Author Topic: CL SF Second Leg - Liverpool (0) v Barca (3), May 7, 8pm: A Tactical View  (Read 34258 times)

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Suarez looks like one of the villains in superman 2

The big strong mad twat

He also looked about 45 !
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
For a moment I though he might just start Brewster as a leftfield choice which Barca wouldn't be prepared for. As it is, am happy with Origi and Shaq. Remember Origi scored against Dortmund so he has history.

What a big night ahead - let's first concentrate on controlling the game and scoring the first goal. Stay patient, if we can be 1 nil up going into the last 20min we have every chance of scoring twice.

The main thing is taking our chances and not making mistakes (however small) at the back.

COMON U REDMEN!!!
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/gw5dJhHyE_0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/gw5dJhHyE_0</a>
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
Here's why you shouldn't pay any attention to the pre-match formation things on the telly or on news websites:

Milner as defensive mid? And surely Shaq and Origi switched, if not Origi up front and Mane left and Shaqiri right.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
I hope all the fans in the ground will be stood there, looking towards the bench and all slowly shaking their heads. That’ll really give the players the lift they need.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Just looking for a good performance and win tonight. It'll be one for the ages if we manage to overturn this, probably on par with Istanbul. Just give it all we've got.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I hope all the fans in the ground will be stood there, looking towards the bench and all slowly shaking their heads. That’ll really give the players the lift they need.

;D

Online red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
At least we don't have to start the match shitting our pants as the odds are heavily against us, go 2 goals up however.......

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Pulled something in the warm up this weekend at newcastle

That’s gonna happen to him for a bit

Best time for it to happen end of season though. Nice pre season behind him he’ll be good to go
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
Suarez looks like one of the villains in superman 2

The big strong mad twat

They look like they've had a bad sleep
Football is a lie

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
7-3

Messi 5
Messi 10
Messi 15
Mane 35
Mane 37
Mane 44

Origi 46
Shaqiri 52
Milner (pen) 88
Brewster 90+3
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
There's going to be a red card tonight for one of their lot. Can feel it in my slightly fucked bones
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
At least we don't have to start the match shitting our pants as the odds are heavily against us, go 2 goals up however.......

The lads should just play with freedom. It IS a European Cup semi-final of course but with the Kop behind them and hopefully a touch of complacency from Barca they will be able to fathom a few chances. Take them and bank on Virgil and Alisson to shepherd the defence and we've got ourselves a chance.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
@JamesPearceEcho
Follow Follow @JamesPearceEcho
More
Mo Salah arriving at Anfield tonight. A fitting message on his T-shirt: ‘Never Give Up.’ #LFC #Salah

https://twitter.com/jamespearceecho/status/1125824499830726656?s=21 (not sure how to embed gifs from Twitter).

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They look like they've had a bad sleep

Theyve been flying about in space in a mirror for 45 years so it’s likely

Jurgen Klopp

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Its good to have faith when the odds are against us. Maybe a little prayer will help.

" I promise thee, O blessed Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favour,
to always honour thee as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully
encourage devotion to thee."

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What's up with Lallana now? Last I saw was he had a "little problem" before the Southampton game and hasn't been seen since  :butt
Think his entire Liverpool career he’s had a “little problem”. Poor bugger.

Anyways, Come on Redmen
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Barca will have that Roma defeat on their minds

Could easily work in our favour

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
He looks like one of the bearded ladies you see in them freak shows.

Tell me more mate.......
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/gw5dJhHyE_0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/gw5dJhHyE_0</a>

I honestly couldn't name another club or set of fans would do this with their side 3-0 down to Barca. Brilliant.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline Qston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer

Just me?

That's an outstanding shout!!!!

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan

Fuck you Suarez  ;D

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Just me?

Nah I’m not having that

He looks like Frodo’s mate

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Fuck you Suarez  ;D

That’s the fella ;D

Jurgen Klopp

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
May aswell just have an hour of buildup of Lineker sucking Messi off.

Offline Ste08

• Legacy Fan
I dunno about going through but lets atleast win the leg

Offline Qston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Barca will have that Roma defeat on their minds

Could easily work in our favour

If it had happened to us then it is all we would be taking about and not being complacent etc etc. Sure as fuck they will be thinking about it and their manager will have spouted all the usual about not allowing a repeat.

Said it a few times. Get the first goal and get them thinking about not fucking up again

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Fuckinggerrintotheseyouredmen!

That’s better.

No one gives us a chance. We are without Mo and Bobby. We are 3-0 down for starters.

And do you know what? I am as chilled as f*ck

If we lose, it was because of last week. That can’t be changed.
If we win it will be because of tonight, this is still undecided.
Whatever the result these lads have worked miracles for us this season.

I am so proud to be a red. I wouldn’t swap with City or Barca fans.
And I feel sorry for any fan of any other team, who will never experience one night like this.

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Online red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The lads should just play with freedom. It IS a European Cup semi-final of course but with the Kop behind them and hopefully a touch of complacency from Barca they will be able to fathom a few chances. Take them and bank on Virgil and Alisson to shepherd the defence and we've got ourselves a chance.

Agreed, I was talking about watching the game, I feel more relaxed about this game because we are behind by 3 goals. if we go 2 up however then the games on a knife edge and the nerves and anxiety will kick in again.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Excellent scenes, hope those inside the stadium make it a terrifying experience for Barcelona!

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
If it had happened to us then it is all we would be taking about and not being complacent etc etc. Sure as fuck they will be thinking about it and their manager will have spouted all the usual about not allowing a repeat.

Said it a few times. Get the first goal and get them thinking about not fucking up again
Aye.Theyll shit it

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Run at Lenglet, he's suspect.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Best of luck tonight chaps and chapesses!

Thanks Tommy.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Posted at 19:0319:03
"This Liverpool never quits"
Liverpool v Barcelona (20:00 BST)

Chris Bevan

BBC Sport at Anfield

LFC
BBC SportCopyright: BBC Sport
If Liverpool fans out there need to be convinced that they can turn this tie around, they should read Jurgen Klopp's programme notes ahead of tonight's game.

"Words and phrases won't win us this contest," he writes. "Our fans are smart - so are the Barca supporters. The situation is the situation. They have a lead and we need to strike back.

"But both clubs being smart also means everyone knows we are not finished and we are Liverpool. So: let's play and see.

"Here is one thing everyone inside Anfield knows, including our opponents. This Liverpool never stops. This Liverpool never quits."

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Brewster and Woodburn to fill the Sinima-Pongolle and Mellor roles. Hendo to nail a 30 yard screamer to make it 5-1. It's written in the stars.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
Run at Lenglet, he's suspect.

He's not very quick considering he's got Lenglet...

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
The Liverpool manager explained: “We want to celebrate the Champions League campaign, either with a proper finish or another goal. That is the plan: just try. If we can do it, wonderful. If not, then fail in the most beautiful way. I had these games quite a few times. In my experience, it’s not that before the game you think: ‘Yes, I believe we will do it.’ But I’m completely fine with the chance. Less than them, but we have at least a chance.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/may/06/liverpool-barcelona-champions-league-second-leg-jurgen-klopp

Yep, I'm completely fine with the chance.

:champ :champ :champ :champ :champ