Author Topic: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges  (Read 387408 times)

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges
« Reply #5160 on: April 29, 2024, 06:23:49 pm »
Now then.
Bit rich for any arsenal fan to be saying wenger should have had more support...

;D

Now Wenger has jumped on oil money train

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #5161 on: April 29, 2024, 06:25:34 pm »
4 on the bounce and Arsenal getting beaten two years running by the cheats might actually wake people up too. Its not like its "anyone but the Scousers " territory

It's a shame it's going to take United years to get that close to City, because maybe then we'd see more of a media swing against City. But by the time United get to that point, City will own all the media outlets in the UK.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5162 on: April 29, 2024, 06:26:24 pm »
Enough money will corrupt anyone I guess.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5164 on: April 29, 2024, 06:57:59 pm »
Is it wrong that I'm intrigued to know what was posted?

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5165 on: April 29, 2024, 06:59:56 pm »
Nothing worth repeating. Was a horrible venting you wouldn’t voice if alone in a room.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5166 on: April 29, 2024, 07:14:22 pm »
Are Pep,  Bernado Silva, Jack Grealish, Kyle Walker etc any better? At least Arsenal have made some sort of attempt to run the club within the rules and on sustainable grounds.
No of course not. But them ‘winning’ another title means nothing and just reinforces what a joke the PL have allowed their product to become. It would be different if we were still in it obviously, but if we’re not going to win it then overall I’m not really arsed who wins it that much, just that Arsenal winning would create a bit of emotion whilst Abu Dhabi winning wouldn’t.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #5167 on: April 29, 2024, 07:32:41 pm »
Apologies if already posted...

'Man City fans to Nottingham Forest fans: "We know what you are, we know what you are. You cheating bastards, we know what you are" (Forest received a 4 points deduction for breaching Premier League's financial rules)':-

https://v.redd.it/x4vxrq9mlfxc1 (15 second clip)
Takes one to know one I suppose
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #5168 on: April 29, 2024, 09:06:51 pm »
Is it wrong that I'm intrigued to know what was posted?

It’s on the Liverpool thread on the the blue moon cesspool if you really need to see it
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5169 on: April 29, 2024, 09:34:31 pm »
Surprised that post stayed up for as long as it did. Looks like the poster is gone too, he posted something dumb about Sadio Mane earlier as well.

Find it very strange all these people wanting them to win over Arsenal. Their fans are not exactly angels either but I'd still take them winning it over the fake sheikh, and in the process winning more prize money. There's some decent Arsenal fans on here and online who respect Liverpool, you won't find a single decent City fan.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5170 on: April 29, 2024, 09:47:24 pm »
Surprised that post stayed up for as long as it did. Looks like the poster is gone too, he posted something dumb about Sadio Mane earlier as well.

Find it very strange all these people wanting them to win over Arsenal. Their fans are not exactly angels either but I'd still take them winning it over the fake sheikh, and in the process winning more prize money. There's some decent Arsenal fans on here and online who respect Liverpool, you won't find a single decent City fan.

I understand why. Nobody cares if City beat Liverpool to a title, but people might start to complain if other clubs are losing out. Only when the fan base at large get utterly sick of City's incessant cheating to title after title, trophy after trophy, denying other teams left right and centre for five, six or seven years in a row, will any worthwhile action be taken.

Plus, as fond as I am of Arsenal and the good egg Gooners we have on here, Arteta has turned them into a detestable team of diving, whinging cnuts. We wouldn't get away with a tenth of what Arsenal does. Fuck 'em.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #5171 on: April 29, 2024, 09:57:34 pm »
I fall fully into the wanting City to win it camp, hopefully pipping Arsenal by a point in the 90s. The more of a mockery they make of it, the closer the bubble comes to bursting. If they do win it, I wonder if people will wake up when the reality of them becoming the first to do 4 in a row hits.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #5172 on: April 30, 2024, 01:13:10 am »
Agreed, moreso as Arteta was part of Guardiola's regime and contributed to the current situation.
I totally get that Arsenal deserve full respect for how they have done it, but I am a Liverpool fan, first and foremost and Arsenal winning it does not help us. Knocking city off their 'bought' perch matters more. For Arenal to go through what we did and get nothing means their fans will understand better how City are fucking up football.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 01:15:45 am by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5173 on: April 30, 2024, 08:18:57 am »
Absolutely no way City aren't winning it. Why would Spurs fight hard against City to let Arsenal win the title? If we were in the title race still then we know Arsenal would beat Everton 10-0.

I wouldn't even be surprised if United take a point from Arsenal.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #5174 on: April 30, 2024, 08:25:32 am »
I fall fully into the wanting City to win it camp, hopefully pipping Arsenal by a point in the 90s. The more of a mockery they make of it, the closer the bubble comes to bursting. If they do win it, I wonder if people will wake up when the reality of them becoming the first to do 4 in a row hits.

I'm the same. No one cared when the Scousers got fucked over. I'd like to see twenty teams challenge and every single one of them get nuked. If they aren't going to do City then 50 straight league wins in a row will fill the bill nicely.

Football is a farce. It's corrupt at every level. It ceased being a sport when it sold its soul to Sly.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5175 on: April 30, 2024, 10:12:59 am »
“Everyone thought there was something wrong for a number of years. But that’s different to it being blatantly exposed. I don’t care what anybody says, it’s not been exposed as a little bit of an accident."

“Even the little bit they found, percentage-wise, makes an incredible difference within your squad. You’re never really needing to lose a player because you can pay ridiculous money and keep everyone happy. People look at it and say: ‘That’s only four or five players.’ It’s not. Not at all. It means you can keep your players on a wage level where it’s not worth them moving to another club.

“I’m not saying they don’t do a lot of things well. They’re well coached and they get the importance of building a good team environment and having a good culture. But on top of that they get to do it with 30 better players than any other squad can put together. That’s the bit that has bugged me more than anything else. When I actually found out how deliberately it had been done and for how long … even then there was no apology, not even a hint of one.”

“You’ll never be able to replace a Sunday all-day piss-up with your old mates in celebration of a final victory. The memories you make last for ever. It’s the things you can’t count that irritate me more than the money.”

"They should have their titles taken away. Their names should be taken off the Premiership trophy for the seasons they won it".

"For years they’ve been winning trophies they’ve cheated. We’re not saying we should have the trophies but they should not have their name on the trophy because they won those titles by cheating. We don’t want the trophy, but they shouldn’t have it."

"They still feel they’ve done nothing wrong. They’re not regretful at all."

“I’ve been involved in sport since my early 20s. How can someone congratulate themselves or slap each other on the back knowing you’ve fiddled the system to get there?”

‘Unlucky, you haven’t got a Premiership winner’s medal,’ that sticks in the craw. That’s what some of their lads were saying. They were rubbing in the fact they were quite happy to cheat to win titles. If people had experienced that, they would really understand what it has been like.”

“It’s not necessarily their players’ fault but when they’ve won all those titles and been as gloaty as some of them have been … if you’ve been caught cheating and you know you’ve done it the wrong way and that cheating has helped you get those titles, surely you should have a bit of humility?”
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #5176 on: April 30, 2024, 10:18:01 am »
“Everyone thought there was something wrong for a number of years. But that’s different to it being blatantly exposed. I don’t care what anybody says, it’s not been exposed as a little bit of an accident."

“Even the little bit they found, percentage-wise, makes an incredible difference within your squad. You’re never really needing to lose a player because you can pay ridiculous money and keep everyone happy. People look at it and say: ‘That’s only four or five players.’ It’s not. Not at all. It means you can keep your players on a wage level where it’s not worth them moving to another club.

“I’m not saying they don’t do a lot of things well. They’re well coached and they get the importance of building a good team environment and having a good culture. But on top of that they get to do it with 30 better players than any other squad can put together. That’s the bit that has bugged me more than anything else. When I actually found out how deliberately it had been done and for how long … even then there was no apology, not even a hint of one.”

“You’ll never be able to replace a Sunday all-day piss-up with your old mates in celebration of a final victory. The memories you make last for ever. It’s the things you can’t count that irritate me more than the money.”

"They should have their titles taken away. Their names should be taken off the Premiership trophy for the seasons they won it".

"For years they’ve been winning trophies they’ve cheated. We’re not saying we should have the trophies but they should not have their name on the trophy because they won those titles by cheating. We don’t want the trophy, but they shouldn’t have it."

"They still feel they’ve done nothing wrong. They’re not regretful at all."

“I’ve been involved in sport since my early 20s. How can someone congratulate themselves or slap each other on the back knowing you’ve fiddled the system to get there?”

‘Unlucky, you haven’t got a Premiership winner’s medal,’ that sticks in the craw. That’s what some of their lads were saying. They were rubbing in the fact they were quite happy to cheat to win titles. If people had experienced that, they would really understand what it has been like.”

“It’s not necessarily their players’ fault but when they’ve won all those titles and been as gloaty as some of them have been … if you’ve been caught cheating and you know you’ve done it the wrong way and that cheating has helped you get those titles, surely you should have a bit of humility?”

At first glance you'd think it was someone who's forgotten it's called the Premier League now. Eerily similar.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5177 on: April 30, 2024, 11:11:23 am »
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-68926764

Telegraph up for sale after UAE takeover collapses

The Daily and Sunday Telegraph newspapers are back up for sale after an Abu Dhabi-backed bid to take them over collapsed.

The ownership of the papers was set to be transferred to the Gulf-backed RedBird IMI consortium before the government intervened in January. Legislation has since been put forward to ban foreign states from owning UK newspapers and news magazines.

RedBird said it would halt the takeover and put the media firm up for sale. The investment firm said its plans were "no longer feasible", adding it would now look to secure the "best value" for the titles, which include the Spectator magazine.

"We have held constructive conversations with the government about ensuring a smooth and orderly sale for both titles," it said in a statement.

The Abu-Dhabi-backed deal for the Telegraph was largely funded by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan al-Nahyan, the owner of Manchester City Football Club and vice-president and deputy prime minister of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

But concerns were raised by MPs and some of the newspaper's current and former journalists, as well as readers, that the title might fall under control of an authoritarian foreign state.

In January, the government intervened to scrutinise the deal and announced last month that foreign governments would be banned from owning UK newspapers and news magazines. The government said the legislation would "deliver additional protections for a free press".

On Tuesday, RedBird said the consortium's ownership would have seen the "the strongest editorial protections ever put forward for a UK newspaper, along with much-needed investment."

But it added: "Under the legislation's definition of foreign power, it will not be possible for RedBird IMI to proceed with its proposed takeover of the Telegraph and Spectator."

The group said its independent directors appointed to run the Telegraph and the Spectator last summer would remain in place until the sale process is completed.

Culture Secretary Lucy Frazer said she had "raised concerns about the potential impact of this deal on free expression and accurate presentation of news". Ms Fraser added she would "allow the parties to conduct an orderly transition".

The Telegraph and the Spectator magazine were put up for sale last year when they were seized by Lloyds Banking Group from long-time owners the Barclay family, which had failed to pay back a loan of more than £1bn. Lloyds commenced an auction process, but at the last minute, the Barclay family paid off their debt with money lent by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al-Nahyan, and in return, the Barclay family agreed to transfer ownership to the Gulf-backed consortium. RedBird said on Tuesday that it held £600m of debt in the titles.

Gulf states have been very significant investors in the UK in recent years. UAE-based investors have poured billions into ports, housing projects, windfarms and science parks and are being courted for an investment in a new nuclear power plant at Sizewell in Suffolk.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #5178 on: April 30, 2024, 11:15:42 am »
At first glance you'd think it was someone who's forgotten it's called the Premier League now. Eerily similar.

Who/where is that from?
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Online smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5179 on: April 30, 2024, 11:18:07 am »
Who/where is that from?

I don't know but I presume it's about Saracens rugby union club.

Uncannily similar situation. But they only got punished because rugby union isn't as systemically corrupt as football.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 11:21:06 am by smutchin »

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Kloppage Time

• Anny Roader
  • ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
« Reply #5181 on: May 1, 2024, 09:14:28 am »
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/oct/11/what-exeter-really-think-of-saracens-they-won-those-titles-by-cheating

This caught my eye at the bottom of that article (I think is relative)

Congratulations on being one of our top readers globally – you've read 74 articles in the last year

This is what we're up against
Teams of lawyers from the rich and powerful trying to stop us publishing stories they don’t want you to see.

Lobby groups with opaque funding who are determined to undermine facts about the climate emergency and other established science.

Authoritarian states with no regard for the freedom of the press.

Bad actors spreading disinformation online to undermine democracy.

But we have something powerful on our side.

We’ve got you.

Now you know why we rarely hear or see anything negative about City
Anyone can have a good day, but you have to be able to perform on a bad day.

Jurgen Klopp

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #5182 on: May 1, 2024, 09:14:39 am »
What's with their obsession with Bellingham now Madrid knocked them out?

The way their fan base is carrying on you'd think he'd essentially picked the ball up. Ran it into the net then took a big dump on Niall Quinn

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #5183 on: May 1, 2024, 10:14:20 pm »
Least their money laundering arena next door has gone to shit. Not even hosted a major test event and all their upcoming events have been cancelled

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5184 on: May 2, 2024, 06:45:07 am »
Least their money laundering arena next door has gone to shit. Not even hosted a major test event and all their upcoming events have been cancelled
It’s still making record profits and earning ADFC £500M per month tho.

Offline Bucko - Dubai

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5185 on: May 2, 2024, 06:35:48 pm »

Might sound surprising but despite all the events being cancelled, they still sold merchandise and drinks for around £500m

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #5186 on: May 2, 2024, 07:54:00 pm »
That new arena looks really shit architectural wise, looks like a load of lego bricks stuck on top of each other, the AO arena [formerly MEN arena, is lot more pleasing on the eye, even the M&S Bank arena [formerly echo arena] is more pleasing on the eye too.

Keane are the latest ones to cancel gigs at the arena, [no not Roy Keane & Ryan Giggs ;D] the gig was scheduled for Sunday, but sounds like a complete shit show going on over their.
#Sausages

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #5187 on: May 2, 2024, 08:11:22 pm »
Air conditioning unit fell onto the concert hall floor and it was lucky no one was injured. Good job it happened before the concert started otherwise it could have been so much worse . The whole thing is being played down but a close friend was there and it missed one of his colleagues by two metres, they were so shook up it took several hours to calm them down. No doubt they now have to check every bolt on every unit.

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5188 on: May 2, 2024, 08:15:24 pm »
What's with their obsession with Bellingham now Madrid knocked them out?

The way their fan base is carrying on you'd think he'd essentially picked the ball up. Ran it into the net then took a big dump on Niall Quinn

He told them the truth. They're a plastic club and a joke, and no serious athlete should throw his career away on such a tainted project.
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline kiwiscouser

• Kopite
« Reply #5189 on: May 2, 2024, 09:38:29 pm »
This caught my eye at the bottom of that article (I think is relative)

Congratulations on being one of our top readers globally – you've read 74 articles in the last year

This is what we're up against
Teams of lawyers from the rich and powerful trying to stop us publishing stories they don’t want you to see.

Lobby groups with opaque funding who are determined to undermine facts about the climate emergency and other established science.

Authoritarian states with no regard for the freedom of the press.

Bad actors spreading disinformation online to undermine democracy.

But we have something powerful on our side.

We’ve got you.

Now you know why we rarely hear or see anything negative about City

I truly believe that the day  the Premier League allowed state ownership is the day that they started to lose control of their own league.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5190 on: May 3, 2024, 11:50:35 am »
Seems these Cheats had their KDB replacement after all and then sold him to Chelsea. ;D
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Koplord

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #5191 on: May 3, 2024, 03:29:12 pm »
Noticed all their little tramp fans getting giddy on Twitter because the club have been issuing legal letters to people in the social media realm like goldbridge.

Sense amongst their itks that the club are more than confident nothing is coming from the charges.

Really will be the last straw for me to be honest. Feel as though I have been waiting on the outcome since day one. Added in the state of officiating, klopp leaving feels perfect time to just step back from it all.
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.

Offline LuverlyRita

• metar made
  • Kopite
« Reply #5192 on: May 3, 2024, 03:36:27 pm »
Noticed all their little tramp fans getting giddy on Twitter because the club have been issuing legal letters to people in the social media realm like goldbridge.

Sense amongst their itks that the club are more than confident nothing is coming from the charges.
It's about shutting down criticism which I presume is the modus operandi for their owners back home   

If they have broken no rules then they don't need to worry what happens on social media.

Online LFCEmpire

• Legacy Fan
  • Icelandic Kopite
« Reply #5193 on: May 3, 2024, 03:38:57 pm »

Really will be the last straw for me to be honest. Feel as though I have been waiting on the outcome since day one. Added in the state of officiating, klopp leaving feels perfect time to just step back from it all.

How would they know? Genuine question. The pressure to do something about these cheats is mounting every passing day.

The sport will never recover if these cheats only get a slap on the wrist.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5194 on: May 3, 2024, 03:39:18 pm »

Yep. It they are not severely punished then they have won. Their aim was to own and control the game. So if they are let off then there is no point anymore and they will be welcome to it. The game is corrupt to the core and the despotic regimes are the owners the game deserves now. If they do avoid punishment then it will make walking away from the game so much easier.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5195 on: May 3, 2024, 03:45:27 pm »
It's about shutting down criticism which I presume is the modus operandi for their owners back home   

If they have broken no rules then they don't need to worry what happens on social media.

That's exactly what it is. It's nothing to do with thinking they've "got off" with anything, it's about stopping people saying bad things about Abu Dhabi FC.

Online LFCEmpire

• Legacy Fan
  • Icelandic Kopite
« Reply #5196 on: May 3, 2024, 03:45:54 pm »
Yep. It they are not severely punished then they have won. Their aim was to own and control the game. So if they are let off then there is no point anymore and they will be welcome to it. The game is corrupt to the core and the despotic regimes are the owners the game deserves now. If they do avoid punishment then it will make walking away from the game so much easier.

I feel the same. Imagine a sport for the working class being taken over by oil barons and murdering regimes. Nightmare fuel.

It will be hard walking away from it all, football/Liverpool FC is my passion.

Offline LuverlyRita

• metar made
  • Kopite
« Reply #5197 on: May 3, 2024, 03:48:56 pm »
We've already seen what happened with UEFA - a perfectly good investigation and ban was overturned by a so-called independent court where City turned up with twice the number of lawyers, chose two of the three man panel and where it is reported UEFA didn't appear to present a complete defence. UEFA also failed to appeal the CAS verdict after it was revealed that lies had been told. All of this apparently occured after one or more UEFA officials were seen at The Etihad. Money talks and these owners don't like being crossed.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5198 on: May 3, 2024, 03:57:21 pm »

:lmao Unbelievable.

Odious swine.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5199 on: May 3, 2024, 03:58:11 pm »
Well, we all know Abu Dhabi are not fans of people having freedom of speech .

I want no part of a game the sportswashing c*nts have destroyed. Which is why I was for the super league, atleast they might’ve been controlled in some way then. The PL case against the cheats really will decide the future of the game as a competitive sport.
« Last Edit: May 3, 2024, 04:05:28 pm by JRed »