Author Topic: Nottingham Forest  (Read 52446 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: Nottingham Forest
« Reply #400 on: March 3, 2024, 12:26:55 pm »
It seems very basic doesn't it. Imagine what the British media would say if a Spanish or Italian club had an ex-top flight referee on their books

Say nothing of the chaos if every club had one. 😄
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #401 on: March 3, 2024, 12:39:15 pm »
Say nothing of the chaos if every club had one. 😄

For us it would have to be Martin Atkinson wouldn't it, given that Howard Webb is currently unavailable.
 :-\
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #402 on: March 3, 2024, 01:52:25 pm »
Forest must have had a very nicely reffed season to be crying so much about a mistake a ref made 2 mins before the oppo scored a goal.

What the fuck would they do if they had a good goal that was given on the pitch disallowed by an incompetent VAR, or a penalty not given for a player playing basketball in the penalty area. What a weak willed fanbase, very much the image of their cowardly coach and his timewasting tactics.

Offline Cesar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #403 on: March 3, 2024, 01:56:42 pm »
If it somehow came down to the last day and it's between these scabs and the blue-shite for the last relegation spot, then stick a blue shirt on me while I whistle z cars.

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #404 on: March 3, 2024, 01:57:44 pm »
I keep wondering if we have reached peak insanity yet. I thought Robertson being elbowed and it being our fault would be hard to beat. Fuck Forest, Clattenburg and Jenas. The worlds fucking crazy.

It's gaslighting, pure and simple. They want us to think that we're the crazy ones and that reality is whatever they say it is.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #405 on: March 3, 2024, 01:58:03 pm »
Over the years I've aways had a feeling that I'd prefer a Premier League with Forest in it - same with Leeds, who've obviously spent most of the last two decades absent. Reasonably big club who famously had a particularly rich period in their history - always felt they were better 'value' than some other teams who've appeared in the top flight from time to time.

I won't miss their supporters & their song-set when the eventually drop back down again.

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #406 on: March 3, 2024, 02:00:08 pm »
Horrible bunch. Funny that they wanted to sing about us for the entire game though. Small time.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #407 on: March 3, 2024, 02:05:40 pm »
I think it's important to remember that at the end of the day Nottingham is full of scabs.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #408 on: March 3, 2024, 02:20:32 pm »
There were two bookings during added time for time wasting. Gibbs White AND Danilo.
Oh that's right. I knew Danilo got booked but "missed" the reason why. A bit like the Endo touch, which if much clearer from the LF highlights.
I posted in another thread the other week that I'm binning football off when Klopp leaves. The only thing that can keep me interested is if we get Alonso and it's basically because of shit like this every single week.
Yes, I saw that. Each to their own, of course, but I didn't bin LFC when Hodgson was manager so I doubt I will for the next Liverpool manager. Amorim looks a good fit too.

Not sure what you mean by "shit like this every single week"? I'll take 99th minute winners and industrial strength cry-arsing, owners on the pitch, letters to the PGMOL and Jenas and his "shocking decision". It the equivalent of a wrongly awarded throw in nearly two minutes before the goal. It's made a lovely spring Sunday all the sweeter.

And as for singing GSTK, do they think it riles us or something? We don't give a fuck and just makes a supporter base look like servile, fore-lock tugging bellends.

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #409 on: March 3, 2024, 02:41:02 pm »
Over the years I've aways had a feeling that I'd prefer a Premier League with Forest in it - same with Leeds, who've obviously spent most of the last two decades absent. Reasonably big club who famously had a particularly rich period in their history - always felt they were better 'value' than some other teams who've appeared in the top flight from time to time.

I won't miss their supporters & their song-set when the eventually drop back down again.

The sad thing is, if Forest go down, they'll just be replaced by Leicester coming back up.

Can we just annex the Midlands? Full of thick, unimaginative, Tories.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #410 on: March 3, 2024, 05:07:25 pm »
Football fans in this country are so retarded.

Quite possibly, but in this case most will be merely being deliberately obtuse as it gives them an excuse to slag off LiVARpool as despite us losing out on most decisions it was clearly a benefit to us to get a drop ball rather than the free kick it should have been.  ::)

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #411 on: March 3, 2024, 05:10:19 pm »
It seems very basic doesn't it. Imagine what the British media would say if a Spanish or Italian club had an ex-top flight referee on their books

I don't think it is inherently a bad thing as too many footballers, managers and pundits don't understand the rules, but he clearly shouldn't be coming out and making a public statement like this, especially one that is so biased and flawed.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #412 on: March 3, 2024, 07:00:36 pm »
I don't think it is inherently a bad thing as too many footballers, managers and pundits don't understand the rules, but he clearly shouldn't be coming out and making a public statement like this, especially one that is so biased and flawed.

It was the "I've got friends at the PGMOL I'll be speaking to" line that I didn't like, suggests he thinks he can influence decisions going forwards
Jurgen YNWA

Offline cissesbeard

• Kopite
« Reply #413 on: March 3, 2024, 07:29:04 pm »
enjoy your points deduction you fucking cheats.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #414 on: March 3, 2024, 08:05:42 pm »
What do they think would have happened had hudson odoi kept the ball or got it back?

They are acting like they had a penalty or a one on one denied. It was a ball out wide with 2 defenders and a crowded box. Fucking weirdos
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #415 on: March 3, 2024, 10:31:27 pm »
Was there Saturday. This lot are on a Leicester level of cuntishness. Despise them with all my being.

After what happened at Hillsborough, I thought there would be some kind of mutual respect.

For a fan base that appears to despise scousers, they have no issue belting out a song (twice every game) that was written and performed by one of the most famous scousers ever to walk the earth.

Absolutely made up we won but even more happy in the way we won it.  Hopefully they finish the season a solitary 1 point below the team in 17th, thus enabling us to take credit for sending the scab bastards back to the championship.

Offline Jamesy

• Anny Roader
  • Auld Arse
« Reply #416 on: March 3, 2024, 10:52:26 pm »
Was there Saturday. This lot are on a Leicester level of cuntishness. Despise them with all my being.

After what happened at Hillsborough, I thought there would be some kind of mutual respect.

For a fan base that appears to despise scousers, they have no issue belting out a song (twice every game) that was written and performed by one of the most famous scousers ever to walk the earth.

Absolutely made up we won but even more happy in the way we won it.  Hopefully they finish the season a solitary 1 point below the team in 17th, thus enabling us to take credit for sending the scab bastards back to the championship.

They would probably all go on strike!

...oh no, wait....
I've got your name written here in a rose tattoo.

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: March 3, 2024, 11:03:09 pm »
Ditch them in the summer Divock lad, you're far far too good for them.

Wouldn't mind Gibbs-White if we've got a suitable gap in our squad for him to fill.
« Last Edit: March 3, 2024, 11:04:55 pm by Gili Gulu »
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #418 on: March 3, 2024, 11:09:29 pm »

Wouldn't mind Gibbs-White if we've got a suitable gap in our squad for him to fill.

The tea lady is retiring

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #419 on: March 3, 2024, 11:27:39 pm »
That stat I heard yesterday. 'Liverpool have never beat Forest at the city ground in the premier league era'

My mind immediately took me back to the first ever televised premier league Sky game and teddy sheringhans goal and I was immediately 16 again watching with dad and my
Mum messing about in the kitchen. Still alive still together

A stat that sent my mind on a chaotic emotional rollercoaster and the Nunez winner finished me
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #420 on: March 3, 2024, 11:44:09 pm »

WTF was that lad doing after Darwin scored, only saw him run on and then get dragged of by a few stewards
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #421 on: March 4, 2024, 12:28:21 am »
WTF was that lad doing after Darwin scored, only saw him run on and then get dragged of by a few stewards
Looked like he wanted to deck Tierney ... Kostas and a Forest player came to his rescue ...
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline aussie_ox

• Main Stander
  • LFC Blood Red all the way
« Reply #422 on: March 4, 2024, 02:42:03 am »
Have I woke up in an alternate universe where this is thing now, it's absolutely round the bend

Can the club be fined for this?  Quite clearly a ridiculous statement. Or are they covered because he is a "consultant" and technically not a club employee?

The referee blew up for a drop ball and believed the last touch to be from Liverpool clearing in the pen area and turned it over.   A nothing burger decision,  similar to what happened in Forest's favor earlier in the game.  A full 2 minutes elapsed between that and the goal.

Klopp that!

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #423 on: March 4, 2024, 03:51:34 am »
Can the club be fined for this?  Quite clearly a ridiculous statement. Or are they covered because he is a "consultant" and technically not a club employee?

The referee blew up for a drop ball and believed the last touch to be from Liverpool clearing in the pen area and turned it over.   A nothing burger decision,  similar to what happened in Forest's favor earlier in the game.  A full 2 minutes elapsed between that and the goal.

The two minute thing is what makes this bonkers. If we had scored from an incorrectly awarded corner or penalty, fair enough, be aggrieved. This wasn’t even the same passage of play!
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #424 on: March 4, 2024, 07:57:35 am »
The two minute thing is what makes this bonkers. If we had scored from an incorrectly awarded corner or penalty, fair enough, be aggrieved. This wasn’t even the same passage of play!

They had several chances to clear their lines. Don't blame the ref blame yourselves.

Offline spider-neil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #425 on: March 4, 2024, 07:58:38 am »

Konate was booted in the fucking head. If anything, we should have had a freekick.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #426 on: March 4, 2024, 08:02:37 am »
I will take great pleasure in Luton and Forest going down this season. Forest fans are hilarious, imagine playing shit on a stick football and then whining about losing when they can't even defend their own box. Go back down the leagues you cheats.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #427 on: March 4, 2024, 08:06:10 am »

The mad thing is, that happens all the time, probably once every couple weeks and it never, ever, generates this level of attention. Pretty sure it happened in a match live on Sky the other week and the commentators basically brushed it off and said “Too bad, should have defended it better” and moved on.

There were no ex refs coming out saying what a disgraceful decision it was, no claims of “monumental errors”, no deep discussion of chaos theory and how one action changes the entire path of humanity.  It didn’t even warrant a section on ref watch… which you can be pretty certain will be almost entirely dedicated to the decision to award Liverpool a drop ball this week.  ::)

Offline spider-neil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #428 on: March 4, 2024, 08:09:20 am »
Anyone that indulges in 'sign on' can fuck off. Oh, and Forest has higher unemployment than Liverpool.
« Last Edit: March 4, 2024, 10:51:34 am by spider-neil »

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #431 on: March 4, 2024, 09:51:11 am »
Arf!

"That's a disgrace"
"That's disgusting"
"That's beyond disgrace"
"Look at that"

Very poor effort 1/10, he needs to watch some Everton full time videos and learn how to have a proper fume

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #432 on: March 4, 2024, 09:52:11 am »
He sounded pretty unconvinced by its digracefulness.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #433 on: March 4, 2024, 09:57:23 am »
Needed a ‘me duck’ in there for full effect.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #434 on: March 4, 2024, 10:03:36 am »
The way he’s framing that and panning the camera round makes it look like he’s talking about the state of that stand and the way the height of the roof keeps changing.

I agree. Disgusting. Whoever built that robbed them blind.

Online steampie

• Kopite
  • Truth yes, now Justice.
« Reply #435 on: March 4, 2024, 10:55:57 am »
That stat I heard yesterday. 'Liverpool have never beat Forest at the city ground in the premier league era'

My mind immediately took me back to the first ever televised premier league Sky game and teddy sheringhans goal and I was immediately 16 again watching with dad and my
Mum messing about in the kitchen. Still alive still together

A stat that sent my mind on a chaotic emotional rollercoaster and the Nunez winner finished me

Lovely yet heartwrenching post mate. Glad Darwin could hopefully add a little bit more sweetness to that memory.
I think [naming your daughter] Fuckoffyoubitterblueshitebastards Becker has a nice ring to it.

Offline Saltashscouse

• Legacy Fan
  • Born and bred to support the Reds
« Reply #436 on: March 4, 2024, 11:04:31 am »
I hated Forest in the 70s and 80s and was so glad when they sunk into oblivion for all those years , so often a thorn in our side

Hated Brian Clough and Peter Taylor a right pair of Tory c*nts

Now we have them back in the prem singing their vitriolic chants and I cant wait for them to go back to oblivion where they belong

Horrible club , vile fans , c*nt of an owner , just fuck off and then fuck off some more
Jan Molby once bought me a pint 🍺

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #437 on: March 4, 2024, 11:10:20 am »
I hated Forest in the 70s and 80s and was so glad when they sunk into oblivion for all those years , so often a thorn in our side

Hated Brian Clough and Peter Taylor a right pair of Tory c*nts

Clough was a lifelong socialist.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #438 on: March 4, 2024, 11:13:43 am »
Clough was a lifelong socialist.

He was an arsehole though

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #439 on: March 4, 2024, 11:39:49 am »
Imagine filming your team losing to a 99th minute winner and then uploading the footage to social media, what a fucking fanny.