Author Topic: NUFC - Commence Operation Destroy & Exit!  (Read 1028092 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem!
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: NUFC - Commence Operation Destroy & Exit!
« Reply #14320 on: August 17, 2019, 05:22:52 PM »
Did anyone watch the game were there protests or anything?

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Believer
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #14321 on: August 17, 2019, 05:24:11 PM »
Only by the fans stuck behind Bruceís moonhead.
AHA!

Offline fucking appalled

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Buck Dancer
« Reply #14322 on: August 17, 2019, 05:31:28 PM »
Only by the fans stuck behind Bruceís moonhead.

Fair fucks then, I thought it was a small minority.
I believe the average spend will go up £5 ahead and thatís being very conservative. So thatís £185k. Then you have a new 25k who will spend £10 a head thatís £250k. This is without the massively enhanced hospitality areas.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14323 on: August 17, 2019, 05:32:49 PM »
Are people saying that Bruce wont keep them up.

Offline Caligula?

• Mr Negativity here, Iím worried about... Everything. In no danger of saying anything positive about anyone or anything any time soon.....
  • Believer
  • I live!
« Reply #14324 on: August 17, 2019, 05:55:18 PM »
Bruce will be gone by January/February and they'll be playing Championship football next season, of that there is no doubt. Their fans should really stop going to the games.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem!
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
« Reply #14325 on: August 17, 2019, 05:56:21 PM »
Itís baffling that the fans just donít seem to care

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14326 on: August 17, 2019, 06:14:50 PM »
Did anyone watch the game were there protests or anything?

Just watching it now,  no protests. Played in Norwich anyway.

You can't call Bruce a coach,  there's no pattern to anything for any phase of the game bar set pieces.

You can play a low,  medium or high block,  switch as necessary but whatever you choose the coach's quality is measured by the team and unit shape,  response time,  effectiveness of the chosen sequences....all this before we get to the impact of player quality.

You simply cannot assess Bruce cos there's nothing there.  He shouldn't even be in the room these days. I'm watching them in their defensive third right now,  they have numbers,  yet no programmed triggers to start the sequence of pressure.  In their own third.  Norwich have had that yard of space to keep ball over the entire pitch the entire game so far.

Where did they find this guy man,  I last remember him from Wigan years back.  Even then his breed of 'coach'  were outdated.

I suppose you could say he'll expedite the pressure building on Ashley but at this point,  you've got to accept Newcastle fans (as a collective)  are cucks who'll just take any level of degrading abuse.  Their fans on here have been great,  nothing against you boys,  but as a collective,  as a measure of action,  it's what it is.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #14327 on: August 17, 2019, 06:39:41 PM »
Bruce a goner by Xmas

They look horrible
The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall

Mitch Hedberg

Offline King.Keita

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it."
  • Believer
« Reply #14328 on: August 17, 2019, 07:25:31 PM »
Itís baffling that the fans just donít seem to care
Can guarantee that if they string together a 2-game win streak they'll stop protesting. Proper fickle bunch that will eat up any kind of bullshit fed to them.

Offline Chakan

• Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
« Reply #14329 on: August 17, 2019, 07:29:14 PM »
Can guarantee that if they string together a 2-game win streak they'll stop protesting. Proper fickle bunch that will eat up any kind of bullshit fed to them.

But theyíre not even protesting, thatís the issue.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0
  • Believer
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14330 on: August 17, 2019, 07:30:24 PM »
Bruce will be gone by January/February and they'll be playing Championship football next season, of that there is no doubt. Their fans should really stop going to the games.

It's what the tory c*nts deserve, 3 weeks time they'll be singing the usual shite when they come here while kids in their own city have fuck all to eat, fuck them the scruffy walking sports direct jumble sale wearing c*nts

Offline elsewhere

• No new LFC topics
  • Believer
« Reply #14331 on: August 17, 2019, 07:52:40 PM »
@Spurs, vs Watford and @Liverpool next 3 matches

I think they are still at 0 points after 5 matches

Offline Dazzer23

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14332 on: August 17, 2019, 11:12:51 PM »
The tenner I put on them to get relegated is looking very easy money. (My only concern is they donít sack Bruce too early)

Offline stoopid yank

• Believer
  • Bird is the Word
« Reply #14333 on: August 17, 2019, 11:39:32 PM »
Any credit to Norwich today or were NUFC just that bad? Saw the striker had a hat trick, that's pretty impressive, no matter the opposition.
I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Offline Max_powers

• Believer
« Reply #14334 on: August 17, 2019, 11:41:24 PM »
They look like they are already relegated.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Believer
« Reply #14335 on: August 18, 2019, 12:36:08 AM »
Bruce is a yes man, not sure he gets sacked any time soon. Can see Ashley accepting relegation early and keeping him around to avoid having to pay out any compensation.

Offline dimitri

• Kopite
« Reply #14336 on: August 18, 2019, 12:55:45 AM »
It's what the tory c*nts deserve, 3 weeks time they'll be singing the usual shite when they come here while kids in their own city have fuck all to eat, fuck them the scruffy walking sports direct jumble sale wearing c*nts
Don't like them much??? ;D

Offline Linudden

• Believer
« Reply #14337 on: August 18, 2019, 01:30:32 AM »

Newcastle fans being Tories? That's a good one. Have you checked the MP and councillor distribution for:

a) Newcastle
b) Tyneside

lately?

Well, anyway, after seeing that I've now seen it all  ;D

Either way, they're probably going down this season. Bruce was never good anyway and now even by his standards he doesn't work in the Premier League no more.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 01:32:28 AM by Linudden »

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0
  • Believer
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14338 on: August 18, 2019, 02:24:02 AM »
Newcastle fans being Tories? That's a good one. Have you checked the MP and councillor distribution for:

a) Newcastle
b) Tyneside

lately?

Well, anyway, after seeing that I've now seen it all  ;D

Either way, they're probably going down this season. Bruce was never good anyway and now even by his standards he doesn't work in the Premier League no more.

Doesn't matter who they vote for, taking the piss about people in poverty is tory behaviour, even worse when your own city is fucking shite, look up the state of child poverty in the north east and tell me it's fucking funny coming here and singing feed the scousers and other such shite

scruffy, thick, tory c*nts

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #14339 on: August 18, 2019, 03:24:38 AM »
Bruce is about to go the way of Pardew, this is his last job in football. About fucking time.

Offline afc turkish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #14340 on: August 18, 2019, 04:04:44 AM »
Bruce is about to go the way of Pardew, this is his last job in football. About fucking time.

Are he and his big head going to do the little shimmy thing?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline xbugawugax

• Believer
« Reply #14341 on: August 18, 2019, 07:45:03 AM »

you have got to be kidding

the FA old boys club and clueless tv pundits will push for him whenever a manager in epl get the boot.  something something epl experience, steady the ship kind of talk and article all over the papers.

circle of mediocrity continues.

Offline leftfooter

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14342 on: August 18, 2019, 08:19:46 AM »
I thought they looked fairly decent against Arsenal. I wouldn't judge anyone against Norwich at the moment.

I mean they would have been miles better off with Benitez, and Ashley is a twunt, but it's not all doom and gloom on the playing front yet. Joelinton and Almeiron need to get their first goals.

Offline jamie_c

• Believer
« Reply #14343 on: August 18, 2019, 08:28:49 AM »
Doesn't matter who they vote for, taking the piss about people in poverty is tory behaviour, even worse when your own city is fucking shite, look up the state of child poverty in the north east and tell me it's fucking funny coming here and singing feed the scousers and other such shite

Agree - apart form the lack of self awareness they are just such a bunch of c*nts.

Gleefully singing about Man City on the final day when we finished 2nd under Rodgers, then as we were leaving St James park last season loads of them trying to get to us while singing youíre going to win fuck all !

Weíre the champions of Europe and they are going down.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Believer
« Reply #14344 on: August 18, 2019, 08:42:34 AM »
I thought they looked fairly decent against Arsenal. I wouldn't judge anyone against Norwich at the moment.

I mean they would have been miles better off with Benitez, and Ashley is a twunt, but it's not all doom and gloom on the playing front yet. Joelinton and Almeiron need to get their first goals.

They were awful against a very bad Arsenal team. Created absolutely nothing.

Joelinton looks half decent at the moment but time will tell. I'm going to say it again though because I'm very passionate about this - Almiron is terrible.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • kopite
« Reply #14345 on: August 18, 2019, 11:08:16 AM »
' Sleeping Giants'....my arse! Hope they go down, taking their ludicrous fans with them, can't stand them.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 11:31:14 AM by mikeb58 »
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #14346 on: August 18, 2019, 01:03:28 PM »

Then going back with a load of food donated by Liverpool supporters for their foodbanks.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• Believer
« Reply #14347 on: August 18, 2019, 05:02:43 PM »

They didn't deserve Rafa, although I wouldn't wish Mike Ashleys ownership on any set of supporters, well, maybe Abu Dhabi PR FC
Vote Labour

Offline So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupť Extender
  • Believer
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #14348 on: Yesterday at 08:31:59 AM »
BBC sport saying Bruce wants to get Dwight Gayle back on the pitch.

Forgot he was there.

Online TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #14349 on: Yesterday at 09:05:50 AM »
They didn't deserve Rafa, although I wouldn't wish Mike Ashleys ownership on any set of supporters, well, maybe Abu Dhabi PR FC
There`s loads I`d wish it on - Everton, Villa, Man utd, AD PR FC, Chelsea to name a few.

Offline eddiedingle

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14350 on: Yesterday at 07:02:54 PM »
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:08:52 PM by eddiedingle »

Offline Caligula?

• Mr Negativity here, Iím worried about... Everything. In no danger of saying anything positive about anyone or anything any time soon.....
  • Believer
  • I live!
« Reply #14351 on: Yesterday at 07:39:47 PM »
Now that Rafa is gone I see that Operation: Arse-licking Newcastle is no longer being employed.  ;D

Offline fucking appalled

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Buck Dancer
« Reply #14352 on: Yesterday at 07:54:53 PM »
Now that Rafa is gone I see that Operation: Arse-licking Newcastle is no longer being employed.  ;D

It never commenced in the first place, it was always Operation: Arse-licking Rafa
I believe the average spend will go up £5 ahead and thatís being very conservative. So thatís £185k. Then you have a new 25k who will spend £10 a head thatís £250k. This is without the massively enhanced hospitality areas.

Online WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker.
  • Believer
« Reply #14353 on: Yesterday at 08:26:30 PM »

It was more of a scatter gun approach.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill