Author Topic: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges  (Read 388525 times)

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges
« Reply #5240 on: May 4, 2024, 09:52:11 pm »
Why has City's case(s) been referred to an independent commission?. Everton and Forest were told by the premier league what the score is and were dealt with. Its been said a million times but if they don't co operate then they should be out of the competition. surely?.

Not too dissimilar to Ferdinand getting a ban for failing to cooperate and missing the drug test.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #5241 on: May 6, 2024, 12:14:19 am »
I have a lot of time for Arsenal and don't really have a problem with their fans at all. That said, seeing them do what they have done this season and get nothing allows someone else to taste the rancid feel of what Manchester City have brought with their cheating.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5242 on: May 6, 2024, 09:01:41 am »
They can do the double for all I care this rotten league deserves it.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5243 on: May 6, 2024, 09:23:24 am »
I have a lot of time for Arsenal and don't really have a problem with their fans at all. That said, seeing them do what they have done this season and get nothing allows someone else to taste the rancid feel of what Manchester City have brought with their cheating.
This 110%.

Finally the London media glare on these C*nts hopefully.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5244 on: May 6, 2024, 09:59:18 am »

Said this myself. It helps our cause in the long run when Arsenal are alse being cheated out of titles, and even United can say they finished second to these cheats a few times (although aside from the Agueeeeero season where I don't even know if the charges cover, United were always miles behind City in second compared to us and Arsenal running them to the final day).

Unfortunately I just get the sense City are too big to fail. Any punishment remotely appropiate for what they have done is almost unimaginable to get enforced. ie titles stipped, demotion/expulsion, colossal fines (10's or 100's of millions)).

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #5245 on: May 6, 2024, 10:01:13 am »
Hope City romp to the title.

Be annoying to lose to a football club.

Losing to a blood-stained cheating shitshow? Less annoying.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5246 on: May 6, 2024, 06:38:47 pm »
Goldbridge on his live stream tonight just confirmed he was given a Ceasefire and Desist letter by 115 FC.

https://x.com/Londonblue_2/status/1787213710655680610
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5247 on: May 6, 2024, 06:42:02 pm »
Goldbridge on his live stream tonight just confirmed he was given a Ceasefire and Desist letter by 115 FC.

That guy puts every prick on sky sports/ TNT/BBC to shame.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5248 on: May 6, 2024, 06:49:59 pm »

Not the biggest fan of him but that's awful. Man City are a horrible club.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #5249 on: May 6, 2024, 06:52:01 pm »
"Only talk about us in a positive light, or else."

Sounds perfectly healthy, doesn't it?

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #5250 on: May 6, 2024, 06:54:12 pm »

You'd think they had no respect for freedom of speech.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5251 on: May 6, 2024, 06:59:08 pm »

I never watched this guy. I bet he has been ribbing City as he is a red Manc, but has he been talking about the charges or something? Why do they want to shut him down?.

Online darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5252 on: May 6, 2024, 06:59:36 pm »
Did he show the letter on air?

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5253 on: May 6, 2024, 07:01:00 pm »

It's almost like they've got something to hide...
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #5254 on: May 6, 2024, 07:04:26 pm »
So every time someone says something they don't like there going to threaten them are they really pathetic that
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5255 on: May 6, 2024, 08:16:16 pm »
I never watched this guy. I bet he has been ribbing City as he is a red Manc, but has he been talking about the charges or something? Why do they want to shut him down?.
On the Video he says he'll talk about the situation and show the Letter on his Podcast tomorrow, I'm sure snippets of it will be on X.
« Last Edit: May 6, 2024, 08:17:51 pm by RedSince86 »

Offline DHRED

• Main Stander
« Reply #5256 on: May 6, 2024, 08:29:54 pm »
You'd think they had no respect for freedom of speech.

He’d be beheaded if he lived in Abu Dhabi.

Offline semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5257 on: May 6, 2024, 08:34:06 pm »

He’s pretty much been saying that the PL has now become a dull and predictable product, because of who wins it every year, and they’ve only got there because of years of cheating. He’s one of the biggest football accounts on Tiktok

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #5258 on: May 6, 2024, 08:35:42 pm »
Imagine a nation state getting upset by what some dickhead on YouTube is saying about them, how pathetic ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5259 on: May 6, 2024, 08:37:01 pm »
Imagine a nation state getting upset by what some dickhead on YouTube is saying about them, how pathetic ;D
Well, they don’t tolerate stuff like that from their own citizens and they have bought the Tories so prob think they shouldn’t put up with it in our country either.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5260 on: May 6, 2024, 08:50:08 pm »
Their airline Etihad did a similar thing to an aviation forum I'm a member of. They are absolute snowflakes who are terrified of a negative word being uttered about them

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5261 on: May 6, 2024, 09:01:47 pm »
Just out of interest, what will people on here do if Abu Dhabi FC are not severely punished? Will you carry on being invested in a game that is quite clearly rigged?

Online red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5262 on: May 6, 2024, 09:01:57 pm »
On the Video he says he'll talk about the situation and show the Letter on his Podcast tomorrow, I'm sure snippets of it will be on X.

That will be interesting if it's true and he does it.

He’s pretty much been saying that the PL has now become a dull and predictable product, because of who wins it every year, and they’ve only got there because of years of cheating. He’s one of the biggest football accounts on Tiktok

Cheers. I am aware of him and how popular he is, just never watched. Seen from a questionable source that City have denied sending the letter. Be interesting if he shows it and see if City actually follow through.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5263 on: May 7, 2024, 04:34:36 am »
Just out of interest, what will people on here do if Abu Dhabi FC are not severely punished? Will you carry on being invested in a game that is quite clearly rigged?

As it stands, I'm planning to reduce my interest just because of VAR and PGMOL's disproportionate and biased influence. But I'll still check scores, watch 3 minute highlights on YouTube etc. If City aren't punished I will completely disengage.

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #5264 on: May 7, 2024, 07:58:39 am »
A cease and desist letter? Can they do that? Well, obviously they can send it but does he have to abide it?

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5265 on: May 7, 2024, 08:09:27 am »
A cease and desist letter? Can they do that? Well, obviously they can send it but does he have to abide it?

I guess he's been threatened with legal action if he doesn't and most people can't afford to go through all that so their hope is he just shuts up.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5266 on: May 7, 2024, 08:23:55 am »
Ratcliff should pick up the tab for his defence and drag City into a public and open trial. I would if I was a billionaire owner of Cheats city rivals.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5267 on: May 7, 2024, 08:26:36 am »
Ratcliff should pick up the tab for his defence and drag City into a public and open trial. I would if I was a billionaire owner of Cheats city rivals.

And put his hand in his own pocket? Seems out of character.

Offline Zlen

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5268 on: May 7, 2024, 08:28:03 am »
Would be worth it tenfold for the rallying of troops amd dragging the oil bullies out into the open.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5269 on: May 7, 2024, 08:28:51 am »

He'll run out of money before they do.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
« Reply #5270 on: May 7, 2024, 09:27:07 am »
He'll run out of money before they do.

Yep. And that’s the rub. Even the richest people in the world can’t compete financially with a rich nation state. It’s on a completely different scale. The greed of the premier league together with Broadcasters like Sky slowly dismembered the game over many years, but the fatal blow was allowing Abu Dhabi to come in. There’s no way back from this shitshow. They’ve bought the league, bought cups, bought fans, bought favourable press, bought officials and completely destroyed any lingering integrity.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #5271 on: May 7, 2024, 09:57:37 am »
Yep. And that’s the rub. Even the richest people in the world can’t compete financially with a rich nation state. It’s on a completely different scale. The greed of the premier league together with Broadcasters like Sky slowly dismembered the game over many years, but the fatal blow was allowing Abu Dhabi to come in. There’s no way back from this shitshow. They’ve bought the league, bought cups, bought fans, bought favourable press, bought officials and completely destroyed any lingering integrity.

And they have their oily tendrils running through our government, just like the Saudis.
Arms sales to Saudi are worth far more than football fans opinions. In Abu Dahbi’s case, Mansour could crash the Manchester Economy overnight, due to the amount of property “he” now owns in the City. That’s why Burnham attacks the PL but is not speaking out about 115 charges.
If Mansour dumped his property portfolio onto the market, property values in East Manchester would drop into the canal. The place is still a slum in many ways, albeit with very rich landlords and “entrepreneurs” riding the wake of Mansour’s investment.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Cid

• Licks cuban heeled shoes but doesn't want anyone to know about it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5272 on: May 7, 2024, 01:23:07 pm »

Well he’s right isn’t he.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #5273 on: May 7, 2024, 01:27:55 pm »
He’s pretty much been saying that the PL has now become a dull and predictable product, because of who wins it every year

Had a huge argument with someone who said what Bayern are doing in Bundesliga is the same as what City are doing in the PL.
Needless to say, stopped talking to people like him.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #5274 on: May 7, 2024, 01:33:37 pm »
Are they going to go after what fans say at the ground next  :D ;D
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5275 on: May 7, 2024, 01:41:05 pm »
Are they going to go after what fans say at the ground next  :D ;D
Will they come after RAWK next? After all, we do call them the cheating c*nts that they are on a daily basis.

Online DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #5276 on: May 7, 2024, 01:44:16 pm »
Had a huge argument with someone who said what Bayern are doing in Bundesliga is the same as what City are doing in the PL.
Needless to say, stopped talking to people like him.
The difference

- Bayern sponsorsip is corporate, CIty is state. It's the difference between Nivea spending £100m and the UK government spending £15 billion. Imagine the outrage if the UK government invested £15bn in Ipswich.
- Corproate sponsorship is profile raising, state sponsorship is about profile improving, i.e. detracting from dubious political actions
- Corproate sponsorship is non-political, state sponsorship is geo-political.
- In the case of Bayern, none of their sponsors have ever been done for setting up funding structures to circumvent rules, had action taken against them with 115 charges and then proceeded to stall for two years using every legal trick in the book, while trying to shift the goal posts by championing a 'luxury tax'
- Finally Bayern have never been fined tens of millions of pounds for misleading authorities about FFP, been banned from Europe for two years, and then had their penalty rescinded after they stacked the appeal committee in their favour.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #5277 on: May 7, 2024, 01:45:45 pm »
Will they come after RAWK next? After all, we do call them the cheating c*nts that they are on a daily basis.

« Last Edit: May 7, 2024, 01:47:25 pm by lfc_col »
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Zlen

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5278 on: May 7, 2024, 01:54:23 pm »
No C&D letter was sent to Goldbridge.
Says so on his podcast.

Online taylorb1991

• Main Stander
« Reply #5279 on: May 7, 2024, 03:17:04 pm »
No C&D letter was sent to Goldbridge.
Says so on his podcast.

So clearly that Tolmie's Hairdoo or whatever is name is on Twitter was either making stuff up for clicks and attention or someone involved at City is deliberately feeding him false information for whatever reason.

Either way, it got City fans convinced they've won the case. Which doesn't surprise me, this is a fanbase convinced they're not state owned, which shows a stunning lack of understanding of how the ruling powers in the UAE work