Author Topic: PL: Spurs 2 vs 1 Liverpool Diaz 34’ Son 36’ Gakpo 45+4’ og 90+6. Assst ref  (Read 178391 times)

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Re: PL: Spurs 1 vs 1 Liverpool Som 36’ Gakpo 45+4’
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2023, 06:23:15 pm »
Can I just say we have been brilliant this half considering what we’ve had to put up with
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2023, 06:23:56 pm »
52 Awww, so close to taking the lead. A great run out of defence from Matip who supplies Salah who throws the ball forward but Diaz can't quite get on the end of it.

1-1. Right now I would take that.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2023, 06:24:17 pm »
Half time 1-1.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2023, 06:39:17 pm »

Jota replaces Gakpo.  Jota goes to the right

Back under way
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2023, 06:39:20 pm »
Jota on for Gakpo.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2023, 06:42:50 pm »
49 Alison turns one from Maddison behind

Save that

Corner is headed clear
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2023, 06:44:20 pm »
Wow!

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2023, 06:44:25 pm »
51 Son volley from the edge of the area which Allison tips over
W

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2023, 06:44:28 pm »
49 Alison turns one from Maddison behind

Save that

Corner is headed clear

Unbelievable save.

And that one might be even better

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2023, 06:45:59 pm »
52 we’re under a lot of pressure right now.  We need to see this spell out.  Jota struggling to get into the flow of the game
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2023, 06:46:25 pm »
53 break for the reds relieves the pressure.  Really good run by Gomez
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2023, 06:48:10 pm »
55 tan ous play by Jota to win a free kick on halfway.

Release the pressure ….!
W

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2023, 06:49:40 pm »
55 tan ous play by Jota to win a free kick on halfway.

Release the pressure ….!

Brilliant by Jota that

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2023, 06:50:19 pm »
57 fucking absurd.

Allison takes the ball in the air and hits to most ridiculous pass to Mo..

Ridiculous
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2023, 06:50:47 pm »
I wonder when he decides to bring on Grav and Nunez? Perhaps a bit earlier than normal this time.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2023, 06:51:01 pm »
58 break by Spurs we do really well to get back there
W

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2023, 06:51:23 pm »
Diaz is really frustrating me today

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2023, 06:52:22 pm »
59 in the net for spurs but they were mikes offside inthe build up
W

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2023, 06:52:53 pm »
Dig in Reds Dig in

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2023, 06:53:00 pm »
The commentator is a joke, does he not remember that Spurs have an advantage in number.  ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2023, 06:53:47 pm »
59 corner for spurs but it’s  long again 
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2023, 06:53:57 pm »
Over to Sir Bob
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2023, 06:54:17 pm »
Think we could do with a couple of changes soon
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2023, 06:54:28 pm »
Gomez did really well there for that clearance.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2023, 06:55:41 pm »
Think we could do with a couple of changes soon
Macallister looks so tired

And we need pace in behind
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2023, 06:56:15 pm »
62 Great claim from Ali on a cross but we’re not slowing the game down. It’s coming back again.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2023, 06:56:37 pm »
Macallister looks so tired

And we need pace in behind
Endo and Darwin

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2023, 06:57:31 pm »
You bald c*nt
W

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2023, 06:57:36 pm »
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFF

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2023, 06:58:00 pm »
 :no

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2023, 06:58:21 pm »
65 Abysmal from the ref. We break down the wing and Mo and Bissouma have a really good tussle. Mo loses it, wins it back and gets booked for, erm, I’m not really sure.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2023, 06:59:22 pm »
66 Corner Spurs. We need a change soon. Corner cleared

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2023, 07:00:36 pm »
65 Abysmal from the ref. We break down the wing and Mo and Bissouma have a really good tussle. Mo loses it, wins it back and gets booked for, erm, I’m not really sure.

It's what I said before, every tussle has to be judged in a free kick or a booking. It's not enough to accept that sometimes it's just a 50/50 challenge and nothing needs to happen. This is exactly because of how they are using VAR. Every incident has to be judged now.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2023, 07:01:16 pm »
OMFG that’s an absurd decision
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2023, 07:01:19 pm »
67 Jota booked, fair enough that one. We need to be better with the ball. Son off for Soloman .

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2023, 07:01:30 pm »
Jota didn’t even touch him

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2023, 07:01:39 pm »
The ref is going for the record to book everyone of our players before the end of the game.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2023, 07:02:32 pm »
Of fuck off. The gloves have come off.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2023, 07:02:45 pm »
69 Awful from Jota, runs down a blind alley, loses it and then fouls. We’re down to 9. Going to be virtually impossible from here

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2023, 07:03:06 pm »
Might aswell give it up
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.