Author Topic: MATCH PREVIEW - SPYIN' KOP - EFL Cup Final, Chelsea v Liverpool, 25th Feb, 15:00  (Read 25971 times)

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight

Offline Avens

• Look around you! Clearly knows his Gary Gum from his Anti-Gary Gum.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
It has.

What do you reckon the best case scenario is today then?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now. - Jurgen Klopp

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
It has.

It's not official until the club itself confirms it. For that, we need to wait.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
I remember everyone talking about how we'd no chance with Salah and Bobby out for the Barcelona semi 2nd leg and being 3 nil down.

Let them talk.  :wave
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
That’s been confirmed.
In that case, best case scenario is a defeat…

;)

Offline mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
  • Darwin Nunez's lovechild
JAYDEN DANNS TO TEAR THIAGO SILVA

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
lets twat these twats  :scarf

Exactly this. Doesn't matter who is on the pitch, if Klopp have taught us anything it is the power of belief. Do not doubt these lads whoever they are. Let's go!!!
Football is a lie

Offline S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
What do you reckon the best case scenario is today then?
Despite it being a cup match and this being impossible, I’m going to stick to my usual catchphrase and declare a draw as the best case scenario. You best believe I’ll be along at half time to back that statement up.

Nah, still think if that team is absolutely firing then we’ll have too much for Chelsea. In that respect, it’s good they had a game together earlier in the week. There’s no guaranteeing that Salah and Darwin would work from the start, it’s more the option not to be able to call on them I’m worried about.

Offline Kloppage Time

• Anny Roader
  • ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Chelsea are a very different prospect to Luton, we look a little stronger at the back than Wednesday night and the experience from the Luton game will help though

POSSIBLE

Really hoping for a little more on the bench,  without Robertson and Konate there, it looks as though it might be sparse
Anyone can have a good day, but you have to be able to perform on a bad day.

Jurgen Klopp

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
If both sides are at full fitness we’d destroy them. But with our injuries, it’s more of a game.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
We need to treat this game the same way we did Barcelona. Assume we're three nil down. Chelsea will target our more inexperienced players to try and get a reaction from them. That lot are not coming to play football, and we can't expect any protection from the officials.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Redric1970

• Legacy Fan
According to red men tv salah nunes and dom weren’t on the pitch when the players looked around earlier.

Offline S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
According to red men tv salah nunes and dom weren’t on the pitch when the players looked around earlier.
At this point one might be tempted to say it’s confirmed they won’t play.

Offline Redric1970

• Legacy Fan
At this point one might be tempted to say it’s confirmed they won’t play.

Yep pretty much done, talk about unlucky to have all these players out at the same time.

Offline Buster Gonad

• Kopite
Positives are this team have a little more experience and most of the players don't have too much mileage in their legs. Gonna be a tight game and hopefully we nick it.

Offline mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
Yep pretty much done, talk about unlucky to have all these players out at the same time.

It is unlucky but everyone who has pulled on a shirt for the first team this year has not let us down.

Our squad is way better than the previous Klopp team imo.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Looks like we’ll see a lot of kids on the bench, what an experience for them. I’m guessing it’ll be the same bench as vs Luton except swap Gomez and Quansah for Robbo and Konate.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
Looks like we’ll see a lot of kids on the bench, what an experience for them. I’m guessing it’ll be the same bench as vs Luton except swap Gomez and Quansah for Robbo and Konate.

Funny feeling Nunez will be there based off the social media posts yesterday

Offline diegoLFC7

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
11 men vs 11 men. Could go either way, but its a cup final. Form, fitness, ability goes out the window in these sort of games. Come on you redmen.
Seen us win everything

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
The day is dragging.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
I wonder why Liverpool fans feel the need to leak our XI early?

Are they really fans or don't they know that it gives our opponents an advantage in terms of their tactical planning?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan

Are they really fans or don't they know that it gives our opponents an advantage in terms of their tactical planning?

It's a typical twitter thing, look at me I can leak the team, blah, blah. We really need to sort it out.

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
Chelsea will target our more inexperienced players
Who are they then? Bradley tore them a new one at Anfield.

Offline mullyred94

• Legacy Fan

" clout "

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
]

It’s probably someone around the squad that’s part of the club

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
It's a typical twitter thing, look at me I can leak the team, blah, blah. We really need to sort it out.
It's strange because fans shouldn't be putting us at a disadvantage. It'd be a lot more understandable if fans of other clubs were doing it.

Offline mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
It's strange because fans shouldn't be putting us at a disadvantage. It'd be a lot more understandable if fans of other clubs were doing it.

Been going on for years was happening under Kenny and Rodgers too wasn't it?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
I don't think its anyone in the actual squad we've had this issue for years.

Offline S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight

We seem to have always had a problem with this, going back to Rodgers. It’s obviously been different people doing it at different times but no club has it quite so bad.

Offline Vegeta

• Is definitely a vegetable. All posts stink like sprouts.
  • Anny Roader

I don’t think Poch is looking at twitter team leaks to plan his game plan around   ;D . All means very little in the end. The leaks can sometimes be wrong and anyway we have a had a great season so it’s all pointless.
150 IQ never wrong.

Offline Avens

• Look around you! Clearly knows his Gary Gum from his Anti-Gary Gum.
  • Legacy Fan
Despite it being a cup match and this being impossible, I’m going to stick to my usual catchphrase and declare a draw as the best case scenario. You best believe I’ll be along at half time to back that statement up.

Nah, still think if that team is absolutely firing then we’ll have too much for Chelsea. In that respect, it’s good they had a game together earlier in the week. There’s no guaranteeing that Salah and Darwin would work from the start, it’s more the option not to be able to call on them I’m worried about.

Ha fair enough.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now. - Jurgen Klopp

Offline mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
We seem to have always had a problem with this, going back to Rodgers. It’s obviously been different people doing it at different times but no club has it quite so bad.

It happens at alot of clubs?

Didn't Lingaard leak stuff at united?

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
Would mean alot more to win this with young players in my opinion

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Would mean alot more to win this with young players in my opinion

It will take the young ones to the next level as it will be their first trophy.

Offline David Struhme

• Kopite
Chelsea are pretty terrible but they've got a result in them on their day so I don't think this will be as straightforward as many think
Tight game but I think we will win 1-0

Offline S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight

As an avid Fantasy Premier League player (translation; fucking loser), I can tell you that other clubs have their teams leaked in patches. So for one season a club may get their lineups leaked and then it seems to stop. With us, it’s been way more consistent over many years.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Who are they then? Bradley tore them a new one at Anfield.

I never said it would work.

They're not an honourable team. They will fight dirty and try to aggravate our players. They're scared shitless. All they can do is hope the officials will be on their side.

Popcorn's Art

Offline gemofabird

• Legacy Fan
As an avid Fantasy Premier League player (translation; fucking loser), I can tell you that other clubs have their teams leaked in patches. So for one season a club may get their lineups leaked and then it seems to stop. With us, it’s been way more consistent over many years.
Has to be Robertson.

Call in the nutting squad
The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
I'm not expecting it to be straightforward.

I reckon it'll be very tight,whoever wins.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

Ferguson leaked stuff on the motorway...

Popcorn's Art