Author Topic: Dutch - Eredivisie  (Read 91763 times)

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
Re: Dutch - Eredivisie
« Reply #720 on: June 8, 2022, 03:07:43 am »
Im sure it very fun having an 8pm kickoff with a possible extra time game where dont leave the game till after 11 or midnight. I feel it would be a terrible viewing experience and match going experience. I know when i sit down to watch a match it going to be max 2 hours, changing that where it might be 2 and half or 3.

That won't happen tho, the game will speed up, you think theyre still going to waste 40 odd minutes a game with the clock stopped?

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #721 on: June 8, 2022, 05:14:15 am »
That won't happen tho, the game will speed up, you think theyre still going to waste 40 odd minutes a game with the clock stopped?
Will all the stoppages I would expect the game to take at least 2 hours. It already take about 2 hours and avg time in play is about 50ish in the PL. Bundesliga probably the closest to 60

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #722 on: June 8, 2022, 06:59:46 am »
Im sure it very fun having an 8pm kickoff with a possible extra time game where dont leave the game till after 11 or midnight. I feel it would be a terrible viewing experience and match going experience. I know when i sit down to watch a match it going to be max 2 hours, changing that where it might be 2 and half or 3.

So, you do like the rolling around and faking injuries, in order to waste time?

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #723 on: June 8, 2022, 07:08:38 am »
Yeah, possibly. A lot of stoppages / 'injuries' are designed to break up the momentum of the other team, so taking a 5 minute break even with the clock stopped will still happen.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #724 on: June 8, 2022, 07:51:54 am »
The KNVB is looking to experiment with new rules during the 2023/24 Keuken Kampioen Divisie.

- Kicking the ball in from a throw-in
- Can dribble from a free-kick
- Unlimited subs
- A five minute sin bin
- Two halfs of 30 minutes. Clock stops when ball not in play.

https://twitter.com/FootballOranje_/status/1534272425977847811

Insert commercial breaks.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #725 on: June 8, 2022, 09:27:12 am »
I disagree. We're seeing average ball-in-play time in the Premier League of 56 minutes anyway. So changing it to a stopped clock system adds 4 minutes.

All the time wasting diminishes because there's literally no point and becomes so much clearer.

It's the one rule change I think the game is desperate for. Jordan Pickford spent 4 minutes and 20 seconds in the recent Derby against ourselves setting up and taking goal kicks collectively in the game. That sort of thing vanishes immediately.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #726 on: June 12, 2022, 11:09:56 pm »

Offline Andar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #727 on: January 22, 2023, 03:10:34 pm »
Feyenoord 1-1 Ajax.

There doesn't seem to be any Ajax fans there. You could hear a pin drop when they equalised. Odd.

Would be a huge win if Feyenoord pulled it off. Top of the table, two points ahead of PSV.

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #728 on: March 19, 2023, 04:12:20 pm »
Feyenood won 3-2 away to Ajax today after being 2-1 down at half time. They're now 6 points clear at the top with 8 games left to play. Would be awesome if they can finish the job - nothing against Ajax but it's always nice to see someone else win a league where one team is usually dominant.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Wolverine

• Main Stander
« Reply #729 on: March 20, 2023, 09:22:38 am »
Feyenood won 3-2 away to Ajax today after being 2-1 down at half time. They're now 6 points clear at the top with 8 games left to play. Would be awesome if they can finish the job - nothing against Ajax but it's always nice to see someone else win a league where one team is usually dominant.
Feyenoord are class side Arne Slot is a really good coach was very impressed with Feyenoord in the Conference League final last season against Roma, Can see Slot being targeted by a lot of the clubs around Europe once this season finishes.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #730 on: March 20, 2023, 05:25:17 pm »
Feyenoord 1-1 Ajax.

There doesn't seem to be any Ajax fans there. You could hear a pin drop when they equalised. Odd.

Would be a huge win if Feyenoord pulled it off. Top of the table, two points ahead of PSV.

There's been a ban on away fans between the two clubs since 2009.

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #731 on: March 20, 2023, 05:36:09 pm »
Yeah, Arne Slot doing a great job. Feyenoord look like they can go on and win the title now with a six point gap at this stage. Still have a very good chance of a 2nd straight European final too which would be a massive achievement. Recruited some really good players too.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #732 on: April 16, 2023, 06:31:35 am »
So what do people think of Gravenberch? :P

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #733 on: April 16, 2023, 07:58:01 am »
So what do people think of Gravenberch? :P

Can't really say,only seen him for play for Holland but what i've seen i've liked mostly.

Looked to have a smoothness to his technique and movement,different from say someone like Gallagher and yes less intense and involved style as well but what i liked about him was his touch and ball carrying ability,his pace is surprisingly good,a big man who moves well.

A bit worrying he's played so little for Bayern and national team games are so different to PL league games they are nothing to gauge a player by.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #734 on: May 14, 2023, 02:30:55 pm »
Groningen-Ajax was suspended due to flares/smoke bombs thrown onto the pitch.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #735 on: May 14, 2023, 03:58:00 pm »
Groningen-Ajax was suspended due to flares/smoke bombs thrown onto the pitch.
Abandoned now.

"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #736 on: May 14, 2023, 05:56:15 pm »
Feyenoord beat Dutch/Scouse team Go 'ead Eagles 3 nil to win the Eredivisie.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #737 on: July 7, 2023, 05:37:25 pm »
Van der Sar in intensive care due to bleeding in his brain, thoughts and prayers with him.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #738 on: July 7, 2023, 06:00:12 pm »
Van der Sar in intensive care due to bleeding in his brain, thoughts and prayers with him.

Absolutely. Hopefully he'll pull through and be okay.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66138530
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #739 on: July 7, 2023, 06:17:43 pm »
Wow, fucking hell, get well soon big fella!

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #740 on: July 7, 2023, 07:07:59 pm »
Get well very soon Edwin.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #741 on: July 7, 2023, 10:13:24 pm »
Thoughts and prayers with him. Hopefully he pulls through ...

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #742 on: July 7, 2023, 10:19:39 pm »
Get well soon, Edwin.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #743 on: July 7, 2023, 10:19:58 pm »

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #744 on: July 7, 2023, 11:10:28 pm »
Hope he gets well soon

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #745 on: July 9, 2023, 04:11:12 am »
Hope Van der Sar makes a full recovery

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #746 on: September 22, 2023, 07:50:07 pm »
Watching Go Ahead Eagles and Fortuna Sittard, Eagles playsome really nice combinations and sweeping passing movements, winning 1-0 at half-time...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Andy2508

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #747 on: September 24, 2023, 05:24:02 pm »
Ajax Feyenoord abandoned due to Ajax fans vandalising their own stadium, for being 3-0 down. Crazy scenes really

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #748 on: September 24, 2023, 07:31:38 pm »
Ajax Feyenoord abandoned due to Ajax fans vandalising their own stadium, for being 3-0 down. Crazy scenes really
yeah that's shocking, the result should stand surely, they can't be allowed to restart the game.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66907389
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #749 on: September 24, 2023, 09:21:46 pm »
I saw the score at 0-3 and wondered if it would get spicy. I didn't expect such Manc behaviour from Ajax though. I just saw them breaking into and vandalising their own ground. Mounted police charging fans outside too.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #750 on: September 24, 2023, 09:23:20 pm »
Wild scenes. The result should stand, or Ajax given a forfeited result of the same and a points deduction or hefty fine.

Ajax’s squad looks the weakest and most depleted it’s been in years.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #751 on: September 25, 2023, 01:06:45 pm »
I'm assuming Ajax will forfeit, and Feyenoord will be given the three points and a 3-nil win.
Ajax should get a points deduction, with a higher points deduction suspended that would see them out of the European places.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/biuC_QqLW2E" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/biuC_QqLW2E</a>
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #752 on: September 25, 2023, 01:15:01 pm »
I can understand supporters' frustrations boiling over, but nothing justifies this. Ajax might have to face playing a number of games behind closed doors too.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #753 on: October 22, 2023, 03:54:13 pm »
Ajax 17th (2nd bottom) in the league after losing to Utrecht today. Just the 22 points behind PSV.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #754 on: October 22, 2023, 04:49:09 pm »
How come Ajax are doing so badly?

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #755 on: October 23, 2023, 08:56:53 pm »

Might be a combination of trying to replace a lot of players/coaches that eventually catches up to you combined with all around incompetence.  Their manager was just sacked.  Saw some Ajax fans complain that he only got hired because of the local "jobs for the boys" mentality (De Telegraaf seems to amplify this with their reporting).  The Overmars scandal and replacing him with Mislintat seems to have backfired also (Mislintat was just sacked).

Looks like an all-around mismanaged mess.  Maybe a Eredivisie fan could shed more light.
King Kenny.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #756 on: October 25, 2023, 05:45:19 pm »

It all started with Overmars sending dick pics to various female employees.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #757 on: October 25, 2023, 05:57:32 pm »
Away at Brighton in the Europa on Thursday. Shame our game is on the same time, cos I'd like to see how Ajax play now to be so inept in their own League.

I mean, AJAX ffs  :o

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #758 on: October 25, 2023, 08:22:55 pm »
It all started with Overmars sending dick pics to various female employees.

Never go full dick pic?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline aka_da_saus

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • follow me on twitter @aka_da_saus
« Reply #759 on: October 30, 2023, 03:42:59 pm »
How do people watch this league in uk/ ireland ? is there a channel on iptv i could watch it?
we hate nottingham forest
we hate everton 2 THERE SHIT
we hate man united
but liverpool we love u
all together now