Author Topic: PL: West Ham 3 vs 2 Liverpool Fornals 5’, 67’, Trent 41 Zouma 75’ Origi 83’  (Read 52386 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: PL: West Ham 1 vs 1 Liverpool Fornals 5’, Trent 41
« Reply #80 on: November 7, 2021, 05:59:28 pm »
63 Two bits of really good defensive play by both Jota and then Matip. The ball goes out for a West Ham throw in, we clear in the end.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #81 on: November 7, 2021, 06:01:10 pm »
Here comes Thiago
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: November 7, 2021, 06:01:48 pm »
65 A really competitive game between the two goal areas now. First West Ham and then Liverpool getting in challenges.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #83 on: November 7, 2021, 06:01:51 pm »
What kind of defending is that?
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
Re: PL: West Ham 2 vs 1 Liverpool Fornals 5’, 67’, Trent 41
« Reply #84 on: November 7, 2021, 06:02:01 pm »
What kind of defending is that?
Poor that
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: November 7, 2021, 06:02:32 pm »
66 Then calamity, West Ham nab the ball and Fornals puts in the net after Alisson got a touch but it rolled over the line.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #86 on: November 7, 2021, 06:02:41 pm »

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: November 7, 2021, 06:03:37 pm »
Keeper has to save that.
But even better, one of the three midfielders stops it at source with a cheap foul.

W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: November 7, 2021, 06:03:41 pm »
It has to be said our defensive play has been really poor. Oxlade Chamberlain off and Thiago on.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: November 7, 2021, 06:05:29 pm »
69 We are attempting to get balls into their box, but so far they are just about managing to deal with clearing it.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: November 7, 2021, 06:07:39 pm »
72 We are getting plenty of possession West Ham have everyone back and we can't get the good final touch.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: November 7, 2021, 06:09:01 pm »
73 A stupidly late flag as West Ham attack and Van Dijk manages to get a foot to it, should have been offside.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #92 on: November 7, 2021, 06:09:06 pm »
This is pathetic

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Re: PL: West Ham 3 vs 1 Liverpool Fornals 5’, 67’, Trent 41 Zouma 75’
« Reply #93 on: November 7, 2021, 06:09:36 pm »
Midfield is absolutely losing us this game.

Game over
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: November 7, 2021, 06:10:22 pm »
74 Alisson misjudges and Zoumer manages to shoot it in to the net. Awful, just awful.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: November 7, 2021, 06:10:59 pm »
75 Origi comes on for Jota.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: November 7, 2021, 06:11:22 pm »
74 Alisson misjudges and Zoumer manages to shoot it in to the net. Awful, just awful.
That’s not Alissons fault.  There was no one marking at the back post. He had a free header

W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: November 7, 2021, 06:11:29 pm »
75 Over to Sir Bob.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: November 7, 2021, 06:12:59 pm »
Our defensive play has been poor all season.

Virgil really nowhere near as good as he was

Van Dijk is not the reason for our defeat today.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #100 on: November 7, 2021, 06:13:44 pm »
Those that thought Konate should have got the nod probably feeling vindicated in their rationale.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: November 7, 2021, 06:14:16 pm »
That's a shambles, what was Trent doing? No one was even running with Zouma. Everyone just watching his head the ball home.

Agree….
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #102 on: November 7, 2021, 06:14:58 pm »
80 Minamino for Fab. Could send on peak Messi, Maradona and Ian Rush, just can’t see where two goals will come from. They’ve packed their box.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #103 on: November 7, 2021, 06:16:33 pm »
81 Thiago shoots tamely at Fabiansk

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: November 7, 2021, 06:17:05 pm »
That’s not Alissons fault.  There was no one marking at the back post. He had a free header

I think initially he misjudges the ball, I would agree its confounded by having no one on the back post.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #105 on: November 7, 2021, 06:17:39 pm »
83 Big Div makes it 3-2 on the turn. Great finish.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
What a cool finish by Origi, this could make it an exciting finish at least.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
87 We’ve got loads of possession but not going anywhere.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Divock Origi's 20th PL goal which means he is no longer the only player to have all the letters in Covid in his name to have scored exactly 19 goals
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
89 Free kick for a foul on Minamino near the edge of the box, angle isn’t great. 4 added minutes. Should be 3-3. Mane misses a complete sitter. Trent puts it on his head, he’s 2 yards out and he puts it wide. That was the chance.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Use your feet!
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
+4 cross into the box but Div can’t get power on the header and we head into the international break with a defeat. FT 3-2. Second half simply not good enough.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
It’s taken 45 seconds to take the goal kick there ….

Sometimes you don’t play well.

We didn’t today, but we did respond, and perhaps it’s one of those days when you’ve just run out of time.
W

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Bugger
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
Horrible performance. This team is not winning the title. Toiling against the 10 men of Chelsea, Brentford, Brighton, now this. Fucks sake.

And any Top Reds who want to give it the kneejerk, bed wetters carry on can fuck off an' all. This isn't a one off blip.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
We were so poor second half.

Dropped points in over half our league games.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
What a shambles. Mane with 2 good chances to score and does fuck all with either. Midfield couldn't string passes together, Trent was all over the show defensively. Just not good enough.

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
Pathetic and I'm not even surprised. Forget about the league, we can't keep up with City and Chelsea

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Welp that was shit

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
Shocking performance with zero control, midfield and defence all at sea.