fact it took him until the last few games to find his range. There are chinks in that armour, but it's going to require an amazing series by the opposition, and I think Spurs are the only ones capable of executing for a full series and less likely to be intimidated by the Warriors' wonderful season.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #281 on: January 26, 2016, 06:27:49 pm »
In other words - tune in in June and pretty much ignore the NBA as usual until then? Ha.

Offline Doc Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: January 26, 2016, 10:33:21 pm »
In other words - tune in in June and pretty much ignore the NBA as usual until then? Ha.

In other words, it's best not to 'make too much out of a regular season game between Golden State and the Spurs.
And as a Knicks fan, ignoring the season just to tune in during the playoffs is not a guarantee I'll be able to watch the Knicks!
(We'll make it this year!)
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #283 on: January 29, 2016, 12:30:33 am »
East reserves; Chris Bosh, Jimmy Butler, Andre Drummond, Paul Millsap, DeMar DeRozan, Isaiah Thomas, John Wall

West Reserves; LaMarcus Aldridge, DeMarcus Cousins, Anthony Davis, Draymond Green, James Harden, Chris Paul, Klay Thompson

Offline Romeo Sensini

• Legacy Fan
  • Can climb two flights of stairs
« Reply #284 on: January 29, 2016, 01:42:00 am »
East reserves; Chris Bosh, Jimmy Butler, Andre Drummond, Paul Millsap, DeMar DeRozan, Isaiah Thomas, John Wall

West Reserves; LaMarcus Aldridge, DeMarcus Cousins, Anthony Davis, Draymond Green, James Harden, Chris Paul, Klay Thompson
Good bench for the West. Also poor Lillard.

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: January 29, 2016, 01:45:25 am »
Good bench for the West. Also poor Lillard.

Sure is, only notable omissions I can think of are Lillard and Irving. Probably missing some though.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 01:47:36 am by Gerry Attrick »

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #286 on: January 29, 2016, 01:51:41 am »
Paul ahead of Lillard is laughable.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: January 29, 2016, 01:54:22 am »

Wall being there is a shame, he's been playing like total garbage

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: January 29, 2016, 01:55:07 am »
Wall being there is a shame, he's been playing like total garbage

I've not seen much of Washington. Reggie Jackson deserve to be in? Or Irving?

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: January 29, 2016, 01:58:44 am »
Sure is, only notable omissions I can think of are Lillard and Irving. Probably missing some though.

Irving deserves it if it's a popularity contest, I would say Jose Calderon would say "why not me, i played as bad as him"

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: January 29, 2016, 01:59:52 am »
Irving deserves it if it's a popularity contest, I would say Jose Calderon would say "why not me, i played as bad as him"

I'm surprised Irving hasn't been named as a reserve instead of Thomas, he just hasn't played enough games really. Still, that didn't stop KD being named as a reserve last season. Not saying Irving should've been named just I'm surprised he wasn't.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: January 29, 2016, 02:01:01 am »
I've not seen much of Washington. Reggie Jackson deserve to be in? Or Irving?

Reggie Jackson did well first few months but they have been quite bad last few months. Irving was injured , only played 18 games this year and he has terrible FG and 3 pts %. (0.4 and 0.27)

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: January 29, 2016, 02:03:03 am »
Reggie Jackson did well first few months but they have been quite bad last few months. Irving was injured , only played 18 games this year and he has terrible FG and 3 pts %. (0.4 and 0.27)

I should watch more of the other teams, I've only really been watching Toronto recently  ;D

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: January 29, 2016, 02:09:54 am »
Lamarcus Alrdidge played like a total bum but i guess they had to get another Spur due to their record. Gasol or Kemba Walker should have been selected over Wall, and Dirk over Lemarcus Aldridge.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: January 29, 2016, 02:10:59 am »
I should watch more of the other teams, I've only really been watching Toronto recently  ;D

They are thrashing the Knicks at the moment and won 10 out of last 11 i think.i hope they dont choke again in play off's ;)

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: January 29, 2016, 02:11:51 am »
Tyronn Lue is to coach the Eastern conference squad then, not a bad gig to land yourself after a handful of games as a head coach.

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: January 29, 2016, 02:14:22 am »
They are thrashing the Knicks at the moment and won 10 out of last 11 i think.i hope they dont choke again in play off's ;)

I follow the Raps, we've been red hot lately, but then we looked good in the regular season last year. Big year for the Raps as DeRozan is in a contract year (he can opt out). Lakers have been rumoured to be willing to offer him a max contract, he'll almost certainly get a max.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 02:16:06 am by Gerry Attrick »

Offline Doc Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: January 29, 2016, 02:43:11 am »

Hardly thrashing, it's an 11 point lead against a team playing without 3 starters, two of which are Melo and KP.
Additionally, what's up with the half empy arena? Took until the 2 minute mark of the first quarter before it started filling in, and it still doesn't look filled.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #298 on: January 29, 2016, 12:47:02 pm »
"It sucks to be branded a coach killer". Eh don't be then.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Doc Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: January 29, 2016, 01:39:56 pm »
Nothing wrong with being a coach killer. If you've got one of the strongest squads, with a multiple MVP winner, surely you deserve a coach that is either at the top end among his peers, or one that the squad strongly supports. Blatt was brought in before the Cavs knew they had a chance of bringing in LeBron. The expectation was he'd be managing a rebuilding project, instead of a title contendor. He may have done well in Europe, but he was out of his depths in the NBA. Not just on the tactics side of things, but just as important (or more importantly in some cases), he was out of his level when dealing with stars.

Look back at any title winning team and the most consistent theme in all of them has been a manager that brought out the best in his star/key players. They all did it in different ways, but the key was gaining the trust of the players, and maintaining the ability to push them when neccessary. By all accounts, Blatt was too rigid in the beginning, and quickly became too flexible when he realised he couldn't bully NBA players like he could in Europe (more of a Diva syndrome in the NBA).

If there is anyone to blame, it's the owners and management. As soon as they realised they had a chance to rebuild a contender, they should have just jettisoned Blatt and brought in a strong coach presence (or a coach the players respected, and signed assistants that were the brains behind him).

All the greats were coach killers in their own way. When you're that competitive on the court, you don't just switch off when you step off. They'll push their teammates , coaches, and owners, to bring the best out of them. Magic and Jordan were labelled coach killers for a time, until they subsequently started winning titles. Nowadays, everyone remembers the Riley and Magic title success, and the Jordan and Phil Jackson title success, but very few remember the coaches they had directly before that success and the pressure behind the scenes that led to their firing.

It seems LeBron can't do anything right, with the way fans react to his every move and statement, every shot and miss. Having said that, he should quit caring about what the media thinks. Take a chapter out of Magic's and Jordan's book on how to fire a coach and react accordingly, and just focus on winning. Players are far too thin-skinned and sensitive nowadays.

Offline Doc Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: January 29, 2016, 02:12:05 pm »

It's a shame they changed the voting format for the starting lineups. It's ridiculous to see two starting lineups without a power forward or center. Takes away from the game, and heaps pressure on the coaches to bring in 4s and 5s on the reserves just to compensate.

Nobody, nobody plays as bad as Calderon. Numbers don't do him justice. His defends like a Spanish Matador, just lets every guard flitter past him. I'm surprised the opposing fans haven't started cheering "ole, ole, ole" everytime he lets a guard through. There are monkeys in the Serengeti jungle that could do a better impersonation of a defender than Calderon does.

Our guard play actually improved in the game against the Raptors with Calderon sidelined. Easily the worst I ahve seen in the Knicks uniform, and I've seen a few. He's even worse than Chris Childs, and Childs' only career highlight was the fistfight with Kobe. Calderon is like a diet, light, Spanish, version of Derek Fisher. And Derek was known more of his skill at diplomacy and manipulation than his actually on the pitch skills.

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: January 29, 2016, 02:37:33 pm »
It's a shame they changed the voting format for the starting lineups. It's ridiculous to see two starting lineups without a power forward or center. Takes away from the game, and heaps pressure on the coaches to bring in 4s and 5s on the reserves just to compensate.

I agree, especially regarding centres, they should still have a voting format where a centre starts for both teams.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: January 29, 2016, 03:28:20 pm »
Jalen called Isaiah as an All-Star and people laughed at him. Good call, Jalen.  ;D ;)

Additionally, what's up with the half empy arena? Took until the 2 minute mark of the first quarter before it started filling in, and it still doesn't look filled.

ACC had a really weird atmosphere last night; it was pretty quiet at times, and Toronto has one of the better crowds in the league. The game was really sloppy & boring, though, so that probably contributed.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Doc Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: January 29, 2016, 05:27:53 pm »
Jalen called Isaiah as an All-Star and people laughed at him. Good call, Jalen.  ;D ;)

ACC had a really weird atmosphere last night; it was pretty quiet at times, and Toronto has one of the better crowds in the league. The game was really sloppy & boring, though, so that probably contributed.

In what way? Did they already predict a sloppy and boring game and chose to come late? Surely when your team is on a 10 game, team record breaking, winning streak, they'd want to be part of the moment and enjoy the run? I was surprised as I had assumed Toronto did have among the most passionate fans in the league.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: January 29, 2016, 09:52:42 pm »
In what way? Did they already predict a sloppy and boring game and chose to come late? Surely when your team is on a 10 game, team record breaking, winning streak, they'd want to be part of the moment and enjoy the run? I was surprised as I had assumed Toronto did have among the most passionate fans in the league.

I meant that's why the atmosphere was poor. Can't comment on why they showed up late.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Doc Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: January 30, 2016, 10:44:43 am »
I meant that's why the atmosphere was poor. Can't comment on why they showed up late.

Apologies, misunderstood. I'll agree, a Knicks team without Porzingis and Melo isn't that exciting to look at (unless you're a Knicks fan!).

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: January 30, 2016, 10:47:42 am »
Apologies, misunderstood. I'll agree, a Knicks team without Porzingis and Melo isn't that exciting to look at (unless you're a Knicks fan!).

A Knicks team with Porzingis and Carmelo isn't that exciting to look at.  ;) :P

Offline Doc Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: January 30, 2016, 10:49:40 am »
A Knicks team with Porzingis and Carmelo isn't that exciting to look at.  ;) :P

Haha! Bastard ;D

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: January 30, 2016, 01:18:33 pm »
Nobody, nobody plays as bad as Calderon. Numbers don't do him justice. His defends like a Spanish Matador, just lets every guard flitter past him. I'm surprised the opposing fans haven't started cheering "ole, ole, ole" everytime he lets a guard through. There are monkeys in the Serengeti jungle that could do a better impersonation of a defender than Calderon does.

Our guard play actually improved in the game against the Raptors with Calderon sidelined. Easily the worst I ahve seen in the Knicks uniform, and I've seen a few. He's even worse than Chris Childs, and Childs' only career highlight was the fistfight with Kobe. Calderon is like a diet, light, Spanish, version of Derek Fisher. And Derek was known more of his skill at diplomacy and manipulation than his actually on the pitch skills.

Bargnani does but then again i'm sure you were talking about pg's;) By the way, seeing the Knicks at MSG in a few weeks, hoping for some Porzingis putback show
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 01:20:28 pm by elsewhere »

Offline Doc Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: January 30, 2016, 04:37:41 pm »
Bargnani does but then again i'm sure you were talking about pg's;) By the way, seeing the Knicks at MSG in a few weeks, hoping for some Porzingis putback show

That's great! Hope you enjoy yourself and get to see the KP+Melo show at its best. :wave
Do you already know which games you might get to go see?

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: January 31, 2016, 12:45:48 am »
Surely the Pistons coaching staff should be encouraging Drummond to try shooting FTs underarm by now? Getting beyond the joke now, he needs to try something different.

Offline Doc Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: January 31, 2016, 01:50:14 am »
It's become a joke the way players in the NBA have become "specialists". Meaning they're great at a specific part of the game. Meaning they're great at one part, therefore it's acceptable if they absolutely stink in something else. Shoot the three, defend the 2-4 position, and you're good. Can't take a shot off the dribble? Can't create off the dribble drive? No worries, he's a specialist. Can make explosive dunks, block shots across the court, complete alley-oops anywhere near the rim, and pick and roll to the rim at abandon, and you're good as a center. Can't shoot outside the zone? Can't pass out off the double team? Can't score more than 60% of your free throws? It's all good, he's a specialist.

It's sad to see basic fundamentals ignored. Basic aspects of a game, like shooting, just ignored in this current era. It's why we don't see great centers anymore, they've become extinct due to the use of one dimensional specialists like Howard, Drummond, and DeAndre. And because they've become one dimensional, you can just as well use a 4, rather than a 5. And the benefit with a 4 is they can also cross match a lot easier defensively, meaning you don't need to switch as much. Maybe that's why teams can get away with playing small ball, there aren't enough centers with the basics.

Just in the early 90s we had Ewing, David, Hakeem, Daugherty, Smits, Alonzo, Divac, Sabonis, Seikaly, Mutumbo, and Shaq. And that's just off the top of my head, I nkow I've missed a couple. Of the lot, Mutumbo might have been the least polished center of the lot (offensively) but he still had an average of 68% on his free throws. Shaq was the only one that wasn't comfortable with shooting the ball, or taking turnaround shots, but it's Shaq we're talking about. He was so physically dominant and quick on his feet, he was more of a threat closer to the ring than he was along the zone. And even he average above 50% in free throws

Today, probably only Monroe plays the offensive game as a "pure" center. The rest are just specialists that stink up the court with free throw percentages as low as 39% (Drummond), 39.7% (DeAndre), and 41% Howard.  Neither of them can shoot the ball from anywhere in the court. If it's not a dunk, ally-oop, or layup, it's not going in. And they're supposed to be the best in the business! You'd think with the vast amount of money they're getting paid, that they'd spend some time during the offseason perfecting their free throws.

It's another rant, but it's so damn frustrating to see the major technical flaws that players today can get away with.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #312 on: January 31, 2016, 02:00:36 am »
Demarcus Cousins is really coming into his own. He's a decent three point shooter, very good free throw shooter and stupidly athletic for a 6'11 guy. Granted he's not strictly a center but overall I see your point. You mention the bigs and their free throws and I see people dissing the hack-a-Shaq but I'm of the view that if you can't shoot a free throw then expect to be forced to make them. This amplifies the point of your post and I agree with it. Now and then I'll watch some Euroleague and they have a lot of good old fashioned bigs there (some of which could definitely forge a career in the NBA, even as backup). Most of them have a polished all round game. Nothing spectacular in every area but the ability to hit free throws and a 12 foot jump shot.

Look at Boban Marjanovic for the Spurs. 7'2 but he can make his free throws and has great hands for a big guy. How hard can it be?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 02:12:12 am by Fiasco »

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: January 31, 2016, 02:04:14 am »
It's become a joke the way players in the NBA have become "specialists". Meaning they're great at a specific part of the game. Meaning they're great at one part, therefore it's acceptable if they absolutely stink in something else. Shoot the three, defend the 2-4 position, and you're good. Can't take a shot off the dribble? Can't create off the dribble drive? No worries, he's a specialist. Can make explosive dunks, block shots across the court, complete alley-oops anywhere near the rim, and pick and roll to the rim at abandon, and you're good as a center. Can't shoot outside the zone? Can't pass out off the double team? Can't score more than 60% of your free throws? It's all good, he's a specialist.

It's sad to see basic fundamentals ignored. Basic aspects of a game, like shooting, just ignored in this current era. It's why we don't see great centers anymore, they've become extinct due to the use of one dimensional specialists like Howard, Drummond, and DeAndre. And because they've become one dimensional, you can just as well use a 4, rather than a 5. And the benefit with a 4 is they can also cross match a lot easier defensively, meaning you don't need to switch as much. Maybe that's why teams can get away with playing small ball, there aren't enough centers with the basics.

Just in the early 90s we had Ewing, David, Hakeem, Daugherty, Smits, Alonzo, Divac, Sabonis, Seikaly, Mutumbo, and Shaq. And that's just off the top of my head, I nkow I've missed a couple. Of the lot, Mutumbo might have been the least polished center of the lot (offensively) but he still had an average of 68% on his free throws. Shaq was the only one that wasn't comfortable with shooting the ball, or taking turnaround shots, but it's Shaq we're talking about. He was so physically dominant and quick on his feet, he was more of a threat closer to the ring than he was along the zone. And even he average above 50% in free throws

Today, probably only Monroe plays the offensive game as a "pure" center. The rest are just specialists that stink up the court with free throw percentages as low as 39% (Drummond), 39.7% (DeAndre), and 41% Howard.  Neither of them can shoot the ball from anywhere in the court. If it's not a dunk, ally-oop, or layup, it's not going in. And they're supposed to be the best in the business! You'd think with the vast amount of money they're getting paid, that they'd spend some time during the offseason perfecting their free throws.

It's another rant, but it's so damn frustrating to see the major technical flaws that players today can get away with.

Really good post this and I agree with all of it. Just look at how many good to excellent '2 way' players there are in the League now. Very, very few.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 02:09:16 am by Gerry Attrick »

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: January 31, 2016, 02:10:40 am »
Demarcus Cousins is really coming into his own. He's a decent three point shooter, very good free throw shooter and stupidly athletic for a 6'11 guy. Granted he's not strictly a center but overall I see your point. You mention the bigs and their free throws and I see people dissing the hack-a-Shaq but I'm of the view that if you can't shoot a free throw then expect to be forced to make them. This amplifies the point of your post and I agree with it. Now and then I'll watch some Euroleague and they have a lot of good old fashioned bigs there (some of which could definitely forge a career in the NBA, even as backup). Most of them have a polished all round game. Nothing spectacular in every area but the ability to hit free throws and a 12 foot jump shot.

Look at Boban Marjonovic for the Spurs. 7'2 but he can make his free throws and has great hands for a big guy. How hard can it be?

Cousins is currently the best centre in the League but his discipline has really let him down in the past. Has he stopped picking up techs so regularly?

Offline Doc Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: January 31, 2016, 02:46:42 am »

Look at Boban Marjanovic for the Spurs. 7'2 but he can make his free throws and has great hands for a big guy. How hard can it be?

I really like DeMarcus Cousins, he's among the few exception amongs the centers today (and if we're going with other active players, both Gasols are great examples of the center position). I think he's wasted in Sacramento, and with a better squad, and a coach that really knows how to manage him, he'd be up there as a top 3 player. In another era he'd be the perfect power forward, and in today's era I'd have him down as the best center in the game. Though I think Monroe plays the offensive game a bit more like an old school center, Cousins has less weaknesses and has actually improved aspects of his game.

I'm surprised why NBA teams haven't tried to bring in more bigs from Europe. It might just be the game has evolved to where it currently is, and teams are far more comfortable following trends rather than challenging them. If small ball is the current trend, the safe bet is to pick the athletic 6-10 big that can leap out of the arena, as opposed to the Euro 7footer that can make the turnaround shot.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: January 31, 2016, 03:10:30 am »
That's great! Hope you enjoy yourself and get to see the KP+Melo show at its best. :wave
Do you already know which games you might get to go see?

i wish it was Warriors this sunday as i'm a fan but it will be nuggets or wizards next weekend.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: January 31, 2016, 03:13:42 am »

great post Doc

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #318 on: January 31, 2016, 04:15:15 am »
I really like DeMarcus Cousins, he's among the few exception amongs the centers today (and if we're going with other active players, both Gasols are great examples of the center position). I think he's wasted in Sacramento, and with a better squad, and a coach that really knows how to manage him, he'd be up there as a top 3 player. In another era he'd be the perfect power forward, and in today's era I'd have him down as the best center in the game. Though I think Monroe plays the offensive game a bit more like an old school center, Cousins has less weaknesses and has actually improved aspects of his game.

I'm surprised why NBA teams haven't tried to bring in more bigs from Europe. It might just be the game has evolved to where it currently is, and teams are far more comfortable following trends rather than challenging them. If small ball is the current trend, the safe bet is to pick the athletic 6-10 big that can leap out of the arena, as opposed to the Euro 7footer that can make the turnaround shot.

You've made some really good posts here mate. I think teams are fixated now with the small line up and the three point shot. It makes sense in some ways as GSW have perfected it. They are pretty much unbeatable if Klay, Curry and a couple of bench players shoot upwards of 40 percent from deep and they often do. Teams are either trying to slow the pace down which doesn't work as GSW's defence is up with the best around or they try and get involved in a shootout which works for a quarter or two but for a full game it ends up being suicidal.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: January 31, 2016, 12:41:56 pm »
Kevin Love and Kyrie playing much better as of late, i wonder if it's because of Ty Lue or for being snubed for all stars?
it may very well be just a honeymoon phase, we will see.