Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2575970 times)

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #17600 on: June 18, 2018, 02:14:37 pm »
erm...... boom!

It made cross-thread sense before my post in the 'adverts you hate' thread got zapped.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17601 on: June 18, 2018, 02:18:22 pm »
Passengers who bitch and whine about an overtaking manoeuvre, at night, with clear vision on a flat road, whilst being driven from one end of the country to the other (literally!) and especially when they're not in a position to see what I can see beyond the fucking bus doing 55kmh in a 90kmh zone. Fuck off and drive yourself then, you bad, bad quilt :wanker

I'm on their side:

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #17602 on: June 18, 2018, 02:53:16 pm »

took me a while to figure what that was haha
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #17603 on: June 18, 2018, 02:59:07 pm »
Getting a shit packet of Rice Krispies.  I can tell instantly by the colour if it's a fresh packet or not.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #17605 on: June 18, 2018, 04:41:32 pm »
Nice Pump.

He’s not going to reach!

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #17606 on: June 19, 2018, 09:36:41 am »
the word Maintenance

goes from Maintain/maintaining to getting rid of the ai and replacing it with an e, should be spelt maintainance
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17607 on: June 19, 2018, 11:37:35 am »
He’s not going to reach!

Amazing the number of people who still think the petrol cap to a Ford Focus is on the offside rear.

Offline QR350

• Definitely NOT one of the "irregulars".....RAWK Queen: spends a lot of time on the throne!
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17608 on: June 19, 2018, 12:06:24 pm »
Speaking of Ford Focus, the fuel cap annoys me. Can't even get a bottle of Redex in without the funnel

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17609 on: June 19, 2018, 12:07:47 pm »
Speaking of Ford Focus, the fuel cap annoys me. Can't even get a bottle of Redex in without the funnel
good cars though

Offline QR350

• Definitely NOT one of the "irregulars".....RAWK Queen: spends a lot of time on the throne!
  • Kopite
« Reply #17610 on: June 19, 2018, 12:18:05 pm »
good cars though
Yep, for me it was between the Focus and Astra. Made the right choice.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17611 on: June 19, 2018, 12:21:16 pm »

I've got one of those Astra GTC's

Not keen. Can't wait until lease is up.

Online paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17612 on: June 19, 2018, 12:27:07 pm »
both me and the wife have a ford focus. bought pretty much new, one in aug 2015, one in feb 2017. no bother with either

she previous had one for 13 years. only broke down once in all that time. she ran it into the ground

oh reminds me on the old one, i keyed in the reg one day into google, it was sold to someone on gumtree as it turned out (she traded it in but god knows what happened then) but it was advertised as having half the mileage on it

odometer had been altered and all
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 12:29:13 pm by Hellrazor »

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #17613 on: June 19, 2018, 03:29:06 pm »
When the local supermarket decides to completely change the layout of the aisles

Why can't they just leave items in the locations where we're accustomed to seeing them?

Why do they insist on moving shit around? Why? Can someone explain that to me?

Pestilent jobsworth cuntery of the highest order that
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17614 on: June 19, 2018, 03:35:17 pm »
When the local supermarket decides to completely change the layout of the aisles

Why can't they just leave items in the locations where we're accustomed to seeing them?

Why do they insist on moving shit around? Why? Can someone explain that to me?

Pestilent jobsworth cuntery of the highest order that

Its so you have to run around more and look at more products, which enhances the chance of something catching your eye that you wouldn't have bought otherwise.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17615 on: June 19, 2018, 03:37:52 pm »

Its so you have to run around more and look at more products, which enhances the chance of something catching your eye that you wouldn't have bought otherwise.

Yup, it's partly this, and othertimes it's because they've identified a genuinely better (for them) way to organise things.

Remember when I was doing business studies A Level one of the case studies we looked at was how supermarkets lay out their products and was amazed at just how much thought (and money) goes into it and how it genuinely increases the average spend per customer.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17616 on: June 19, 2018, 04:24:22 pm »
Yup, it's partly this, and othertimes it's because they've identified a genuinely better (for them) way to organise things.

Remember when I was doing business studies A Level one of the case studies we looked at was how supermarkets lay out their products and was amazed at just how much thought (and money) goes into it and how it genuinely increases the average spend per customer.

It surprised me when I found out that the promotions that supermarkets run on different items at different times are funded by the food makers, not the supermarkets.

I hate supermarkets. And I love supermarkets.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17617 on: June 19, 2018, 05:28:43 pm »

I stopped shopping at Asda for over a year after they re-organised the shelves a few years ago. I get why they do it, but after learning the shop, I was able to go around and get everything I needed in about 10 minutes and had my shopping list organised as I walked around the shop so I didn't forget anything. The first two trips after the move around took about 45-60 minuteswhile I searched for stuff, on the second trip I got so pissed off, I abandoned a full trolley in an aisle and walked out so stopped shopping there.

Now I pop the Asda for the odd thing, but Aldi and Sainsburys get most of my business now.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #17618 on: June 19, 2018, 06:33:00 pm »

It's also related to trends.  Something that might not have been fashionable or "cool" a few years back but was still stocked, gets moved to a more prominent place after it appears on Materchef etc.

Things like Angel Delight.
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #17619 on: June 19, 2018, 06:45:25 pm »
It surprised me when I found out that the promotions that supermarkets run on different items at different times are funded by the food makers, not the supermarkets.

I hate supermarkets. And I love supermarkets.

Partly that. Also they have "loss leaders" - items they make no money on but which bring people into the shop.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #17620 on: June 19, 2018, 06:52:47 pm »
Idiots who don't know how to use roundabouts. Yes, I know I've said this before. At the moment I live a few hundred metres from the Croatian border and there's a roundabout out of the village on the main road just metres from the crossing. Whenever I leave the village, and I mean almost 100% of the time, some fucking knobhead is not looking left when they approach, meaning they don't see me or (worse, for my roadrage, ignore me totally even with flashing lights and a loud horn, warning them to STOP!!!!) I'm the one who ends up doing a fucking emergency stop......in the middle of the roundabout..........twats. Learn to drive or fucking walk. :wanker

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17621 on: June 19, 2018, 08:01:31 pm »
When people finish off a packet of crisps by tipping the contents into their mouth like a drink.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #17622 on: June 19, 2018, 08:08:30 pm »
When people finish off a packet of crisps by tipping the contents into their mouth like a drink.

How else are you supposed to get the little bits out?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #17623 on: June 19, 2018, 08:09:01 pm »

Bit of moisture on the finger and plenty of dabbing.

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17624 on: June 19, 2018, 09:19:46 pm »

Use your fingers, or don't bother. They're only tiny, you're not going to starve if you don't eat them!

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #17625 on: June 19, 2018, 09:25:50 pm »

Use your fingers, or don't bother. They're only tiny, you're not going to starve if you don't eat them!

But then you waste them

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #17626 on: June 19, 2018, 10:18:17 pm »

Thought everyone did that

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17627 on: June 19, 2018, 10:24:19 pm »
People who don't realise that being utterly convinced you're a good person because of something you believe or politics you hold actually seems to lends itself to treating and viewing other people like complete shite.

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #17628 on: June 20, 2018, 07:56:15 am »
Now we're into the Summer, foreign students on the buses.

Sitting in the elderly/disabled seats, talking loudly, not having a clue where they're going, not moving out of the way when you want to get on or off etc, etc. etc.
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #17629 on: June 20, 2018, 08:00:01 am »
Now we're into the Summer, foreign students on the buses.

Sitting in the elderly/disabled seats, talking loudly, not having a clue where they're going, not moving out of the way when you want to get on or off etc, etc. etc.

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17630 on: June 20, 2018, 09:10:22 am »
Younger people in offices.

We got this new girl, 21 or 22, and she is annoying as fuck. Talk likes shes a whiny child, hums and whistles badly out of tune for no fucking reason and constantly eats!
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17631 on: June 20, 2018, 10:06:46 am »

We got this new girl, 21 or 22, and she is annoying as fuck. Talk likes shes a whiny child, hums and whistles badly out of tune for no fucking reason and constantly eats!

Could that not just be "annoying people in offices"?
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Online Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17632 on: June 20, 2018, 10:09:51 am »
Could that not just be "annoying people in offices"?

It could. But it specifically seems to be this younger girl. The others in my office seem to be "normal" :)
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #17633 on: June 20, 2018, 10:21:34 am »

That was a wonderful episode.  The Farmer is great as well - seeing as how he can make time for the recism as he  has a busy day and normally just has a cup of tea in the evenings. 
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #17634 on: June 20, 2018, 10:24:42 am »

There was once a Rawkite who, when faced with such a situation, would recommend that you fuck her senseless, kill her and wear her head for a hat.  Perhaps this might be a solution.   :wave
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #17635 on: June 20, 2018, 10:33:29 am »
There was once a Rawkite who, when faced with such a situation, would recommend that you fuck her senseless, kill her and wear her head for a hat.  Perhaps this might be a solution.   :wave
I laughed a lot more loudly than I should have at that :lmao

Online Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17636 on: June 20, 2018, 12:20:31 pm »

:lmao

I can only imagine the noises she'd make in that scenario!

I'm intrigued now, who was said Rawkite?

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #17637 on: June 20, 2018, 12:21:32 pm »
When your "go to" toilet cubicle is taken

People that glance at your screen when they walk pass

People that ask what you're having for lunch/tea

Nosy people in general

"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17638 on: June 20, 2018, 12:27:33 pm »

I'm intrigued now, who was said Rawkite?

I'm guessing at BigDavaLad.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #17639 on: June 20, 2018, 12:43:33 pm »
That was a wonderful episode.  The Farmer is great as well - seeing as how he can make time for the recism as he  has a busy day and normally just has a cup of tea in the evenings.

That clip is probably my favourite part of any comedy show ever :D

'Should we all be racist now father?'
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.