Author Topic: The Men in Suits behind the scenes  (Read 563849 times)

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Michael Edwards set to become Liverpool's sporting director
« Reply #240 on: June 9, 2018, 02:21:33 pm »
The only real Liverpool ITK is Durlmints, and that's because he's part of the scouting team, so it's a given really. He's the only ITK with 98% accuracy on his information. But don't take my word for it, why not subscribe to durlmintsLFCtransfernews.blogspot.com for only £49.99 a month?

Can I pay with bitcoins?
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #241 on: June 9, 2018, 02:32:53 pm »
Can I pay with bitcoins?

Or more mints, maybe...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #242 on: June 9, 2018, 03:13:05 pm »
Well we all have opinions mine are not as rosy as yours :

Ayre was happy to assist Cecil and the two crooks in getting rid of Rafa, he changed his allegiances when he was told that the two crooks were to be got rid of,  he didnt sort out the deal for FSG three people were involved and he had the least status and say in the whole matter.
FSG called the shots later they got Klopp, not Ayre, Klopp got Firmino not Ayre, he was good at selling shirts but as a CEO he was a fucking disaster.
Firmino has largely been put down to Edwards and the scouting department and arrived a few months before Klopp I believe.

Ayre also didn't have a brilliant go of things at 1860 Munich after leaving here. They were 2. Bundesliga, finished in the relegation play offs, lost to get relegated to 3. Liga. They were unable to pay their licence and therefore got relegated into the Regional divisions (non-league). Ayre resigned shortly after.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: June 9, 2018, 03:40:36 pm »
And was reviled by Huddersfield supporters before he came to us.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #244 on: June 9, 2018, 03:43:52 pm »
Firmino has largely been put down to Edwards and the scouting department and arrived a few months before Klopp I believe.

Ayre also didn't have a brilliant go of things at 1860 Munich after leaving here. They were 2. Bundesliga, finished in the relegation play offs, lost to get relegated to 3. Liga. They were unable to pay their licence and therefore got relegated into the Regional divisions (non-league). Ayre resigned shortly after.

Wasn’t Emre his as well? Or maybe that was someone else?
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #245 on: June 9, 2018, 03:45:05 pm »

Ayre was happy to assist Cecil and the two crooks in getting rid of Rafa, he changed his allegiances when he was told that the two crooks were to be got rid of,  he didnt sort out the deal for FSG three people were involved and he had the least status and say in the whole matter.
FSG called the shots later they got Klopp, not Ayre, Klopp got Firmino not Ayre, he was good at selling shirts but as a CEO he was a fucking disaster.

Surely that was Rodgers? ;)
Better looking than Samie.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #246 on: June 9, 2018, 03:46:34 pm »
I don't know about Edwards' involvement in any breakdown of the Fekir deal, but if Deadpool 2 isn't as good as it's been made out, when I go to see it this weekend, that Edwards fekir better be given his cards on Monday morning, I'll tell ye that for free!
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: June 9, 2018, 04:27:19 pm »
I don't know about Edwards' involvement in any breakdown of the Fekir deal, but if Deadpool 2 isn't as good as it's been made out, when I go to see it this weekend, that Edwards fekir better be given his cards on Monday morning, I'll tell ye that for free!

I went into Deadpool 2 and a transfer mod was saying to calm down the Fabinho stuff. When the movie ended he was doing the lean.

Hope it's the same story for you haha
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #248 on: June 9, 2018, 05:52:19 pm »
I went into Deadpool 2 and a transfer mod was saying to calm down the Fabinho stuff. When the movie ended he was doing the lean.

Hope it's the same story for you haha
Ah... yes... sorry.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline SkyCaptain

• Main Stander
  • FB & LFC Fan
« Reply #249 on: June 9, 2018, 06:47:43 pm »
Guys, Fenerbahce SK had elected a new president a few days ago. Damien Comolli is signed as new sporting director and according to Turkish media Comolli’s first manager target is Zeljko Buvac. What can you say about Comolli and Buvac? Why did Buvac leave from Klopp’s staff?

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: June 9, 2018, 06:50:57 pm »
Guys, Fenerbahce SK had elected a new president a few days ago. Damien Comolli is signed as new sporting director and according to Turkish media Comolli’s first manager target is Zeljko Buvac. What can you say about Comolli and Buvac? Why did Buvac leave from Klopp’s staff?

How reliable would you say the media reports are?

We don't know why Buvac took some time away from the club.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: June 9, 2018, 07:17:42 pm »
#EdwardsOut

Offline SkyCaptain

• Main Stander
  • FB & LFC Fan
« Reply #252 on: June 9, 2018, 07:49:47 pm »
How reliable would you say the media reports are?

We don't know why Buvac took some time away from the club.

News are spreading from more than one sources and yes some of them are really reliable.

New president have strong business relations with UK, Spain and Germany. Beko is just one of their trademarks.

Zeljko and Jurgen’s playing philosophy suits Fenerbahce and its fans too. So we will be really happy if the news are true and we signed Zeljko Buvac as new Fenerbahce manager.

Offline Vorg

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #253 on: June 9, 2018, 07:54:56 pm »
We've come a long way from Comolli, haven't we?

To be fair, Comolli did OK. He got the players the manager wanted. By Kenny's own account, the reason e.g. much-vilified Downing, Carroll and Downing were signed was because Dalglish wanted them in the team. The same goes also for Henderson (£16 million), who according to Comolli was the last straw that cost him his job. Comolli is also the man who brought us Luis Suárez.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #254 on: June 9, 2018, 07:58:18 pm »
News are spreading from more than one sources and yes some of them are really reliable.

New president have strong business relations with UK, Spain and Germany. Beko is just one of their trademarks.

Zeljko and Jurgen’s playing philosophy suits Fenerbahce and its fans too. So we will be really happy if the news are true and we signed Zeljko Buvac as new Fenerbahce manager.

no offense to Fenherbahce, but what an utterly peculiar move that would be for Buvac.

I could have seen him going back to Germany, but this, very odd. We'll see I guess.

Offline SkyCaptain

• Main Stander
  • FB & LFC Fan
« Reply #255 on: June 9, 2018, 09:13:28 pm »
no offense to Fenherbahce, but what an utterly peculiar move that would be for Buvac.

I could have seen him going back to Germany, but this, very odd. We'll see I guess.

Actually if you watch the 2005 Istanbul final you may have the idea why he would choose Turkey as a destination. Football passion is much more different than Germany in Turkey. Fenerbahce is like BVB in Turkey. Budgets, supporters and training facilities are so similar. Media says that he will take charge of Mainz or Fenerbahce. And one last note, he is Bosnian. Bosnians and Turks have also so similar cultures, his adaptation time would be so short.

What can you say about Comolli? He will be responsible for all football operations in Fenerbahce for 3 years. We don’t have so healthy transfer budgets for now and the board are expecting him to establish a very effective scouting team and improve youth academies.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: June 9, 2018, 09:27:14 pm »
Actually if you watch the 2005 Istanbul final you may have the idea why he would choose Turkey as a destination. Football passion is much more different than Germany in Turkey. Fenerbahce is like BVB in Turkey. Budgets, supporters and training facilities are so similar. Media says that he will take charge of Mainz or Fenerbahce. And one last note, he is Bosnian. Bosnians and Turks have also so similar cultures, his adaptation time would be so short.

What can you say about Comolli? He will be responsible for all football operations in Fenerbahce for 3 years. We don’t have so healthy transfer budgets for now and the board are expecting him to establish a very effective scouting team and improve youth academies.

Not sure what the istanbul final has to do with it, or football passion  ;)  Can't beat Germany for that anyway in my mind.

Just from a footballing perspective it'd be so odd. But whatever, we'll see where he goes. Mainz would make more sense, but I hope they stick with the coach they have rather than go for a guy whos not been a head coach of a team in 18 years.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: June 9, 2018, 10:11:50 pm »
Ah... yes... sorry.

Haha no need to apologize it was awesome
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline SkyCaptain

• Main Stander
  • FB & LFC Fan
« Reply #258 on: June 9, 2018, 10:43:03 pm »
Not sure what the istanbul final has to do with it, or football passion  ;)  Can't beat Germany for that anyway in my mind.

Just from a footballing perspective it'd be so odd. But whatever, we'll see where he goes. Mainz would make more sense, but I hope they stick with the coach they have rather than go for a guy whos not been a head coach of a team in 18 years.

Danke. :)

I meant, German fans are so responsible while they are enjoying in football matches. But English, Turkish, Greek and South Italian fans are crazy. They’re living with the football in their daily routines. That’s what I meant with the word of passion.

If he don’t like this kind of atmospheres, well of course he should stick with the Bundesliga. And i think that Zeljko Buvac is more than a regular assistant manager. Unfortunately LFC family will realize that this season.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: June 9, 2018, 10:47:37 pm »
Danke. :)

I meant, German fans are so responsible while they are enjoying in football matches. But English, Turkish, Greek and South Italian fans are crazy. They’re living with the football in their daily routines. That’s what I meant with the word of passion.

If he don’t like this kind of atmospheres, well of course he should stick with the Bundesliga. And i think that Zeljko Buvac is more than a regular assistant manager. Unfortunately LFC family will realize that this season.

I don't think atmosphere is what that is going to sway a coach, that's what I'm saying :D I don't think that is what is topping the list of reasons for choosing a club. It's about football firstly. So I'm not getting why that is a basis to an argument.

I know what Buvac is like, I've followed his career alongside Kloppo's for years, and I know the impact losing him can have if he isn't replaced properly. Which is another reason I would think him mad to make such a career move, yes you can say 'but he'll be a head coach instead of an assistant'. It's still one allmighty step downwards, unless he has nothing better to go for. Again, no offense to your league.

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: June 9, 2018, 11:23:38 pm »
I think what he's guilty of is saying something is certain.

Like he'll hear something is agreed verbally between player and club and he'll say it's done.

Or Fekir has medical issue = it's off.

When it's usually not as back and white as that. For what it's worth I think after reading Reddys article Edwards will be back over there to renegotiate the fee based on appearances. Protects LFC whilst if stays fit Lyon get full amount.

Reckon you are spot on there.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #261 on: June 13, 2018, 02:52:57 pm »
Surely that was Rodgers? ;)

Nobody likes a smart arse  ;D :o
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline riismeister

• Legacy Fan
  • Onwards and upwards
« Reply #262 on: July 19, 2018, 10:07:49 pm »
Seems he is doing a very good job. Fair play

Indeed.

Offline Cid

• Licks cuban heeled shoes but doesn't want anyone to know about it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: July 20, 2018, 12:10:47 am »

I'll forever bear a custom title for saying it, but it was Purslow I believe most responsible.  Only a slimy prick like that had the pure gall to sell the club from under his own bosses.  I recall a video of him celebrating after the sale went through too.

Consider also that H&G tried to have Purslow and Ayre removed from the board and the generally held notion that Ayre favoured Lims bid.  Combine that with the final decision being a majority, not unanimous and we can make an educated guess that Purslow wanted FSG.

Many will always hate him for the decisions he made in the dark times, but for me he and Broughton are the reasons we escaped that fate.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: July 20, 2018, 10:14:30 pm »
Assuming Ings and Mignolet together raise £25m along with a few £m loan fees for Origi and Markovic. Edwards could raise £40m there abouts with Ward fee. Amazing really.

£180m raised in 2018. Is that a record?

Considering we've spent £173m this summer that truly is incredible taking into account we are much stronger. You'd think there really should be plenty of £ left for future windows. Unless Coutinho money was planned for VVD and Keita. But I'm sure their purchases weren't dependant on him being sold.

Either way. Well done Edwards.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline KingKolo

• usernamechangefullcirclejerk
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: July 20, 2018, 10:41:55 pm »
Assuming Ings and Mignolet together raise £25m along with a few £m loan fees for Origi and Markovic. Edwards could raise £40m there abouts with Ward fee. Amazing really.

Considering we've spent £173m this summer that truly is incredible taking into account we are much stronger. You'd think there really should be plenty of £ left for future windows. Unless Coutinho money was planned for VVD and Keita. But I'm sure their purchases weren't dependant on him being sold.

What on earth makes you so sure of that?

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: July 20, 2018, 10:48:36 pm »
What on earth makes you so sure of that?

Because we wanted them before Neymar was sold and Barca came for Phil. Simple at that mate.

You think the VVD and Keita were only bought on the back of selling a player we had no plan of selling?
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline KingKolo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: July 20, 2018, 11:16:19 pm »
Because we wanted them before Neymar was sold and Barca came for Phil. Simple at that mate.

You think the VVD and Keita were only bought on the back of selling a player we had no plan of selling?
By summer 2017 it was pretty obvious to everyone that Coutinho would be off to Barca sooner or later.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if we held onto Coutinho a bit longer because we'd failed to get deals for Van Dijk and Keita over the line.

Obviously we'll never know, and it's not in the interest of the club to make it known if true.

Our average yearly net spend under FSG before Klopp arrived was about €40m.
First couple of years he didn't really spend any money, so let's say he saved €80m from that period, plus another €40m for this year, it still doesn't add up to the €168m we've spent this summer.

Of course there's a bit more TV money kicking around... but overall I reckon it's safe to assume that we've spent what there is to spend.

Offline lorenzo

• Kopite
« Reply #268 on: July 20, 2018, 11:35:39 pm »
By summer 2017 it was pretty obvious to everyone that Coutinho would be off to Barca sooner or later.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if we held onto Coutinho a bit longer because we'd failed to get deals for Van Dijk and Keita over the line.

Obviously we'll never know, and it's not in the interest of the club to make it known if true.

Our average yearly net spend under FSG before Klopp arrived was about €40m.
First couple of years he didn't really spend any money, so let's say he saved €80m from that period, plus another €40m for this year, it still doesn't add up to the €168m we've spent this summer.

Of course there's a bit more TV money kicking around... but overall I reckon it's safe to assume that we've spent what there is to spend.
Oh here we go............. ::)

Offline KingKolo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: July 20, 2018, 11:51:25 pm »
Oh here we go............. ::)
haha ffs...

Let me be clear:

FSG and Klopp are the best two things to happen to LFC since we last won the European Cup (and I was in Istanbul btw). FSG are fantastic owners IMO. The main stand is an absolute credit, they're doing mostly good things off the pitch in terms of commercial revenues, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with being run sensibly and sustainably.

We've made some brilliant signings in the last few years, and I have no issue whatsoever with the extent to which FSG are putting their hands in their pockets.

I just think it's a bit fantasist to think that there's a big pot of money leftover somewhere from the Coutinho deal. This year we've bought the world's most expensive centre back and the world's most expensive goalkeeper, along with investing nearly £100m on our midfield.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #270 on: July 21, 2018, 12:32:11 am »

I don't really believe in this kitty whereby it ebbs and flows depending on who we've bought and sold. We've been negative net spend for a while, but I don't think we have a transfer pot that still has money in it from 2015. It'll be a case-by-case basis per transfer. Yes, we've done very well in sales lately and they will positively effect the health of the club, but along with the CL run and the expanded marketing and sales, it will just all go into the bank. When we want a player, we see what we've got, and go from there.

This Alisson fee has blown me away really. We are doing what I hoped we would do. In January after signing VVD, I said to a colleague that we need to do the same with a keeper. Find the right man and blow the bank to get him, given it was our last obvious weak spot. I never thought we'd actually do it. But I don't think it's because we are in the black over the last 5 years in transfer fees. It's because we've been doing well, Klopp has a good record of identifying the right targets and the coffers are generally in rude health.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: July 21, 2018, 12:38:59 am »
haha ffs...

Let me be clear:

FSG and Klopp are the best two things to happen to LFC since we last won the European Cup (and I was in Istanbul btw). FSG are fantastic owners IMO. The main stand is an absolute credit, they're doing mostly good things off the pitch in terms of commercial revenues, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with being run sensibly and sustainably.

We've made some brilliant signings in the last few years, and I have no issue whatsoever with the extent to which FSG are putting their hands in their pockets.

I just think it's a bit fantasist to think that there's a big pot of money leftover somewhere from the Coutinho deal. This year we've bought the world's most expensive centre back and the world's most expensive goalkeeper, along with investing nearly £100m on our midfield.

I think that Klopp has been willing to wait for the right men because he was assured that any money that came in and any money he didn't spend would roll over,for that reason I also think that if the right player came along before the 5th he still has the funds to splash out & if that player was silly money I have faith that FSG would release more money.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #272 on: July 21, 2018, 12:40:49 am »
haha ffs...

Let me be clear:

You seem to be trying to paint a skinflint narrative here, but we've got the worlds most expensive defender and goalkeeper. I know we've been good at balancing the books lately, but the outlay sanctioned for VVD and Alisson is fucking bigtime. The owners clearly have ambition and want to win things.

Plus, I'm quite happy that we are bring run in a sustainable fashion.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 01:02:59 am by kasperoff »
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline KingKolo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: July 21, 2018, 01:02:59 am »
You seem to be trying to paint a skinflint narrative here, but we'd got the worlds most expensive defender and goalkeeper. I know we've been good at balancing the books lately, but the outlay sanctioned for VVD and Alisson is fucking bigtime. The owners clearly have ambition and want to win things.

Plus, I'm quite happy that we are bring run in a sustainable fashion.
You say I'm 'painting a skinflint narrative', and then go on to repeat back to me pretty much everything I said, all of which was really complimentary about FSG. Strange.

I think that Klopp has been willing to wait for the right men because he was assured that any money that came in and any money he didn't spend would roll over,for that reason I also think that if the right player came along before the 5th he still has the funds to splash out & if that player was silly money I have faith that FSG would release more money.
I very much doubt it, but would be delighted to be proved wrong.

Either way, we're in a great position compared to where we were when FSG first came in, and I'm really happy about the direction the club is moving in.

Offline dimwit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • this is what depression will do to you
« Reply #274 on: July 21, 2018, 07:32:50 am »
Seems he is doing a very good job. Fair play

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #275 on: July 21, 2018, 09:15:00 am »

We got £12.5m for Ward, we're getting much more than that for Mignolet if we move him on.

Offline KingKolo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: July 21, 2018, 09:58:34 am »
We got £12.5m for Ward, we're getting much more than that for Mignolet if we move him on.
Dunno if it'll be much more. Mignolet will have minimal resale value for whoever buys him, and Ward enhanced his credentials with his stint at Huddersfield.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #277 on: July 21, 2018, 10:15:15 am »
Dunno if it'll be much more. Mignolet will have minimal resale value for whoever buys him, and Ward enhanced his credentials with his stint at Huddersfield.

In the Championship and has played 1 Premier League game in his whole career to date. Mignolet is 30 and still has several years left in him for a mid-table Premier League or continental side. If he leaves he's not leaving for a similar amount to Ward, he's going for a fair bit more. Either way £25m for Mignolet and Ings as stated in the original quote is extremely conservative.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: July 21, 2018, 10:24:08 am »
Smashing it at the moment is the lad. Fair play to him. :)

Shame on all the naysayers who weren't prepared to give him a chance. :wanker
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: July 21, 2018, 11:07:42 am »
https://youtu.be/fkMOwZpU3zM?t=4m35s

That's the first time I've seen Edwards that isn't the usual picture. Also the first time I've heard him speak. Pretty sure he tries to escape the video too when he sees them walking up the stairs :lmao

Done well this summer.