Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 538166 times)

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
Re: Autocup
« Reply #6800 on: October 24, 2023, 03:45:54 pm »
Does anyone know if you dont scan your ACS ticket do you lose the credit? My Mrs cant make it so I'm going alone but struggling to shift her ticket
no you don't lose credit

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #6801 on: November 2, 2023, 12:27:01 pm »
any news on LASK payments yet please ?
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6802 on: November 2, 2023, 03:11:09 pm »
any news on LASK payments yet please ?

Probs won't be for another 2 or 3 weeks

Didnt take Toulouse until a week before the game

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #6803 on: November 3, 2023, 02:45:00 pm »
LASK payments being taken from Monday 6th November

Online anitrella

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6804 on: November 6, 2023, 03:10:00 pm »
LASK ACS failed, showing in my Monzo as attempted by LFC. How do I manually purchase it? Do I need to wait until all payments have been processed then it’ll show in my account?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #6805 on: November 6, 2023, 04:28:19 pm »
LASK ACS failed, showing in my Monzo as attempted by LFC. How do I manually purchase it? Do I need to wait until all payments have been processed then it’ll show in my account?
It should show in your account now under 'reservations'
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline alx

• Kemlynite
« Reply #6806 on: November 6, 2023, 08:23:20 pm »
A mate on ACS isn't sure can make the game and asked me if he'll get kicked out of ACS is he doesn't scan at turnstile... if i remember right on ACS you'll retain "the credit" if the payment is valid, regardless of attendance.
Did something change?

Online anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6807 on: November 7, 2023, 04:48:45 am »
It should show in your account now under 'reservations'
cheers - I since put money into the account and club tried again and payment was successful.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #6808 on: November 7, 2023, 01:53:53 pm »
A mate on ACS isn't sure can make the game and asked me if he'll get kicked out of ACS is he doesn't scan at turnstile... if i remember right on ACS you'll retain "the credit" if the payment is valid, regardless of attendance.
Did something change?
You don't lose credit in the auto regardless of what you do, but don't leave the seat empty you can forward it to someone who can go and still won't lose credit.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #6809 on: November 7, 2023, 02:03:22 pm »
Did something change?

You don't lose credit in the auto regardless of what you do, but don't leave the seat empty you can forward it to someone who can go and still won't lose credit.

This.

Give it to a fellow red

Offline alx

• Kemlynite
« Reply #6810 on: November 7, 2023, 05:50:21 pm »
Ya of course, in our group i was the one who knew more stuff but with all the changes and rumors in the last years i no longer know what applies and what not :))
(He wants to fwd it, somehow he was afraid if the recipient doesn't attend).
« Last Edit: November 7, 2023, 05:54:38 pm by alx »

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #6811 on: November 8, 2023, 09:37:06 am »
They don't hang about

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #6812 on: November 8, 2023, 08:32:31 pm »
If  your payment fails and you don't go, do you get kicked out of all 3 comps or just that one?

I had fraudulent transactions on my account last week and was sent a new credit card. I have a PA tkt on my disabled ST but he can't make the WH date so I haven't update the card on the CC ACS, but I have for EL & FAC.  LASK has been taken ok but if I don't go to WH, will I be kicked out for Europe & FAC, or would I need to buy a WH tkt and waste it to stay in the others? I've never been in this position b4 (newly disabled) and not sure what to so.

Thanks v much
We are a team of one half.

Offline LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #6813 on: November 8, 2023, 09:54:43 pm »
If  your payment fails and you don't go, do you get kicked out of all 3 comps or just that one?

I had fraudulent transactions on my account last week and was sent a new credit card. I have a PA tkt on my disabled ST but he can't make the WH date so I haven't update the card on the CC ACS, but I have for EL & FAC.  LASK has been taken ok but if I don't go to WH, will I be kicked out for Europe & FAC, or would I need to buy a WH tkt and waste it to stay in the others? I've never been in this position b4 (newly disabled) and not sure what to so.

Thanks v much

As far as I know each competition is separate so you won't be kicked out of all 3 if you miss one game in one competition. 

In 2019, I was removed from the League Cup scheme as I was on holiday at the time of the Arsenal game and couldn't go (as it turned out we lost at Villa in the next round so no real loss apart from the match credit but by the time the ACS re-opened after COVID it dropped to all Members and I got back in).

Offline WelshBorderRed

• Kemlynite
« Reply #6814 on: November 9, 2023, 12:02:08 am »
Not sure whether I will be able to attend the West Ham QF the week before Christmas?

WouldI be able to forward or distribute the ticket to someone not on my F&F list please?

Or is there another way I could do it?

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #6815 on: November 9, 2023, 04:50:24 am »
As far as I know each competition is separate so you won't be kicked out of all 3 if you miss one game in one competition. 

In 2019, I was removed from the League Cup scheme as I was on holiday at the time of the Arsenal game and couldn't go (as it turned out we lost at Villa in the next round so no real loss apart from the match credit but by the time the ACS re-opened after COVID it dropped to all Members and I got back in).
Thanks Stuart, that is really helpful, and good to know. Next season I think I'll prob just do the European ACS.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #6816 on: November 9, 2023, 11:19:01 am »
Not sure whether I will be able to attend the West Ham QF the week before Christmas?

WouldI be able to forward or distribute the ticket to someone not on my F&F list please?

Or is there another way I could do it?

Morning mate, if they create a general admin pass they can add F&F for up to 14 days after and then you can distribute to them then. They need to download the NFC pass once created an account as well

Offline WelshBorderRed

• Kemlynite
« Reply #6817 on: November 9, 2023, 01:26:05 pm »
Morning mate, if they create a general admin pass they can add F&F for up to 14 days after and then you can distribute to them then. They need to download the NFC pass once created an account as well

Fantastic - thanks for the reply.

Have to say I didn't realise about the 14 day cut off though? They created the accounts last night so I'll get them to add me and my lad to their F&Fs list.

Offline Oh Come Let Us Adore Them

• Boys Pen
« Reply #6818 on: November 27, 2023, 05:28:22 pm »
Any guesses as to how many games will be needed for the European autocup next season presuming a decent run in this years?

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6819 on: November 28, 2023, 10:16:08 am »
Any guesses as to how many games will be needed for the European autocup next season presuming a decent run in this years?

All of them is usually the way for the European autocup but may be slightly less with the upper Anfield Road open

Offline eoa106

• Kopite
    • East of Anfield
« Reply #6820 on: November 28, 2023, 10:53:13 am »
Bit of an odd one - wondering if anyone's experienced this: My mate and I have two auto-cup seats together in Europe. The option to "Distribute" is active for me for Lask, but for my mate "Distribute" is disabled and he can only "Forward". Anyone encountered this or knows what might be going on?
East of Anfield - Proud Territory of the People's Republic of Liverpool!

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6821 on: November 28, 2023, 10:56:12 am »
Bit of an odd one - wondering if anyone's experienced this: My mate and I have two auto-cup seats together in Europe. The option to "Distribute" is active for me for Lask, but for my mate "Distribute" is disabled and he can only "Forward". Anyone encountered this or knows what might be going on?

Yes. They've enabled distributing, even though they're not supposed to have enabled it. And they say you can't distribute cup games. Even though plenty of people have been able to do it since this system was introduced. But you definitely can't do it.

You're supposed to only be able to forward cup games.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #6822 on: November 28, 2023, 11:14:00 am »

Is your mate 13+ in the league?

Offline eoa106

• Kopite
    • East of Anfield
« Reply #6823 on: November 28, 2023, 11:30:49 am »
Is your mate 13+ in the league?

Yes, we've both got full league credits.

Offline eoa106

• Kopite
    • East of Anfield
« Reply #6824 on: November 28, 2023, 11:31:17 am »
Yes. They've enabled distributing, even though they're not supposed to have enabled it. And they say you can't distribute cup games. Even though plenty of people have been able to do it since this system was introduced. But you definitely can't do it.

You're supposed to only be able to forward cup games.

Ah I really didn'y know - thanks for the clarification!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6825 on: December 5, 2023, 04:08:17 pm »
League Cup 2023/24

Liverpool v West Ham United to be played at Anfield, Wednesday December 20, Kick Off 8pm

Auto Cup payments will be taken from Wednesday December 13.

Ticket prices can be found here.
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/domestic-cup-match-prices/cup-price-update

Click here if your payment details need updating. Please note that Credit/debit card details for the Auto Cup Scheme can only be updated by the ‘Payer’.

To ensure you receive all Auto Cup Scheme updates, please ensure that your email address and mobile number are up to date at all times.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6826 on: December 5, 2023, 04:13:11 pm »
That seems ridiculously late. At least nobody can complain about them being taken too early.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6827 on: December 5, 2023, 04:15:03 pm »
That seems ridiculously late. At least nobody can complain about them being taken too early.

Waiting till test event sign off

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6828 on: December 13, 2023, 09:15:59 am »
I have 2 tickets for West Ham and am unable to use them because of a family event .
One was bought on auto cup on a ST and one was bought on an autocup on a member card
What I want to do is as follows.

Forward the ST ticket to a member who I have in my Friend and family
Then with my ST being ‘blank’ ask my friend to transfer his members ticket to My ST
Then forward that ticket from my ST to another member

I have to use my ST as a pass through as the two members aren’t connected .

My nervousness is the recent batch of tickets that sound like they were cancelled - can anyone confirm that they were just cancelling tickets where people were buying in a members sale then forwarding , buying again and forwarding etc etc ?

Will I be ok doing what I intend ?

Offline alx

• Kemlynite
« Reply #6829 on: December 13, 2023, 05:04:38 pm »
Payment for WHU taken a few moments ago.

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
  • My cat's name is mittens
« Reply #6830 on: December 14, 2023, 09:40:53 am »
FFS.  Just realised I forgot to update card details after I had to cancel my debit card at the weekend.  I updated them a few minutes ago but assuming they have already tried and failed to take payment.

Is there any way of finding out if they tried yet or do I just need to wait?  And how worried should I be?!

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6831 on: December 14, 2023, 09:47:07 am »
FFS.  Just realised I forgot to update card details after I had to cancel my debit card at the weekend.  I updated them a few minutes ago but assuming they have already tried and failed to take payment.

Is there any way of finding out if they tried yet or do I just need to wait?  And how worried should I be?!

Just a case of hanging fire for now. You'll get an email / text probably on Friday or Monday telling you that your payment has failed and that you have a day or two to complete the purchase. Then you can log in and the ticket should be in the "reservations" section of your account, allowing you to check out as if you're buying a ticket normally. No biggie

« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 09:49:45 am by upthereds1993 »

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
  • My cat's name is mittens
« Reply #6832 on: December 14, 2023, 10:06:20 am »
Thanks - I can relax a bit then!

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6833 on: December 14, 2023, 01:48:43 pm »
Mine hasn’t gone out yet and mine usually does on day 1.

Probably been some fuck up no doubt
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 03:04:29 pm by scouser102002 »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #6834 on: December 15, 2023, 02:19:46 pm »
West Ham ACS email just dropped.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline RJK

• Kemlynite
« Reply #6835 on: December 15, 2023, 02:41:55 pm »
I got msg WH ACS failed...logged in used same card details and confirmed ok...why do they send out msg when all the details are the same. ?

Offline MacKon

• Main Stander
  • FOOTBALL WITHOUT ORIGI IS NOTHING
« Reply #6836 on: December 29, 2023, 10:03:00 pm »
Anyone else having a problem with the payment when trying to buy their reservation? I accept it on the bank app and it seems OK but the website says the bank declined my payment.
Good thing about pizza is that even when it's bad, it's still reasonably good.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6837 on: December 30, 2023, 01:39:42 am »
Anyone else having a problem with the payment when trying to buy their reservation? I accept it on the bank app and it seems OK but the website says the bank declined my payment.

They just don't want you in the ground laa

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #6838 on: December 30, 2023, 12:56:39 pm »
Got an email saying that due to Fulham requesting more tickets, Our tickets in Lower Annie are not available, , Got email this morning confirming we are now in AL8, Which is the block closest to the main stand, Normally away end, Im confused  ???

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #6839 on: December 30, 2023, 01:13:15 pm »
Got an email saying that due to Fulham requesting more tickets, Our tickets in Lower Annie are not available, , Got email this morning confirming we are now in AL8, Which is the block closest to the main stand, Normally away end, Im confused  ???

Fulham using AL1-5 then AL6

https://www.fulhamfc.com/tickets-and-hospitality/match-tickets/liverpool-v-fulham-efl-cup-tickets/
Eeeeeeeeeegor!