Author Topic: This Seasons Euro Away Allocation  (Read 46561 times)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
Re: This Seasons Euro Away Allocation
« Reply #480 on: October 17, 2022, 09:25:53 am »
So we get 2610 tickets for Ajax.... and the club then get a further 243 'top' tickets as well
So why, do they then need to take 352 tickets from the normal allocation? Surely should be the 10% hospo maximum?

Only 2258 tickets available this morning for Ajax, big chunks missing in the middle of blocks

No wonder it was 5 of the last 6

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #481 on: October 17, 2022, 10:14:38 am »
So we get 2610 tickets for Ajax.... and the club then get a further 243 'top' tickets as well
So why, do they then need to take 352 tickets from the normal allocation? Surely should be the 10% hospo maximum?

Only 2258 tickets available this morning for Ajax, big chunks missing in the middle of blocks

No wonder it was 5 of the last 6
Was 2259 when I looked  ;)

So roughly 21% siphoned off the entire allocation for 'others', its scandalous to say the least.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #482 on: October 17, 2022, 12:43:15 pm »
Was 2259 when I looked  ;)

So roughly 21% siphoned off the entire allocation for 'others', its scandalous to say the least.

I'll let them off then ;)

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #483 on: October 17, 2022, 04:12:04 pm »
351 were unavailable at the beginning, now put abar 40 of them in the 3-rd block.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #485 on: October 31, 2022, 01:56:59 pm »
Anybody seen this

https://twitter.com/joshwilkes7/status/1586626201052930048?s=48&t=fCluHn6fwTwlIhb0LNcGow

Yeah, tricky one

People kicking off about being asked for proof, but anyone could make this up if they get selected for collection after buying for credit or to tout it. Be shit of them to do that, but most would if it got them a free pass

Sensitive but the right thing to do, other companies do the same if you're wanting refunds on things etc..

Think I'm on the clubs side with this one - Imagine we get Napoli in the quarters and no c*nt goes, but 50% collection, everyone be making things up to get out of going and keeping the credit

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #486 on: October 31, 2022, 02:50:59 pm »
Saw it yesterday and I can say i am very very suspicious about that for two reasons - first why do you put the issue more than 2 weeks after the game not immediately and second if true what's the problem to send the proof cause literally everybody who missed can say a similar reason and so the club must believe them blind or what ? https://twitter.com/joshwilkes7/status/1580203961130225671 - also he put that status on the date of the game and he wrote that it's gone and now put different story. Also why he's speaking with the club instead of the guy in the context - can't he do it himself or he appointed him as his advocate. It's just stinks that he's tout, sold the ticket to that guy but he didn't make it so now he lost the credit and make bullshit stories weeks later.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #487 on: October 31, 2022, 03:33:23 pm »
I've heard of the same thing happening with United, it does sound insensitive and there are ways of handling things but I guess it's possibly standard procedure.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #488 on: October 31, 2022, 04:22:20 pm »
Saw it yesterday and I can say i am very very suspicious about that for two reasons - first why do you put the issue more than 2 weeks after the game not immediately and second if true what's the problem to send the proof cause literally everybody who missed can say a similar reason and so the club must believe them blind or what ? https://twitter.com/joshwilkes7/status/1580203961130225671 - also he put that status on the date of the game and he wrote that it's gone and now put different story. Also why he's speaking with the club instead of the guy in the context - can't he do it himself or he appointed him as his advocate. It's just stinks that he's tout, sold the ticket to that guy but he didn't make it so now he lost the credit and make bullshit stories weeks later.

To be fair I know someone who works with him, he phoned them (my mate) on the day of the game and explained what happened

Was trying to shift the ticket on to someone but he wanted money towards his lost travel costs too, he got to carsile and turned around

Edit: just seen the tweet now about the fuel etc

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #489 on: October 31, 2022, 04:43:23 pm »
Wow.

You get a terrible phone call telling you Dad has passed away, when your on way up to a game  (sorry if this was true by the way).  And all you can think about is recouping your costs…..bloody hell, need to have a word with ya self mate.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #490 on: November 2, 2022, 05:24:03 pm »
Been thinking should the crap draw happen and we end up getting PSG what the thinking of LFC will be

Given the horrendous experiences of lots and lots of fans at the hands of the French police would the club think about it not being a credit for the game

That gives people who feel they couldn't go back after such a short time, and with memories and experiences so raw, the option to miss the game but not lose out on credits and allows who want to go still go

I'm not sure what the right and wrong answer is just interested in people's thoughts
« Last Edit: November 2, 2022, 05:25:54 pm by Tiz Lad »

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #491 on: November 2, 2022, 05:34:20 pm »
Been thinking should the crap draw happen and we end up getting PSG what the thinking of LFC will be

Given the horrendous experiences of lots and lots of fans at the hands of the French police would the club think about it not being a credit for the game

That gives people who feel they couldn't go back after such a short time, and with memories and experiences so raw, the option to miss the game but not lose out on credits and allows who want to go still go

I'm not sure what the right and wrong answer is just interested in people's thoughts

I went to PSG in 2018 an it was fine, completely different experience to the final.

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #492 on: November 2, 2022, 06:16:09 pm »
From my pov as one of these heavily involved in the scenes 5 months ago i reckon it won't be even close. Everything will be different - the location, the stadium, the stage of the knockout phase - it is shite allocation and it could be even reduced more so most of the people won't qualify anyway. It won't bother me personal if the credit counts or not as I will go but from that i saw in may most of the people stucked defo weren't even close to away match goers not to mention european so i reckon these who travel and follow the team everywhere will be there.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: November 2, 2022, 06:27:50 pm »
I went to PSG in 2018 an it was fine, completely different experience to the final.

I was there too, and it was totally different. However IF the UEFA report heavily criticises the police, then they'll be even more ready to enforce things

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #494 on: November 2, 2022, 06:34:00 pm »
Allocations for last 16 will be tight bar 2

Porto 2502 based on last time
Bayern 3803 based on last time
PSG 2000 based on last time
Real Celtic have been given 1848. I've got all credits bar Genk, given the way LFC tickets 'disappear' I wouldn't be confident of booking myself at that allocation
« Last Edit: November 3, 2022, 11:01:19 am by Tiz Lad »

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #495 on: November 2, 2022, 07:00:13 pm »

fair points, but where do you draw the line?

it also ultimately isn't even really needed right now. people who will choose to miss out are able to nominate a friend or someone to go instead and it won't be impossible to fill our end, especially when it'll probably be relatively cheap to get to and a knock-out match.

PSG was fine last time, it's a better area and there wasn't any policing issues last time if i remember right (although i remember a lot of police being there).

is a huge shame many said they'd never go to Paris (or France) ever again and we've continued to see police brutality even recently with Spurs fans which may put-off a few. like someone said earlier though, i wonder how many of those are regular Euro away fans though?
« Last Edit: November 2, 2022, 07:03:42 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #496 on: November 2, 2022, 07:13:26 pm »
Not just the police brutality - or the brutality of locals in Saint Denis - tons of people got robbed and pickpocketed on the tube or in the centre of Paris. The whole place is a lawless dump. It’s also filthy and a rip off. Hope we avoid them or the club make an exception so people don’t feel they have to go.
Long live the King

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #497 on: November 2, 2022, 07:19:22 pm »
Not just the police brutality - or the brutality of locals in Saint Denis - tons of people got robbed and pickpocketed on the tube or in the centre of Paris. The whole place is a lawless dump. It’s also filthy and a rip off. Hope we avoid them or the club make an exception so people don’t feel they have to go.
Agree with all of this. It’s a Kip. Might go to France again in future but definitely not paris. Enjoyed paying 100 Euro for a pizza and a couple of pints 🙃
YNWA

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #498 on: November 2, 2022, 09:53:04 pm »
Go on Benfica. Problem solved. Not sure how as absolutely everything even.
Long live the King

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #499 on: November 2, 2022, 09:53:40 pm »
Benfica 1-st, so case closed for now.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #500 on: November 2, 2022, 09:54:25 pm »
Real Madrid
Porto
Bayern
Benfica

50% chance of a decent draw for us now, not bad at all... always enjoy a Portuguese team as they're terrible

Shame about that shite allocation due to the Bernabeu revamp. What a result avoiding PSG, would've been grim that

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #501 on: November 2, 2022, 10:09:34 pm »
Long live the King

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: November 2, 2022, 10:09:56 pm »
Go on Benfica. Problem solved. Not sure how as absolutely everything even.

On away goals scored Number 7 in this list

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #503 on: November 2, 2022, 10:43:57 pm »
Allocations for last 16 will be tight bar 2

Porto 2502 based on last time
Bayern 3803 based on last time
PSG 2000 based on last time
Real Celtic have been given 1834

Benfica 3250 based on last time
YNWA.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: November 2, 2022, 11:17:12 pm »
All in on Lisbon here.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #505 on: November 3, 2022, 11:02:26 am »
Wonder if 6 will be guaranteed for Madrid if we draw them

Should be as Salzburg was 1520 and this at worst should be 1848 (Celtic allocation), but you can never tell with us

Of course Celtic made their fans aware of a rough allocation on Aug 26 so 10 weeks beforehand

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-confirm-reduced-real-madrid-27844975

Any potential ¼ final would be at least 4 months away

Could you see LFC doing that?
« Last Edit: November 3, 2022, 11:07:23 am by Tiz Lad »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #506 on: November 3, 2022, 01:14:50 pm »
Wonder if 6 will be guaranteed for Madrid if we draw them

Should be as Salzburg was 1520 and this at worst should be 1848 (Celtic allocation), but you can never tell with us

Of course Celtic made their fans aware of a rough allocation on Aug 26 so 10 weeks beforehand

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-confirm-reduced-real-madrid-27844975

Any potential ¼ final would be at least 4 months away

Could you see LFC doing that?
Giving the match going supporters a rough idea as to allocation and the selling criteria more than 2 weeks before the match even though the match in question will be around 4 months away? No chance.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #507 on: November 3, 2022, 01:16:31 pm »
These on 6 must be guaranteed but it's absolute shite that the uefa c*nts permit them to give this shite allocation as they still operate on more than 60k capacity in spite of the renovation.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: November 3, 2022, 01:34:37 pm »
Giving the match going supporters a rough idea as to allocation and the selling criteria more than 2 weeks before the match even though the match in question will be around 4 months away? No chance.

Exactly mate - Never have and Never will and they're never pressed on it by anybody, and get away with the most pathetic of excuses

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #509 on: November 6, 2022, 12:08:03 pm »
2 of our group couldn’t travel to Ajax fairly late on due to work, tweeted Lfc help to let them know and for them to pass on the 2 tickets that we couldn’t now collect out there onto someone who might be looking for two.
They said that wasn’t possible or that they couldn’t refund.
My question is how do we know if we’ve lost the credits for Ajax away on those two cards? Any way of telling by using fancard logins or any other way?

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #510 on: November 6, 2022, 12:45:13 pm »
Yeah, check on history tab.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #511 on: November 7, 2022, 08:38:05 am »
Wonder how long UEFA will take to decide who's playing in what week

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #512 on: November 7, 2022, 09:26:42 am »
Isn't it first 4 out plays first, but I suppose there are always buts ::)
We are a team of one half.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #513 on: November 7, 2022, 10:12:58 am »
Isn't it first 4 out plays first, but I suppose there are always buts ::)

Not for last 16

We will play away 2nd

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: November 7, 2022, 10:18:22 am »
Not for last 16

We will play away 2nd

Yep we know that but could be 7th or 8th 14th or 15th March

UEFA are a pain in the arse this rounds

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #515 on: November 7, 2022, 10:49:17 am »
Not true, always confirm them the same day after the draw.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #516 on: November 7, 2022, 11:13:12 am »
Fixtures confirmed by 5pm

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #517 on: November 7, 2022, 11:15:48 am »
Madrid

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #518 on: November 7, 2022, 11:16:32 am »
well that sucks
YNWA.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #519 on: November 7, 2022, 11:17:52 am »
So it's a reduced allocation for Real due to the ongoing construction? Celtic got c 1,800
Liverpool ist Rad!