Poll

The incoming Tory Tax Cuts..

Brilliant! With everyone struggling at the moment, a few hundred quid would be most welcome
Maybe a small one, but money should be spent on failing public services
I am an egg and I like cheese and fluffy squirrels called Bob. Bob the Fluffy squirrel is my fave babes.
There shouldn't be a tax cut when public services are already so broken. Keep spending what we are
Far more investment is needed in this country. Spend the money where it's needed now and fuck this stupid Austerity shite.

Author Topic: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES  (Read 1336139 times)

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Re: TORY ONLY Polticis Thread
« Reply #240 on: January 13, 2022, 10:08:51 pm »
Looks like the Torygraph is turning on him.

https://twitter.com/Tony_Diver/status/1481741337951195136?t=WbIEF0Q65JyhIaYhbAzpiw&s=19

Does everyone associated with this awful administration drink like their recreating Richard E Grant in Withnail and I? It's like Oliver Reed and Richard Harris are running the show behind the scenes. Except without the fucking charm .
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: January 13, 2022, 10:11:25 pm »
Telegraph dropping the Queen card is interesting - they know he's a busted flush.

It feels just as bad as them breaking rules how big a drinking culture there is in the heart of government.

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #242 on: January 13, 2022, 10:16:49 pm »
Moggy is on a bit of a roll too, shat all over Ross yesterday, and today it wasn’t Johnson’s fault he broke the rules, it was the rules fault for being so strict. He is the gift that keeps on giving.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: January 13, 2022, 10:18:26 pm »
Oh my…

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #244 on: January 13, 2022, 10:21:54 pm »
Looks like the Torygraph is turning on him.

https://twitter.com/Tony_Diver/status/1481741337951195136?t=WbIEF0Q65JyhIaYhbAzpiw&s=19

Does everyone associated with this awful administration drink like their recreating Richard E Grant in Withnail and I? It's like Oliver Reed and Richard Harris are running the show behind the scenes. Except without the fucking charm .

That refers to some sort of a party in the basement of number 10 with a DJ entertaining.  Can’t even hide behind the ‘outside to avoid transmission’ excuse on that one if it has any traction.

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: January 13, 2022, 10:30:05 pm »
Telegraph reporting this and turning on him adds a new angle.

I don’t buy the this is surely it for him proclamations doing the rounds on social media; he’s utterly shameless and will never walk.

You get the sense though this is quite a coordinated attack, death by a thousand cuts. Probably going to be a leak every 3-4 days, just as the previous one loses traction and they’ve tied themselves in knots trying to explain it away.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: January 13, 2022, 10:41:41 pm »
We're going to end up with someone even *more* right wing who effectively will have a clean slate and a mandate to 'rebuild' the economy and "secure" the future of this country post-brexit.

The country has sleep-walked into this and is now acting like it's all a surprise. In a long line of scandals, this ranks pretty low in the ones I am angry about.

Continues to shine a light on how awful the state of journalism across the political spectrum here is too. from the sounds of things people were holding on to this story for when it was convenient instead of raising the alarm immediately.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 10:51:14 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: January 13, 2022, 10:48:41 pm »
Telegraph turning on him and considering it involves the Queen, I imagine many traditional Boris fans will turn on him too.

He’s done.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #248 on: January 13, 2022, 10:52:26 pm »
I think we need to move on from this now. Cressida Dick says there's nothing to see here, so we must conclude that there's nothing to see.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: January 13, 2022, 10:58:21 pm »
I think we need to move on from this now. Cressida Dick says there's nothing to see here, so we must conclude that there's nothing to see.

She is a fucking waste of space.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: January 13, 2022, 10:58:32 pm »
Am getting the feeling the public will go ballistic if Sue Gray says Johnson should have known better but never broke the rules.
The Torys are making a big mistake thinking the public will move onto something else once things die down, I think the public will be more receptive to all the corruption and incompetence allegations after this fiasco. the Tory MPs defending Johnson are becoming tainted.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Online west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: January 13, 2022, 10:58:54 pm »
Feeling sick as I write this but Oakshot raises a good point I hadn’t thought about before, there’s police all over Number 10, where were they? Didn’t they see there was a crime going on?
Thinking is overrated.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: January 13, 2022, 10:58:56 pm »
Leaving do for James Slack... going to be some 'journalists' mixed up in this you would think.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #253 on: January 13, 2022, 11:03:32 pm »
Feeling sick as I write this but Oakshot raises a good point I hadn’t thought about before, there’s police all over Number 10, where were they? Didn’t they see there was a crime going on?

Mrs P turned over to QT, I saw Oakeshott's smug gob and immediately left the room.

And there were police all around Prince Andrew HRH rest' dandy they appear to have Nelsonian vision as well.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: January 13, 2022, 11:09:55 pm »
Video going around of Johnson dancing at a party beer in hand, not sure which party it is like.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #255 on: January 13, 2022, 11:12:33 pm »
Video going around of Johnson dancing at a party beer in hand, not sure which party it is like.

The one with the woman with the light stick?

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: January 13, 2022, 11:14:06 pm »
The one with the woman with the light stick?
That's from years ago I think.

There was talk yesterday though that there is more to come including video though.

Offline SenorGarcia

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria...
« Reply #257 on: January 13, 2022, 11:14:15 pm »
These past two years have been difficult beyond belief for so many people. Millions have put their lives on hold, people have died alone without families able to grieve together, thousands upon thousands of NHS staff have worked themselves into the ground…

To think the contempt in which this current established elite hold society is just… words can’t describe how angry I feel. Yet there’s the also the resignation that none of this is surprising.
"A football club isn't just made up of players, coaches and directors. More than anything else it's the supporters who make a club, and that perhaps is the ingredient which best distinguishes Liverpool Football Club from every other team. The supporters." - Luis Javier García Sanz

Thanks Kenny, for making us believe again. YNWA

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: January 13, 2022, 11:15:45 pm »

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: January 13, 2022, 11:45:40 pm »
Swivel eyed loon Andrew Bridgen has put a letter into the 1922 committee.  One assumes his ERG, or whatever they call themselves these days, chums won’t be far behind. They share half a brain between them after all.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2022, 11:49:04 pm »
Lots of Qs about why the Police in Downing St didn't spot suitcase full of wine etc. Staff with passes for No10 don't go through the airport scanners at the gate, so nobody would have stopped or inspected a suitcase.

https://twitter.com/KateEMcCann/status/1481762998020718596

Not exactly Fort Knox.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: January 14, 2022, 12:03:35 am »
Sue Gray is bent, surprise surprise.

https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1481765161061031950

Her remit and powers will be to investigate civil servants basically, maybe as far as spads. A censure of Johnson is as far as she could conceivably go. The problem is it’s not independent, not that she’s “bent”.

That said, I don’t really see how she continues in post for long. The whole point of the civil service is nobody knows who you are or has an opinion of you so you can get on with things without fear or favour.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2022, 12:05:57 am »
Telegraph dropping the Queen card is interesting - they know he's a busted flush.

It feels just as bad as them breaking rules how big a drinking culture there is in the heart of government.

If I worked in no10 I’m pretty sure I’d acquire a drink problem to get me through it.

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: January 14, 2022, 12:09:18 am »
If I worked in no10 I’m pretty sure I’d acquire a drink problem to get me through it.

Well quite.

In all seriousness though. Do they all think they’re on fucking madmen or something. People don’t drink at work. It’s not the 80s. Such a weird culture.

Online west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: January 14, 2022, 12:12:52 am »
This is not necessarily bad news. There will be more stories to come, footage to be released. Him getting forced out or resigning allows the Tories to draw a line under this episode and move on. Instead with the ‘investigation’ giving him a clean pass the story keeps on going. They will get slaughtered in the local council elections, the letters of no confidence will keep on coming, we need this to be a long drawn out exit to cause the most damage.
Thinking is overrated.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #267 on: January 14, 2022, 12:16:29 am »
How far has the Labour tide turned or is it all just a momentary poll in time?
Y.N.W.A.

Online Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2022, 12:20:19 am »
I had never thought the previous leaks would be enough but I think this latest one might actually do it.

There was a BBC article today canvassing for opinions on the c*nt this morning, with some people thinking he hasn’t been a complete shitshow, and almost crying in a sense of ‘what more could he have done.’ Unfortunately that is the type of thick, brainless fucks we have in this country, who consume their ‘news’ from the worst sources and lap up whatever pro-Tory drivel is served to them, like an addict scrounging for their next hit. Those are fucks who helped put him in power. And I think they’re just so stupid this might be the one that does it for them, with the Queen angle. I don’t think senior Tories would allow public opinion to completely turn before forcing him out. I think they’d hoped he would stay long enough to absorb the pandemic mess and potentially more Brexit tremors before whatever prick comes in next ‘to save the day’. I think this is really damaging for them now. The cretin hasn’t got enough of whatever fucking ‘charm’ he had to stave off these wolves that are now starting to appear.

There are bound to be photos too. Would expect them to come next if this doesn’t do it but the big question is who else do they implicate.

Where is Gove in all of this? I see Sunak posted something yesterday in support but Gove seems to be keeping his head down and his ahem nose clean. Distracting themselves as best they can without absolutely throwing him under a bus?

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2022, 01:24:17 am »
I think there’s more to come, probably until after the report drops. Someone deffo going for maximum damage.

The Telegraph reporting on parties when the country was in an official state of mourning(?) the night before the beloved Queen sits alone at the funeral of her spouse of over 7 decades. That’s the killer blow with the electorate.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2022, 04:52:49 am »
https://twitter.com/KateEMcCann/status/1481762998020718596

Not exactly Fort Knox.

Well there's nothing of significant value in there at the moment.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2022, 06:57:54 am »
All the others attending these parties will soon be wanting their 15 minutes. The fotos will follow.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2022, 07:39:34 am »
It won't be the police or civil service investigation that gets him. The police refuse to act and there will always be ways to spin the outcome of such investigations (Mueller Report anyone?).

What will do it is the public reaction -> Tories sink back to mid-20s in the polls (probably their floor) -> Backbenchers panic -> letters go in.

What should worry Tory MPs is that the longer this goes on, the more likely the switchers don't automatically return to the fold when a new leader comes in.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2022, 07:53:06 am »
I see he’s gone into hiding for a week under cover of Covid, that after apparently telling his minions after PMQs they’re being blamed for something they shouldn’t be blamed for.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #274 on: January 14, 2022, 08:07:47 am »
I'm not a massive fan of the Royals, but that picture of the Queen sat on her own at her own husbands funeral absolutely boils my piss!  :no

They are literally taking us for mugs, all of us.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: January 14, 2022, 08:29:23 am »
No Tory MPs doing the rounds this morning?

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: January 14, 2022, 08:30:29 am »
Much that we Aussies get pissed with our PM when he flees to Hawaii in the middle of a national bushfire crisis, has a shit arse response to parliamentary sexual misconduct allegations, his sudden dumping of the French for AUKUS, his part in the Vaccine roll-out and his mate-ship with Hillsong leader Brian Houston (charged with concealment  child sexual abuse in their Pentecostal Church), I feel for you English (hurts me to say that).

All of the privileges that money and and elite private schooling gift you are evident with Boris and Trump. Had they have gone to publicly funded schools there's no way they would have reached the heights they achieved. And it not how far they go that's the scary part, it's the level of bulletproofness they end up having because the people the met along the way need to protect their mate with power. It's like a cult.

I'm not a massive fan of the Royals. I'd love the current revelations of 'parties' the day before Phil The Greeks funeral means that the next 3 generations give a big 'fuck you' to any proposal to offer Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson a knighthood.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: January 14, 2022, 08:42:47 am »
Who is this tit speaking in riddles on GMB?

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: January 14, 2022, 08:50:52 am »
No Tory MPs doing the rounds this morning?

I saw Redwood on Twitter trialling a lone like “how could number 10 officials allow this to happen”. i.e it happened but it was the civil service, not the Tories, at fault.  The thing is Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson can’t simultaneously be this great charismatic leader who will change the course of this country that they all proclaim him to be and have fuck all influence over a few staff in his work place.  So his either complicit, or shit. Likely both.

Very few were going for it though, if it was a one off then it might have convinced people, but we’re up to about 10-12 social gatherings in just over a year now.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: January 14, 2022, 08:57:05 am »
The party on the night before Phil's funeral should be the killer blow.

That'll turn the Red-Wallers, as well as the True Blue Tories!  The Queen is still respected by many in this country!