Poll

Which Team wins in a fight to the death?

Samie
8 (50%)
Stubby!
8 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: The Kick Ass Draft - SF2 - Samie vs. Stubby!  (Read 2225 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Kick Ass Draft - SF2 - Samie vs. Stubby!
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2020, 02:44:31 pm »
Biggest screwjob since Montreal from Fatty.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2020, 02:46:26 pm »
I'm taking my ball and going home.  :( :( :(

Also I'm taking this to CAD( Court of Arbitration for Drafts)

Picturing the famous Pep 'twice' video... but I feel for the "Samminator" - could be worse though mate your name could be Sherman
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2020, 04:52:21 pm »
:lmao

Exclusive footage of Samie

"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2020, 05:02:13 pm »
 :-[ :'(

Biggest screwjob since Montreal.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2020, 05:04:19 pm »
Sorry Samie but that’s brilliant :lmao

How embarrassing.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2020, 05:09:59 pm »

Perhaps I'll take my drafting to Cafe Rouge.  >:(

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2020, 05:37:11 pm »
Perhaps I'll take my drafting to Cafe Rouge.  >:(

As if they'd have you. Have you seen the tactical write-ups they do on there!?
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2020, 05:56:54 pm »
Yeah, far too complicated for my mind mate.   I see our old mate Aldo Raine/Whispering Death is there. He's like the Draft cowboy, wherever a draft he's there. ;D

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2020, 09:58:09 pm »
AND SAMIE HAS EQUALISED AFTER 3 ILLEGAL VOTES!

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2020, 10:25:30 am »
Triple threat for the final?
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2020, 10:32:46 am »
You shouldn't be in the final Fatty but I'll beat you and Durl in go if I have to.  8)

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2020, 10:50:24 am »
Man, where did all the voters go? Not even the same number of drafters have voted.

Anyway, I voted for Tubby because Dr Doom is God and has taken down Galactus before -

Ryu vs Scorpion would be an awesome match up too. Love Street Fighter as much as I do, but the thought can't escape me that Scorpion would be willing to go way darker and dirtier to get the win than Ryu would.

Leeloo and Snake would just start making out after about 5 minutes, so that a draw.

One punch man takes out Rogue before she can even remove her gloves.

Lobo is 4 billion times cooler, but Spectre takes him down on a power level. So then you've got Doom, Scorpion, and One Punch Man vs the Spectre. Galactus' worldship (the least creative pick in all of draft history) is also totally useless without him, so the A-team Van wins by default. Maybe Spectre could take all four out, but I can't shake the supreme image of Dr Doom riding to victory in the A-team van.
But Doom had the power of the Beyonder there, without that Galactus simply steps on Doom. Looking at Samie's team, I think my biggest regret of this draft is not choosing an extra Marvel/DC character from the films or TV shows.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 10:52:21 am by Sheer Magnetism »

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2020, 05:40:34 pm »
What is going on in here?  ;D

Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du