Author Topic: CCF: Liverpool 1 Vs 0 Chelsea VVD 119’ Mentality monsters win in extra time!  (Read 48375 times)

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
Re: CCF: Liverpool 1 Vs 0 Chelsea VVD 119’ Mentality monsters win in extra time!
« Reply #1400 on: February 27, 2024, 05:00:53 am »
Neville having to explain his ‘blue billion pound bottle job, comment. No explanation needed.

https://youtu.be/jvbeN5A10Ow?feature=shared
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 06:56:44 am by spider-neil »

Offline mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
  • Darwin Nunez's lovechild
Re: CCF: Liverpool 1 Vs 0 Chelsea VVD 119’ Mentality monsters win in extra time!
« Reply #1401 on: February 27, 2024, 05:57:52 am »
Neville having to explain his ‘billion pound job, comment. No explanation needed.

https://youtu.be/jvbeN5A10Ow?feature=shared

Don't know how he has to explain, it's probably one of the best things his said.

Both Shearer and Lineker,feel the first Virgil goal should have stood

It literally happens every week no one thinks its right decision unless you are a Chelsea fan.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 05:59:29 am by mullyred94 »

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1402 on: February 27, 2024, 06:18:55 am »
You won’t see another goal disallowed for that this season ever.

Online spider-neil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1403 on: February 27, 2024, 07:29:19 am »
Neville saying 'bottle jobs' was more about the frustration of Liverpool getting their hands on silverware than Chelsea losing.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1404 on: February 27, 2024, 08:09:33 am »
Neville saying 'bottle jobs' was more about the frustration of Liverpool getting their hands on silverware than Chelsea losing.
Exactly. Alongside the "I can't wait until he (Klopp) leaves" ::)

Time to stop mentioning it before the rat starts to think he's Martin Luther King.

My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Vote For Pedro

• "Kay-bye!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1405 on: February 27, 2024, 08:15:04 am »
As Rossiper says, his snide comment a bit later about Klopp leaving says it all. He hates us, and any little thing he can do to bring the fanbase and club down in a moment of glory, he will. The embodiment of everything that's wrong with football broadcasting right now.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 08:16:47 am by Vote For Pedro »

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1406 on: February 27, 2024, 08:17:59 am »

100%. Why is he getting angry at Chelsea in ET? He is meant to be impartial but clearly hates us. See comments about Klopp leaving and not wanting us to win the trophy.

He claims to be the best pundit around then states he doesn't know who our kids are. Do your job and research it.

He then ends that segment saying he respects Poch and loves him after mouthing off about them.

It is just a narrative that Sky create and push. Neville is just a mouthpiece and a terrible broadcaster.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 08:21:05 am by Nick110581 »
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online spider-neil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1407 on: February 27, 2024, 08:19:32 am »
As Rossiper says, his snide comment a bit later about Klopp leaving says it all. He hates us, and any little thing he can do to bring the fanbase and club down in a moment of glory, he will. The embodiment of everything that's wrong with football broadcasting right now.

I disagree. You support who you support and hate who you hate. I expect impartiality from refs but not pundits. Just have both sides represented.

Offline Vote For Pedro

• "Kay-bye!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1408 on: February 27, 2024, 08:26:34 am »
I disagree. You support who you support and hate who you hate. I expect impartiality from refs but not pundits. Just have both sides represented.
Sorry but I expect a degree of professionalism from pundits - outside of international sport, you shouldn't display the sort of bias that Neville does on a weekly basis (and he is the worst for it by a long chalk). Sky's coverage is now just an extension of click-bait journalism and fan TV, which makes it almost unwatchable for me.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1409 on: February 27, 2024, 08:28:45 am »
Sorry but I expect a degree of professionalism from pundits - outside of international sport, you shouldn't display the sort of bias that Neville does on a weekly basis. Sky's coverage is now just an extension of click-bait journalism and fan TV, which makes it almost unwatchable for me.

But it appeals to the masses as it is 'banter'.

The fact he didn't do any basic research on our academy kids is unbelievable. That is his job.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #1410 on: February 27, 2024, 08:40:07 am »

The fact he didn't do any basic research on our academy kids is unbelievable. That is his job.

You just know that someone like Motty would have had pages of notes ready

You're right of course. Everything nowadays has to be "top bantz" and you have to talk about "melts".
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1411 on: February 27, 2024, 08:59:01 am »

He probably did but didn't want to say anything about them or the academy as it would make us look good.

Remember, only Fergie is allowed to win things with kids or be remembered for bringing through academy players which is why there's been such idiotic arguments about the ages of each squad and the "experts" insistence that Chelsea had a younger starting 11 🤷

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1412 on: February 27, 2024, 09:18:24 am »
He's an idiot.  Very unprofessional.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1413 on: February 27, 2024, 09:48:25 am »
Idiot is being very kind. The Klopp jibe was much more unprofessional. Even bitter rivals like Guardiola (in his own peculiar twisted way) admit Jurgen will be missed.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1414 on: February 27, 2024, 09:53:07 am »
I thought keane’s ‘crybaby’ comments when Robertson was elbowed by a linesman was pretty egregious. Pundits are definitely feeding into player abuse in their pursuit of banter.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1415 on: February 27, 2024, 09:54:32 am »
I’m completely shitting myself about AI taking over my life one day, but if someone can come up with a seamless Barry Davies and Gerald Sindstat commentary app for the game I’ll accept our demise.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1416 on: February 27, 2024, 09:56:57 am »
Idiot is being very kind. The Klopp jibe was much more unprofessional. Even bitter rivals like Guardiola (in his own peculiar twisted way) admit Jurgen will be missed.

I just took that as a Manc being glad as he's sick of seeing us winning everything, same way I'll be glad to see the back of Ped.

Wait til Xabi gets going though you fucking rat :wave
Jurgen YNWA

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #1417 on: February 27, 2024, 09:57:08 am »
I thought keane’s ‘crybaby’ comments when Robertson was elbowed by a linesman was pretty egregious. Pundits are definitely feeding into player abuse in their pursuit of banter.

Yup it's the direction of travel and its probably going to get worse ... you think the Neville's tag line going viral is going to make him make extreme statements less or more in future?
Football punditry and football chat in general is inching its way closer and closer to WWE territory

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1418 on: February 27, 2024, 10:00:14 am »
Not going to even mention the refs in this post (Except this :D )

Great time in London. I had some issues when I was there with walking last time, but this time I'm good again and used my time to walk my legs off. Saw all the sights, walked for a total of over 100 miles over 4 days. Although I used to work in London for a while and have been many times, decided to go full-on tourist. Saw Buckingham Palace, Downing Street, The Guards House, M.O.D building, the Gurkha statue, the HMS Belfast, went onto Tower Bridge and into the Tower of London. Went to the British Museum, The Natural History Museum, The Science Museum, The Imperial War Museum, the Guards Museum, All the sights and wandered through Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square, Soho, Picadilly Circus and 101 other places. I had quite a few beers and met up with my amazing friends throughout the trip. For once didn't see any trouble with the Chelsea fans, it was a bit of a shambles getting in, but what a game! Certain aspects that I'm not even going to fucking bother mentioning about decisions made, the fans were amazing. Everyone singing and getting behind the team and as it seemed that everything was going against us, it just got louder and louder and louder and louder and in response the Chelsea crowd's only response was shithouse songs about Liverpool, being racist and waving those pathetic fucking flags.

Especially in the 2nd half of extra time everyone, everywhere were singing their hearts out and willing the boys on and you could see the Chelsea players visibly sag as they couldn't handle it - you could tell they knew they were only in the game because of the ref bailing them out time and time and time and time and time and time and time again and our lads really perked up. Fucking Anfield South.

Proud of the lads, proud of our fans, proud of our City and immensely proud of our manager and our training and coaching staff. They have built something really special.

Fuck Sky. Fuck Chelsea. Fuck Gary Fucking Neville and all these other c*nts that thankfully I've not even had to see. Fuck the PGMOL. Fuck that fucking Manc Kavanagh and fuck Howard Webb. Your boys took one fucking hell of a beating you cheating fuckers.

Ha ha.

YNWA.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1419 on: February 27, 2024, 10:09:02 am »
I really thought we would get beat as Chelsea had all week to prepare for it while most of our lads played midweek and our bench were brought in to fill in the numbers. Well the youngsters really did their part when called upon and the starting 11 gave it everything. We had to best the Chelsea billionaires and their cronies in VAR . They didn't stand a chance as again we continue to rewrite the tales this club has enveloped itself for the past sixty years. Really special win and another amazing trophy to add to the historical cabinet.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1420 on: February 27, 2024, 10:23:19 am »
I meant to say this earlier on I loved how our experience players piled in after the Chilwell-Bradley incident. I see Gomez as a gentle giant out on that pitch but the way he came flying through those Chelsea players, reminds me that there is a warrior inside him, as there is in all of them.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1421 on: February 27, 2024, 10:28:19 am »
I meant to say this earlier on I loved how our experience players piled in after the Chilwell-Bradley incident. I see Gomez as a gentle giant out on that pitch but the way he came flying through those Chelsea players, reminds me that there is a warrior inside him, as there is in all of them.

Great point. Joe and Gakpo were both great in that moment. Backing up a younger teammate and taking no shit whatsoever from that uppity little prick Chilwell. Great team spirit and togetherness!
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1422 on: February 27, 2024, 10:35:30 am »

Bet he was hoping he could land one on that rat Sterling as he went in ;)

Great point. Joe and Gakpo were both great in that moment. Backing up a younger teammate and taking no shit whatsoever from that uppity little prick Chilwell. Great team spirit and togetherness!

Ibou then piled in not long after to look after Gakpo
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1423 on: February 27, 2024, 10:36:19 am »
What makes me laugh about Gary Neville & others like him is that they feel that Klopp's departure will see us crash & burn. I think they were all genuinely shocked at just how good those young lads were. Not just that, but we'll have the likes of Ben Doak, Stefan Bajcetic, & others who'll be knocking on the new manager's door come next season. Anfield will still be a bitch of a place to come & try get a result regardless of who the manager is. Thanks to Jurgen, LFC is going to be a force to be reckoned with for quite some time yet.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1424 on: February 27, 2024, 10:38:42 am »

Joe always seems to be close to Bradley since he's come into the team I sense he watches him from afar, as I think Bradley is more than capable of looking after himself. But the sense of togetherness is great as you say.

Bet he was hoping he could land one on that rat Sterling as he went in ;)

Ibou then piled in not long after to look after Gakpo

Knowing Joe, I think he forgotten that, he doesn't seem the person to hold a grudge.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1425 on: February 27, 2024, 11:15:46 am »

Don't forget Wee Harvey who was first at the scene.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1426 on: February 27, 2024, 11:15:58 am »
still feel like i'm coming down from a high. was just an incredible final, and like Klopp said I can't think of another one anything like this in all our times.

had a ticket through family but cos i'd been lucky enough the previous wembley trip i let my mum go, but i'm so glad they all got to experience something so special and that i got to spend half the day with them

don't think i'll ever won't forget the football managed by Elliot, Endo, Diaz in between running the london marathon (after playing almost every minute of the 300 played in a week) - with mention to Gakpo and Macallister too who ran until they couldn't be risked any further. the imperious performances of VVD Kelleher, and all our centre back/keeper core. won't forget Clark coming on and immediately impacthing the game winning the ball back and also getting on the ball and being secure (across two positions). won't forget mcconell calmly distributing the ball, taking a very clever yellow yuo'd expect only a 33 year old to make, and also his turn through two pressing players from kelleher's roll (plus the fact everyone in the team knows to trust giving him the ball there. even Danns with less than a half of adult minutes ever contributed almost immediately with a goal and also with a great bit of skill in the run up to wining the free kick we won with.

most of all i won't forget the singing (mostly allez allez) about 10 minutes into extra time. made me more emotional than i can remember mid-game in a long long time. special day.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1427 on: February 27, 2024, 11:17:50 am »
Knowing Joe, I think he forgotten that, he doesn't seem the person to hold a grudge.
absolutely. by the end of it, Joe's temperament is so professional and calm that he's almost made a new friend in Colwill and theyre both all smiles ;D

also had a chance on the side line for a 'free' push sterling (like saka on tsimikas, but different angle and slower), and kept his head entirely
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 11:19:25 am by classycarra »

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #1428 on: February 27, 2024, 11:19:34 am »
He doesn't so much hate us as fear us. We absolutely terrify him. Klopp terrifies him. Us winning anything at all terrifies him too. He was terrorised in the school playground as a kid in Bury by Liverpool fans. He's grown up with a massive inferiority complex because of Liverpool. His nonsense as a pundit shows just how much we've traumatised poor little Gary.

He's just lucky to have found a niche now. His snide bitterness and fear-driven loathing have a comfortable home in a era of sports coverage which is juvenile and down-market tabloid in nature. I find him quite pathetic really. A sad little fella wracked with a lifelong fear of Liverpool FC and her success. We terrify him, and it shows.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1429 on: February 27, 2024, 11:23:20 am »
He doesn't so much hate us as fear us. We absolutely terrify him. Klopp terrifies him. Us winning anything at all terrifies him too. He was terrorised in the school playground as a kid in Bury by Liverpool fans. He's grown up with a massive inferiority complex because of Liverpool. His nonsense as a pundit shows just how much we've traumatised poor little Gary.

He's just lucky to have found a niche now. His snide bitterness and fear-driven loathing have a comfortable home in a era of sports coverage which is juvenile and down-market tabloid in nature. I find him quite pathetic really. A sad little fella wracked with a lifelong fear of Liverpool FC and her success. We terrify him, and it shows.

Indeed. He's a little tiny crybaby.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1430 on: February 27, 2024, 11:28:20 am »

This is a perfect summary.

He tried to come across as an intellect but that couldn’t be further from the truth.

I am sure Klopp once said to him that he was an expert in everything.

Offline MoSzizlak

• Kopite
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #1431 on: February 27, 2024, 11:55:04 am »

This is exactly it, he had a horn at the thought of Liverpool losing then after going all in on Chelsea they let him down.

Offline Huytonian

• Kopite
« Reply #1432 on: February 27, 2024, 12:25:24 pm »

Spot on…nicely put!
We’re not English. We’re SCOUSE.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1433 on: February 27, 2024, 12:28:46 pm »
Ferdinand is thick as fuck. And the less said about that fat mess the better. You can taste the tears.

https://twitter.com/adamrowecomedy/status/1762437357100318735?t=hvK5hTnk2OuRkPyQHY2WJg&s=19

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Jagadambe Mata ♡
« Reply #1434 on: February 27, 2024, 12:31:21 pm »

And clueless about football. On Sunday when Elliot had a header and their keeper saved it Gary goes ' do you think he meant that , or was he trying to pass it to a Liverpool player ' . 
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Jagadambe Mata ♡
« Reply #1435 on: February 27, 2024, 12:33:19 pm »

Didn't we speak about that a few years ago ? We did. You said when he was a player he could actually do something about it but now he can't.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1436 on: February 27, 2024, 12:34:29 pm »
“He makes the younger lads feel so confident and comfortable to make the impact they made,” the 26-year-old said. “A lot of us have been nurtured by him and he’s unbelievable at that. He’s such a great manager and creates an environment where the boys can come in and express themselves. It’s special for the young boys, they deserve a big mention as they came in for a cup final and all of us feel that [pressure] so they will too. I hope they enjoy it.”

Gomez said the support Liverpool received from their fans was also a factor in pushing a depleted team over the line and was a marked contrast to the backing for Chelsea. “I’m not one for cliches but I think we have the best fans in the world,” he said. “It’s a 50-50 stadium but it’s evident how superior our fans are in comparison. I hope they realise that and how much it means to us. You see the opposite side [Chelsea] and they need that boost and we just get it and it helps us so much. That is one thing we are all grateful for.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1437 on: February 27, 2024, 12:42:24 pm »
ITV highlights package showed the goal-line technology view of the Elliott header.  I'd say it was 90-95% of the way over the line - incredibly close and actually a really, really good save.  Having watched it live on Sky for some reason they didn't get that footage.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
  • Jagadambe Mata ♡
« Reply #1438 on: February 27, 2024, 12:51:25 pm »
“He makes the younger lads feel so confident and comfortable to make the impact they made,” the 26-year-old said. “A lot of us have been nurtured by him and he’s unbelievable at that. He’s such a great manager and creates an environment where the boys can come in and express themselves. It’s special for the young boys, they deserve a big mention as they came in for a cup final and all of us feel that [pressure] so they will too. I hope they enjoy it.”

Gomez said the support Liverpool received from their fans was also a factor in pushing a depleted team over the line and was a marked contrast to the backing for Chelsea. “I’m not one for cliches but I think we have the best fans in the world,” he said. “It’s a 50-50 stadium but it’s evident how superior our fans are in comparison. I hope they realise that and how much it means to us. You see the opposite side [Chelsea] and they need that boost and we just get it and it helps us so much. That is one thing we are all grateful for.

He should've mentionted them blue plazzy flags that their club put on the seats. Imagine not being able to trust your fans to be creative and make and bring their own. I did see a big union flag being waved behind the goal in their end. Things are moving forward with them.  ;D

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1439 on: February 27, 2024, 12:51:42 pm »
I just took that as a Manc being glad as he's sick of seeing us winning everything, same way I'll be glad to see the back of Ped.

Wait til Xabi gets going though you fucking rat :wave

Glad Im not the only one, It was said tongue in cheek and was a compliment
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.