Author Topic: 115 charges for the scorched earth cheating bastards on & off the pitch  (Read 464531 times)

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges
« Reply #5440 on: May 14, 2024, 05:58:18 pm »
They are really boring and robotic. At least a bit of jeopardy today, eh?

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5441 on: May 14, 2024, 06:02:38 pm »
Arsenal fans getting all excited bless them. We know how this all ends.

Online Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5442 on: May 14, 2024, 06:05:00 pm »
They'll batter Spurs - it'll be 4- or 5-0 for Abu Dhabi.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5443 on: May 14, 2024, 06:07:14 pm »
Didn't they get beat by Middlesbrough, 8-1?

Gareth Southgate’s Middlesbrough in fairness.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5444 on: May 14, 2024, 06:54:30 pm »
the analogies with Armstrong are good, up to a point.

how would it all have worked out with him, if he had been funded by, and enjoyed the direct backing of, the US government?

imo, he'd have never got brought to task because the people running the sport would have been scared to piss off the Americans.

that's what's been happening with AD/115. and I expect it will continue.

Sportswashers are even in cycling now. UAE back a team. State owned again.
No way Pogacar is clean either. Just another armstrong.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5445 on: May 14, 2024, 07:08:53 pm »
Arsenal fans getting all excited bless them. We know how this all ends.
Yep. Just like watching the same program on repeat constantly. The beautiful game eh?

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5446 on: May 14, 2024, 07:13:16 pm »
That's the stupid thing about it whenever you mention anything to one of their stupid robotic fans about it all. You just get a "well, the evidence was hacked"... doesn't make it not true though does it !

No, but from a purely legal point of view it puts the case against them on dodgy ground.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5447 on: May 14, 2024, 07:16:40 pm »
how would it all have worked out with him, if he had been funded by, and enjoyed the direct backing of, the US government?

He was. That was the biggest difference between him and all the other cheats - he had the financial muscle of state backing.

They did it at arm’s length but it was still state backing - there’s no difference between being sponsored by the US Postal Service and being sponsored by Etihad.

Offline semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5448 on: May 14, 2024, 07:51:47 pm »
Arsenal deserve the league this year, they’ve been the standout team and they will appreciate it so much more than the bored Man City fans that can’t even be bothered to go to the game or even their ridiculous parades, I only know one Arsenal irritating fan, all the rest are pretty sound and I can mute him easily enough. That said, Man City will be 1-0 up in 5 mins because that’s what they do 🥱

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5449 on: May 14, 2024, 10:01:37 pm »
They've really declined but they just always do it and things always go their way.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #5450 on: May 14, 2024, 10:07:28 pm »
How many times in a run-in has their most difficult away game been against a team whose own fans want them to lose it  ::)
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5451 on: May 14, 2024, 10:08:37 pm »
How many times in a run-in has their most difficult away game been against a team whose own fans want them to lose it  ::)
They are irrelevant to everyone else including their crosstown rivals.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #5452 on: May 14, 2024, 10:10:15 pm »
Unfortunately they're just toying with this league.

They were below par first par of the season but when they needed to win last 9 games they just do it like it's the easiest thing in the world. So frustrating.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5453 on: May 14, 2024, 10:11:16 pm »
Cheats

Offline Buster Gonad

• Kopite
« Reply #5454 on: May 14, 2024, 10:12:05 pm »
Imagine the fewm when Klopp leaving Liverpool is a bigger story than their latest hollow victory  ;D.
Mo should buy a new hat that day too.

Offline johnny74

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5455 on: May 14, 2024, 10:13:30 pm »
Excellenttt!

Just one more win to show Arsenal what happens when you try and win the league. Especially when you only have pts in the low 80s.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #5456 on: May 14, 2024, 10:16:39 pm »
I hope Mo buys a new hat this weekend.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5457 on: May 14, 2024, 10:18:07 pm »

Dunno but if you're suggesting Everton are one of their more difficult away games, this league really is fucked

Offline LFCEmpire

• Legacy Fan
  • Icelandic Kopite
« Reply #5458 on: May 14, 2024, 10:18:30 pm »
We are the whipping boys of an oil state.

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #5459 on: May 14, 2024, 10:34:03 pm »
Excellenttt!

Just one more win to show Arsenal what happens when you try and win the league. Especially when you only have pts in the low 80s.
I get what you are saying and why,  But I really worry the whole wanting City to win the league is part of what sustains their model and will ultimately ensure the sportswash keeps rolling along.
And really why is it good that Arsenal feel what we have felt?  This serves no purpose to the sport. Surely would be much much better if Ourselves, United,  Arsenal, Spurs etc. got together to push for City to be brought back in line.  Season after season, trophy after trophy is being granted to the sportswashing project. This is just killing the game.

Offline DiggerJohn

• Kopite
  • Up the Scouser Republic
« Reply #5460 on: May 14, 2024, 10:36:04 pm »
Does anyone know if a business is facing court charges are they still allowed to operate fully. Are any restrictions put in place? Just it seems strange to me City can still compete as normal like nothing is wrong.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #5461 on: May 14, 2024, 11:20:35 pm »
Is anyone bothered, I know the long term City fans who went through the lean times when United were good will feel it but no-one else really does.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #5462 on: May 14, 2024, 11:20:41 pm »
Honestly sick of these bastards. 7 in 9 boring robotic as noted above. Its literally the worst. At least if they were some legendary hell bent for leather damn the torpedoes cyclone of football you could grudgingly admire the players and team while still hating the fraud, but this lot of largely uncontested high end mercenary's 176 passes and Halland from 6 yards SICK of that shit just football wise its crap. 7 in 9 its Machiavellian.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline KC7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5463 on: May 14, 2024, 11:49:37 pm »
My one and only post in this thread as I rarely give them a second thought.

Have not seen a single goal from them in years (probably around four). Every aspect of the entity is illegitimate.

Everything this Abu Dhabi entity does evokes a shrug. None of it has any merit, credibility or legitimacy hence the apathy towards them in the game. Their own stadium has empty seats in virtually every game. Their hospitality (also empty) I know personally are given away for peanuts. In school I had to face Man U fans crowing, and that was bloody tough. They won stuff. Facing a Man City fan would be easy as they have won nothing.

As Simon Jordan said, it's a manufactured club. Specifically, it''s an Arab nation state funded club, and the play is Barcelona-lite. Thats its identity. None of it is Man City. If you are a fan of the club you cannot take any pride in it as besides the fact it has no merit, none of anything it does is theirs. None of the "we" that fans in 99% of clubs can use... "we" won this or "we" did that. It's an entity that is detached from them. It's an Arab entity that imported a lesser version of the Barca team I watched 15 years ago.

Calling it Abu Dhabi isn't a jibe, that's what it is. Abu Dhabi. Its a newly created entity without any legitimacy that has been planted into the league.

Hate to admit this (and I think the majority of non Arsenal fans think the same), but I didn't want Arsenal winning the league. My reason is probably sour grapes due to thinking that Arteta matching what Jurgen has done in terms of PL wins would be a travesty. But also, because Arsenal doing so would be legitimate, and an Arsenal fan could go into school and crow "we won the league". With Abu Dhabi and its Barcelona-lite, nobody cares.

Looking ahead, it is important if the league is to regain any sporting integrity that Abu Dhabi and its 115 charges (and that is just to 2018) get sanctioned big time. Not expecting titles stripped (akin to Ben Johnson'a gold medal or Lance Armstrong's yellow jerseys they are worth nothing anyway), but guilt, followed by a proper plan to ensure this farce cannot happen again. Nation state funded clubs kill competition, and without competition there is no merit. Not that I'm saying the system was fine prior to nation state clubs or oligarches. I think if you are in the league, you should have a realistic chance of winning it, at least one day, and not in a Leicester City type 20,000 to 1 shot, an actual realistic chance that if you assemble a team over however many years, and with good coaching, you can win it. 

Online cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5464 on: May 15, 2024, 02:44:17 am »
I've been leaning to the side of wanting them to win the league on the chance that it might finally start turning the tide against them, but fuck it. Let them get to feel what it's like to lose a title on the last day of the season for once. I want to see Pep's face at the final whistle when it's slipped away from him.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #5465 on: May 15, 2024, 05:25:33 am »
Honestly sick of these bastards. 7 in 9 boring robotic as noted above. Its literally the worst. At least if they were some legendary hell bent for leather damn the torpedoes cyclone of football you could grudgingly admire the players and team while still hating the fraud, but this lot of largely uncontested high end mercenary's 176 passes and Halland from 6 yards SICK of that shit just football wise its crap. 7 in 9 its Machiavellian.
I'm sorry, but I have to take exception to that. Seven of Nine was gorgeous!

Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #5466 on: May 15, 2024, 07:14:38 am »
I can think go the following things that have gone for them in ALL their title races:

- Agüero winner
- Rodri handball at Goodison not given 
- Doku kick on Mac
- Son missing a one on one
- The Kompany winner
- Iheanacho miss
- Martinez missing a match through 'illness' in 2022

There are bound to be loads more but surely one thing will go against them in these close title races.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5467 on: May 15, 2024, 08:31:05 am »
Martinez wasn’t even ill. fairly sure Gerrard just implied his doctor said he couldn’t play at fairly short notice. Wanted to prepare for the Copa America. Dodgy as fuck that one.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5468 on: May 15, 2024, 08:57:36 am »
I've been leaning to the side of wanting them to win the league on the chance that it might finally start turning the tide against them...

I know many among us are seeing it that way but it's a major delusion. We saw last night that Spurs fans wanted their team to lose. And I was just talking to my colleague, who is a West Ham fan, saying we need his mob to strike a blow for the forces of decency but his reply was that he knows too many Arsenal fans who will crow about it if they win so he would rather City win.

He actually said that theirs is the best team ever and Guardiola the greatest manager ever. I nearly puked.

For the vast majority of fans, whose team are never going to be title contenders anyway, they just don't care about City's cheating. And pipping Arsenal to yet another title won't make a jot of difference to anyone.

Maybe another three or four years of being runners-up might start to bring some Arsenal fans round to our way of thinking but I can't see anyone else being persuaded.

...but fuck it. Let them get to feel what it's like to lose a title on the last day of the season for once. I want to see Pep's face at the final whistle when it's slipped away from him.

Fuck yeah.

Looks like I'm going to be cheering the Hammers more than most of their own fans next weekend. Small-minded pricks.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5469 on: May 15, 2024, 09:06:59 am »
I know many among us are seeing it that way but it's a major delusion. We saw last night that Spurs fans wanted their team to lose. And I was just talking to my colleague, who is a West Ham fan, saying we need his mob to strike a blow for the forces of decency but his reply was that he knows too many Arsenal fans who will crow about it if they win so he would rather City win.

He actually said that theirs is the best team ever and Guardiola the greatest manager ever. I nearly puked.

For the vast majority of fans, whose team are never going to be title contenders anyway, they just don't care about City's cheating. And pipping Arsenal to yet another title won't make a jot of difference to anyone.

Maybe another three or four years of being runners-up might start to bring some Arsenal fans round to our way of thinking but I can't see anyone else being persuaded.

Fuck yeah.

Looks like I'm going to be cheering the Hammers more than most of their own fans next weekend. Small-minded pricks.

This is part of a perfect storm that has been created for Man City. No one gives a shit about them, which leads to the majority ultimately wanting them to win things over other teams who invoke more emotion. No other club sees them as a rival unless directly competing against them. Our fanbase even wants them to win over Arsenal, and Arsenal aren't really that significant to us either.

If it was ourselves being financially doped up to our eye balls, there would be outcry from the footballing world, because we mean something to people. Likewise with Man United, Arsenal, Spurs, even a Leeds. Man City aren't even the main rivals of a club that they share a city with.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5470 on: May 15, 2024, 09:10:04 am »
Yeah a lot of fans of other/smaller clubs still think they kind of deserve this success because United fans were mean to them in the 90s and 00s. They think it strikes a blow to the cartel, the traditional big guns etc. as has been pointed out, all it’s done is take away one slot at the top table for a well run high achiever.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5471 on: May 15, 2024, 11:03:02 am »
The biggest indicator that this league is finished as a completion is that City players and the pundits etc basically have crowned them champions before they even kick a ball vs West Ham.

And they're right.

West Ham are considered to be one of the better 'average' sides in the league I guess and yet we all know City are comfortably beating them.

There's not even a slither of a chance City won't beat them.

The only game City could have last where they might not win is us and even then if it was at the Etihad, the officials will force a City win.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5472 on: May 15, 2024, 11:32:35 am »
Wonder what Lord Pannick KC (avid Arsenal fan) who is representing the cheats in their battle against the 115 charges thinks about the ending to the season. Be great if he came out and told the world about all the cheating they've done.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5473 on: May 15, 2024, 11:34:43 am »
Wonder what Lord Pannick KC (avid Arsenal fan) who is representing the cheats in their battle against the 115 charges thinks about the ending to the season. Be great if he came out and told the world about all the cheating they've done.

Traitor

Hes worse than van persie

Unless he turns whistle blower

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5474 on: May 15, 2024, 11:35:20 am »
The biggest indicator that this league is finished as a completion is that City players and the pundits etc basically have crowned them champions before they even kick a ball vs West Ham.

And they're right.

West Ham are considered to be one of the better 'average' sides in the league I guess and yet we all know City are comfortably beating them.

There's not even a slither of a chance City won't beat them.

The only game City could have last where they might not win is us and even then if it was at the Etihad, the officials will force a City win.

It was over with 6 games left.

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #5475 on: May 15, 2024, 11:36:33 am »
I can think go the following things that have gone for them in ALL their title races:

- Agüero winner
- Rodri handball at Goodison not given 
- Doku kick on Mac
- Son missing a one on one
- The Kompany winner
- Iheanacho miss
- Martinez missing a match through 'illness' in 2022

There are bound to be loads more but surely one thing will go against them in these close title races.

And that's without even mentioning 2014.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #5476 on: May 15, 2024, 11:37:13 am »
The whole ethos of the club is a stain on the league. They have been allowed to financially dope their way to trophies for years and they should have been stopped in their tracks at day 1......."until you show us believable accounts that can be audited then any trophies will be removed plus we will deduct x points per month until you comply".

Noe that no other team has 115 charges against them or anywhere close. That shows the level of cheating whilst others tried to stay within the rules (other than Everton and Forest recently but that was dealt with quickly).

There really should be zero tolerance for what they have done and they should be given punishment that stops them in their tracks and forces them to rethink; they are probably currently hatching up ways to get round the rules. Hit them so hard that they wince.......not a slap on the wrists but give them unprecidented and harsh punishment.

Let's look at the first two groups of charges:

• 54x Failure to provide accurate financial information 2009-10 to 2017-18.

• 14x Failure to provide accurate details for player and manager payments from 2009-10 to 2017-18

So for a 9 season period they failed to give accurate details of their accounts and player and managerial payments.
That means that they were able to pay for players that their income couldn't justify within FFP. So they went and bought players who should not have been there.
This enabled them to build a squad unfairly that had an unfair advantage over the other clubs. This period of cheating led to them wining 4 league titles; they had not won the league for the previous 44 years. Hence there is a direct correlation to the financial doping and starting to win trophies.

I'm not sure if there are other charges in the pipeline after 2017/2018 but the impact of the cheating is till having an effect. I would guess they have moved onto more complex levels of hiding the cheating.

The ramifications ripple on and on as clubs were denied winning the league, some clubs were probably unfairly relegated (but that is a harder one to prove). The success of winning league titles got them higher amounts of TV money which helped them to bring in more players etc.

Because of the scale of the cheating and the effects then they must be punished severely. The punishment should err on the side of being harsh to prevent this sort of thing ever happening again.

Nobody should be giving them an easy time and the 115 charges should be bought up during every match to remind everyone that all their prophies are built on cheating from 2009 onwards.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 11:38:45 am by stockdam »
#JFT97

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #5477 on: May 15, 2024, 11:41:09 am »
From Swedish Ramble...  https://twitter.com/SwedishRumble/status/1790515075561783672 (Tuesday 14th May, 2024)

'There is one reason and one reason only why this case is not settled yet. When the PL launched the procedure for the 115 charges, City made sure that it got stuck in the courts for almost 3 years challenging every technical aspect it could to delay it.

A summary:

November-December 2018: The Premier League write to City requesting certain information and documents in relation to potential breaches of their rules — known as the information claim. City object to the request — after what has been published by Der Spiegel/the Football Leaks.

21 August 2019: The PL issue a complaint against City, since it has still not received the documents and information it has the right to receive under the Premier League Rules and which City refuse to give the PL access to. City responds by challenging the PL's disciplinary system, challenging a technicality (only highly regarded barristers could be elected for the commission).

22 October 2019: With the documents and information not forthcoming, the PL begin arbitration against the club seeking a declaration that they are contractually obliged to provide them. The club try to stop the arbitration by arguing to the tribunal involved that the PL had no power to start it. They also claim that the tribunal does not appear impartial.

26 June 2020: City issue an application in the Commercial Court repeating their argument that the tribunal lacks jurisdiction on the information claim and is tainted with “bias”.

2 November 2020: City’s claim that it has no obligation to to pass on the requested information and documents to the PL — is rejected. It’s clearly stated in the rules that they must do so. The order to provide them is however postponed pending the outcome of the Commercial Court case.

17 March 2021: In the Commercial Court, Mrs Justice Moulder more or less summarily dismisses the club's challenge to the jurisdiction and impartiality of the tribunal, dismantling the City’s lawyers arguments clearly hinting that it was felt that it had abused the public court system. She refuses permission to appeal her judgment.

24 March 2021:  Mrs Justice Moulder said her judgment should be published, in order to reveal the lengths to which City had attempted to resist passing on information to the PL. City successfully seeked permission to appeal the decision to make the information public in the Court of Appeal. So we get another delay (I think you are starting to get the drift by now, it’s an appeal of an appeal of an appeal about a pure nonsense technicality. On a side

30 June 2021: The Court of Appeal opens its hearing into the club's appeal against publication. The Court of Appeal handed down its decision dismissing the appeal.

So it took the PL almost three years to just have it sorted out that it has the right to receive the information the Premier League Rules clearly states that City must submit to the PL. After this, we know that City made another challenge of the impartiality of an experienced barrister in no way connected to the Premier League, in KC Murray Rosen. How much delay this caused is unknown.

During this time, City was also sentenced by UEFA for failing to produce requested information and delaying procedures.

I am sure we all come across City PR people, at twitter, during City’s PCs, and so forth, telling us that the reason no decision have been made against City is because it is quote “complicated“. Decide for yourself!

'As Man City try to land a fourth title in a row, there will be some asking the state of play in the Premier League case while it remains unresolved. Briefly updated':-

https://twitter.com/RobHarris/status/1790388609184301203 - a 1 minute video, from Rob Harris, in an interview on Sky News.

Lastly, in this entire shambolic procedure and abuse of the game of football, one person have done more than all fancy pundits, journalists and experts combined — to protect the integrity of the game — and should be singled out and that is Justice Dame Clare Moulder. Without her…

Despite what seems to be attempts for interference on the governmental level, she took the bold decisions set out above without which it’s perfectly possible that we still wouldn’t be aware of the charges and that still would have been caught in some court somewhere.

Someone cynical might speculate on that it was a blessing that she ended up drawing this case just before her retirement in 2022, when she had nothing to lose, but since I am not cynical/conspiratorial — I wouldn’t believe that. But it’s the one big loss City have had in the judicial system up until now despite some pretty horrible looking circumstances speaking against the club… 😅'

'The day three of England's most senior judges DISMANTLED Manchester City's defence and their please to hide a Premier League investigation... the Mail On Sunday has the sole reports in court and only now can his dramatic dispatch be published':-

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9821853/amp/The-day-Englands-senior-judges-dismantled-Man-Citys-plea-hide-Premier-League-investigation.html

(apologies for linking to a Daily Mail article - though given the relevance of the link in Swedish Ramble's thread, and that the DM reporter was the only journalist in the court room... I thought it best to to simply link to it - and leave it up to you fine folks if you wish to read it or not. There is an archived copy here (for anyone not wanting to actually visit the actual DM website): https://archive.ph/IFJUt )

« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 02:14:52 am by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5478 on: May 15, 2024, 11:43:56 am »
And to think we haven't even gone to 18-19 season onwards charges yet.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #5479 on: May 15, 2024, 12:27:30 pm »
I'm so glad there is a firm woman leading this case. She'll cut through the bullshit, the games and the lies.
#JFT97