Author Topic: PL: Newcastle 2 vs Liverpool 3 Van Dijk 12' Atsu 20' Mo ‘2, Rondon 52 Origi ‘86  (Read 44144 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Carraghers pausing and teeth sucking looking into space like his next thought is the most crucial thing you ever heard

This is a guy some once said could and should manage Liverpool in the future.  Never want him anywhere near that seat.  At least Gerrard is out there learning the trade.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The red card stuff is nonsense.  In the phase of play that led to their goal, Trent didn't stop a clear goal-scoring opportunity as it went in.  Had it not gone in, penalty and red.  The goal saved him. Probably should've gotten a yellow though.
Geoff Shreeves basically calling Trent a liar in the post match interview. Can't stand that prick.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The delay on the Klopp interview on Sky was because they had to bleep out a word in the interview.  ;D

:lmao

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
What a whopper.  Conveniently ignoring the foul he committed a second earlier on Fabinho.  Whether the ref gave the free-kick for the first or the second is irrespective.

He's always been a small time player.  Capable of raising his game but hasn't got it in him to do it week after week.

Someone should ask him about his two awful challenges on Salah.  Small-time from Ritchie.
King Kenny.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
We'll win the league with Klopp, might not be this season but we will!

Aye. If we keep on as we have been past couple of years. Klopp's shaping this club. Feels different. Hopeful, perhaps? Belief?

---

One more and totting up time. Have a good rest of the weekend all.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
What a whopper.  Conveniently ignoring the foul he committed a second earlier on Fabinho.  Whether the ref gave the free-kick for the first or the second is irrespective.

He's always been a small time player.  Capable of raising his game but hasn't got it in him to do it week after week.

He was a fucking rat all game, constantly raking Mo. Snide c*nt.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Should have been a penalth on Mane and on Salah. Hopefully Mo is ok for Tuesday

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline kingmonkey007

• Legacy Fan
Carraghers pausing and teeth sucking looking into space like his next thought is the most crucial thing you ever heard

:wellin :lmao

That is brilliant and so spot on!

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Come on Rafa, just say you are jibbing that fucking nothing club.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Its three games in six days. They aren't robots

No shit Sherlock,they are Professional footballers though & Klopp would never put out anything but his strongest side in a SEMI-FINAL.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Balls of steel, all of them

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What a game. This fucking team.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Still zero on the Mo push into the keeper from the Newcastle defender on Sky
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline simesy

• Legacy Fan
Yeah, NBSN is always much better. Sky is horrendous, was flicking between them tonight as the streams were shite, and Carra and Tyler were doing my nut in, talking about the Palace 3-3 and other shite. Bellends.
We are a million miles away from that side and they all know it.
When you're in the penalty area & dont know what to do with the ball, stick it in the net & we'll discuss the options later"  Bob Paisley

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan

We have zero control over the league. We still can influence things in the Barcelona game.

It’s a semi final in the CL, at Anfield. It’s still doable.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp speaking to BBC Match of the Day: "I know what kind of boys I have - who doesn't know after the game today? We played the opposite of a friendly game, playing against a team with the style they have. You have to run, we tried to press, you have to be around the second ball. It's a big challenge to concentrate 100% always.

"I saw in the face of the boys' reaction, it was good. If anyone thought Newcastle weren't playing for anything, wow, that was competitive - but we deserved to win.

"We had games in the past when the other team didn't play for anything anymore and it was easier than expected but today it was harder than expected."

On Divock Origi's winning goal:
"That's nearly a fairytale. And now we are qualified for our final on Sunday against Wolves. Of course before that we play Barcelona but i'm not thinking of that yet and then we will see."

On staying calm: "For me it's clear I only have to help the boys. I don't feel pressure. If we are champions then we are champions, you can't feel pressure when you do your best.

"94 points is incredible. Today was a battle of will but it was a victory of passion, heart and absolute desire - absolutely brilliant."

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders

Arguments against your constant BS"

1. Periodization - the staff will have prepared players for the intensities of quick turnover of games

2. Unique Qualities - some of the players heal faster, recover better, and adapt quicker

3. Origi, Milner & Shaqiri played important minutes but they'll be fresh (6 of the squad should be pretty fresh)
    Gomez, Matip, AOC will have gotten rest and they'll be fresh if called upon

4.  We actually do have a (robot) robbo in our team, and he's been on fire.  Not worried about Andrew or Trent

5.  The end of the season is nigh and we have a Championship winning kind of team -- no one is going to talk about fatigue now
That's not what Champions do - they get it done.

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Liverpool matchwinner Divock Origi speaking to BBC Sport: “When the free-kick came in I was just trying to flick it on, give it a light touch. It was a good centre by Shaq and in the end it went in so I’m super happy for the team.

"One of our main strengths is being together and working for each other, a mixture of talent and hard work.

"We showed big heart coming here against a very good team with a very good coach and we knew it was going to be a fight, especially after Barcelona. In the end we did it and it was very important for the team.

"You feel the emotion. It’s a very special season for everyone. But as a player you have to channel that feeling into the performance and in the end it worked out.”

Offline Red Dane

• Kopite
  • Probinate nobis similibusque
I bet Pep watched the game, and he is so fucking nervous now.

We played first, and we got the three points. Pep is nervous ;D

Every power draws its ultimate consequences at every moment. Supposing that this also is only interpretation-and you will be eager enough to make this objection?-well, so much the better. (Nietzsche; Beyond Good & Evil, p. 30-31).

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
That Paddy Power lad whoever he is is fucking brilliant.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Imagine this squad with 3/4 additions.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
Even if we don't win this thing, I'm taking great pride out of this season. Absolute heroes the lot of them. We're on the up.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline wheresnemeth

• Legacy Fan
He was a fucking rat all game, constantly raking Mo. Snide c*nt.

The ref was shit. Ritchy deserved to have that decision go against him after getting away with those challanges against Mo.
making a c*nting mess of a list, like c*nts on a bike trying to win the Tour de France...

Offline Sharado

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
For me, we massively rotate. We looked leggy as fuck there. Beating barca at home will require a major slice of good fortune going our way. If city had dropped points by then we should be doing everything we can to beat wolves.

Looks like bobby and maybe even mo might need to be rested anyway.

With that said. i think if city drop points against leicester, the crowd beats barca 4-0, it'll be unbelievable.
Football, like life, isn't about getting what you want or even deserve. It's about appreciating what you have.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan

There is enough in the squad now already. We will be a different side with another string to our bow when we can field both Keira and Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
120 possible minutes against them and we will be fucked against Wolves

Utter shit
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
There is enough in the squad now already. We will be a different side with another string to our bow when we can field both Keira and Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Honestly, we dont. Some will leave and some will cvome in. We need certain positions sorted.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Anyone who’s worried about 120 mins against Barca just needs to think of what we’d have to do to play 120 mins.

Would be epic
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Barnsey and Andy Gray hahaha

https://twitter.com/KlavanDijk/status/1124780552165392387
That's quite remarkable isn't it. Of course who fucking cares, I get those shouts. Despite the fact we do our work on the pitch brilliantly, that illustrates what we battle against weekly off the pitch.

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just about calmed down. Get in Reds, what a team

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
https://twitter.com/beINSPORTS/status/1124776374349094913?s=19

Digger celebrates our winner while Andy Gray looks like he's examining the fine print of his contract  :D

Andy Gray is a horrible tw@

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
If city win then go all out against Barca. Nothing to lose.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
This is a guy some once said could and should manage Liverpool in the future.  Never want him anywhere near that seat.  At least Gerrard is out there learning the trade.

I preferred that Gerrard had stayed, and learned his trade under Klopp (and what lessons he would have been learning this season!), but if I had to choose between Carra and Gerrard as a future manager, I'd have Gerrard. He's making his mistakes now, and he's learning what we all learn, no matter our level - theory is great on paper, but it doesn't get you wins. No amount of touchscreens and movable graphics will make you a good manager, no matter how well you talk about the game.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
I bet Pep watched the game, and he is so fucking nervous now.

We played first, and we got the three points. Pep is nervous ;D

He's probably sat in front of his fireplace with one cardigan worn normally and a second draped rakishly around his neck, sipping merlot and reading a volume on Portuguese whaling vessels.
The weird bald face-rubbing clit.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan

Keep thinking the same myself. 3/4 proper top quality additions and this season won’t be a one-off

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
Calm down dear.
Once again. I’d swap Us being in their position points/games to play wise. Not supporting them. The comment was made in relation to the fella saying city fans would be gutted tonight.

Of course you’d swap league positions, but they were 5 minutes plus stoppage time away from having the opportunity to basically win the title on Monday and Liverpool did what they’ve been doing all season and refused to go away.

The likelihood is still that they win their next two and therefore the league but that would have totally fucked me off if I supported Man City and you can only hope it’s had a similar affect on their team.
« Last Edit: May 4, 2019, 10:48:53 pm by Jm55 »

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
I thought we played quite well. We fashioned some good positions and chances even without Firmino. Newcastle were a threat though and got the goal but it only really got desperate after Salah went off.