Author Topic: Mino Raiola has passed away  (Read 8004 times)

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Re: Mino Raiola, Super agent, is no more | VAR says: NOT DEAD.
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2022, 03:14:57 pm »
RIP

Got to think his death will have an impact on this summer's window given the number of high profile Raiola clients that were likely on the move

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2022, 03:18:53 pm »
Can you move twice in the same window?

:lmao

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2022, 03:20:32 pm »
They've obviously fixed their issue with the fax machine down in hell.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2022, 03:20:51 pm »

FFS  :lmao
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2022, 03:26:24 pm »
Came across as a bit of a knob in the job that he did but that's just it - it's his job. One or two of the comments made in here are really distasteful and in line with what you'd expect from twitter trolls.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2022, 03:28:32 pm »
OH IT'S CHANGED IT'S MIND NOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjIj_GlvLD4
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 03:32:42 pm by disgraced cake »
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2022, 03:29:41 pm »
Bizarre statement from his family. He never made football a better place at all. He made it worse.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2022, 03:30:28 pm »
This thread should be removed. Is no one on duty?

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2022, 03:31:11 pm »
Now are we absolutely certain about this? He's not going to start tweeting and complaining again is he?
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2022, 03:31:19 pm »

97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline Syntexity

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2022, 03:56:51 pm »
RIP

I feel for his family and his clients. No doubt he was good at his job and his clients must love him. He’d go to war for them it seems, taking the shitstorm that followed without letting that stop him.

But personally have no love for agents and how the powers that be allow it all. The greed, money and corruption involved in football is disgusting and he was part of that. Obviously he alone is not responsible and he worked under the conditions that has been approved by the shitheads in FIFA who could actually do something about this (they wont, greedy people will never give up the reigns of their wealth). Over time agents and other moneymen have made football a sport that revolves around money first and foremost, not at all in touch with the fans that follow it or the history of a working class sport. Making it less available to those with less money.

He has not improved football in any way as far as I can see, that statement is unnecessary and untrue. Should have focused it on how he gave everything for his clients and it would hold some truth to it.

Offline ThoroughlyMediocre

• Main Stander
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2022, 03:57:43 pm »
RIP

I feel for his family and his clients. No doubt he was good at his job and his clients must love him. He’d go to war for them it seems, taking the shitstorm that followed without letting that stop him.

But personally have no love for agents and how the powers that be allow it all. The greed, money and corruption involved in football is disgusting and he was part of that. Obviously he alone is not responsible and he worked under the conditions that has been approved by the shitheads in FIFA who could actually do something about this (they wont, greedy people will never give up the reigns of their wealth). Over time agents and other moneymen have made football a sport that revolves around money first and foremost, not at all in touch with the fans that follow it or the history of a working class sport. Making it less available to those with less money.

He has not improved football in any way as far as I can see, that statement is unnecessary and untrue. Should have focused it on how he gave everything for his clients and it would hold some truth to it.

Well said

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2022, 04:03:23 pm »
Is he actually though?

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2022, 04:06:08 pm »
Maybe the plans of one of the petro-giants to cut him out of the €30m he’s due for the Harland deal didn’t come off.  ::)
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2022, 04:15:37 pm »
Bizarre statement from his family. He never made football a better place at all. He made it worse.

Much,much worse for supporters.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2022, 04:42:22 pm »
Sky sports ticker....

(Correction)     Dead

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2022, 04:42:24 pm »
Does this give us a chance with Haaland? Or does his dad get Raiola’s cut?

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Re: Mino Raiola has passed away
« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2022, 06:25:19 pm »
No sympathy on here

Offline potatomato33

• Combat Carl
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2022, 06:35:56 pm »
Does this give us a chance with Haaland? Or does his dad get Raiola’s cut?

Would be his company that gets the cut, no?

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2022, 08:24:58 pm »
RIP

Offline Mozology

• Legacy Fan
  • FSG, spend some fucking money, miserable bastards
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2022, 08:28:45 pm »
RIP + 20%

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2022, 08:30:01 pm »
How much is his agents fee for this?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: May 1, 2022, 09:14:25 am »

Jurgen YNWA

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: May 1, 2022, 09:21:33 am »
This can't be true, surely?

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1603238/Man-City-visit-Mino-Raiola-in-hospital-Erling-Haaland-transfer-news-Borussia-Dortmund

Wouldn't surprise me. If I was in hospital knowing I was maybe dying and could earn an extra £40 million or whatever the cut is to leave to my family, I'd do it.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: May 1, 2022, 10:33:30 am »
Wouldn't surprise me. If I was in hospital knowing I was maybe dying and could earn an extra £40 million or whatever the cut is to leave to my family, I'd do it.

True enough,on City's part though it does smack of those people who rock up at someone's deathbed and put a pen in their hand so that they can sign over all their worldly possessions.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #106 on: May 1, 2022, 10:39:28 am »
Given the backlash that this has caused - because such a figure’s death is always going to illicit a debate beyond his actual existence as a human being - should we maybe not start a thread about agents specifically and their effect on the game as opposed to using a thread about the death of someone? It’s never going to come across tastefully because of who Raiola was and what most of us think of his impact on the game.

Perhaps best to separate and then the discussion can take place outside of the sphere of the death of a man.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #107 on: May 1, 2022, 11:05:45 am »
As much as he was the epitome of everything that is wrong with modern football, I don't doubt one second that he only did what's better for his clients. That's why top footballers were ready to be represented by his agency. Because they know that he would get them the money they think they deserved. And he earned money doing that. I think that's professionalism.

But made football better? My ass he did. He made it worse. He empowered cuntish agents, made it look like the club works for the player through player/agent power and held clubs hostage to signing/releasing players.

RIP Mino. A true professional agent and a c*nt of a human being.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: May 2, 2022, 11:43:22 am »
The industry's loss is Hades' gain.

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #110 on: May 2, 2022, 12:18:21 pm »
Given the backlash that this has caused - because such a figure’s death is always going to illicit a debate beyond his actual existence as a human being - should we maybe not start a thread about agents specifically and their effect on the game as opposed to using a thread about the death of someone? It’s never going to come across tastefully because of who Raiola was and what most of us think of his impact on the game.

Perhaps best to separate and then the discussion can take place outside of the sphere of the death of a man.

Who cares about tasteful where that twat is concerned. But you're probably a nicer person than me.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline iamadooddood

• Main Stander
« Reply #111 on: May 5, 2022, 08:22:55 am »
Just like how Wenger claimed one season too early that Arsenal would finish the season unbeaten, so too it seems that the initial report of Raiola's death came two days too early.

No doubt his clients would mourn him. But seeing as general consensus seems to be that he made modern football worse, would any of the damage be undone with his passing?

Dietmar Hamann?
« Last Edit: May 5, 2022, 08:26:03 am by iamadooddood »

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #112 on: May 5, 2022, 12:07:55 pm »
True enough,on City's part though it does smack of those people who rock up at someone's deathbed and put a pen in their hand so that they can sign over all their worldly possessions.

In America, they're known as healthcare corporations
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"