Poll

The incoming Tory Tax Cuts..

Brilliant! With everyone struggling at the moment, a few hundred quid would be most welcome
Maybe a small one, but money should be spent on failing public services
I am an egg and I like cheese and fluffy squirrels called Bob. Bob the Fluffy squirrel is my fave babes.
There shouldn't be a tax cut when public services are already so broken. Keep spending what we are
Far more investment is needed in this country. Spend the money where it's needed now and fuck this stupid Austerity shite.

Author Topic: Get out of our country yer gang of fucking bellends. TORIES OUT!  (Read 1345781 times)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: TORY PARTIES THREAD
« Reply #480 on: January 16, 2022, 02:29:53 pm »
No chance of that currently.  Marr’s replacement Sophie raworth earlier had Starmer on and she attempted to compare a pic (the one from the Mail) of Starmer having a drink in a work setting with the multiple Tory parties.  Starmer rightly pointed out there is no comparison to be made.

These pics will have more impact on the public than anything.

Jurgen YNWA

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #481 on: January 16, 2022, 02:52:41 pm »
If I were Labour Id put that on a poster in as much places as possible, on a van driving through a town or city, social media everything.

Online So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #482 on: January 16, 2022, 04:01:40 pm »
If I were Labour Id put that on a poster in as much places as possible, on a van driving through a town or city, social media everything.

But Starmer drank a bottle of beer and the Beeb is a nest of pinkos, traitors and commies.

Or so we're told.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #483 on: January 16, 2022, 04:09:26 pm »
Well there is no way the report will come out before Wednesday

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #484 on: January 16, 2022, 04:17:34 pm »
Well there is no way the report will come out before Wednesday
Only the police can get to the truth, Johnson+co can and will lie to civil servants without fear of prosecution if caught lying, nobody can deny he lies. he lied over his flat refurbishment.
The report may well lay some blame on Johnson but it will not uncover all the facts.
Chris Bryant

It feels as if the major from Fawlty Towers has taken over the Tory campaign.
10:42 PM · May 25, 2024
·

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #485 on: January 16, 2022, 04:36:20 pm »
Dowden was on previous but I paid no attentions as it would just make me angry, was she the like that with him?

Never seen that but caught Dowden on sky earlier and Trevor Phillips went in hard on him re the parties.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #486 on: January 16, 2022, 04:49:31 pm »
This has to finish them off for a while eventually.

The sleaze in the 90s killed off the Major government and paved the way for Blair’s landslide. This is so, so, so much worse!

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #487 on: January 16, 2022, 04:53:00 pm »
Labour has to start preparing for a post-Johnson Conservative Prime Minister.

That means putting the emphasis on the collective responsibility of the Tory Party. Not just for the illegal parties and for the fact that they created Johnson in the first place. But for the fact that this is a venal and corrupt regime. The spotlight needs to go back on to corruption and the question of 'Who did well out of Covid?'

I've always thought that there's a chance that Keir Starmer's stolidity might pay a dividend in the end. The Attlee effect. His obvious integrity and his diligence plus his lack of histrionics are what freaks the Tories out. They know that it's what country is now beginning to crave. 
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #488 on: January 16, 2022, 05:14:40 pm »
Just saying on the news that he will try and cling on to power by ending all covid restrictions on the next few weeks. I can't see him going anywhere to be honest, he is like a cockroach. 

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #489 on: January 16, 2022, 07:25:12 pm »
Just saying on the news that he will try and cling on to power by ending all covid restrictions on the next few weeks. I can't see him going anywhere to be honest, he is like a cockroach. 

You can stamp on a roach though:
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #490 on: January 16, 2022, 07:36:24 pm »
Covid restrictions will finish on the 26th by rule of law.  Rightly so if the trends continue.  But I don’t think it will save them
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #491 on: January 16, 2022, 07:54:46 pm »
I can’t see half the party voting against him. They’re cowards and weirdos. The cabinet are uniquely talentless and almost non of them would get a posting under a competent PM. He’ll be PM this time next year.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #492 on: January 16, 2022, 08:32:05 pm »
I can’t see half the party voting against him. They’re cowards and weirdos. The cabinet are uniquely talentless and almost non of them would get a posting under a competent PM. He’ll be PM this time next year.

That is why they are all there.

Completely out of their depth and sold their soul to work for this c*nt.

All going on national TV repeating the same shit about how he is sorry and will ring changes.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #493 on: January 16, 2022, 09:19:43 pm »
That is why they are all there.

Completely out of their depth and sold their soul to work for this c*nt.

All going on national TV repeating the same shit about how he is sorry and will ring changes.
If they're all sticking together and backing each other up, that's good. May not seem like it yet, but it will do.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #494 on: January 16, 2022, 09:39:39 pm »

35 of the 52 letters already in, apparently.

Doesn't matter what he does now, if they get hammered in the local elections and the polls continue the trends they are showing now, he'll be gone!

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #495 on: January 16, 2022, 09:59:38 pm »

Doesn't matter what he does now, if they get hammered in the local elections and the polls continue the trends they are showing now, he'll be gone!

52 letters, but they have 380 MPs don’t they. So it’s need 191 voting no confidence. Feels like a stretch.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #496 on: January 16, 2022, 10:12:20 pm »
That Nadine Dorries is fucking horrible.

She’s not very bright either.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #497 on: January 16, 2022, 10:12:24 pm »

The local elections arnt until May I think, nearly 4 months away. Sadly by then I suspect people will have forgotten.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #498 on: January 16, 2022, 10:18:14 pm »
52 letters, but they have 380 MPs don’t they. So it’s need 191 voting no confidence. Feels like a stretch.

It’s all about how this gathers momentum.  There were 6 letters early this morning.  Now there are 35.  Tories likely inundated with emails from their constituents over this weekend. 

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #499 on: January 16, 2022, 10:18:56 pm »
Think we need one more story to finish him off, but it needs to come soon, before people get bored with the whole thing. Let's hope whoever's leaking all this stuff has some evidence of the party they (allegedly) had in the Downing Sreet flat the night Dominic Cummings left his job.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #500 on: January 16, 2022, 10:26:56 pm »

Surely they need more as Circa says

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #501 on: January 16, 2022, 10:38:31 pm »
If this is true they should be calling him out on this.  Also according to an earlier report by Polly Toynbee, an attack on the BBC isn't necessarily going to go down as well with the Tories as he might expect. There are some Tories who are very sceptical about his plans concerning this.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/16/boris-johnson-accused-of-targeting-bbc-to-save-his-premiership
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: January 16, 2022, 10:44:52 pm »
If this is true they should be calling him out on this.  Also according to an earlier report by Polly Toynbee, an attack on the BBC isn't necessarily going to go down as well with the Tories as he might expect. There are some Tories who are very sceptical about his plans concerning this.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/16/boris-johnson-accused-of-targeting-bbc-to-save-his-premiership
Ive changed my Signature. doesn't look good when it's put like this.

The irony of Nadine Dorries defunding the one British thing which is actually world beating (BBC) is an irony which Nadine Dorries definitely won’t understand
Chris Bryant

·

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #503 on: January 16, 2022, 10:50:44 pm »
Ive changed my Signature. doesn't look good when it's put like this.

The irony of Nadine Dorries defunding the one British thing which is actually world beating (BBC) is an irony which Nadine Dorries definitely won’t understand

I'm not sure she'd know what irony is.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: January 16, 2022, 10:51:31 pm »
Think we need one more story to finish him off, but it needs to come soon, before people get bored with the whole thing. Let's hope whoever's leaking all this stuff has some evidence of the party they (allegedly) had in the Downing Sreet flat the night Dominic Cummings left his job.

EXCL: Our @benglaze reveals that Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson attended yet another No 10 leaving bash in run-up to Christmas 2020 - that of defence adviser Steve Higham, now captain of Britain’s biggest warship.

https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1482846215209467910

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/new-no10-party-revealed-boris-25962670

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #505 on: January 16, 2022, 10:53:52 pm »
I'm not sure she'd know what irony is.
:) She would probably say she's got a Irony and a Irony board.
Chris Bryant

·

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #506 on: January 16, 2022, 11:01:52 pm »
:) She would probably say she's got a Irony and a Irony board.

:)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #507 on: January 16, 2022, 11:06:16 pm »
The local elections arnt until May I think, nearly 4 months away. Sadly by then I suspect people will have forgotten.

Stating that two years ago this month while we were in lock down and the Queen was alone as she buried her husband the Tories were throwing illegal parties should remind them.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #508 on: January 17, 2022, 08:49:22 am »
I know the majority of the electorate are ignorant when it comes to politics, I also know they like to be given opinions on political issues and sadly the right wing propaganda usually wins the argument but the idea of them being fooled on this issue can't be true. the polls say it's not true, the Tory MPs themselves say it's not true as they are being inundated with email complaints from Tory voters. we saw something last week we haven't seen in 11yrs of Tory power, widespread public outrage by Johnson supporters as well as the rest of the public.

The parties are Johnson's Poll Tax moment because he's pissed everyone in the country off. Not just the poor or the left but his own voters who had to follow the rules; middle England families who were directly affected, not just the working class. "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands" should have brought him down though.

But then the Tories changed their leader after the Poll Rax riots and still won the next election. The English have serious Stockholm Syndrome for the Tories.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #509 on: January 17, 2022, 08:56:58 am »
The problem with throwing out the BBC licence fee as a pacifying bone is that it only pleases the right wing of the party. The centrist, one-nation Tories won't like it particularly. As for the military turning back migrants and us processing them in Rwanda - the right wingers have heard all that before from Patel and nothing has come of it save furious denials from whatever country she's claimed to have done a deal with. Don't think they're persuading anyone with that one. A few photos of inflatables in May in the Daily Mail and a new report of Boris's partying from a sacked insider and the local elections will be bloody. At that point, he'll be gone.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #510 on: January 17, 2022, 09:00:16 am »
The parties are Johnson's Poll Tax moment because he's pissed everyone in the country off. Not just the poor or the left but his own voters who had to follow the rules; middle England families who were directly affected, not just the working class. "Let the bodies pile high in their thousands" should have brought him down though.

But then the Tories changed their leader after the Poll Rax riots and still won the next election. The English have serious Stockholm Syndrome for the Tories.
That's still very possible, sadly.  They will try to box off all the negative stories into a bundle with Johnson and present Truss/Sunak/whoever as being a clean start.  Enough people aren't that politically interested to join the dots that whoever succeeds Johnson will have been his loyal lieutenant and part of his crank cabinet.

Irrespective of the leader they still have the massive majority gifted them by xenophobic "get Brexit done" voters and over two years to push through all manner of policies to protect their position; voter ID is a given.  The degree of gerrymandering will probably be influenced by the polls but it's going to happen to some extent.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #511 on: January 17, 2022, 09:06:04 am »
The problem with throwing out the BBC licence fee as a pacifying bone is that it only pleases the right wing of the party. The centrist, one-nation Tories won't like it particularly. As for the military turning back migrants and us processing them in Rwanda - the right wingers have heard all that before from Patel and nothing has come of it save furious denials from whatever country she's claimed to have done a deal with. Don't think they're persuading anyone with that one. A few photos of inflatables in May in the Daily Mail and a new report of Boris's partying from a sacked insider and the local elections will be bloody. At that point, he'll be gone.

Johnson has seen off most of these already within parliament (Grieve, Soubry, Ken Clarke etc). The Tory MPs now are mostly Brexit headbangers, there's not many moderates left. When Teresa May is seen as almost a lone voice of reason on the back benches it's dire.

If you look at it though the BBC has an old viewership (particularly it's news content) and older people overwhelmingly voted Brexit and Johnson, so the BBC is hardly harming them electorally. GB News has tried to move the older viewers away from the BBC without success so far. This is another push to get people to Murdoch's new channel and GB News to replace the BBC.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #512 on: January 17, 2022, 09:09:10 am »
That's still very possible, sadly.  They will try to box off all the negative stories into a bundle with Johnson and present Truss/Sunak/whoever as being a clean start.  Enough people aren't that politically interested to join the dots that whoever succeeds Johnson will have been his loyal lieutenant and part of his crank cabinet.

Irrespective of the leader they still have the massive majority gifted them by xenophobic "get Brexit done" voters and over two years to push through all manner of policies to protect their position; voter ID is a given.  The degree of gerrymandering will probably be influenced by the polls but it's going to happen to some extent.

Don't forget boundary changes.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #513 on: January 17, 2022, 09:11:04 am »
Just waiting for the photo of him at a Party.

That will finish him.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: January 17, 2022, 09:29:10 am »
She kept pushing the non-story that Starmer had been carrying on like Johnson to the point it became almost uncomfortable.

Like the chinese spy rubbish, such a big threat and the regime are so terrible only because a labour politician could be implicated while Putin' oligarchs and all their cash injections to the actual, incumbent government is fine!

I initially thought that Starmer was quite poor at dealing with this, but on reflection I think he was almost lost for words that a journalist was trying to find some sort of equivalence between Starmer having a beer in a meeting and Johnson allowing and attending multiple parties.

That said I think when she asked him if he would still be pushing for his resignation if the inquiry was inconclusive, he got dragged into the technicalities of the inquiry instead of keeping the messaging simple which would be "Yes of course because he misled Parliament on several occasions". He covered this well early on but then failed to hammer it home later.

the key point being that irrespective of any findings, he has broken the ministerial code and therefore should resign.

Online KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #515 on: January 17, 2022, 09:31:05 am »
That Nadine Dorries is fucking horrible.

She’s not very bright either.

I’m a librarian, her illiterate misery porn (whilst simultaneously being rather wealthy) masquerading as heart-warming family sagas has offended me for years. And that’s before I found out she was a smug, self-serving Tory gimp.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #516 on: January 17, 2022, 09:32:04 am »
Having lived in one of those typical brexit/red wall areas for the past 20yrs, I'd say those who did vote for him/them did so for brexit reasons only and as far as they're concerned that's done now.

Nothing has changed for them. 

There's no new money magically appeared for the levelling up. 

Services are still being cut.

They don't really pay much attention to day to day politics, or what happens in parliament, they just liked what they heard and saw from Boris.

Remove him and I'd say most either won't vote, as they didnt before, or they'll go back to voting later.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #518 on: January 17, 2022, 09:34:58 am »
The emphasis of how shit they are needs to be placed on the Tory party as a whole, not just Johnson. It is important Labour get this message across because I can't see that c*nt lasting much longer and some other horrible c*nt will only take his place.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #519 on: January 17, 2022, 09:50:10 am »
The emphasis of how shit they are needs to be placed on the Tory party as a whole, not just Johnson. It is important Labour get this message across because I can't see that c*nt lasting much longer and some other horrible c*nt will only take his place.

Exactly.

The only hope is a new PM will get rid of the idiots beneath Johnson.

None of them are qualified.