Author Topic: Fulham 1-0 Liverpool: Full time  (Read 109358 times)

Offline Jay012345

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • How many topics?
Re: Fulham 1-0 Liverpool: Full time
« Reply #400 on: December 5, 2011, 10:23:11 pm »
1 step forward 2 steps back. FMD

We were not missing Lucas, until the red our midfield were doing a fine job. We needed Maxi. 10 goals in 9 games and h cant even get a look in off the bench. Sorry lads but Kenny fucked up there. Maxi over Carroll on current form.

Changing the shape of the team was a massive mistake. We could have scraped it if those balls against the post had gone in, but we never controlled the game, which I feel we would have done if we didnt change the shape to accomodate Carroll.

Offline redpirate

• Say hello to my little brain.....Be quick though, it's shrinking quicker than a polar ice cap.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #401 on: December 5, 2011, 10:23:29 pm »
Maxi is a handy player, but he's not the fucking saviour! KK knows what he's doing and is building for the future. Look how far we've come. Before KK, the real saviour of lfc, we had been playing shit football for 2 years. Now, we're exciting to watch and able to go toe to toe with the best. One result, that was pretty unfair for all the before mentioned reasons, and people are clamering that KK got it wrong, KK this, KK that. Fucking hell, count yourselves lucky with every passing day that we have him there. We were hard done by tonight and we lost. Shit happens. That's football. Now show some faith in The Man.

Spending £35m for Andy Carroll was wrong. Continuing to play Carroll when it's clear he hasn't got a clue is wrong. Leaving Maxi on the bench for game after game is wrong.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #402 on: December 5, 2011, 10:23:32 pm »
where the fuck do all these monsters come from, no posts all week, then we lose and BANG, multiple threads everywhere saying how shite we are. Fucking bellends.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline rawKBottom

• Legacy Fan
  • My karma just ran over your dogma
« Reply #403 on: December 5, 2011, 10:23:38 pm »
According to the BBC: "Jay Spearing was the man to be sent off for Liverpool after 71 minutes for a late challenge on Moussa Dembele..."
Studs up, rash, two footed maybe, but if he hit the ball first, I don't know how can it be late.

True, it indeed was late from Jay. Dembele there just played a back pass with such power that it almost reached Schwarzer. This lad is a super human, I am telling you.
Vedanta uncompromisingly insists that man is essentially perfect, and therefore infinite are the possibilities that lie lurking in him

Offline mehulb10

• Main Stander
« Reply #404 on: December 5, 2011, 10:23:42 pm »
absolutely gutted we had a goal that was onside ruled out Spearing's tackle was never a red! we have been so unlucky with decisions this year. But the question is who is now going to cover that DM slot now that Jay is suspended for 3 games, Lucas injured. Hopefully Stevie makes a miraculous recovery and is back for the next game but that wont happen. 

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #405 on: December 5, 2011, 10:23:52 pm »
We controlled the game for large parts but just were devoid of ideas in the latter 3rd of the pitch.
Spearing sending off harsh but that happens nowadays, we cant legislate for that.

Fulham, to their credit, battled hard and did well.

Onwards.
They stuck in there. And got their reward at the end. Ain't taking away nothing from them. Some of the ref decisions were questionable but that is about it. We can feel sorry for ourselves as LFC fans but the truth is we are just not clinical enough in front of goals given the chances we create. This team needs more Rush than Barnes. Ideally a bit more of both plus Souness' bite and Molby's vision would make us world beaters.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #406 on: December 5, 2011, 10:23:54 pm »
Wow martin jol, trying to rub it in

'we have the same players who wer ein europa league' liverpool havent..

wow wow wow

you fat basstard die already O_O
“I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us!” “For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

(Bill Shankly)

Offline HFD

• info.com
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Will we ever learn....
    • The Truth.
« Reply #407 on: December 5, 2011, 10:23:58 pm »
The ref's a c*nt,  blah blah blah....
we bossed the game, blah blah blah....
Keep hitting the woodwork, blah blah blah....
We're so unlucky, blah blah blah...
Their keepers had a blinder again, blah blah blah

Bollocks to all the excuses, I'm sick and fucking tired of 'em everytime we lose or draw

I think we should be looking a little closer to home before blaming all and sundry

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #408 on: December 5, 2011, 10:24:03 pm »
The overiding thing that I can take from tonight, post game, is that we have rather a large number of absolute beauts as fans.

All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline m4Rco

• Kopite
  • wat
« Reply #409 on: December 5, 2011, 10:24:05 pm »
We really need to buy someone in January, whos capable of banging the god damn goals in. Its unbelievable how wasteful and unlucky we are in front of goal.
#8 Steven Gerrard
There was no miracle in Istanbul. It was just a man inspiring other men to victory. A man with whom you'll never walk alone.

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #410 on: December 5, 2011, 10:24:11 pm »
Fucking gutted.
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #411 on: December 5, 2011, 10:24:20 pm »
where the fuck do all these monsters come from, no posts all week, then we lose and BANG, multiple threads everywhere saying how shite we are. Fucking bellends.
Always the way mate. All come crawling out the woodwork once we lose but are nowhere to be seen when we win.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline Rococo

• mo-sissoko
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #412 on: December 5, 2011, 10:24:20 pm »
Conceded too many attempts on our goal. It's a problem when we need 20 attempts at goal before we score. We seen able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Agree with that mate, thought we looked slow to close down outside the box.

Even though we weren't great today, I thought we deserved more than that.

Offline Narwin Dunez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #413 on: December 5, 2011, 10:24:26 pm »
I've defended Carroll after every game this season but my patience is waning a bit :( its been almost a year now.

If the ref had have got every decision right then we would have won that.

to be honest if he had have got half of them right we would have done.

Dempsey nutted Bellamy and only got a yellow, 'cos its Bellamy.

Offline Robbo1980

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #414 on: December 5, 2011, 10:24:28 pm »
Tackle ?  It wasn't a tackle, Spearing was first to that ball by a country mile, and he cleared it

it was a red, he has gone thru 2 footed, studs showing, get the ball or not his follow thru was dangerous and he caught the lad as well, why did he dive into that, frustration from barely doing a tap all night??

always someone else fault, our finishing is shite, especially when Carroll plays, and we have a huge gap in our midfield without Lucas

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #415 on: December 5, 2011, 10:24:32 pm »
0-1. So it happens again. We fail to score, we hit the woodwork and we drop points to one of the lesser sides. This time all three points. Shame it was a soft goal. Pepe should have done better. But it's also typical that we can't allow for one single defensive mistake because of our inability to score. Sure it was another two that hit the post, but it's not just lack of luck. It's also lack of ability. City have scored 30 goals more than us and all of the top five teams have scored at least a dozen more goals. That's almost a goal a game more than us. A lot of players need to step up a level or two, because all attacking players (bar Maxi and maybe Adam) are letting us down at the moment.

I don't think it was a red for Spearing. He was unlucky there. Surely we should appeal. The card naturally had an impact on the outcome of the game. Thought we should have subbed Carroll a lot earlier. We just didn't get a whole lot from his inclusion. Can see why we opted for Kuyt and Downing, but my preference would have been Maxi and Kuyt. I think we wanted Downing as a speedy option (for Bellamy). Fair enough and at least Downing was active. He was unlucky not to score. But we struggle to score, Maxi has hit the net and again he's not used. Strange.

I also think we need to find a better way to use Suarez. Don't know how, but we just don't seem to get that much out of him. It's like everyone in the side is a supplier and we need him to be a goalscorer.

Still 6 wins. 14 more needed for the CL spot. Well within reach, but we need to start winning against the lesser sides. And we need to start scoring goals.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #416 on: December 5, 2011, 10:24:40 pm »
I'm sorry, but if Pepe doesn't spill the ball then we don't lose the game. But he did, and they scored. End of.

Couple in the fact that we again missed chances that we should have scored, and there's really only one direction to point the finger of blame

i.e: at ourselves. Being down to 10 men hindered our chances to win, but it wasn't the sole cause of this defeat.

I'm fucked if I'm going to have a go at Pepe though. A player who has bailed us out numerous times made a mistake? Fuck it, so what, that's football.

24 games still to go. Anyone throwing in the towel on 4th now can throw themselves off a fucking bridge as far as I'm concerned

boss post
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: December 5, 2011, 10:24:45 pm »

The fuck?

Offline trader

• Main Stander
« Reply #418 on: December 5, 2011, 10:24:54 pm »
Feel sick to the stomach and will be depressed until Saturdays game kicks off.
Considering things

Offline suarez-carroll

• Doesn't drink his own urine...
  • Main Stander
« Reply #419 on: December 5, 2011, 10:25:20 pm »
well despite all this hate towards the ref, henderson played a decent game in the middle
I had to know if I could make it somewhere else. I did not want to go through the rest of my life wondering what might have been without putting myself to the test.
-Kenny Dalglish

Offline SmallwoodRed

• Kopite
  • remember april 1989
« Reply #420 on: December 5, 2011, 10:25:26 pm »
er, shes absolutely spot on mate. How you find that bizzare is, well, bizzare

she thinks that on the one hand the ref should have given a goal to liverpool (but dissallowed it) but then says we should have scored. We did f score - he dissallowed it!

she also thinks that the ref shouldnt have sent off spearing but then doesnt seem to see that we conceded when down to 10 men.
like being down to 10 men doesnt affect the game?

If you cant work out the contradiction in both of the things she said then im not going to bother to explain it to you again

Offline skene11

• Kemlynite
« Reply #421 on: December 5, 2011, 10:25:40 pm »
I've just calmed down and had a look at the table/fixtures.  We should get maximum points from our next 5 games going into City away.  That will get us right back up there.

Let's put this game behind us and kick on to the next game.  Nothing we can do if we're cheated out a game by a shite referee.

Offline timmyonions

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
    • timmyonions@gmail.com
« Reply #422 on: December 5, 2011, 10:25:48 pm »
Kevin Fucking Friend, you bitch !!

Everything was against us tonight, we might have lost a golden opportunity to play in Europe next year.
[/b]

I`m sorry mate but posts like this make me shudder.

There`s twenty four games left.

Twenty fucking four.
That right peg hits it and you see the future arc of the ball and time goes al gluey like a Dali painting, and for a second there's a 20yr old StevenGerrard and your young self cheering him on through the prism. His big smile fades in an the net is shivering and J.Hart's trying not to look grateful for the privilege of being that close to greatness

Offline MelwoodBoy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #423 on: December 5, 2011, 10:25:51 pm »
Neville insisting its an orange card. The odd thing is hes saying it as if it exists
At the time of our 7th European Cup final appearance it was 12 years and 3 days

and still counting......

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #424 on: December 5, 2011, 10:26:08 pm »
Yeah, we might as well give up on 4th now. 4 points off 4th place with only 24 games left? There's just no point in fighting for it is there? We should just give up, bitch about refs and act like tarts instead.

There are some right fucking blouses in our fanbase these days.

Thank fuck someone said it.

Fourth place is still there to fight for.

Grow a spine for fucks sake.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Zaffarious

• likes 2 mins from the toilet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #425 on: December 5, 2011, 10:26:09 pm »
we played really well, nobody should be blamed for the defeat. ref was fucking awful, he should never get a PL game again this season. unless suarez plays upfront we wont score many goals either.

Offline flinner

• Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #426 on: December 5, 2011, 10:26:16 pm »
What the fuck, we had corners that went into double figures and how many did Andy Carroll connect with 0 yes a big fat 0. Overall contribution from a £35 mil striker a couple of knock downs and shot that near hit the corner flag fantastic, more like £35 quid. Investment in a CF a priority for january.

As for the ref i am not surprised any more scandalous. Same Shite different year.
"We've created an environment where a complete moron can not only survive, but thrive."

Offline djschembri

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #427 on: December 5, 2011, 10:26:18 pm »
It just wasn't to be today. We didn't play particularly well, but we still were better than them.

Referee was extremely biased in their favour. Hit the post twice. Spearing harshly sent off in my opinion. Could have had a penalty and a goal.

But this is a shit start to a run of games which we needed to get the maximum out of. Fourth place isn't out of the question just yet, but we are making it extremely hard for ourselves.

Offline El_Pistolero7

• Legacy Fan
  • A liverbird upon my chest...
« Reply #428 on: December 5, 2011, 10:26:19 pm »
I'm sorry but what does carroll add to the team, really?

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #429 on: December 5, 2011, 10:26:24 pm »
We're only 5 points behind 4th. Keep calm and carry on. Someone is going to get a fucking drilling soon.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #430 on: December 5, 2011, 10:26:29 pm »
My view on the match that will end with a slightly depressed rant:

Another game we dominated, and which, on the balance of play, we more than deserved to win. We made so many clear chances, and weren't THAT troubled, though it's clear that we missed Lucas hugely. Henderson was incredibly unlucky with his shot - the bend and spin on it, well, I'd have put someone else's house on that bouncing off the post and in, it looked in all the way.

The front three looked intersting, the actual shape of the team was good and it's kind of hard to understand why that's the first time we've seen that formation, though I still think it's a little bizarre that the one position we don't seem willing to try Suarez in is on the right of that 3 where he scored about 70 billion goals in a season for Ajax, especially given that Bellamy plays so well on the left of the 3. I mean, why reverse them? Made little sense to me. Still, that's a very minor quibble, overall the tactics were spot on, as shown by the number of chances we made, even down to 10 men.

Spearing was unlucky, a harsh red card. In isolation you could justify it, and him getting the ball really isn't the main issue - it's all about the potential danger of the way he made the challenge. But it's another one where the ref lets physical, cynical challenge after challenge go, leaves cards in his pockets, only gives a yellow to Senderos for a deliberate, horrible and very cynical challenge right through the back of Adam, then has absolutely no hesitation sending Spearing off. Yes, by the rules he was within his rights to send off Jay, but if he's taking a hard line then he could have sent off Senderos, and certainly should have awarded a penalty considering the foul continued into the box (like with Mash a few seasons ago, foul clearly started outside the box but penalty was given because it carried on into the box). Senderos also could have been booked towards the end for wrestling Carroll to the ground.

Once again it's that inconsistency which absolutely infuriates me. I wouldn't mind the Spearing thing if it were part of a genuine clampdown on shitehouse challenges but it isn't. Do the same thing on Suarez at the moment and the ref will give you a fucking blow job. It's disgusting and it's a major, major failing in this league - shithouse refs making decisions based on reputation and media hype. This isn't 'Nam. There are rules. Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the FUCKING RULES???

-----------------------------------------------------------

OK, here's the more irrational, ranty bit.

Carroll was shite again. I thought he was shite against Chelsea too mind, but everyone seemed to think that was encouraging. He had two decent chances today and took both of them shitly, was shit on the ball, shit off the ball, and looked a mile off the pace. I'm sorry, but I just don't see anything about him that makes me think he'll be the tits one day. I see glimpses that he might make a quality Peter Crouch style squad option, but couldn't we have put in a sly bid for, say, Peter Crouch as a quality Peter Crouch style squad option rather than spending a wad of cash that could have paid for 90% of players in world football, or bought us 2 or 3 promising and highly rated other players who aren't at that 'top class' level yet? We paid Aguero money for him. We paid cash that should go to proven class or a kid so promising he could dominate the world. We could have gone all out with early bids for, say, Phil Jones and Ashley Young who we seemed hugely keen on.

Oh well, never mind. I really hope you come good Andy, I really do, but I'm just not seeing it. Sorry.

The other rant part is this:

Fuck this. We are not going to finish fourth this season, not a chance. We've blown it, and it isn't even January. What chance we did have disappeared with Lucas' injury. We now have a solid back 4, but it's lost it's shield, so essentially we still have a horribly soft underbelly. Up front we are utterly clueless. We miss a shocking number of presentable chances - perhaps not helped by leaving out Maxi all the time - and even beyond that our decision making is grim. It does seem like a mental thing because we are so much sharper against better teams, it's like we get a bit complacent. This isn't helped by it being open season on fouling Suarez, but then he's hardly an innocent party when it comes to wastefulness. In fact he's horribly wasteful for us this season, given his fee, talent and compared to other players in his kind of role for our rivals.

We've put ourselves in this situation, to an extent, through a degree of poor planning in the summer and in January, we've rid ourselves of players who can take chances and replaced them with players who struggle with it.

There's still a lot of promise in the team but we're not going to see it until next season, and we're going to need clever investment. We're going to have to work hard to keep Suarez in the meantime because you can bet there'll be bids and people trying to tap him up in the summer. It's also going to be that much trickier to attract the kind of talent we need given the almost certain lack of CL football next season.

Oh well, onwards and sideways.
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline Dentron

• Eastenders Sci-Fi Spinoff
  • Kopite
« Reply #431 on: December 5, 2011, 10:26:38 pm »
We're NEVER going to get the benefit of the doubt from any ref with Suarez diving and complaining about everything. Whether it's legitimate or not, he needs to just play. He' a marked man, so refs are going to make a point of giving him nothing.

The real villain here is Kenny Dalglish's tactics, which are stuck in the 20th century.

Why Andy Carroll started, and we sent ball after ball into the box in the air for Hangeland to easily deal with, is absolutely beyond me.

I'm not even a big Maxi fan, but I have a sneaking suspicion that a front 3 of Maxi/Suarez/Bellamy would have run circles around the clumsy Fulham CBs and notched a few.

I just don't understand the way we play. Everything we do now seems counterintuitive.

Offline LiverpoolForever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exit Calm new single ''The Rapture'' out Feb 18.
« Reply #432 on: December 5, 2011, 10:26:53 pm »
Wow martin jol, trying to rub it in

'we have the same players who wer ein europa league' liverpool havent..

wow wow wow

Some hideous , teeth gnashing posts in here but this tops them all.Its football for fuck's sake.

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #433 on: December 5, 2011, 10:26:56 pm »

Agree completely. We were very unlucky - it could have gone our way. Performance was actually good. Just let down by bad luck.

Offline rawKBottom

• Legacy Fan
  • My karma just ran over your dogma
« Reply #434 on: December 5, 2011, 10:27:00 pm »
Feel sick to the stomach and will be depressed until Saturdays game kicks off.

Minimum, and hopefully we'll end our jinx against the promoted side losing 4 points to two of them already.
Vedanta uncompromisingly insists that man is essentially perfect, and therefore infinite are the possibilities that lie lurking in him

Offline barneystuta

• Legacy Fan
    • This Is Analysis - Stories & Analysis about Liverpool Football Club
« Reply #435 on: December 5, 2011, 10:27:11 pm »
Spearing sent off for a "fair" tackle. Dempsey getting in Bellamy's face, both players booked, even though Bellamy did fuck all. How did Senderos last the full 90? Argument for a straight red (when looking at the weekends one for Cahill). Then, two cynical fouls, after already being booked. The Suarez "penalty" he was never going to get, due to the smear campaign.

If that all isn't bad enough, then a brilliant piece of play by Henderson hits the inside of the post, and bounces to safety. Yet again fantastic play, this time by Suarez, and goal ruled offside, and was onside. Not "clearly", but onside.

I am not usually one to bemoan bad luck, or poor decisions, but that game seemed to have everything go against us. If the goal was given, and had we hang on to a 1-0, it would have been a good away 1-0 in my book. It wasn't vintage, it wasn't classic, but as Kenny said himself, I think we did enough to get something from the game.

And then to top it off, we let ourselves down, well Pepe did unfortunately. Did more than enough to keep us in it, but so annoying that he fumbled like that, otherwise we would have grinded out a solid point in difficult circumstances. Just seemed everything was really against us tonight, and I do find it very hard to blame the team, or the manager.

Offline stoopid yank

• Legacy Fan
  • Bird is the Word
« Reply #436 on: December 5, 2011, 10:27:38 pm »

The fact is, Andy Carroll is the problem. I'm not using him as a scapegoat, it's just a fact. He's not even playing bad though! He's does some nice touches, and with a bit of confidence I am sure he will score a lot of goals. This isn't the point though. It's not who the player is, it's the type of player he is. It's just not working at the moment.

Suarez is world class, but even he needs a little space. He only finds that space when he has a duo of players running around, and beyond him to create distractions for the opposition defenders. Andy Carroll does not have that movement, and he never will. THE SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK WITH THE BIG MAN. Suarez needs Maxi and Bellamy, or Kuyt and Bellamy, or even Kuyt and Maxi.

People won't like it , but you bring up some good points.
I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #437 on: December 5, 2011, 10:27:44 pm »
I'm sorry but what does carroll add to the team, really?

He offers hope, hope that one day he'll actually show something which makes us go ''actually, I can see why we paid over £20 million for him''

Maybe I'm clutching at straws there.

:P

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #438 on: December 5, 2011, 10:28:01 pm »
  OptaJoe Opta Sports             12 - Liverpool have hit the woodwork more often than any team this term in the PL & no player has hit it more than S.Downing (3). Update.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #439 on: December 5, 2011, 10:28:09 pm »
[/b]

I`m sorry mate but posts like this make me shudder.

There`s twenty four games left.

Twenty fucking four.

As do posts like yours to be honest mate.

Four games, or thirty four games left.

It's still three points dropped in the race for fourth.
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"