Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3495088 times)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #60761 on: July 31, 2021, 03:31:44 pm »
Family relative who suffers with dementia, heart problems, partially deaf had a fall last Friday. He was found on the floor by his carers, got told it was a 7 hour wait for an ambulance. Managed to get one after five hours, when he started getting chest pains. Went to A&E for a checkup as he whacked his head. All good. I went in with him, he can't remember what he did yesterday, but we had a good chat about when he played football, Liverpool legends from the 60/70 and 80s and his job at Camel Lairds. He got kept in because they wanted to keep an eye on him. Been confirmed he's tested positive for Covid and moved to Covid Ward with no vistors.  :-\

Shite isn't it, can't wait for all this to be over.

He passed away this morning. He was double jabbed but he tried his best to fight off this virus. He died gasping for air. RIP grandad.

Get the vaccine please.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #60763 on: July 31, 2021, 03:35:40 pm »
They’re struggling vaccine wise more than we are. Ours seems more age related, there’s is more red or blue.

Yeah definitely a blue v red divide

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60764 on: July 31, 2021, 03:36:53 pm »
He passed away this morning. He was double jabbed but he tried his best to fight off this virus. He died gasping for air. RIP grandad.

Get the vaccine please.

Sorry for your loss mate

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #60765 on: July 31, 2021, 03:39:09 pm »

Get the vaccine please.

Sorry for your loss mate

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60766 on: July 31, 2021, 03:43:35 pm »

Get the vaccine please.
Awful news mate. So sorry for your loss
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60768 on: July 31, 2021, 04:03:48 pm »

Get the vaccine please.
Sorry for your loss.

My sister-in-law has it (yes, she was against the vaccination despite being vulnerable due to a heart condition) and she's been hospitalised along with an unknown infection.  It came for her to feel so awful that she said that she'd been stupid over it all.  And now the rest of the family just have to worry and hope she fully recovers.  We're at opposite ends in terms of viewing the vaccine, but I've made sure not to be an "I told you so" arsehole, just that I hope she comes through the other side.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #60769 on: July 31, 2021, 04:37:13 pm »

Get the vaccine please.

Really sorry to hear that.

Hope you're OK :(
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #60770 on: July 31, 2021, 04:57:14 pm »

Get the vaccine please.

I'm so sorry to hear this.  :'(

Condolences to all who knew and loved your Grandad.

RIP.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60771 on: July 31, 2021, 05:36:14 pm »

Get the vaccine please.

So sorry to hear this mate.  What a horrible experience for you all to go through.

RIP

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60772 on: July 31, 2021, 05:51:53 pm »

Get the vaccine please.
Condolences on your loss, mate.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60773 on: July 31, 2021, 06:17:11 pm »

Get the vaccine please.

Deepest condolences.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline dirkster

• Legacy Fan
  • Dirk Kuyt. Working Class hero
« Reply #60774 on: July 31, 2021, 06:50:02 pm »

Get the vaccine please.
So sorry to hear about your grandad. My condolences mate. May he rest in peace

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60775 on: July 31, 2021, 07:42:03 pm »
I'm not so sure. I know sceptics who are largely just stubborn by nature and likely to dig their heels in because they're feeling pressured to take this. But I also know people who are absolutely hard core opposed, not just to the vaccine but what it represents to them - some form of government control towards people who consider themselves nonconformist by nature.

Some people just oppose authority and the system - regardless of the authority, or the circumstances. In these instances, I'm not even sure it's anti-v.axxers or conspiracies; those are handy excuses for them, but it's more these people just have a streak of anarchy in them.

the whole 'control' narrative is rooted in conspiracy and anti-va.x theory, even if on the surface it does appear to just be them being anti-establishment of some kind.
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60776 on: July 31, 2021, 07:42:53 pm »

Get the vaccine please.

:( love to you and your family mate.
YNWA.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #60777 on: July 31, 2021, 07:52:33 pm »

Get the vaccine please.

Sorry to hear that mate. Condolences to you and your family and everyone who knew granpa.
Much love and huggsies tto you.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #60778 on: July 31, 2021, 08:20:08 pm »

Get the vaccine please.

So sorry to hear that. My hearyfelt sympathies to you and yours. Walk on, walk on. With hope in your heart.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60779 on: July 31, 2021, 08:28:36 pm »

Get the vaccine please.
Sorry to hear that mate. Condolences to you and your family.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60780 on: July 31, 2021, 09:01:26 pm »
Thanks for the nice comments. Some of youse would have a liked him, old fashioned Red.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline pazcom

• Kopite
« Reply #60781 on: July 31, 2021, 09:03:07 pm »

Get the vaccine please.

Sorry for your loss, may your grandad rest in peace.
Keira 29/04/1999
 --- Violet 09/09/2020
 --- Myles 13/10/2021
Sophie 26/04/2006

My little Reds

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60782 on: July 31, 2021, 10:56:39 pm »
https://twitter.com/joshua_pieters/status/1421464141697540099?s=20

Piers Corbyn exposed!

It's not entirely his fault,the smarmy c*nt gene runs deep through the whole family,he just didn't stop hiding the fact.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60783 on: July 31, 2021, 11:12:22 pm »

It's not entirely his fault,the smarmy c*nt gene runs deep through the whole family,he just didn't stop hiding the fact.
A wee bit harsh there….

But there’s two 70 ish brothers and neither have had the vaccine .. there’s something a bit mad there isn’t there?
W

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60784 on: July 31, 2021, 11:27:11 pm »
A wee bit harsh there….

But there’s two 70 ish brothers and neither have had the vaccine .. there’s something a bit mad there isn’t there?

They're just a pair of grifters.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #60785 on: July 31, 2021, 11:34:11 pm »
A wee bit harsh there….

Jeremy Corbyn hasn't been vaccinated?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60786 on: July 31, 2021, 11:34:52 pm »

He recently turned vegan.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60787 on: July 31, 2021, 11:48:03 pm »
Well here’s the deal…

He said he didn’t discuss health issues…. But three moths earlier said that he hadn’t had the flu vaccine… so go figure. (He did tell others to get vaccinated to be fair)
W

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60788 on: August 1, 2021, 12:00:11 am »

He's refusing to say if he has or not. Which is even more bizarre.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60789 on: August 1, 2021, 12:03:46 am »
Oh my god.

Glorious!  The money grabbing c*nt
Makes me fucking sick to be honest. These c*nts spouting their insane bollocks and they know rightly its putting people at risk and potentially killing people. For what? Money? A few grand? Scum of the Earth.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #60790 on: August 1, 2021, 12:23:09 am »
Well here’s the deal…

He said he didn’t discuss health issues…. But three moths earlier said that he hadn’t had the flu vaccine… so go figure. (He did tell others to get vaccinated to be fair)

Sort of the butterfly effect?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #60791 on: August 1, 2021, 12:34:11 am »

Get the vaccine please.
sorry to hear that pal
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60792 on: August 1, 2021, 01:58:10 am »

Get the vaccine please.
Real sorry to hear that.

Kind of highlights our real problem going forward - old guys like your grandfather should be able to go get the treatment they need when they need it and get patched up and come home. Not run the gauntlet of picking up this thing when they go in to get that treatment because we’ve let the prevalence of it get too high. NHS staff can do the best they can to prevent it happening, but if it’s too high in the community they just can’t succeed.

Sounds like you got some nice stories from him, priceless I’d say.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60793 on: August 1, 2021, 08:16:49 am »

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #60794 on: August 1, 2021, 10:11:41 am »
While I think it's fairly common for people to think that anti-vaxxers are completely dickheads, I've been watching a few videos and articles on the US unvaccinated and I have to say I do feel really sorry for them.

They've been massively lied to and manipulated and some of them are being interviewed on their deathbeds and are so desperate to have a chance to live and to go back and change their decisions.

Then you have groups of anti-vaxxers meeting with officials and spewing all sorts of nonsense about "The vaccine doesn't save anyone - people get sick and die anyway" - when the response is that 98% of people in hospital aren't vaccinated and that only 1 in 100,000 that has been vaccinated dies.

And it all falls on deaf ears, but you look at these people and they don't look off their heads or that they are wearing tinfoil hats or that they are stupid.

They look like people that are absolutely terrified, don't know who to believe or what the fuck is going on.

I'm, sorry, but I do feel really sorry for them :(

It's these utter fuckwads that have fucked their world that should be getting the contempt. I'm not quite sure why they are doing it either? Fame? Infamy? Money? What?

Absolute c*nts.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60795 on: August 1, 2021, 10:16:07 am »
Well here’s the deal…

So. Jeremy Corbyn is frightened of the vaccine (because of 'microchips' and stuff), but he's also frightened of COVID. So, he urges everyone else to get vaccinated (to help protect him), and they can deal with the microchips and government/Gates mind control. And he became vegan to provide some theoretical cover*. Do I have that about right? My theory, after all, fit the facts. I am being at least semi-serious here.

* As most of you are probably already aware, there are no animal products in COVID vaccines. But they were tested on animals. But, since this would be done irrespective of whether or not vegans are vaccinated, the refusal by vegans to take the vaccines has no effect upon animal testing. Further, if we give into this kind of thinking, we could not do or consume anything, as animals (including humans) will be negatively affected (somehow and somewhere) by just  about every activity in which we might engage.

Edited to add:
He recently turned vegan.
I just checked - apparently, Jeremy Corbyn has been vegan for 50 years. So, my theory based upon 'Corbyn recently turning vegan' rather falls down. Still, it is odd and pathetic. Just tell us, 'Jeremy', if you have been vaccinated or not.
« Last Edit: August 1, 2021, 10:21:09 am by Jiminy Cricket »
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60796 on: August 1, 2021, 10:54:46 am »
While I think it's fairly common for people to think that anti-vaxxers are completely dickheads, I've been watching a few videos and articles on the US unvaccinated and I have to say I do feel really sorry for them.

They've been massively lied to and manipulated and some of them are being interviewed on their deathbeds and are so desperate to have a chance to live and to go back and change their decisions.

Then you have groups of anti-vaxxers meeting with officials and spewing all sorts of nonsense about "The vaccine doesn't save anyone - people get sick and die anyway" - when the response is that 98% of people in hospital aren't vaccinated and that only 1 in 100,000 that has been vaccinated dies.

And it all falls on deaf ears, but you look at these people and they don't look off their heads or that they are wearing tinfoil hats or that they are stupid.

They look like people that are absolutely terrified, don't know who to believe or what the fuck is going on.

I'm, sorry, but I do feel really sorry for them :(

It's these utter fuckwads that have fucked their world that should be getting the contempt. I'm not quite sure why they are doing it either? Fame? Infamy? Money? What?

Absolute c*nts.

There’s nothing wrong with that imo, we should feel sorry for lots of these people. Many of us forget society is filled with lots of more vulnerable people susceptible to things like this and other people take advantage of that. I’d say a lot of us at anytime are capable of being swindled into believing many things on a wide range of topics. Especially if a person lives inside a very small bubble and echo chamber.

Different area but Martin Lewis was on the radio the other day talking about how people give him shit sometimes saying ‘why are you helping these stupid people who fall for scams or can’t save properly’ his argument was similar in that that’s exactly who need help and why he does it. Many people in society either don’t have the tools or are just more vulnerable. It can be similar for me with people being led into conspiracy theories also and some of these people should be helped and not mocked.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60797 on: August 1, 2021, 11:08:57 am »
Too many folk exclusively rely on social media for ‘news’ sources.  This time last year it was 5g and Hilary Clinton scoffing babies in Pizza joints among other bollix.  Fuelled by the likes of QAnon, etc.  Many sources of misinformation have subsequently been banned (but sadly not all) but the damage was done.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #60798 on: August 1, 2021, 11:22:06 am »
I have to say, I find it very difficult to feel sorry for anti-vaxxers, because most of them aren't just victims they are also culprits in this. Whether it's by not vaccinating their children or by spreading the lies and misinformation. Apparently, they're all clever enough to find stuff on the internet that affirms their beliefs that vaccinations are bad. How can they then not even try to find stuff that might disprove all that anti-vaccination bullshit? It's all out there. We all have to make decisions in life and yes, there are some decisions that are really hard and you might make a mistake. I feel sorry for people who might get those decisions wrong. Getting the Covid-vaccine is not one of those decisions. If you decide you don't want it and then you die from Covid, tough shit...

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60799 on: August 1, 2021, 11:30:50 am »
I have to say, I find it very difficult to feel sorry for anti-vaxxers, because most of them aren't just victims they are also culprits in this. Whether it's by not vaccinating their children or by spreading the lies and misinformation. Apparently, they're all clever enough to find stuff on the internet that affirms their beliefs that vaccinations are bad. How can they then not even try to find stuff that might disprove all that anti-vaccination bullshit? It's all out there. We all have to make decisions in life and yes, there are some decisions that are really hard and you might make a mistake. I feel sorry for people who might get those decisions wrong. Getting the Covid-vaccine is not one of those decisions. If you decide you don't want it and then you die from Covid, tough shit...

With the algorithms on social media an individual may click on something that appeals to their beliefs/prejudices and it’s down the rabbit hole they go, deeper and deeper with every click.  Then their understanding is apparently substantiated in ‘real life’ by grifters such as Piers Corbyn.