Author Topic: ZOE'S PLACE AND CLAIRE HOUSE AUCTION UPDATE  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Peter_Evo

• King of the Vegetables (though not salads).
  • Legacy Fan
  • Don't buy the Sun. Sullies the memories of the 96
ZOE'S PLACE AND CLAIRE HOUSE AUCTION UPDATE
« on: February 26, 2002, 05:18:59 pm »
The auction, as such, in aid of Zoe's Place Baby Hospice didn't actually take place on Saturday as the Albert was just too bloody chocker. The bids of £150 and £100 for OBAHK copies 800 and 799 respectively therefore stood. Donations of £100 and £50 in lieu of copies were also gratefully received.

Other donations to Zoe's Place, Claire House Children's Hospice, HJC, West Lancashire Community Hospice and NSPCC have also been received. Not exactly sure how much yet but will let you know as soon as I have something near a final figure.

OBAHK copies 798, 797 and 796 are still up for grabs. Anybody wishing to bid for them please let me know ASAP. I'll keep the bidding open for a week or so. Proceeds from this auction will go to Claire House.

The fact that I would have been delighted for the auction of five books to raise even £100 and that this has been far surpassed speaks volumes for the generosity of the good people of these Forums.

Anybody wishing to purchase a copy for the requisite tenner plus post and packing may do so by e-mailing me but hurry up as I've only 20-odd left and they are selling like cakes that are very hot!

Thankyou to everybody for all your support.

Peter Evo.

« Last Edit: January 1, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1017961200 »
96 Liverpool fans lost their lives at Hillsborough. Thousands more were deeply affected. The Sun said Liverpool fans robbed their own dead and urinated on policemen and other fans doing their best to save them. The Sun said Liverpool fans were to blame for causing the crush by turning up ticketless and drunk. The Sun told lies. DON'T BUY THE SUN!

Offline Steve C

• Gone... but not forgotten - I hope some day you will join us
  • Legacy Fan
Re: ZOE'S PLACE AND CLAIRE HOUSE AUCTION UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2002, 05:21:39 pm »
Buy it. Its boss!!
« Last Edit: January 1, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1017961200 »