Author Topic: Premier League Fixtures 11th - 15th May  (Read 27145 times)

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Re: Premier League Fixtures 11th - 15th May
« Reply #1400 on: May 14, 2024, 10:11:15 pm »
Ultimate final twist would be Moyes taking a point at the Etihad...while Dyche does likewise at The Emirates ....that would be funny....that would make me laugh heartily
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #1401 on: May 14, 2024, 10:11:24 pm »
We got 97 points and finished second to these cheats so forgive me if i'm not feeling sorry for anyone. It's pathetic of me but i'm glad someone else is experiencing what we went through.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1402 on: May 14, 2024, 10:11:34 pm »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1403 on: May 14, 2024, 10:12:14 pm »

I honestly can say I preferred it when Ferguson was winning it…

Referees were still corrupt but now the whole club and PTFA are

Also my hatred was genuine there. Far easier to get wound up when you had those arseholes rubbing it in.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1404 on: May 14, 2024, 10:12:25 pm »
Micah Richards saying how unbelievable it is that City are in the verge of 4 in a row. That’s certainly one word for it.

That meff should do a cover of this:

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/YhDKnRSMAwQ?si=sysIxIRL8RtzaJWa" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/YhDKnRSMAwQ?si=sysIxIRL8RtzaJWa</a>
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1405 on: May 14, 2024, 10:13:13 pm »
We got 97 points and finished second to these cheats so forgive me if i'm not feeling sorry for anyone. It's pathetic of me but i'm glad someone else is experiencing what we went through.

It's cos of all this fuckin 'bantz' football fan shite as well. Everyone pissing themselves as we lost the league with fuckin unreal points totals.
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #1406 on: May 14, 2024, 10:13:25 pm »
I’m a fan of neither and even more so mancs, but there is no way Arsenal can have 1 good season in 20 and win a title and we’ve been going toe to toe with these cheating twats, being cheated out of title(s) and the only club that has made a proper fight against these cheating c*nts. Tainted titles is what they say I think it is.

This
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1407 on: May 14, 2024, 10:14:00 pm »
People on here celebrating City to "shut Arsenal up" should be ashamed of themselves, really.
there's nothing to celebrate but I have no interest in City, United or Arsenal winning the league, throw Chelsea into the mixer too. The only time I've been pleased since 1990 was when Leeds, Leicester and Blackburn won it outside of our own title triumph.

Fuck City and fuck Arsenal
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1408 on: May 14, 2024, 10:14:33 pm »
I had a begrudging respect for United.
As much as they drove me fucking mad and hated them.
I’ll admit, as a ‘football’ fan, I used to kind of enjoy watching their CL games on ITV.

I can’t summon up any feelings whatsoever for Manchester City. It’s just complete nothingness.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #1409 on: May 14, 2024, 10:14:47 pm »
Hopefully other fans will eventually realise that something must change. A team was allowed to be built on the foundations of cheating. There’s no way to compete against cheats if they are allowed to cheat…..all they do is bring other players in on “very low wages” who are world class.

Other teams struggle when there are injuries but City just bring in a couple of subs at £100M each.

If nothing gets done with the 115 charges, and I suspect nothing will, then we all should just give them all 6 points every year and destroy their fun. Have a consolation trophy for the runners up.
#JFT97

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #1410 on: May 14, 2024, 10:15:57 pm »
Nobody's arsed about City. If they win on Sunday there'll be more headlines about Klopp's farewell.

Arsenal winning would dominate the news for a week because it would actually matter.

City will definitely have a wobble against West Ham but it always seems deja vu with them. At some point they'll fuck up on the last day.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1411 on: May 14, 2024, 10:16:19 pm »
Moyes could get a point.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1412 on: May 14, 2024, 10:16:22 pm »
People on here celebrating City to "shut Arsenal up" should be ashamed of themselves, really.

They be better off "supporting" Everton to be honest.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline danm77

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1413 on: May 14, 2024, 10:16:24 pm »
Fuck them. Nobody felt sorry for us when it was going against us. It was all Bantz at the time.

Exactly. I’ve got an Arsenal mate laughing at our collapse this season. Fuck em. We’ve gone toe to toe with this City side, got 97 and 92 points and STILL not won. Arsenal can’t do it on their first proper title challenge (last season was done with several games to go) and do so with only 89 points. It’s selfish, but I want Klopp’s achievements to stand alone, especially as he’s leaving this season. The narrative on Sunday would all be about Arteta. I want Klopp to leave as the only manager to break Pep. And doing so with 99 points in 2020.

Plus other teams need to feel the pain.

But believe me, I want City punished and relegated.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #1414 on: May 14, 2024, 10:16:59 pm »
Moyes could get a pint.

Fixed that for you
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1415 on: May 14, 2024, 10:17:18 pm »
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1416 on: May 14, 2024, 10:18:06 pm »
I’m beyond giving a shit

The games dead…

VAR has killed it
Corruption has killed it
Sky have killed it

I understand your indifference. Some posters celebrating Sportswashing cheats "because Arsenal fans were mean to us" is just beyond childish though. People need to rise above that shit and come together on this, or City and their like will certainly never be dealt with fully.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1417 on: May 14, 2024, 10:18:15 pm »
Exactly. I’ve got an Arsenal mate laughing at our collapse this season. Fuck em. We’ve gone toe to toe with this City side, got 97 and 92 points and STILL not won. Arsenal can’t do it on their first proper title challenge (last season was done with several games to go) and do so with only 89 points. It’s selfish, but I want Klopp’s achievements to stand alone, especially as he’s leaving this season. The narrative on Sunday would all be about Arteta. I want Klopp to leave as the only manager to break Pep. And doing so with 99 points in 2020.

Plus other teams need to feel the pain.

But believe me, I want City punished and relegated.

So you claim, but petty rivalries seem to matter more somehow.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1418 on: May 14, 2024, 10:18:29 pm »
Moyes will want to do it for Arteta in his last game. West Ham players will want to do it for Rice.

Very reminiscent of Coutinho and Gerrard for Villa. Just needs the Moyes bottle job from 2-0 up to round it off.

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1419 on: May 14, 2024, 10:18:53 pm »
Yawn!Corrupt to fuck.
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #1420 on: May 14, 2024, 10:19:17 pm »
Aston Villa have been relegated twice since last playing in the elite European competition.

Meanwhile, some still make excuses forty years on.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #1421 on: May 14, 2024, 10:20:18 pm »
I understand your indifference. Some posters celebrating Sportswashing cheats "because Arsenal fans were mean to us" is just beyond childish though. People need to rise above that shit and come together on this, or City and their like will certainly never be dealt with fully.
You need to get 90+ points to beat them. Not saying it's fair or right but it's the reality. They couldn't. Anyway me being gutted city have won it again doesn't make it any more likely they will be punished.

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1422 on: May 14, 2024, 10:20:30 pm »
I don’t want City punished. I want them obliterated so that no other team in future thinks of cheating. Otherwise change the rules so that financial cheating cannot occur…….never going to happen though.

Once the wrap on the knuckles for the 115 charges is over then City will be free to carry on as they were.
Sorry “rap on the knuckles” but it may as well be a wrap.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 10:22:48 pm by stockdam »
#JFT97

Offline danm77

• Main Stander
« Reply #1423 on: May 14, 2024, 10:20:38 pm »
So you claim, but petty rivalries seem to matter more somehow.

So City losing the title would see them relegated? No, cut out your stupid logic.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1424 on: May 14, 2024, 10:20:49 pm »
Micah Richards saying how unbelievable it is that City are in the verge of 4 in a row. That’s certainly one word for it.

Helps when they're always going away to tough places and their own fans are cheering City on.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1425 on: May 14, 2024, 10:21:31 pm »
Klopp is the obvious one but Wenger too would have won more titles if he didn't have to deal first with Abramovich's Chelsea and then Abu Dhabi buying half his squad when they were paying off the new stadium.

And Ferguson as well when he had his best team - another cheat.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1426 on: May 14, 2024, 10:21:53 pm »
https://x.com/beINSPORTS_EN/status/1790452444910018706

Detest these gobshites but at least they are calling out the serious question marks.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1427 on: May 14, 2024, 10:22:49 pm »
Moyes could get a point.

More chance he picks up his P45, except he already has.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1428 on: May 14, 2024, 10:22:57 pm »

I honestly can say I preferred it when Ferguson was winning it…

Referees were still corrupt but now the whole club and PTFA are

At least there was no VAR then. Ferguson wrecked the league, it was better without him for a few years until Ped turned up.

Offline Rojo O Muerto

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1429 on: May 14, 2024, 10:23:12 pm »

Detest these gobshites but at least they are calling out the serious question marks.
good lads.
If you can't support us when we're shartin', don't support us when we're fartin'

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1430 on: May 14, 2024, 10:23:25 pm »

We also won the biggest trophy in that season as well.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1431 on: May 14, 2024, 10:24:33 pm »

It's a shame Sky don't even mention it. How the fuck have City got away with it for so long, it's fucking insane when you hear the charges.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1432 on: May 14, 2024, 10:25:08 pm »
It'll be funny that IF Sky pick Klopp's last game to show on Sunday (depending on the outcome of tomorrow of course and if the last European spots are basically done) that more people will watch that than the cheats  :D

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1433 on: May 14, 2024, 10:25:32 pm »

Say what you like about these two but they're still far better than Carragher and Neville.

They toed the line as well when on Sky though.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #1434 on: May 14, 2024, 10:25:35 pm »
We also won the biggest trophy in that season as well.
I'd also rather finish 3rd and win the league cup than 2nd with nothing, but that's a side point.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1435 on: May 14, 2024, 10:28:58 pm »

When Keys lays out the collection of the various ‘families’ of charges it’s a head scratcher how everything just carries on as normal in the PL

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1436 on: May 14, 2024, 10:31:45 pm »
Redknapp talking about the integrity of the game 🙄

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1437 on: May 14, 2024, 10:32:30 pm »
54 charges relate to failing to provide accurate financial information between 2009/10 and 2017/18

14 charges relate to failing to provide accurate information on player and manager payments between 2009/10 and 2017/18

5 charges relate to failing to comply with UEFA's rules including FFP between 2013/14 and 2017/18

7 charges relate to breaching the Premier League's Profit and Sustainability Rules (PSR) between 2015/16 and 2017/18

35 charges relate to failing to comply with the Premier League's investigations between December 2018 and February 2023
#JFT97

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1438 on: May 14, 2024, 10:32:54 pm »
Redknapp talking about the integrity of the game 🙄

I am guessing he hasn't mentioned the 115 charges then?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1439 on: May 14, 2024, 10:33:29 pm »

“dilutes everything they’ve done”.

No, it should invalidate everything they’ve done