Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2595235 times)

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #17760 on: June 29, 2018, 04:58:08 pm »
People who don't have the common courtesy to say thank you after you've held a door for them

They can fuck off as well.

Forget thanks as a courtesy. During peak timings and a sizable crowd, it is normal to hold the door for the next person until they arrive. And they wait for the next person. And the chain continues.

It was a quarter to seven in the morning and I was in Frankfurt main station rushing to catch my train. And just as a courtesy, I held the door for the next person, who was about 4 steps behind me. This business lady all suited up and a ton of makeup, stands right before the door and asks me "Do you think I cant open the door myself". I slammed the door on her sorry ass face and turned to proceed towards my platform. The last thing I wanted was a lecture on feminism and chivalry.

And this happened to me a couple of times. And both times in Frankfurt. During peak timings in the morning.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #17761 on: June 29, 2018, 05:40:15 pm »
Also, cashiers who hold their hands out even though you're still in the process of counting your coinage. Fucking infuriates me

Yeah. Or when you go into a takeaway, and you are very clearly standing back from the counter and looking up at the menus which have about a million different options on them and the person behind the counter starts shouting to ask for your order. When I know what I want, I'll come to the counter and I won't still be looking at the menu, genius.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #17762 on: June 29, 2018, 05:45:33 pm »
Wankers who park their car so close to the back of yours that you literally cannot get to the boot to get your suitcase out. Fucking selfish twat. It's a PUBLIC ROAD and not your personal parking space cos you're too fucking precious to use your driveway and your garage is full of crap!!!!! He should read the happy thread and the testimonies from people feeling great about clearing their garages out :lmao

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #17763 on: June 29, 2018, 07:51:09 pm »
Sitting behind some fat headed woman, with a bun in her hair, at my daughters school play  :wanker
She also gabbed to the woman next to her whenever her kid wasn't on stage.
My third quietish FFS made the woman she was gabbing to tell her to shut up.
Selfish dickhead  :no
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #17764 on: June 29, 2018, 08:31:27 pm »
Sitting behind some fat headed woman, with a bun in her hair, at my daughters school play  :wanker
She also gabbed to the woman next to her whenever her kid wasn't on stage.
My third quietish FFS made the woman she was gabbing to tell her to shut up.
Selfish dickhead  :no
Nicely done :)

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #17765 on: June 29, 2018, 08:38:47 pm »
Wankers who park their car so close to the back of yours that you literally cannot get to the boot to get your suitcase out. Fucking selfish twat. It's a PUBLIC ROAD and not your personal parking space cos you're too fucking precious to use your driveway and your garage is full of crap!!!!! He should read the happy thread and the testimonies from people feeling great about clearing their garages out :lmao
Brings back happy memories of living in Spain where it was normal behaviour for the locals to park their car in a space that was considerably smaller than the car they were trying to park  ;D

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #17766 on: June 29, 2018, 09:34:54 pm »
Forget thanks as a courtesy. During peak timings and a sizable crowd, it is normal to hold the door for the next person until they arrive. And they wait for the next person. And the chain continues.

It was a quarter to seven in the morning and I was in Frankfurt main station rushing to catch my train. And just as a courtesy, I held the door for the next person, who was about 4 steps behind me. This business lady all suited up and a ton of makeup, stands right before the door and asks me "Do you think I cant open the door myself". I slammed the door on her sorry ass face and turned to proceed towards my platform. The last thing I wanted was a lecture on feminism and chivalry.

And this happened to me a couple of times. And both times in Frankfurt. During peak timings in the morning.

Well done you  :wellin  Serve the silly fucker right.  I always hold the door for oncomers when I pass through it and always say thank you when it is done for me.  Fuck all to do with feminism or wimmins shite - its just common courtesy and the way I was taught to behave as a child.  I never have trouble getting a seat - usually someone (male or female is kind) - if not, I size up the most arrogant looking male and sit on them.  Guaranteed to scare the living shite out of them every time.  I also sit down heavily on shopping placed on empty seats - in the hope that they have placed eggs carefully on top.  It is my personal sitting on things protest against ignorance and cuntishness in general.
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #17767 on: June 29, 2018, 10:47:15 pm »

I think I must have posted this before, but about two years ago I was walking back to my car and there was a woman backing her husband (in a car ;)) right up to my bumper, literally inches. And not to leave space for someone else to park in front, as there was only about a meter left. When I said ‘excuse me, what are you doing’ they both looked indignant as fuck and muttered something about being enough space behind me (about six inches) and promptly got told I’d get a couple of mates to come and drag the fucking thing forward if he didn’t park properly.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17768 on: June 29, 2018, 11:41:15 pm »
Well done you  :wellin  Serve the silly fucker right.  I always hold the door for oncomers when I pass through it and always say thank you when it is done for me.  Fuck all to do with feminism or wimmins shite - its just common courtesy and the way I was taught to behave as a child.  I never have trouble getting a seat - usually someone (male or female is kind) - if not, I size up the most arrogant looking male and sit on them.  Guaranteed to scare the living shite out of them every time.  I also sit down heavily on shopping placed on empty seats - in the hope that they have placed eggs carefully on top.  It is my personal sitting on things protest against ignorance and cuntishness in general.

I have a vivid memory from when I was about 4 or 5, being in town at one of the big shops with my dad -  either Owen Owens or George Henry's - he went through a door and I did that thing kids do, of darting through the door before it closed, sort of Indiana Jones style. Well of course it closed right in the face of some lady struggling with a pram behind me. My Dad gave my legs a slap that was heard in China. From that day on I've been obsessive about holding doors open for people

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #17769 on: June 30, 2018, 10:27:21 am »
Guy bashes into our table in the beer garden last night. Nonchalantly says, I didn't spill anything did I? My friend was like, it's okay.
I was peeved. I mean, just look where the fuck you're going FFS.
The guy was blind.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #17770 on: June 30, 2018, 12:10:15 pm »
Guy bashes into our table in the beer garden last night. Nonchalantly says, I didn't spill anything did I? My friend was like, it's okay.
The guy was blind.

That kind of explains it  ;D
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #17771 on: June 30, 2018, 12:16:30 pm »
The guy was blind.

:duh
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline DaveLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17772 on: June 30, 2018, 12:16:41 pm »
When the person shopping in front of you fails to use the provided plastic shopping separator. Now I have to put it there for you, and one after my shopping.
Depending on how I feel I just load my shopping without placing their separator and at some point when their shopping is being scanned my stuff starts to go through and they notice then.

Then there's the school summer holidays. A father of three myself (now young adults) I know this is as bad for parents as it is for everyone else at times. As such my visits to places where there are likely to be stressed parents and bored children are severely restricted for the six weeks.
The consequences of rejecting reality are not immediate but they are inevitable

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17773 on: June 30, 2018, 12:21:11 pm »
People who walk into a shop at 1 minute to closing and expect the staff to then work beyond their hours to serve them.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17774 on: June 30, 2018, 01:01:23 pm »
People who walk into a shop at 1 minute to closing and expect the staff to then work beyond their hours to serve them.
Happens in our place every single day.

The look on their faces when you tell them you won't serve them because you're closing, or the computers have been turned off etc.

Without fail, someone rocks up every day a 5.00 O'clock with a large list and 'expects' you to serve them.

We've only been open for 9 hours and 45 minutes today, but you have to rock up at closing time!

Yes I appreciate you work, and maybe can't get there during the day, but don't expect me and the other four staff to stay behind - without pay - and serve you after closing time.  ::)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17775 on: June 30, 2018, 01:30:02 pm »
Happens in our place every single day.

The look on their faces when you tell them you won't serve them because you're closing, or the computers have been turned off etc.

Without fail, someone rocks up every day a 5.00 O'clock with a large list and 'expects' you to serve them.

We've only been open for 9 hours and 45 minutes today, but you have to rock up at closing time!

Yes I appreciate you work, and maybe can't get there during the day, but don't expect me and the other four staff to stay behind - without pay - and serve you after closing time.  ::)

When I worked on the tool hire side, you'd get to the Branch at 20 past 7 to open for 7:30 and there were people waiting to get served, then you were supposed to close at 5:30, you'd get out about 20 to 6 and people would roll up and expect you to go in turn the alarms off and re-open just for them. If people gave advance notice I was happy to wait for 10 or 15 minutes, but once I've locked up, forget it.
Jurgen YNWA

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17776 on: June 30, 2018, 02:23:09 pm »
Strong smells, particularly fragrances, do my head (or more specifically my nose) in. It's even worse at this time of year when I've also got hayfever.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #17777 on: July 3, 2018, 11:37:14 am »
Waiting for a bus at Halewood Shopping Centre yeaterday, someone sat at one of the bus stops didn't look like he was gettng a bus, just drinking bottles of Cider this was 3pm just as the Schools were kicking out.
« Last Edit: July 3, 2018, 11:39:14 am by Statto Red »
#Sausages

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17778 on: July 3, 2018, 11:50:18 am »
Cretins on flights who get up from their seats mere seconds after touching down, after which they proceed to ignore calls to sit down and instead keep standing up with their hand luggage. Just sit down you utter idiots - you won't get off any sooner if you stand up with your bag before anyone else does.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17779 on: July 3, 2018, 12:42:12 pm »
Waiting for a bus at Halewood Shopping Centre yeaterday, someone sat at one of the bus stops didn't look like he was gettng a bus, just drinking bottles of Cider this was 3pm just as the Schools were kicking out.

Jealousy thread is somewhere else mate. Live the dream.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #17780 on: July 3, 2018, 01:26:03 pm »
Politics in kids football. Fuck off!!

Was it right or left wing politics mate?
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #17781 on: July 3, 2018, 01:35:24 pm »
Cretins on flights who get up from their seats mere seconds after touching down, after which they proceed to ignore calls to sit down and instead keep standing up with their hand luggage. Just sit down you utter idiots - you won't get off any sooner if you stand up with your bag before anyone else does.

Drunken stag parties on planes literally boil my piss. We were flying to Faro a few weeks back and a group of around 15 lads were in the airport bar at Liverpool Airport. Soon enough they were pissed, shouting and making comments to people going past. One of them was shouting over and over again "BENIDORM!" so I said to the lads, these beauts wont be on our flight, guess what - they were!
Standing up the entire flight, ignoring the stewardess's, just being bellends. They need to stop cocks like these getting on a plane.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17782 on: July 3, 2018, 01:36:33 pm »
They need to stop cocks like these getting on a plane.

get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17783 on: July 3, 2018, 02:12:15 pm »
Drunken stag parties on planes literally boil my piss. We were flying to Faro a few weeks back and a group of around 15 lads were in the airport bar at Liverpool Airport. Soon enough they were pissed, shouting and making comments to people going past. One of them was shouting over and over again "BENIDORM!" so I said to the lads, these beauts wont be on our flight, guess what - they were!
Standing up the entire flight, ignoring the stewardess's, just being bellends. They need to stop cocks like these getting on a plane.

It's a criminal offence to be drunk on a plane, it's about time they stopped these morons boarding in the first place. Also, I don't get why they need to serve alcohol on a plane anyway, it's a couple of hours dry for fucks sake.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17784 on: July 3, 2018, 04:03:24 pm »
It's a criminal offence to be drunk on a plane, it's about time they stopped these morons boarding in the first place. Also, I don't get why they need to serve alcohol on a plane anyway, it's a couple of hours dry for fucks sake.

Mad innit.  My mate who's a rum fucker himself was on a flight to Vegas out of Manc Land a few months back with his missus and couldn't believe what happened.  This story made the national papers and everything.

Group of half dozen lads (scousers and mancs he said) got turfed off and arrested when the plane had to divert to fucking Winnipeg in Canada of all paces where they were subsequently arrested by the Mounties!!!

Seriously, I appreciate we all must have acted like a bellend in the past or maybe we still are, but how MUCH of a BELLEND do you need to be to screw over your holiday to Las Vegas by dicking about on a plane.  Apparently they were warned many many times before the pilot made the decision.

Imagine having forked out for a trip of lifetime just for those bunch of pricks ruining your journey.

10 hours on a plane with those c*nts must have been soul destroying.

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17785 on: July 3, 2018, 04:54:59 pm »
Mad innit.  My mate who's a rum fucker himself was on a flight to Vegas out of Manc Land a few months back with his missus and couldn't believe what happened.  This story made the national papers and everything.

Group of half dozen lads (scousers and mancs he said) got turfed off and arrested when the plane had to divert to fucking Winnipeg in Canada of all paces where they were subsequently arrested by the Mounties!!!

Seriously, I appreciate we all must have acted like a bellend in the past or maybe we still are, but how MUCH of a BELLEND do you need to be to screw over your holiday to Las Vegas by dicking about on a plane.  Apparently they were warned many many times before the pilot made the decision.

Imagine having forked out for a trip of lifetime just for those bunch of pricks ruining your journey.

10 hours on a plane with those c*nts must have been soul destroying.

How did the horses get onto the plane?
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17786 on: July 3, 2018, 04:56:57 pm »
Also, I don't get why they need to serve alcohol on a plane anyway, it's a couple of hours dry for fucks sake.

Because why should the vast majority of people who can enjoy a drink and not act like a drunken twat be stopped from doing something due to a small number of c*nts?

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17787 on: July 3, 2018, 05:14:31 pm »
Because why should the vast majority of people who can enjoy a drink and not act like a drunken twat be stopped from doing something due to a small number of c*nts?

Absolutely. Wouldn't be a holiday without kicking things off with a lukewarm 330ml can of Stella for £4.80. Not literally kicking off of course, that's just the type of behaviour that gives airplane drinkers a bad name.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17788 on: July 3, 2018, 11:02:16 pm »
I think UK gives a lot of freedom/leeway to bellends like that in planes. If they were in a US flight, I bet they would be tasered then security would handcuff them at arrival point.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #17789 on: July 4, 2018, 08:33:21 am »
A bit like this current bellend trend of lashing your ale in the air when a goal is scored when people are watching the footie, getting smashed on a plane has become a weird, accepted societal norm in the UK in the last decade or so. Not just pissed, like they get you on BA flights, but getting to the airport as soon as you're legally allowed, drinking for the sort of session that would see you away on a Saturday night (normally at about 5am) and then carrying it on, on the plane.

Imagine having to evacuate a plane with a load of them knobs.

Who wants three pints of lager at 5am?

It would be interesting to see how many other countries holiday flights have to suffer from these morons.

Shred their passports and ban them from flying in perpetuity.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17790 on: July 4, 2018, 08:50:17 am »
On Sunday morning I'll be flying to Tallinn. From Stansted. With Ryanair. The morning after the Sweden game. I'm fucking dreading it  :o

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17791 on: July 4, 2018, 09:24:08 am »
I’ll normally have three or four pints at the airport before getting on a plane. I’ll often have a couple of poss warm cans on the plane too. People shouldn’t be stopped from enjoying a bevvy so long as they aren’t acting the twat and can tolerate it. I travel home three or four times a year. Usually from Alicante to JLA. It is usually full of complete pissheads and half the time I’m shocked we even leave. Normally stag and hen dos making a racket on their final few drinks before arriving home having spent four days pissed up in Benidorm. wearing t shirts like ‘wingman’ and ‘brides mum’ and bollox like that. I’ve seen several groups like this completely wasted getting onto planes. The airport just want rid of them so board them and it instantly becomes not their responsibility.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17792 on: July 4, 2018, 11:16:32 am »
Something needs to be done about these knobheads. Agree with the calls for passport shredding.
I love the way the answer to any sort of anti-social behaviour is often an outright ban, e.g. drinking on planes. How about targeting any sanctions at the soft twats that can't behave.
I'm just completely bored of these people and their arrogance which assumes others want to see/hear them.
Make it an explicit condition of travel that any anti social behaviour on a plane can result in withdrawal of a passport, heavy fine, bit of time - one that they have to sign up to online or at a travel agent. And then enforce it.

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #17793 on: July 4, 2018, 11:56:50 am »
What about the hundreds of hen/stag do's in Liverpool - yes they bring money into the city but is it worth all the cringe worthy t-shirt and the inflatable dicks
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #17794 on: July 4, 2018, 12:35:27 pm »
the inflatable dicks

Allardyce has left the city I believe.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17795 on: July 4, 2018, 03:00:46 pm »
Something needs to be done about these knobheads. Agree with the calls for passport shredding.
I love the way the answer to any sort of anti-social behaviour is often an outright ban, e.g. drinking on planes. How about targeting any sanctions at the soft twats that can't behave.
I'm just completely bored of these people and their arrogance which assumes others want to see/hear them.
Make it an explicit condition of travel that any anti social behaviour on a plane can result in withdrawal of a passport, heavy fine, bit of time - one that they have to sign up to online or at a travel agent. And then enforce it.

Most flights we take are early morning, so the last thing I want to do anyway is drink alcohol at 5am. Also drinking when tired makes you more sluggish and dehydration makes the alcohol affect you quicker. I've had the odd wine on a trip to Tenerife or on a flight to the states, but usually I prefer to stay hydrated, so drink water. I accept that banning it seems extreme, but you wouldn't drink on a 2 hour coach journey, so why on a plane? Is it a British thing that to enjoy a holiday you have to drink alcohol at the airport and on the plane and if you can't get any its spoiling the fun?

Thank fuck we don't speak to her Ma anymore, she's a fucking nightmare, Brandy at 5 am and whisky on the plane - she's usually pissed before the plane leaves UK airspace.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17796 on: July 4, 2018, 03:25:07 pm »
Can't imagine there'll be many Sweden fans on a flight to Estonia.
It's more the knobheads at the airport I'm dreading. From both sides. And also non-footie knobheads off to godforesaken destinations on package holidays with screaming brats and stag parties going to the Baltic regions for cheap weekends.......ugh.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17797 on: July 4, 2018, 03:25:20 pm »
Fibromyalgia

Just seen a competition on Facey to win a holiday for 4 in Majorca.  You just had to share and comment.

Oh my lord some of the comments!!  Some were bordering on outright begging they were that bad.  I shit you not i must have seen half a dozen women who claimed they had Fibromyalgia and need to treat their kids to a holiday.

The Urban Dictionary pretty much sums up this 'infliction'

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia is a secret code amongst health care workers meaning "you're a worthless sack of shit, please go away."

You have Fibromyalgia. You're a worhless sack of shit. Please go away.

Online BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17798 on: July 4, 2018, 03:32:01 pm »
Mike Fibromyalgia Ashley.     :wanker

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17799 on: July 4, 2018, 03:38:25 pm »