Author Topic: Dating thesedays..  (Read 21496 times)

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Re: Dating thesedays..
« Reply #280 on: May 14, 2024, 08:27:34 pm »
Given the male/female split on RAWK and in this thread it’s probably inevitable that most of the tales of woe (and everything else) will be centred around bad experiences men have had from women. I’m certain in real life, it’s probably far worse the other way, but none of you  ladies are sharing your bad experiences on here.
Thank you for tuning in. This has been Real Talk with me,  Steve Harvey. Good night God Bless.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #281 on: May 14, 2024, 08:59:30 pm »
Thank you for tuning in. This has been Real Talk with me,  Steve Harvey. Good night God Bless.

Didn’t know who that was. Googled him and he has a net worth of $200m! And I recognise him.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: May 15, 2024, 09:49:06 am »
Didn’t know who that was. Googled him and he has a net worth of $200m! And I recognise him.

Same here, seen loads if his family feud (fortunes) clips on FB reels, never knew his name
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Bennett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: May 15, 2024, 09:59:32 am »
Safe to say I've been going through it since this post  ;D

Ended up shagging her for a while longer but I've met somebody else (not through any dating apps which was nice) but found out I had chlamydia  :butt

Ended up telling this ex I got it off her and she went batshit and blocked me.

Bullet dodged indeed.  ;D

Batman couldn't beat this information out of me etc.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: May 15, 2024, 10:08:47 am »
Batman couldn't beat this information out of me etc.

Worked with a lad when I was 20/21, he had no issues telling all of us about the various STD's he'd had :puke
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #285 on: May 15, 2024, 10:19:51 am »
So I quickly googled them  They develop a dating app that is for,  let's just say people with very... VERY alternative lifestyles.

"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #286 on: May 15, 2024, 04:14:02 pm »
:D