Author Topic: Liverpool Webcams  (Read 2677 times)

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
Liverpool Webcams
« on: November 2, 2005, 05:03:53 pm »
First one - robbed shamelessly from another thread - can be found here in Mathew Street - any more city scenes?

Offline Jim Price

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool Webcams
« Reply #1 on: November 2, 2005, 05:14:14 pm »

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
« Reply #2 on: November 2, 2005, 07:57:05 pm »
The next thing is for various RAWKites to head along to a webcam venue with a WAP phone and let us all have a look at them on this thread...

Offline Roger

• The Derek Acorah of RAWK & Welsh News Correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: November 3, 2005, 11:24:21 pm »
The next thing is for various RAWKites to head along to a webcam venue with a WAP phone and let us all have a look at them on this thread...

Its been done on here quite a bit. Farman and I got the first banner on Nelsons Column last season for the CL game. Specifically placed for the webcam. Pics on the site I think.

Offline MichaelA

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
« Reply #4 on: November 5, 2005, 05:15:36 pm »
Its been done on here quite a bit. Farman and I got the first banner on Nelsons Column last season for the CL game. Specifically placed for the webcam. Pics on the site I think.

It would provide some mindless entetainment, and that's what we're all about.

Offline [delete]

• Grafton Irregular
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: November 5, 2005, 11:52:01 pm »
ANother fun Saturday afternoon on RAWK eh ;)

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
« Reply #6 on: November 6, 2005, 12:29:44 pm »
it looks like night on matthew street...
She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

Offline Tarpaulin

• Polish Ambassador to Liverpool
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: November 6, 2005, 01:08:45 pm »
it looks like night on matthew street...

COs when you 1st go on the link, if you look in the top right of the pic it tells you its a static photo, click on the live stream at the bottom of the photo for live webcam. ;)

Offline Tarpaulin

• Polish Ambassador to Liverpool
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: November 6, 2005, 01:11:24 pm »
Also, if yer totaly bored, you can look at set times of day over the last few weeks....

"Fri/Sat nights out"
"Lunchtimes"

Heres what it was like last night: