Author Topic: Bought DLC- wrong region?  (Read 723 times)

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Bought DLC- wrong region?
« on: August 21, 2021, 09:24:51 pm »
Hi all

I just bought the new Ghost of Tsushima DLC (15.99) one but then realised that I originally downloaded the game from my India PSN account. The DLC shows "installed" and is greyed out and doesn't work. Do I have to buy the new DLC from the India store for it to work on my UK account? Also can I claim a refund for my error? Would appreciate any help! Cheers.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Bought DLC- wrong region?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2021, 10:10:53 pm »
Hi all

I just bought the new Ghost of Tsushima DLC (15.99) one but then realised that I originally downloaded the game from my India PSN account. The DLC shows "installed" and is greyed out and doesn't work. Do I have to buy the new DLC from the India store for it to work on my UK account? Also can I claim a refund for my error? Would appreciate any help! Cheers.

Doubt you would get a refund if you have downloaded it mate.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2021, 07:37:55 am »
You can request a refund within 14 days for DLC provided you haven't played it, which in your case you can't anyway.

Try this support bot
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 07:52:42 am by naYoRHa2b »

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2021, 06:55:52 pm »
You can request a refund within 14 days for DLC provided you haven't played it, which in your case you can't anyway.

Try this support bot

Ace, cheers for the link.