Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by BigCDump on Yesterday at 11:23:30 pm »
This should hit them hard. They'll feel as if they deserved the title and to be honest they probably did.

I wonder if they'll collapse like we did in 20/21 and last season as well or if they'll come back even stronger.

I know Arsenal fans will want to be crushing me under their boots and spitting on me and my predictions right now, but I have another.   :P

Next season Arsenal are to face their 'third season syndrome'. Klopp always had one of those after two narrow, hard grafting seasons. Not that we'll be anywhere near them or top four ourselves.  :'(
General Football and Sport / Re: Spurs - First Ten Games 23/24 League Champs
« Last post by Fromola on Yesterday at 11:22:55 pm »
I think everyone associated with that laughing stock of a club would do well to listen to him. Don’t get me wrong, I can understand why your fiercest rivals not winning the league is something to be happy about, and it’s not like Spurs even at their best would have stood much of a chance out there tonight, but when the relief of Arsenal not succeeding fades, they could all do with having a big think about what they actually want out of all this.

Not to defend them but I remember in 18/19 you had Everton fans wanting City to beat them in February! United at Old Trafford against City was the same and there was several games still to play. Of course they play us and are rabid as fuck and both grind out a draw.

Spurs get something today and Arsenal effectively win the league. You could pick a lot of clubs whose fans would want to lose in that scenario (as outlined above). It's tribal as fuck nowadays. It's not just a Spurs mentality.
General Football and Sport / Re: Premier League Fixtures 11th - 15th May
« Last post by jillcwhomever on Yesterday at 11:22:25 pm »
That's happened twice already and other supporters  found it fecking hilarious.

I couldn't care less about this.
« Last post by BobPaisley3 on Yesterday at 11:22:12 pm »
This should hit them hard. They'll feel as if they deserved the title and to be honest they probably did.

I wonder if they'll collapse like we did in 20/21 and last season as well or if they'll come back even stronger.
We didn’t collapse after missing out by a point, went and won it by a mile. Possibly third time lucky for them next season with the right signings.
« Last post by Robinred on Yesterday at 11:22:09 pm »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1790497791271182359

He’s clearly pissed off and rightly so. Suspect the chair-breaking incident from Bentancur was also something to have given him pause for thought. Truth is that Spurs have some talent, but some dross. Not as bad as Utd. but enough to make him realise there’s still a fair amount of rebuilding.
« Last post by jillcwhomever on Yesterday at 11:21:31 pm »
And every other fucking club, including Arsenal, stood back and did fuck all, Lego head even happily took the Abu Dhabi coin. Maybe, just maybe, with Arsenal pushing them to the last day and losing out, it might open some fucking eyes. I doubt it though, as almost every club has lost out financially to Abu Dhabi, the likes of the bitters missing out on the CL, teams getting relegated who wouldn't and they've done nothing, so I won't shed a fucking tear for them c*nts.

No chance of this ever happening, they all thought it was hysterical when we lost out to them, this season they'll love that Klopp didn't sign off with another PL title,

It's not just about football though is it? It's about what this allows Abu Dhabi to get away with and I won't ever back these arses against anyone.
« Last post by WillG.LFC on Yesterday at 11:21:23 pm »
First Time?.gif
Honestly sick of these bastards. 7 in 9 boring robotic as noted above. Its literally the worst. At least if they were some legendary hell bent for leather damn the torpedoes cyclone of football you could grudgingly admire the players and team while still hating the fraud, but this lot of largely uncontested high end mercenary's 176 passes and Halland from 6 yards SICK of that shit just football wise its crap. 7 in 9 its Machiavellian.
Is anyone bothered, I know the long term City fans who went through the lean times when United were good will feel it but no-one else really does.
« Last post by DangerScouse on Yesterday at 11:20:32 pm »

Compare their midfield to ours at the time and i think you'll find your answer.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]