Author Topic: Purple Ackie  (Read 64288 times)

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Purple Aki
« Reply #240 on: January 5, 2015, 08:34:08 pm »
Bastards playin for wimbledon
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #241 on: January 5, 2015, 10:44:49 pm »
Bastards playin for wimbledon

And scored
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: January 6, 2015, 02:02:22 am »
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #243 on: January 9, 2015, 09:59:49 pm »
I used to think that purple aki was an urban myth.

What about that place at the bottom of lark lane?
Me too mate when I was a young'un. I remember when I was a kid the legend was, if Aki gets you he says "Pop or slash" (slashed with a razor or injected in the rear entry).

Then I realised he was real when I found him sitting next to me in court when I was 17. Shit myself.

I remember an echo article years ago about one of his groping cases and there was something about him doing a reverse type bear hug on a lad in a park so his balls were draped over the lads head. Shouldn`t laugh but fucking hell  ;D Anyone remember this?

Online only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: January 10, 2015, 04:01:32 pm »
Me too mate when I was a young'un. I remember when I was a kid the legend was, if Aki gets you he says "Pop or slash" (slashed with a razor or injected in the rear entry).

Then I realised he was real when I found him sitting next to me in court when I was 17. Shit myself.

I remember an echo article years ago about one of his groping cases and there was something about him doing a reverse type bear hug on a lad in a park so his balls were draped over the lads head. Shouldn`t laugh but fucking hell  ;D Anyone remember this?
I heard the tales too. Put me off going the gym and turned me into a fat bastard for life.

Remember being in St John's precint and saying to me mate how quiet it was. Some lad scurried past and said "Aki's about" so it was back home on the 86 sharpish.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline goalspaytherent

• Just thought of a CT.....then saw the post history.....not gonna bother.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm your huckleberry
« Reply #245 on: January 21, 2015, 06:56:50 pm »
Isn't he living in north wales now ? He wouldn't even stand out as being weird in rhyl .....

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #246 on: January 29, 2015, 11:30:55 am »
Isn't he living in north wales now ? He wouldn't even stand out as being weird in rhyl .....
Knew he was a bitter.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: January 29, 2015, 12:14:14 pm »
Knew he was a bitter.

He is actually  ;D There's a photo of him with an Everton calender and this

"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #248 on: January 29, 2015, 01:05:21 pm »
IfithadntbeenferLiverpoolCrownCourt
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: February 3, 2015, 06:29:55 pm »
I heard the tales too. Put me off going the gym and turned me into a fat bastard for life.

Remember being in St John's precint and saying to me mate how quiet it was. Some lad scurried past and said "Aki's about" so it was back home on the 86 sharpish.
It`s only just dawned on me, Aki`s the reason I`ve put a bit of meat on in later life the blue c*nt.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #250 on: February 4, 2015, 11:51:50 pm »
Der well suss Hammer
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline goalspaytherent

• Just thought of a CT.....then saw the post history.....not gonna bother.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm your huckleberry
« Reply #251 on: February 15, 2015, 10:25:29 pm »

Him and Lukaku up front would be frightening .....

Offline hitman89762000

• Young Glasshoppel, apprentice to the arlarses. Exponent of The Sandon's original "Hippy Mod In A Headlock" manoeuvre.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never wanting to be a transfer forum mod.
« Reply #252 on: February 25, 2015, 09:58:42 pm »

I think this is from when he turned up at a wrestling show i was working at last year...
@Robbie9Fowler robbie fowler
@ @hitman8976rawk big spunky seaman was fookin massive... I saw the devil in his eyes and shit my undercrackers

PLEASE Sign Kevin Williams 15yeatr life ended at Hillsborough. His inquest is urgent for his terminally ill mum. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

a tweet fro

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #253 on: February 28, 2015, 05:22:51 pm »
Seen him this afternoon in Sheffield Meadohall walked straight past me clear as day.

Clocked me looking at him and stopped walking, think he realised I recognised him with my "whooooah fucking hell" expression.
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: February 28, 2015, 08:27:22 pm »
You know what, I'm inclined to lock this thread, he's no one and doesn't deserve discussion on RAWK.

Offline Growler2

• Anny Roader
  • Roy Orbison singin for the lonely
« Reply #255 on: March 2, 2015, 02:15:20 pm »
You know what, I'm inclined to lock this thread, he's no one and doesn't deserve discussion on RAWK.

Still scares you I see.  It's okay mate there's nothing wrong with admitting it.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: March 2, 2015, 08:42:16 pm »
JC, he`s a strange sex case Everton fan.

Plenty of discussion to be had  ;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: March 2, 2015, 09:07:49 pm »

The thread does prove though that he exists and isn't some urban myth as some might think and also gives insight into how bad he really is.
Jurgen YNWA

Online only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: March 4, 2015, 04:54:10 pm »
Fucking big shithouse bully.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #259 on: April 2, 2015, 04:26:57 pm »
Someone actually did this to me yesterday, showed his biceps in a shop and felt mine before I had a chance to back off. Yuck
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline princeoftherocks

• Legacy Fan
  • black sheep scouse
« Reply #260 on: April 7, 2015, 09:05:27 pm »

And, yet, like it or not, he's become like a legend in liverpool folk-lore.
dios esta buena

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
« Reply #261 on: April 8, 2015, 05:36:12 am »
Don't lock it. Even though he is a no mark it is handy seeing that he has been driven to traveling to Yorkshire for example. I would rather know his whereabouts or if he has been sent down again rather than not knowing anything.
"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense

Online only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: April 8, 2015, 07:29:51 am »

Offline Sh0rty

• Kopite
« Reply #263 on: April 11, 2015, 11:02:49 pm »
Always at cheshire oaks nike outlet looking for the xxxxxxl

Offline butchersdog

• Scouse Tiger.....grrrr :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #264 on: April 20, 2015, 10:59:43 pm »
I nearly walked into him in the Arndale Centre a few months ago (worked in Manchester at the time). Was on a bit of a dinner time mission, just looked up and there he was, about ten yards in front, walking practically straight at me. Fucking shit myself. He even had the bag for life with him so I know it wasn't just someone who looked like him. Absolutely massive as well. Not someone I ever expected to see, such an urban legend, it'd be like bumping into Lord Lucan in the strand.

Online only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: April 22, 2015, 01:23:39 pm »
Fronted my nephew (built like a Swan Vesta) a while back and accused him of taking photo's of him. Me nephew told him to fuck off.

A coward and a half.

Offline pw1008

• Kopite
« Reply #266 on: April 30, 2015, 12:17:54 pm »
Decent write up about him on the anfield wrap website by Tony Evans

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: May 2, 2015, 07:52:44 am »
So he's a bitter, a pervert, and a shithouse?, he's got a lot going for him alright.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: May 2, 2015, 01:47:02 pm »
Decent write up about him on the anfield wrap website by Tony Evans

Yes, that is a good piece. Those southend urchins sound a bit scary. When you think about it he must have been filled in loads of times 

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #269 on: May 22, 2015, 01:58:57 pm »
Anyone ever asked him for his autograph?
G'Day Lid - Official Scouse rep of the OCB Down Under.

Offline scouser4eva

• but is Eva4Scouser? Wants an old willy
  • Legacy Fan
  • " god wanted west ham to win but gerrard said no "
« Reply #270 on: May 23, 2015, 10:55:33 am »
Anyone ever asked him for his autograph?

Maybe but they didn't live to tell the tail.

Offline Tommy Torres

• Legacy Fan
There's only one Sergio Torres

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: July 23, 2015, 09:32:58 am »
the most read stories

mold-and-buckley-residents-arrange-fight-to-decide-which-town-is-friendliest :D

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #273 on: July 23, 2015, 10:40:10 am »
“Mold is a pleasant, quaint and peaceful town, and anyone who thinks otherwise will get their teeth kicked down their throat”, explained Mold man Tim Jones this morning. “I hope their bruises, cracked craniums and broken ribs will finally make those bastards up the road realise that we’re just nice and decent folk”.

Offline pw1008

• Kopite
« Reply #274 on: July 27, 2015, 02:23:28 pm »
Looks like Aki just gone global - seen this retweeted today

https://twitter.com/Joe_Parker_99/status/625633685774200832/photo/1

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: July 28, 2015, 07:21:40 am »
Looks like Aki just gone global - seen this retweeted today

https://twitter.com/Joe_Parker_99/status/625633685774200832/photo/1
Looks like the Hulk needs to watch his biceps when the Aki comes a callin.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: July 28, 2015, 10:22:59 am »
“Mold is a pleasant, quaint and peaceful town, and anyone who thinks otherwise will get their teeth kicked down their throat”, explained Mold man Tim Jones this morning. “I hope their bruises, cracked craniums and broken ribs will finally make those bastards up the road realise that we’re just nice and decent folk”.
Hahaha that's brilliant and very strange in equal measure, always were a strange and horrible lot in Mold/Bulkley/Shotton.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: October 1, 2015, 03:28:50 pm »
Ha Ha Ha.  Just heared that on the radio Merseyside news, and the first thing I thought of was this thread.  :D

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: October 1, 2015, 06:47:47 pm »
He's right about being referred to as "Purple Aki" in court papers but in all honesty it's way past time they threw the book at this guy.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art