Author Topic: I'm a “celebrity”  (Read 24316 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: I'm a “celebrity”
« Reply #240 on: November 20, 2020, 11:03:44 am »
Not harsh enough to be honest.  It was all a bit cringy from a few of them.  Notably the Eastenders girl.   

Must admit I like Ruthie Henshall and Russ already.  Ruthie especially seems like really good fun.

I never knew Russell Watson was like he is.  A hulking great Northerner who just seems like your average bloke in the pub.

Ruthie. Weird name but makes her infinitely more glamorous than plain old Ruth. Proper showbiz. :D

I only know Russel Watson from buying the odd CD of his for my mum for Christmas back in the day. He did a bizarre duets album that included him and Shaun Ryder doing Barcelona. Absolutely mental. :D

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #241 on: November 20, 2020, 11:07:16 am »
I have disliked Russell Watson for ages, something to do with him being a manc and he possible said something I disagreed with 10 years ago.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #242 on: November 20, 2020, 11:09:16 am »
I have disliked Russell Watson for ages, something to do with him being a manc and he possible said something I disagreed with 10 years ago.

More than fair. He’s definitely a United fan isn’t he?

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: November 20, 2020, 11:31:05 am »

Yeah he is a big Utd fan. Mmmh this changes things.  Knew he was from Irlam/Cadishead which is classed as Salford and not far from Warrington really.

Anyhow I now hate Russell Watson the goddam karaoke crooner.

Aside from his shit footy allegiances you cant argue he got famous the easy way.  Shitty jobs and working men's clubs gigs etc before getting his break.

Back to I'm a celebrity.  They are a huggy/screechy/teary/emotional bunch this year.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: November 20, 2020, 12:51:43 pm »
Can anyone confirm/deny that AJ Pritchard is on there with the rest of them?
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #245 on: November 20, 2020, 12:56:57 pm »

now he's got his hair gel  ::) we might see more/less of him

I want him covered in shit with spiders and cockroaches - nothing to do with i'm a celeb, just in general

Jordan to win
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Online Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #246 on: November 20, 2020, 02:20:18 pm »

Yep. Have always disliked him for that reason.

Shane Richie more likeable, for a Manc c*nt.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: November 20, 2020, 05:46:59 pm »

I'm gonna throw this out there and have a virtual bet with you.  The producers will tell AJ to get involved.  Thus, we will see:

AJ teaching a celebrity how to dance a Tango or a Waltz or something.  Probably Victoria Derbyshire.

It will happen Sunday night at the latest.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #248 on: November 20, 2020, 07:28:24 pm »
now he's got his hair gel  ::) we might see more/less of him

I want him covered in shit with spiders and cockroaches - nothing to do with i'm a celeb, just in general

Jordan to win
That's some fetish you have there mate.  :o

Regarding Jordan, I'd never heard of him before, but he seems a nice fella and good value if he eventually wins.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #249 on: November 20, 2020, 07:35:08 pm »
That's some fetish you have there mate.  :o

Regarding Jordan, I'd never heard of him before, but he seems a nice fella and good value if he eventually wins.

Same. Never heard of him, not sure when I last listened to Radio 1 but seems a good egg. Pleased for him to get 12 stars all on his own.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #250 on: November 20, 2020, 07:42:02 pm »
Live trial tonight.

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: November 20, 2020, 10:30:16 pm »
Live trial tonight.

They defo had a word and made sure the one with the stump didn’t get one of them challenges when you had to spin the wheel off the screw. In fact - I reckon they dunking challenge was made specifically.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: November 21, 2020, 10:52:02 am »
The RAWK misery thread.
::)
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: November 21, 2020, 12:51:14 pm »
Yeah he is a big Utd fan. Mmmh this changes things.  Knew he was from Irlam/Cadishead which is classed as Salford and not far from Warrington really.

Anyhow I now hate Russell Watson the goddam karaoke crooner.

Aside from his shit footy allegiances you cant argue he got famous the easy way.  Shitty jobs and working men's clubs gigs etc before getting his break.

Back to I'm a celebrity.  They are a huggy/screechy/teary/emotional bunch this year.
Now I never knew he was a Manc which makes this weird as I've always disliked him singing "you'll never walk alone".

Generally I don't mind hearing non football people singing it but it always grates when I hear him sing it.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: November 21, 2020, 05:18:27 pm »
is it in AJ's contract to NOT get his hair messed up?

and is he the most boring person on telly?

still Jordan to win but Liz from Corrie is also a contender but also a tad boring and too nice

stick Ritchie, Kay and Watson in a pit (with Manc and Greggs) and make them torture each other with their self-indulgent love for themselves - the amount of sick produced will soon drown them all

other than that i'm enjoying the show  :wave
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: November 21, 2020, 06:04:18 pm »
stick Ritchie, Kay and Watson in a pit (with Manc and Greggs)

Which one is Greggs?  Greggs MBE?

Offline liverbloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: November 21, 2020, 06:08:06 pm »
Which one is Greggs?  Greggs MBE?

the smaller one

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: November 21, 2020, 06:18:28 pm »
the smaller one

Ah... that Greggs. 

Just read her Wiki page. Almost threw up reading some of the shit on there. Stealing a living is an understatement.

I suppose it keeps Mcfly and her hubby relevant for yet another few more months.  They really are the turd that simply won't flush.  If there was a nuclear holocaust then cockroaches will be fighting Mcfly for any scraps of food.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #258 on: November 21, 2020, 09:17:37 pm »
really a highlight show on a Saturday night
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: November 23, 2020, 09:33:05 pm »
I'm gonna throw this out there and have a virtual bet with you.  The producers will tell AJ to get involved.  Thus, we will see:

AJ teaching a celebrity how to dance a Tango or a Waltz or something.  Probably Victoria Derbyshire.

It will happen Sunday night at the latest.

Close. Charleston. Monday

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: November 24, 2020, 12:00:49 am »
Close. Charleston. Monday

haha didn't watch it.

Was it with Derbyshire?

Offline liverbloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: November 24, 2020, 02:05:05 pm »
it was with Jessica Plummer and I think Giovanna Fletcher

anyhoo, AJ's hair still didn't get dirty in that task - there's definitely something in his contract I'm certain

but I won't pull my own hair out getting obsessed with it -  for now

edited to say that it could have been Victoria thinking about it...flippin eck my memory...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 02:09:26 pm by liverbloke »

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: November 24, 2020, 02:25:07 pm »
It was Giovanna & Jessica.

Highlight of yesterday was Shane asking Jordan (least I think it was yesterday or Sunday) when he said do you want to be kissed by a legend ;D

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #263 on: November 25, 2020, 08:53:30 am »
Shane...what a twat.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #264 on: November 26, 2020, 01:55:33 pm »
That trial last night was hilarious. Fair play to them for getting all 12 stars.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #265 on: November 26, 2020, 06:14:16 pm »
Shane...what a twat.
What's he done? I missed it last night.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #266 on: November 30, 2020, 09:13:20 am »
Surprised to see Bev in the bottom two - I thought she would have been one of the favourites.

I would have liked to have seen how those treats were dished out in full last night. Surely the people with the young children at home deserved to be fairly high on that list? Really felt for Giovanna.

It's harsh on those who don't have kids, of course. But priorities. Bev, Ruthie - they must have grown up kids too. Did they really need it? Ruthie should have known she was next out and stood aside. Russell was a late entry too, he probably had contact with his family more recently than the OGs.

A bit baffling how they came to those decisions.

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #267 on: November 30, 2020, 09:17:22 am »
The trial was terrible too.

A crow?
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #268 on: November 30, 2020, 09:21:42 am »
Surprised to see Bev in the bottom two - I thought she would have been one of the favourites.

I would have liked to have seen how those treats were dished out in full last night. Surely the people with the young children at home deserved to be fairly high on that list? Really felt for Giovanna.

It's harsh on those who don't have kids, of course. But priorities. Bev, Ruthie - they must have grown up kids too. Did they really need it? Ruthie should have known she was next out and stood aside. Russell was a late entry too, he probably had contact with his family more recently than the OGs.

At the beginning they probably thought they’d all get one. And it looked like each individual got to choose for someone else? Maybe they just didn’t plan it or discuss but I’m sure she’ll get over it.

I was saying to my wife what would we put as the treat. For her I said either Scampi Fries or rhubarb and custards. For me, absolutely anything. And instead of the heartfelt messages read out last night it would be something like “Don’t eat them all at once you fat fuck”.

Who will be next to go, Russell and AJ I think?

Offline jediwarrior

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #269 on: November 30, 2020, 09:57:22 am »
This is getting like the Victoria Derbyshire show now. Always her on screen, always her getting in the middle of every conversation as well.. Trouble is she is so boring and think she must of just completed the boring trial ever.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: November 30, 2020, 09:58:39 am »
This is getting like the Victoria Derbyshire show now. Always her on screen, always her getting in the middle of every conversation as well.. Trouble is she is so boring and think she must of just completed the boring trial ever.
She's so SLOW. Was very frustrating.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: November 30, 2020, 10:03:25 am »
The trial was rubbish. Only thing that made it entertaining was how slow she was doing it :D

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: November 30, 2020, 10:04:45 am »

I always thought it was lowest person with votes and any other rather than lowest 2?

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: November 30, 2020, 10:05:10 am »
Been boring as hell this year. It's only redeeming feature is Shane Richie. I hate that Jordan but I know he's going to win.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: November 30, 2020, 10:08:28 am »
Been boring as hell this year. It's only redeeming feature is Shane Richie. I hate that Jordan but I know he's going to win.
Why do you hate Jordan?

Can't call top 3. Will be 3 of Shane, Giovanna, Vernon & Jordan? Shane or Giovanna to win.

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: November 30, 2020, 10:09:39 am »
Why do you hate Jordan?

Can't call top 3. Will be 3 of Shane, Giovanna, Vernon & Jordan? Shane or Giovanna to win.

I find him unbelievably annoying. Can't bear to listen to him speak.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #276 on: November 30, 2020, 10:15:44 am »
I find him unbelievably annoying. Can't bear to listen to him speak.

I had never heard of him before this but I quite like him. Only judging off what I’ve seen on the show but I like Vernon too, seems to come across as a good bloke.

I don’t quite know why because she seems to be very nice and well liked by all which normally says a lot but I find Giovanna slightly annoying.

Online Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: November 30, 2020, 10:17:08 am »
Yeah, Vernon has done his reputation no harm. Comes out with a decent line every so often too. 'G' is alright, but a bit bland.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: November 30, 2020, 11:17:45 am »
I don't mind Jordan. Seems like a decent, down to earth lad.

It's been a tad boring this year which is probably down to the celebs pretty much all being middle aged, family oriented people, but give me that over the overly dramatic, bitchy antics you get on other reality shows filled with dickheads in their 20s
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 11:19:26 am by Red Viper or RedViper87 please? Thanks x »

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #279 on: November 30, 2020, 11:19:39 am »
I don't mind Jordan. Seems like a decent, down to earth lad.

It was quite nice listening to him say the happiest moment of his life was seeing Burnley beat Man United in their first home game in the Premier League! Robbie Blake screamer I think?