Author Topic: Haddock, Chips And Mushy Peas (Blunkett Story)  (Read 1950 times)

Offline Roger

• The Derek Acorah of RAWK & Welsh News Correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
Haddock, Chips And Mushy Peas (Blunkett Story)
« on: October 16, 2005, 08:42:22 am »
BLUNKETT FED ME ON HADDOCK & CHIPS, THEN KEPT SOCKS ON FOR SEX

EXCLUSIVE: MINISTER'S BLONDE TELLS HER STORY He asked: Have you ever slept with a blind man? They're great... sensitive hands! He touched my pink thong & then joked: I'm more used to big knickers. He offered to buy me a £235,000 love nest cottage in the country

By David Jeffs Assistant Editor

THE beautiful ex-lover of Cabinet Minister David Blunkett has revealed for the first time how he seduced her with a fish-and-chip supper washed down with red wine.

Mr Blunkett, 58, made love to blonde estate agent Sally Anderson in his London apartment after wooing her on a string of romantic dinner dates.

Sally, 29, speaking exclusively to The People, said: "It felt odd but I went with the flow. There was not much tenderness or foreplay.

"The matter of contraception was never raised which I suppose is just as much my fault as his."

The pair split last month after Sally told the Work and Pensions Secretary she was pregnant. She later had a miscarriage.

Sally said: "I'm sad about the way our relationship ended. David comes across as a very caring and tender man.

"We did have sex but in the end it fizzled out after I told him I was pregnant. I didn't know if he or my on-off fiance was the father.

"I never told him about the miscarriage because I was abroad and he didn't return my calls."

Sally, who is only a year older than Mr Blunkett's eldest son, has decided to speak out about the four-month relationship after reports in the Press that their relationship was platonic.

Blunkett himself has always kept a dignified silence over the affair.

She told how Mr Blunkett...

WAS SMITTEN by her the first night they met in upmarket members club Annabel's and never let go of her hand all night.

SEDUCED her over a meal of haddock and chips and mushy peas in his plush grace and favour residence.

KEPT his socks and shirt on while making love.

OFFERED to buy her a £235,000 cottage love-nest.

INVITED her to go on holiday with him in Italy - and made it clear they would share a bedroom...

The People

« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 11:14:32 am by Roger »

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Haddock, Chips And Mushy Peas (Blunkett Story)
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 08:49:57 am »
Oh yeah, she's rues it because of the "unwanted attention".

::)
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline hooded claw

• Foiled by the Anthill Mob
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Plate Licked Clean
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2005, 10:38:56 am »
Fair play to him- quite a result.

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2005, 10:43:58 am »
Fair play to him- quite a result.

How would he know?

Sorry.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Roger

• The Derek Acorah of RAWK & Welsh News Correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 11:05:00 am »
She told how Mr Blunkett...

WAS SMITTEN by her the first night they met in upmarket members club Annabel's and never let go of her hand all night.

SEDUCED her over a meal of haddock and chips and mushy peas in his plush grace and favour residence.

KEPT his socks and shirt on while making love.

OFFERED to buy her a £235,000 cottage love-nest.

INVITED her to go on holiday with him in Italy - and made it clear they would share a bedroom.

Then there's today's developments

Blunkett attacks 'tittle tattle' 

Work and Pensions Secretary David Blunkett has threatened action against the Mirror over reports of his "friendship" with a 29-year-old woman.

Mr Blunkett said he would report the newspaper to the press complaints commission when asked about its story headlined "Me and my blonde, 29".

He is reported as saying: "It is a platonic relationship and I am entitled to a private life."

Mr Blunkett told BBC Radio 4's Today programme the item was "tittle tattle".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4282272.stm

Is he sueing The People as well? Heard nothing about that.

Offline Millsee

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2005, 11:25:42 am »
<drip, drip, drip>