Author Topic: The corruption fallacy - they’re all out to get us!  (Read 173513 times)

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Re: The corruption fallacy - they’re all out to get us!
« Reply #4360 on: April 28, 2024, 12:50:46 pm »
I also thought it was interesting that Dixon, an ex-Arsenal stalwart, would be remonstrating this, a decision that cost us 2 points.

Imagine Micah Richards in the same scenario. Cue nervous laughter "hahahah....the ref's blown the whistle that's that...the goalie is obviously injured...Gakpo must have fouled him just before" (off-mic "oi, bring that buffet cart back!")

Dixon is also a City fan.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Buster Gonad

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4361 on: April 28, 2024, 12:53:55 pm »
Cricket is shite. That's my take ;)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4362 on: April 28, 2024, 01:05:19 pm »
Cricket is shite. That's my take ;)

It's not even that good. Fucking even worse than darts, and that's saying something.

Should launch those ashes into space along with all the dickheads that watch it.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4363 on: April 28, 2024, 01:07:15 pm »
Yep.

Apart from the media who share our outrage over the incident. They don't count because it spoils the argument.

You don't ever seem to have any outrage about any of the incidents. If I read you correctly, you don't really care that much and it's part and parcel of the game and we should just accept what decisions are made and get on with it?

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #4364 on: April 28, 2024, 01:12:11 pm »
You don't ever seem to have any outrage about any of the incidents. If I read you correctly, you don't really care that much and it's part and parcel of the game and we should just accept what decisions are made and get on with it?

That's right. Ignore the post where I say the incident was a travesty - just  like you ignore all other pieces of evidence that spoil your arguments. I obviously just don't care. Like you've said many times before I'm not really a Liverpool supporter at all.

I'll tell you what though. After being on the end of your childish invective for months now, I've come to the conclusion that are a very sad fuck indeed.

"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4365 on: April 28, 2024, 01:12:31 pm »
It's not even that good. Fucking even worse than darts, and that's saying something.

Should launch those ashes into space along with all the dickheads that watch it.

Phew, I was worried I was in the wrong for liking cricket but thanks for the validation that I am indeed correct Andy.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4366 on: April 28, 2024, 01:22:45 pm »
That's right. Ignore the post where I say the incident was a travesty - just  like you ignore all other pieces of evidence that spoil your arguments. I obviously just don't care. Like you've said many times before I'm not really a Liverpool supporter at all.

I'll tell you what though. After being on the end of your childish invective for months now, I've come to the conclusion that are a very sad fuck indeed.

You seem very mildy perturbed about it, but without any real anger about the numerous decisions.

I can't say you come across as outraged. You certainly don't seem to want to hold the officials accountable for their actions, which is pretty much all most of us want.

If we get fucked over then that's pretty shite. If we get fucked over and the individual 'gets away with it' then that's worse. if the individual 'gets away with it' and then gets to do it again and again and again then that is worse.

All the way through this thread, you've taken the piss out of people that are actually outraged. I'm fucking fuming. I have nothing against losing or drawing when we've been shite, but to be continually fucked up the arse by officials that we KNOW will just do it again and again and again to us - then that is outrageous and I am fucking outraged.

You, to me, do not seem outraged at all. 

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4367 on: April 28, 2024, 01:24:13 pm »
Phew, I was worried I was in the wrong for liking cricket but thanks for the validation that I am indeed correct Andy.

At least you might get a free space flight out of it.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4368 on: April 28, 2024, 01:34:46 pm »
Yorky, do you consider Taylor's persuading Titsley to act injured and his summoning of the physios, to be a corrupt act, using the dictionary definition of corruption as "dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power", usually but not necessarily involving bribery?

Actually, let-let-let, let me rephrase that. Erm, can I... No, actually I'll just repeat the question. Yorky, do you consider Taylor's persuading Titsley to act injured and his summoning of the physios, to be a corrupt act, using the dictionary definition of corruption as "dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power", usually but not necessarily involving bribery?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4369 on: April 28, 2024, 01:37:03 pm »
So If I'm getting this right, as well as all the refs, now all the media are conspiring against us?

I know right, it's ridiculous to suggest that the UK press has an axe to grind with LFC or Liverpool.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4370 on: April 28, 2024, 01:39:18 pm »
Yep.

Apart from the media who share our outrage over the incident. They don't count because it spoils the argument.

The thing is people who are outraged pretty much always ask for the perpetrator to be held to account. The vast majority of Liverpool fans want something done about it. Where are the people in the media demanding the audio and demanding Taylor is punished?

Where are the people demanding that the PGMOL takes action and investigates what happened.

Or is the reality that the media aren't enraged about it. I mean compare the reaction to a drop ball in the Forest game or the first Derby when there was genuine outrage that Ashley Young was sent off for two stonewall yellow card challenges. Or even better Neville's reaction to Forest questioning the three penalties not given to Forest.

I mean Neville demanded that Clattenberg was removed from his job. What are the outraged media demanding happens to Taylor for clearly cheating?
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #4371 on: April 28, 2024, 01:43:18 pm »
Only saw it this morning for one reason or another ... actually stunned how it's not been highlighted in the media in any way shape or form.

I don't know how you can watch that and not come to the conclusion that Anthony Taylor is a bent referee? Anyone? Of all the things that's happened this season, it's the worst one. No wonder Klopp can't be arsed anymore. Why would you when that happens every time Taylor refs us? Corrupt league, incapable corrupt refs.

Bizarre at best, corrupt at worst, and you know what? People mock the Youtubers of the world, but at least some of their podcasts are trying to highlight this stuff and not just brush it away from their paymasters. Carragher and Neville, where are they on this one? Oh sorry, Carragher says fans who think refs are bent are being silly doesn't he.

Fuck off this league.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4372 on: April 28, 2024, 01:57:08 pm »
The match report https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68862599 makes zero mention of it and while Wright, Shearer and Lineker did discuss and rip it apart, as Al says, Pearce totally glossed over it and actually claimed in commentary that Taylor saw Areola was injured, even though he was telling him to play on and the fucker was stood pulling his socks up.

They’ve also gone through the trouble of writing a full separate article about the Salah/Klopp incident, they know what they’re doing

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4373 on: April 28, 2024, 02:09:10 pm »
They’ve also gone through the trouble of writing a full separate article about the Salah/Klopp incident, they know what they’re doing

I noticed that too. There's more people on here outraged that Mo dared to shout at Klopp than there are that Taylor snuffed out our last hope of winning the league. You watch, Arsenal and ADFC will both bloody lose today now
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4374 on: April 28, 2024, 02:13:58 pm »

Surely if the plan was to somehow conspire to bury the news about Taylor they’d have just told the MOTD pundits not to mention it in the first place?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4375 on: April 28, 2024, 02:25:05 pm »
Surely if the plan was to somehow conspire to bury the news about Taylor they’d have just told the MOTD pundits not to mention it in the first place?

Again I have no idea what this 'plan' is?

They just didn't want to mention it.

Why is what I want to know. I've asked a few times. Why wasn't it mentioned? It was a key part of the game.

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4376 on: April 28, 2024, 02:29:35 pm »

Why is what I want to know. I've asked a few times. Why wasn't it mentioned? It was a key part of the game.

I feel the lack of coverage is purely because it’s the naughty scousers. It’ll get far more attention and clicks for them to talk up the Klopp & Salah incident because people can use that to poke fun at us, you won’t get many opposing fans calling outrage on the Gakpo incident because it would have benefitted Liverpool and not their own team.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #4377 on: April 28, 2024, 02:30:58 pm »
I know right, it's ridiculous to suggest that the UK press has an axe to grind with LFC or Liverpool.

The front of the paper or the back?

Both have different topics and back stories.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4378 on: April 28, 2024, 02:33:17 pm »
Chops, I see you as a Financial Times reader.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #4379 on: April 28, 2024, 02:34:37 pm »
Razzle and Men Only.

The latter not being for you evidently.😁
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4380 on: April 28, 2024, 02:41:01 pm »
I feel the lack of coverage is purely because it’s the naughty scousers. It’ll get far more attention and clicks for them to talk up the Klopp & Salah incident because people can use that to poke fun at us, you won’t get many opposing fans calling outrage on the Gakpo incident because it would have benefitted Liverpool and not their own team.

Having known someone that worked for a paper and also (kind of) knowing someone that worked for a background department for a media website, it always came across how genuinely amateur they are in some aspects.

There are some areas where they are amazing in their coverage, and some areas where it's done like a load of lads for the bantz.

I think most of the problem here and why I'm so angry is that I expect the Premier League to be professional, I expect PGMOL to be professional, I expect the FA to be professional and I expect the media to be professional.

But they aren't - that's half my anger - if I did a job like that then I would do everything I could to adhere to standards and do a professional job.

That's not coming across to me in the case of any of this. Clicks, clickbait, bantz, agendas and piss taking seems to be the order of the day. Maybe it's always been like this and it's now just that I'm getting on a bit, I'm just noticing now.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4381 on: April 28, 2024, 02:46:45 pm »

I recorded MOTD just to see what got said. Pearce glossed over in comms, saying Taylor knew Areola was injured. Lineker, Shearer and Wright, especially Wright, had a right go about it and they highlighted that Taylor called for the physios and the physios had absolutely no idea that Areola was injured. They actually said he (Taylor) is telling Areola to go down to cover his mistake.

The big issue is that its not getting proper coverage. MOTD has an average viewer figure of 4 million and is only available in the UK, the BBC website gets over 1 billion visits a month and says fuck all about it, while yapping on about the Mo/Klopp tiff
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4382 on: April 28, 2024, 02:49:52 pm »
I recorded MOTD just to see what got said. Pearce glossed over in comms, saying Taylor knew Areola was injured. Lineker, Shearer and Wright, especially Wright, had a right go about it and they highlighted that Taylor called for the physios and the physios had absolutely no idea that Areola was injured. They actually said he (Taylor) is telling Areola to go down to cover his mistake.

The big issue is that its not getting proper coverage. MOTD has an average viewer figure of 4 million and is only available in the UK, the BBC website gets over 1 billion visits a month and says fuck all about it, while yapping on about the Mo/Klopp tiff

Yeah, that's where I was coming from mate - the BBC is probably one of THE news sources in the world and why Britain should be proud of it - it's a key moment in a key match and it isn't even mentioned.

Most of the readers wouldn't even know it had happened.

My question is why wasn't it mentioned? I don't know the answer. It's an honest question, why wouldn't you mention it? I don't get it?

For instance, this was posted by the BBC along with a vid about the dropped ball at Forest - including Jenas losing his shit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68494472
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 02:51:50 pm by Andy @ Allerton! »

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4383 on: April 28, 2024, 02:52:38 pm »
Yeah, that's where I was coming from mate - the BBC is probably one of THE news sources in the world and why Britain should be proud of it - it's a key moment in a key match and it isn't even mentioned.

Most of the readers wouldn't even know it had happened.

My question is why wasn't it mentioned? I don't know the answer. It's an honest question, why wouldn't you mention it? I don't get it?

Its a strange one and I have no idea why either

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4384 on: April 28, 2024, 02:56:12 pm »
What did Jurgen say about the Gakpo incident?
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4385 on: April 28, 2024, 03:19:40 pm »
What did Jurgen say about the Gakpo incident?

Nothing because speaking out just gets you fined and your club targeted by the PGMOL mob. How have Wolves and Forest done decision wise after they spoke out about the PGMOL.

As Rob said he probably won't speak out because he knows the club and Slot will be targetted next season if he does.

For me the whole club have been too soft regarding the PGMOL mafia. The line was well and truly crossed when we allowed an employee to be assaulted by a match official. Or as you would describe it an incompetent arm movement by a professional who was just seeking to be the best official he could be.

The million pound question for me is whether you think Taylor deliberately denying Liverpool a goal scoring opportunity was bias. I mean Taylor did absolutely nothing wrong. He indicated to the keeper to play on. He wasn't covering up his own mistake when he cheated and told Areola to go to ground.

So was it an act of affection to Areola or was it just his bias coming to the fore and he didn't want Liverpool to score from a mistake. Furthermore if Ali had done the same thing do you think he would have blown his whistle told our physios to come on and told Ali to go to ground.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4386 on: April 28, 2024, 04:05:38 pm »
Nothing.

I understand why he didn't. But it might explain why it's not the lead story in some papers and Salah's petulance is. If Klopp had spoken out and made an issue of it then the papers would have followed. Keeping silent is not the best way to whip up a storm.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4387 on: April 28, 2024, 04:35:12 pm »
I understand why he didn't. But it might explain why it's not the lead story in some papers and Salah's petulance is. If Klopp had spoken out and made an issue of it then the papers would have followed. Keeping silent is not the best way to whip up a storm.

Fair enough.

I will ask again.

The million pound question for me is whether you think Taylor deliberately denying Liverpool a goal scoring opportunity was bias. I mean Taylor did absolutely nothing wrong. He indicated to the keeper to play on. He wasn't covering up his own mistake when he cheated and told Areola to go to ground.

So was it an act of affection to Areola or was it just his bias coming to the fore and he didn't want Liverpool to score from a mistake. Furthermore if Ali had done the same thing do you think he would have blown his whistle told our physios to come on and told Ali to go to ground.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4388 on: April 28, 2024, 04:50:07 pm »

Funny how those who keep arguing it's not bias or corruption couldn't find an excuse for this one

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4389 on: April 28, 2024, 04:50:31 pm »
'There are skills which are interchangeable between working in the prison service and refereeing,' said Taylor, who worked in Strangeways HMP in Manchester before becoming a full-time professional referee.

'It's not about red and yellow cards, it's about stopping things happening as much as you can. Trying to be proactive.

'Working in a prison meant I needed a lot of communication and management qualities to deal with daily situations.

'I specialised in control and restrain techniques, educating staff on the best ways to control violent individuals and difficult situations that arise."

Hold on, isn't the job of a referee to be reactive to what happens on the pitch, not proactive, prejudging everything and seeking to justify it afterwards?
I posted this in the match thread but it has got me thinking about this fucker and what else could excuse his antics. Note the word 'excuse' not defend, before anyone says it. It is possible that, having seen Areola get up (eventually, trying to time waste) he waves his arm for play to continue, jogs off back towards the halfway line, then turns around, sees the ball loose in the penalty area and Areola bent over like that. I wonder if Taylor panicked - his prison officer persona kicking in - and thought he'd had some sort of serious issue? He was after all the ref when Eriksen had his cardiac arrest in the last Euros.

Doesn't excuse his pathetic attempt to cover it up though.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4390 on: April 28, 2024, 04:57:25 pm »
I posted this in the match thread but it has got me thinking about this fucker and what else could excuse his antics. Note the word 'excuse' not defend, before anyone says it. It is possible that, having seen Areola get up (eventually, trying to time waste) he waves his arm for play to continue, jogs off back towards the halfway line, then turns around, sees the ball loose in the penalty area and Areola bent over like that. I wonder if Taylor panicked - his prison officer persona kicking in - and thought he'd had some sort of serious issue? He was after all the ref when Eriksen had his cardiac arrest in the last Euros.

Doesn't excuse his pathetic attempt to cover it up though.

You took this thread to another level.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4391 on: April 28, 2024, 04:58:07 pm »
And that's me as someone who thinks it's hard to discount the Occam's razor position that Webb, Taylor, Tierney and all the other c*nts are corrupt and openly anti-Liverpool/paid for by Abu Dhabi.

My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4392 on: April 28, 2024, 05:04:58 pm »
You took this thread to another level.
Just thinking out loud really. I'm not sure it holds water myself and his 'instinct' was more to stop Liverpool scoring a likely winning goal, than concern for their goalie's wellbeing. If it was the latter, then at least he could explain it and some people would accept it as 'human error'. Of course he really shouldn't have blatantly and outrageously tried to cheat by telling Areola to fake it to cover his own arse, but then that's another default 'instinct' he clearly suffers from, the PGMOL police mentality.

This is the problem with all these refs though. Getting involved and being "proactive", making it all about them. It's called main character syndrome and it's become rife these days.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 05:12:03 pm by rossipersempre »

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4393 on: April 28, 2024, 05:14:55 pm »
Linekar for all his faults says what he wants, especially against authority.
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4394 on: April 28, 2024, 05:15:06 pm »
Mad thing is... the game has VAR

Their general rule of thumb now is to let play commence and use VAR to dictate if the play was legal or not. How many blatant offsides do we see play out? Why did this suddenly change when it would have been the best course of action

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4395 on: April 28, 2024, 05:20:00 pm »
Fair enough.

I will ask again.

Taylor wasnt having LFC scoring any quick witted shit on his watch. Does anyone believe that Divoks Barca goal wouldve stood with PGMOL in charge?
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4396 on: April 28, 2024, 05:26:06 pm »
Taylor wasnt having LFC scoring any quick witted shit on his watch. Does anyone believe that Divoks Barca goal wouldve stood with PGMOL in charge?
Was thinking the same after the match. Trent didn't wait for permission to take it early and Origi didn't hesitate.

Offline Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4397 on: April 28, 2024, 05:28:35 pm »

It was a UEFA referee who allowed Gabriel to pick up the ball in his own penalty area without any punishment. An equally extraordinary incident that the referee appeared unable to cope with.

Offline art03

• Kopite
« Reply #4398 on: April 28, 2024, 05:33:40 pm »
Just watched the highlights of the Arsenal match and it is hard to say that the officials don't favor them. That 2nd Saka goal would have been pulled back for a drop ball if we were the ones that scored from it. Harvert's goal would have been ruled out for a foul on the keeper and Spurs would have had 1 pen earlier. What everyone is asking for, including supporters of other clubs, is for some level of consistency to the officiating.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4399 on: April 28, 2024, 05:37:54 pm »
It was a UEFA referee who allowed Gabriel to pick up the ball in his own penalty area without any punishment. An equally extraordinary incident that the referee appeared unable to cope with.

I will ask again.

I will ask again.

"Ohhh-kayyy"